The Art of Slow Sensual Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God yes baby, make mommy cum," mom panted as she bucked her pussy against my face, fucking my face.

Even though this wasn't the first time I had given mom oral, this was different. I wasn't trying to just see how far I could go until I made her cum, I was going to bring her to sweet release.

I used my tongue like a little cock and inserted inserted one then two then three fingers and finger fucked her good.

I figured it wasn't going to be long until mom was going to cum by her breathing, the way her body shuddered almost uncontrollably, and the fact that her pussy was extremely wet and juices were beginning to already trickle out and seep down her thigh.

I was right because it wasn't even fifteen seconds later that mom's whole body tensed up, she froze, gasped for breath, shuddered, then relaxed, as she forcefully came flooding my mouth with her sweet honeydew nectar, and she came forcefully, in what is known as a female ejaculation.

As her orgasm hit her, and mom forcefully came. all she could do was pant, gasp for breath and maybe able to slightly moan as her knees wobbled, her body shuddered and trembled from head to toe, and then it was all she could do to stand.

Finally, mom's knees buckled and gave way and she started to fall backwards, but I manged to catch her in my arms and pull her towards me and control her descent so she was sitting on my lap facing me.

Mom wrapped her arms around me neck and held her body close to mine and I put my arms around her waist and pulled her close to me so that she was on my lap and her body was tightly pressed against mine.

Her hair was drenched and her body and clothes were soaked from sweat and all she did was tremble as I held her close to me for about three to four minutes until she regained her composure.

When mom first got her voice back, all she was able to do was weakly mutter "Holy fuck!!!" After a minute or two, she was able to find the strength to talk and with a lustful contented purr said "Oh son, I don't think I have ever felt this good since the night I got pregnant with you, and even then, I don't remember it ever being this intense."

"Are you sure you okay enough to give me that lap dance," I replied in a loving concerned tone. "We can wait on that if you want."

"Don't worry sweetie, mommy's okay," mom responded with a soft loving smile giving me a warm loving sensual kiss on the lips. "Mommy just needs a cigarette, or two, and maybe a good stiff drink or two, then she will be ready to give you that lap dance honey, I promise."

Mom got up and walked over to where the liquor cabinet was. As she walked away, she turned her head in my direction and with a sexy purr said "Don't think you're getting out of that lap dance so easy young man," then opened the door to the liquor cabinet, took a bottle of Bacardi 151 proof rum from the shelf and opened it.

By now it was, almost 2:00 in the morning. Mom poured herself a glass almost two thirds full. With a wicked triumphant smile, she put the glass to her lips and quaffed it down in one swallow. She then poured herself another and quaffed it down just as quickly. Taking the bottle and another glass, she came back over to the couch.

All the time from when she had got up walked to the liquor cabinet, poured herself a drink, quaffed it down then come back to where I was sitting, I watched her.

As I watched her, the thought occurred to me that mom and I were well on our way to crossing that line that mother's and son should never cross. Some might say we had already crossed that line, but I disagreed.

We hadn't fully engaged in actual sexual intercourse yet, but we were damn close, and tempting fate like we were doing, who knows. In the heat and throes of unbridled, unchecked, lustful, carnal passion, we might just do what mom did all those years ago, and say "To hell with it," throw caution to the wind, succumb to our pleasures, and end up fucking one another.

I asked myself that if we found ourselves on the verge of fucking tonight like we did on my birthday, would I have the nerve to able to go though with it, and the answer was a resounding, unqualified yes. I was ready to go all the way with mom and looking back on that day I broke it off, I felt silly for not allowing myself to go all the way with her the first time. Even so, I wasn't going to initiate it. I was going to let nature take its course and if it happened, it happened.

Mom set the glasses on the table and poured us both a drink then handed me the glass of rum and said "Drink up," to which I took it and took a sip.

"Ah come on live a little and chug it in down hon, like this," mom said with a naughty grin as she quaffed her third glass down just like her first two then followed it by a fourth one, until she had a good steady buzz going on.

"This is not your fancy sipping whiskey, this is rot gut, meant to be guzzled. It may not be fancy, but it gets the job done."

"Why not," I said to myself and quaffed it down and followed by three more in succession until I had a good buzz going.

