The Art of Slow Sensual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And besides no one could see us even if they wanted to because of the trees that surrounded the property. The only possible thing that might could see us were the space satellites like NASA, but even if they did, I hoped they got our good side and we made sure to wave at them.

It wasn't quite light yet but it seemed like all creation was beginning to stir. The morning song birds were singing their songs and the world seemed new somehow.

Mom went to the outside liquor cart and got a bottle of Angel's Envy Bourbon and poured two glasses. She also got a box of Monte Christo Cigars, took out two and handed one to me along with a glass of Bourbon,

"Now this is meant to be sipped," mom said as she stood by me "This is fancy sipping whiskey and meant for special occasions and not that rot gut we had earlier. Also, these are fine South American Cigars and they pair perfectly together with the Bourbon and are meant to be used in unison. A toast and celebration to our new life together. May we find eternal bliss and happiness."

"Here here," I replied as our glasses clinked and we sat on the lounge chairs holding hands, facing the direction where the sun was to come up and waited for it to appear.

By now it was five minutes until 7:00 and it was almost first light(Civil twilight). We had just finished our cigars and mom passed me a joint and we smoked it until first light.

We both had a very healthy steady buzz going on again and as the sun came up, we embraced and kissed and mom rode me cowgirl style one more time until I came inside her as I laid on the lounge chair and the sun greeted the new day.

"I'm famished," mom said as she laid on top of me and lit another joint. "What do you say we go to the new Denny's in the Hunter's Pointe Shopping center. I know I could eat a cow."

"I'm game," I replied as I took another toke. "I've got the munchies too, but I don't think either of should drive, we are both fucking wasted."

"Yeah, I guess we are aren't we. Oh well, we will hafta do a cab," mom replied, "and I think we both better get cleaned up. We pretty much reek of pot, booze, cigar smoke, and sex."

This was the first time we had showered together and as the warm water trickled over each other we kissed and fucked in the shower. I had mom pinned against the wall the same way that day of my birthday, but this time, I was hammering her good and came inside her filling her full of my hot cum.

We decided it was enough sex for a while because we were both starving, so we completed our shower dried off and dressed. Mom was wearing the same outfit she wore to the pizza restaurant on my birthday and I wore a Hunter Green Polo style shirt, tan Khakis white gym socks and black tennis shoes.

We took a cab to Denny's and even though we had showered and cleaned up, we were still buzzing pretty good, but it wasn't overly obvious to the casual observer, unless you knew what to look for, and the servers and cooks at Denny's had seen enough stoners come to know that we were definitely high.

Mom and I freely kissed and thought nothing of it. Not many people I knew frequented the place and if they did, it wasn't at this hour. No one really knew that mom and I were related because I referred to her as Charlotte. They probably figured I was some college aged kid who got lucky at a bar and scored with a hot sexy cougar momma, which wasn't too far off, although I wasn't in college and we didn't hook up at a bar.

Mom and I arrived back home and after paying the cabbie his fare, went inside and went at it again like horny rabbits in heat. After a good oral session and cowgirl fuck, mom and I were so exhausted, we fell asleep in each other's arms sleeping well into the mid-afternoon.

We woke up, had sex for an hour or so, then showered, dressed, and went out for Chinese at the new Buffet and Mongolian grill that had opened. I drove my new truck and then we went to see a new horror flick that came out.

We sat in the back and in the balcony and made out for most of the movie, but figured we could see it again when it came out on DVD. Once we got home, it was more sex and that continued for the rest of the weekend, stopping only long enough to sleep, eat, and answer the call of nature.

Come Monday morning, mom woke me at 5:00 A.M. for a good, intense morning sex session lasting till 6:15, when we would shower, dress, eat breakfast and I got ready for school and mom got ready for work.

This became our weekday morning routine without fail, and after school I went straight in did my homework, and then sex as a break, followed by supper, sex, and bed. On weekends, unless we had something planned, it was morning sex, eat, more sex, relax, eat, followed by sex, sex and more sex, all night long or until we collapsed.

From then until a few days before Christmas, mom and I fell more and more in love and enjoyed untamed, unbridled, uninhibited as well as sweet, gentle, loving, tender sex. We decided we wanted to make a full commitment of our own to each other similar to marriage but we didn't call it that. Society wasn't ready for that yet. It was a joining ceremony and we planned it for Christmas Night at a cabin in the Rocky Mountains.