Even though we were more than likely considered legally intoxicated by law enforcement, neither of us were falling down drunk or slurring our words, but we were fairly tipsy.

Mom then sat next to to me and positioned herself so that her body was lying against mine and I was behind her. She was still dressed in her school girl outfit and I put my arms around mom and held her soft body as we kissed.

Mom then lit up a cigarette and we shared it as mom laid against me as we held each other and kissed. Mom and I made out for a few minutes. I cupped her breasts and fingered her pussy until she came.

Mom then stood up and said "Well hon, you ready for that dance," to which I replied, "Let's do this.

Mom then said "God I need something stronger before I start."

Mom got up went over to the her purse, rummaged around then picked up her backpack and looked in it until she found what she was looking for.

'Ah here they are," mom smiled triumphantly as she pulled out a gallon sized plastic storage baggie almost completely full of what looked like her Swisher Sweets. She took one out, lit it, took a long drag, held it in for a good fifteen seconds, then exhaled. She repeated it three more times and as she exhaled, a big ole smile came over her face.

"Mmmmmm now that's the ticket," mom said with complete and utter bliss in her voice with a giggle, and a big ole shit eating grin on her face, like the cat who had swallowed the canary. "Just what the doctor ordered."

I was no expert, but I had smoked enough of mom's Swishers to know that they didn't have that odor. It smelled more like pot coming from a joint."

"Is that what I think it is Charlotte, a joint,"

"Maybe, maybe not" mom said with a giggle clearly under the influence. "If it is, are ya gonna tell the Po-Po on me, or maybe you would like to try some yourself. Come on live a little, it wont kill ya," mom snickered, handing me the joint.

"Ah fuck it," I thought to myself and I took a toke, held it then released it, then followed by thee more times until the effects hit me.

"Oh fuck this is some good shit," I said with the same giggle mom had, then handed her back the joint.

"I know, right," mom replied taking two more long tokes giving it back to me. We shared the joint until it was finished and both had a good healthy buzz going on.

Mom then stood up and did her best to walk over to the stereo. Although she stumbled, she managed to get there. She put on the song known as "The Principles of Lust" by the group Enigma, the extended club mix, which she sat to play continuously.

Mom then lit another joint and started the dance. We shared the joint until we finished that one. By now, we both were pretty wasted, three sheets to the wind as the saying goes.

Mom continued with the dance and it was more sensual and lascivious than I imagined. It was also during this sensual lap dance of desire that we unexpectedly finished crossing that forbidden line between mothers and sons and ended up having sex.

It wasn't planned, it just happened, a natural and logical outcome of our unchecked, unbridled, carnal, lascivious passions, and the fact that we had thrown caution to the wind.

Mom had taken her top off and had sat in my lap facing away from me. I cupped her breasts with my hands and she was grinding my cock with her pussy. For some reason, mom stood up for a moment then sat back down. This time, instead of staying on the outside of mom's pussy, my cock slid completely inside.

Mom felt it immediately, as did I. She turned her head back towards me and we both smiled and we both knew we wanted to go all the way.

Mom then sat back up, slipped out of her skirt, then turned to face me and said "If were going to do this, let's do this right."

Mom sat back down on my cock, this time facing me, and allowed it to once again slide deep into her pussy as she had down before. Neither of us made any fucking moves at first, we just savored the feeling of my cock in her pussy. It was heavenly.

After a few minutes of just enjoying the feeling, mom began fucking me as she grinded her cunt against my cock. I pulled mom tightly against me and held her firmly against me as she went up and down on my cock.

I felt mom's sweet sugar walls grip the sides of my cock and milk it for all its was worth. The sides of mom's pussy felt like 1000's of tiny silky velvety fingers stroking the sides of my cock and it wasn't long until my cock was swollen with cum and I was on the verge of blowing my load inside of my mom.

Within a few seconds, my cock twitched and I let out a low guttural moan. "Oh fuck," I grunted, and came inside my mom for first time.

"Oh yes-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s son," mom crooned with delight as I filled her womb with my hot manhood. "Our relationship is now complete. Cum my love, let us take this to the bedroom and finish sealing the union."

With that, we headed to the bedroom, but instead of going upstairs to her room we went to mine. I was holding mom tightly against me with my cock still buried inside her as she had her legs still wrapped around my torso and her ankles locked together against the small of my back.

By now it was just after 2:45 in the morning but that meant nothing to us, we were too into the moment to worry about what time it was.

Mom and I laid side by side as our bodies were pressed together as my cock was still inside her. We passionately kissed as our bodies moved together in unison.

By now, our buzz from the pot and booze had just began to wear off and we coming back into our right mind now, but that didn't matter. There was no turning back now. Mom and I had already crossed that line just minutes earlier, and consummated our union when we gave into our passions and had sex. And besides, even if we could turn back now, neither of us wanted to.

Mom and I continued to kiss and caress. I nibbled on mom's neck and this only made her hotter. Eventually, I began to slowly pump mom as we laid side by side our bodies pressed together moving together as one.

I allowed mom to turn me over and she began to ride me cowgirl style. As I laid back and let mom ride me, I began to look back on the day of my birthday when I was so very close to fucking her. Memories of the passion and carnal lusts were racing through my mind.

"Why didn't I just fuck her then," I thought to myself. "I could have enjoyed all this time of hot intense sex," but that didn't matter now. We were finally lovers and that was all that mattered.

I felt mom's pussy quiver, quake and contract and her juices began to trickle over the edges of my cock. I knew it wasn't going to be long until she came and within minutes, I heard her purr with delight and softly moan "Oh yes Dave sweetie, make mommy cum."

Mom continued to ride me long and slow, and as she did, she looked down at me with a mixture of three looks in her eyes. The first look was a look of sheer unadulterated love, the love a woman has for her special man. The second look was a look of total bliss, like a junkie had when they had scored their fix and were flying high.

Last, was the look of triumph, like a triumphant lioness who had captured and brought down her prey, had it in her clutches, and was enjoying consuming the spoils.

I felt my cock swell with cum. My cock was tingling and I felt the burning as my hot manhood bubbled to the top until I was ready to explode like an erupting volcano.

"I think I am going to cum again," I moaned and I gasped for breath as I was on the verge of exploding.

"Give it all to mommy," mom softly moaned

We were once again in the throes of ecstasy, our passions rising and falling like the tides and without warning my cock filled with cum and spunked my load deep into mom's pussy.

"Oh god," I thought, my head swimming with the feeling of ecstasy and euphoria. It was like a high I had never experienced before, not even from the pot, and then the thought of what actually happened hit me, I had filled my mom's pussy with my hot jism not just once, but twice.

Mom dismounted me and got on her hands and knees and asked to be taken doggie style. I slipped my cum soaked cock into her cum soaked pussy and began pounding her hard and fast.

The tenderness we once had, had given over to hot animalistic sex and we were both horny as two wild animals in heat. I fucked mom like I had wanted to fuck her on that very first day when I had her pinned against the wall and was ready to drill her.

Mom gasped for breath as she panted and dropped her head down and then arched her back. I pulled mom's body up so that she was now upright on her knees and her body was pressed against mine. My arm was wrapped around her neck to hold her there and I bit her neck to give her a hickey.

This sent mom into orbit and she gasped for breath and panted saying "Oh yes Dave honey, make mommy cum".

I felt mom's pussy quiver and soon her juices flooded my cock and then mom whispered "Take me missionary style baby. I wanna feel your warm body next to mine as I wrap my legs around you."

I did what she asked and laid on top of her as I thrusted my cock into her cum soaked pussy. The mood had shifted back to one of tenderness. We passionately kissed as our sweaty bodies pressed together.

Mom and I moved together as one. Her long luscious legs felt so good wrapped around my back. My fucking motions were long, slow, and intense and mom's matched my movements perfectly.

Our love making took on a spiritual aspect as well. Our souls, minds, and spirits soon became one and we both knew we had truly been united in bonds that could never be broken.

Time and space lost all its meaning as the world around us slipped away and soon we were in our own little universe. The only thing we were aware of was each other and we heard and felt the beating of our conjoined hearts, as they beat together in unison as one heartbeat.