Christmas was also a special time for another reason, something totally unforeseen, but beautiful in a way. Mom's Aunt Ruby insisted she was going to cook Christmas dinner, but since she knew we had plans to spend Christmas in the Rocky Mountains, she was going to bring it to us two days before Christmas eve, the day I got out of school for Christmas break and spend the night. Little did we know that she also had a little family reunion of sorts in mind, because mom's parents showed up.

Talking about your tense awkward moments at first, this was definitely one of them. Mom hadn't spoken to her parents in well over 18 years. Initially. the tension in the room was so thick, that it could only be cut by the world's most heavy duty diamond saw, and even then, the blades would have to been changed every 30 seconds.

I thought for sure there were going to be fireworks, but Aunt Ruby had managed to smooth things over and get both sides talking. She was so good at it, that at one point when we were alone in the kitchen, I joked that she had missed her calling and should have been a US Diplomat instead.

"They couldn't pay me enough honey," was all Ruby said with a laugh.

Not much was said about mom's past during dinner. Mom's parents were actually civil and more than polite. They no longer seemed to be the petty, snobby, self-centered, self-indulgent pricks that mom had grown up with. Even though they still held their place in Elite Houston Society, they had changed and mellowed, and their place in society didn't seem to be as important to them anymore. They wanted simply to reconcile with mom and see the grandchild that they had for so long refused to admit existed.

Her dad admitted that he had secretly used his connections to keep tabs on how mom and I had been doing. He knew all about her college education, her work accomplishments, her striking it rich in the lottery, and they were proud of what mom had accomplished and the way I turned out. They even and said they brought us over some Christmas gifts.

The biggest surprise however was after dinner when her mom said "Your father and I had been thinking and perhaps were were wrong for throwing you out on your ear all those years ago. Can you ever forgive us?"

All that pain and suffering that mom had overcome, put aside, and had forgotten about, came flooding back like a massive Tsunami. I saw it in her eyes and in her body, as she tensed and her hand mildly twitched.

I held my breath because I honestly thought mom was going to be so angry, that she was going to throw it back in their face and order them out of the house and forbid them from ever coming back, and I wouldn't blame her if she did. But she didn't do that.

Instead, mom took a slow intake of breath and fought back the bitterness and tears she had held for all those years, and then made the conscious choice to forgive her parents. It was all water under the bridge now and time had come to let it go and move forward. Holding on to the bitterness would have just caused her unwanted pain and stress, and it wasn't worth it.

Mom smiled and said "I know what I did that night all those years ago was wrong and brought you shame, and I am deeply, deeply sorry, but seeing this handsome, intelligent young man sitting here next to me and how he has turned out," as she lovingly squeezed my hand and put her arm around me, then continued, "I would not trade what happened for the world."

"We are happy that everything turned out for you," mom's father said "and we are happy to welcome you two back into the family."

"Here, here." Aunt Ruby chimed in before everything got mushy and teary eyed. "May everyone have a Merry Christmas."

After everyone was excused from the table, mom showed everyone around the house and I showed them around the grounds. I showed mom's dad who was named George the arboretum and patio, along with my new telescope mom had gotten me for an early Christmas gift. We took turns looking at the planets and stars, then Ruby said it was time to come in.

That day and night was L-O-N-G!!! because mom and had grown accustomed to our steady diet of good hot sex, but for appearances' sake, we had to abstain. Finally, the next day came and went and about 5:30 that night, all the guests had left and mom and I were now alone again.

The first thing we did after we locked the door and gate, was go it at it like two horny love crazed teenagers. We took a shower where mom gave me a blow job drinking in all my cum and I fingered her until she came. We then had sex, but went to bed early, seeing we had to be at the airport early to leave for Denver.

We arrived the night before Christmas Eve to the nice two story rustic cabin in the Rocky mountains and were tired because of the long trip with layovers and delays due to the snow, so we went to bed.

The next day, Christmas Eve, we went skiing and sight seeing and spent most of the day doing that and in the evening had a dinner at a nice restaurant.

That Christmas Eve night was when we had our special night. We dressed and opened our gifts we had gotten each other.

Afterwards, mom suggested we should lie by the fire, sip eggnog and celebrate Christmas our special way and give each other Christmas presents money couldn't buy. I was all for that and mom prepared the scene while I slipped into my robe.

When I got back down to the living room where the fireplace was, there was a fire going and mom was dressed in a sexy Christmas outfit. On her head mom had a red Santa's hat with a white ball on the end and fur around the brow.

She was also wearing was a red garter belt around her waist and attached to it with straps was a pair of white and red thigh candy cane stockings. The only other thing she had on was some one inch wide red ribbons made of some kind of furry material.