We felt the other's pleasure and without having to say a word, we knew exactly where to move and what to do.

Again, we were in the throes of ecstasy, our passions rising and falling like the tides. I felt mom's passion and I knew she was on the verge of cumming and she felt mine as my cock swelled with cum.

"Oh yes Dave honey," mom purred "Let us complete our union" and with that, we both came.

We held each other close as we slowly came down from our orgasmic high, the world around us slowly coming back into focus.

Finally we came down and mom just purred saying "Oh Dave honey I have been waiting for this for so very long."

"I am just sorry I didn't complete the act on my birthday," I said with a hint of regret. "I could have enjoyed your treasures so much sooner and we could have enjoyed a good tender sex life."

"You weren't ready son," mom replied with a soft smile, "but now you are and we have consummated our union and are lovers. We have our whole lives together to make new and special memories."

"Speaking of special memories, is one of them going to be us welcoming a little one into this world sometime soon," I asked hesitantly not really sure I wanted to know the answer.

"I thought that when I told you my story, I included the fact that I couldn't have kids, mom said with a soft sigh. "If you remember, I told you that I had a partial hysterectomy with my tubes tied and uterus removed, so unless there is an immaculate conception, I can't have kids. Besides I don't need another child to feel complete, I have you to complete me."

"You complete me as well, I softly smiled. "I was just a bit concerned and curious since we weren't using any protection."

There's no need to worry,," mom replied with a soft smile. "We can fuck like wild rabbits in heat without having to worry about multiplying like them. It's the best of both worlds!"

"So what's with the pot," I then asked curiously. "I knew you smoked it, but I figured after your past, you had pretty much sworn off it."

"Well, mommy has decided to indulge this particular libation again, but probably not to the extent as she has and will tonight or did in the past, although I didn't see you complaining too much," mom said with a wicked laugh. "Mommy is going have to be careful though, because my company does drug checks every six months or so, so I can't indulge my libation for about month before."

"Speaking of which, go get mommy's backpack, its time for another one," mom said.

I went into the living room and saw the baggie of joints sitting on the table and took it back into the bedroom and handed it to her.

"So how do you get the pot," I ask curiously as I handed her the baggie "Do you buy it, and if so where from."

"Well sorta hon, mom replied, as she lit the joint and took a long toke. "Mommy buys the seeds mail order then grows it herself. Mommy's got her own greenhouse. She had a root cellar put in the basement of one of the bigger outbuildings and she's got enough to grow, process, and sell if she wants, but she doesn't want to, Mommy wants it all to herself and now she is going to share it with her handsome young man."

"It's a good thing we got all this privacy and neighbors that aren't looking over our shoulders," I said laughing.

"Ain't that the truth hon," mom said taking another two long tokes.

"Mmmmmmm, simply delightful," mom said with a blissful purr. "You know I was thinking about getting you high and taking advantage of you on your birthday, mom snickered "but then I thought better of it."

"I wish I had had some that day and maybe I wouldn't have backed out like a little coward and manned up and fucked your brains out like a wanted to."

"Don't beat yourself up hon, you can't go back and change the past," mom said giving me a long sensual kiss. "What's done is done and it does no good dwelling on what might have been. The fact is you have conquered your fears and we are lovers now and we have our whole lives together."

"True. I replied and we both smoked our joint. By now it was almost 4:45 in the morning and mom and I decided to go for another round of sweet sex. First we had a good oral sex session. I brought her off to a couple of orgasms and then she sucked me until I got good and hard.

Mom then knelt in front of me and let me tit fuck her until I came all over her tits, and her. Mom then sucked me until I gave her a good facial covering her lips, her eyes, her nose, and mouth.

Afterwards, mom rode me cowgirl style, and I did her doggie style, and then I did something I never thought I would do, I took mom in the ass and came deep inside her bung hole.

By now, it was almost 6:30 in the morning and we were both drenched with sweat and cum soaked, reeking of cheep booze, pot and sex.

"Let's go outside and watch the sunrise together," mom said taking me by the hand and grabbing the bag of joints with the other, leading me to the back patio. We were both naked but we didn't care. We felt like Adam and Eve in our own little Garden of Eden before the serpent came, naked and unashamed.