The first set was wrapped around her breast and just covered her nipples and tied in a bow just under her breast. The other she was pinned to the other bow ran along her torso and covered her cunt and then came back under her butt and was fastened to the back of her garter belt.

I nearly creamed when I saw her dressed like that. She was lying on a red and black flannel throw she had put in front of the hearth and beside her on the hearth was a decanter of eggnog and two glasses already filled.

"Merry Christmas baby," mom said

"Merry Christmas Charlotte" I replied.

"Since it's our first Christmas together as lovers and that we are pledging our life together, I thought I would make it a night to remember, a night of soft romance, and passion."

We sipped the eggnog and I could tell there was a little more nog than egg, but it didn't matter. I was more than ready and I didn't need the alcohol to loosen my inhibitions, but I am sure it didn't hurt.

Mom and I had written our of vows of dedication to each other and we repeated them to each other. We then exchanged rings, but not your typical diamond and/or gold bands. Mom's was a gold ring with a princess cut Amethyst stone. My ring was a ring with silver and gold interwoven together and contained a small hexagonal jade stone.

After our wows were finished and we had exchanged rings, it was time to consummate and seal our union.

"Well my beloved, if you are ready you can open your gift now, "mom said with a smile but remember you have all night to savor and cherish it," and with that, mom laid back resting on her elbow on her side and presented herself to me.

I embraced her and pulled her softly to me as we kissed. The kisses were soft and gentle, something we had not ordinarily done. The mood was different tonight. Instead of having "hot pig sex" like we often did, we made love and soft tenderly.

Eventually, our kisses deepened and I pulled mom closer to me. Her hands found their way to my robe and she helped me get out of it and I decided it was the right time to unwrap the first part of my present.

As I undid the bow to expose her sumptuous breast, I found that the strap that was going over her crotch had come loose as well so with her help I removed it and soon our warm naked bodies were embraced.

As they had done so many times before our naked bodies moved together as one as they rubbed together with our limbs intertwined. Our kisses were deep and passionate, yet still gentle, and our hands were slowly working their way over each other's body.

My hands cupped mom's breast and her hand was placed on my chest. My other hand found its way down her body to her pussy and I began fingering her.

Mom's hand found its way to my cock and she gently stoked it. We satisfied each other until we both came, me spewing my hot jism all over mom's hands and torso along with the blanket and she creaming on my fingers.

After we wanked each other off, mom and I got in a hot 69 position and went at it for another 15 minutes or so. Mom swallowed my load as she flooded my mouth with sweet creamy nectar and then we shifted back to warm passionate embraces and tongue probing kisses as our bodies pressed tightly together.

Our warm bodies were pressed in against each other's and mom's cunt was rubbing over my cock as it pressed in against her soft pussy. The softness of her velvety folds and then gentle brush of her pubic hair against the head of my cock only added to my horniness. I then slipped inside mom and we began fucking.

We spent the rest of the night in front of the fire making love, me filling mom multiple times with my hot cum until the sun rose. As we walked hand in hand upstairs to the bed room, we happened to look out a window of the balcony and saw that a soft snow had fallen and covered the ground with a good foot and a half blanket of fresh white powder.

We went to sleep in each other's arms content as a kitten who has had a bowl of warm milk. We slept until 1:00 in the afternoon and then spent the rest of the day and night in bed making love, getting up only to eat and answer the call of nature.

We returned home the day after New Years and our life only got better. Our love deepened as well as did our bond for each other.

That spring I graduated high school and the next fall, I began attending college at the University Of Houston and within 5 and a half years earned a double major in accounting and computer science then got my MBA in Computer Information Services.

After I graduated with my MBA and after 27 years of service with Triton Systems, mom retired and opened her own Computer Consulting and Web Page Design firm named Charlotte's Web.

She was able to take the clients she had made from when she worked, plus she built up a new client base. Six months after she launched, she was making as much as she was making when she retired. A year later she was making twice that much and within five years, she was pulling back well over a million-three net after taxes and expenses.

I became her office manager and Web Designer and we completely renovated one of the out buildings and dedicated it to her company, so we could keep our home life apart from our business. Mom had light blue polo style pullover shirts made with her company name and a logo of a Spider web above the name of the company.

Being our own bosses also allowed mom and I to indulge in our new favorite libation, the libation of weed, but we were never stoned when it came time to conduct business.

Mom's and my sex life only got better as well. Little did I know that when mom seduced me that fateful day, that my life would turn out to be one I always had dreamed of and would never give up. Slow sensual seduction is a practice we still employ today and one we plan never to abandon.