The Art of the Titty Drop

Story Info
Toughts and advice on improving one's titty drops.
1.7k words
4.18
4.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chompf
chompf
51 Followers

I want to preface this essay by saying that I hold women/people with breasts in the utmost respect. It's just, this is an essay about titty drops, a thing people with breasts can do to elicit positive responses in observers. In most cases, it's a sex type thing. So it's hard not to sound a little piggy. I have tried to keep my tone respectful. Humblest apologies if you are offended; that was not my intention.

So what the fuck is a titty drop? Some might say it's self explanatory, but I'll do my best to clue in those who may be unfamiliar with the phenomenon.

A titty drop is a way of revealing one's breasts. In a typical drop, the hem of the shirt is lifted up, revealing the midriff. The shirt is pulled tight beneath the breasts and lifted, so that the breasts are pulled upwards. The garment is lifted continuously until the breasts fall free, dropping down and jiggling into place. It is fucking glorious. If you're into that sort of thing. As it happens, I am.

There are of course many other ways to show people your boobs, but we're talking about drops because they're my favorite. Much of this essay is applicable to other types of reveal.

Where does one find titty drops? All over the internet. My main source for them is Reddit. Typically mp4 files, ranging in duration from a couple seconds to a couple minutes in extreme cases. Average duration is probably about 15 seconds, but that's just an off-the-cuff estimate. I'm not gonna research it, sorry.

Why do people make titty drops and share them on the internet? Some people are exhibitionists and get off on showing their bodies online. Some people are seeking external validation that they are attractive. Some are advertising for-pay adult content on, say, OnlyFans or something. I'm sure there are other reasons, but those are the main ones.

First, I'd like to talk about duration. How long should your titty drop be? Generally speaking, the longer the video, the better, but there is a certain appeal to a three-second wham-bam drop. Plus, the shorter the video, the sooner it'll loop. 'Cause yeah, typically you'll watch them on loop. The looping on a short video can be very exciting. Like I say though, generally speaking, the longer the video, the happier I am about watching it.

Provided, of course, that there's a decent amount of action or activity or movement in the video. Movement is the advantage that video has over still images. So if you're in a video, and you're holding still (or mostly still), why not just take stills and save the disk space? Instead, move around. After the boobs are out, wave your arms around. Bounce your boobs up and down, side to side. Poke them. Squeeze them. Slap them. Twist your nipples. press them upwards with your hands, and let them go, causing them to drop again. Pull the breasts up by the nipples and let them drop. Bend over forwards so we can see them hanging down, that's super hot. Incidentally, when you use your hands to move your boobs around, keep in mind how much/often you're covering your nipples. The backs of your hands are no doubt lovely, but they're not what we're here to see, you know? Some coverage is good, and indeed inevitable. Just be mindful that when your hands are there, we can't see your tits.

Teasing. What do I mean by teasing? One of the most common teases is to lift up the shirt, baring the midriff, and then pulling the shirt tight under the boobs and bouncing them up and down a little bit, still under the shirt. Or acting like you're gonna pull them out or let them drop, but then you lower the shirt back down for another tease. That kind of thing. Exactly how much teasing you put in your titty drop is a matter of personal taste. Some people can't stand the tease, others live for the tease. I don't mind teasing, but I feel it is possible to overdo it.

Often times you'll see a drop where the person teases for a bit and then drops the titties, but then the clip ends almost immediately and loops back to the beginning, when the person is clothed again. Don't be that person. Give the boobs some screen time. A good rule of thumb is to have the boobs out for as long as or longer than you don't have the boobs out.

Another thing you see sometimes is the person does the titty drop, but is obviously self-conscious about their breasts and they squish them up or hold them a certain way to obfuscate their true nature. Don't be that person either. You're taking the courageous step of making a titty drop. So own it! Stick them out and really show us what they look like. I bet they're fucking amazing. I promise you that your unencumbered breasts will look better than they do with you squishing them together or whatever.

That said, you wanna be comfortable, obviously. Do what you need to do to feel safe, happy, and confident in your titty drop. If that means you need to partially or completely hide your boobs, so be it. It's your drop.

Let's talk about a pet peeve of mine. When doing a titty drop, the focus should be on the titties. But don't crowd the camera! Stay back enough that your breasts will be completely in frame for the entire duration of the video, no matter where they move to. So many times you see a drop where the person is too close to the camera, and when the breasts drop into place, both nipples are completely off the frame. It's very frustrating; you can't see them in that crucial moment of transition from movement to stillness. Give the boobs room and keep them in frame; they are beautiful and we want to see all of them all the time.

I'm not qualified to give filming tips. I don't know about lighting or stuff. I can only comment on the artistic presentation of the drop. As far as camera goes, these are titty drops. Your phone is probably enough.

About that, though. Don't hold the camera in one hand and try to free the titties with your other hand. That's awkward and tends to be not very sexy. Or at least, not as sexy as a drop that is unencumbered by filming apparatus. Prop the camera up on something and use both hands to do the drop. It'll be a better drop.

That said, there's definitely something to be said for holding the camera in one hand and moving it around to focus on various parts of the body. That can be super hot. I don't know. I guess, just keep the issue in mind when you're filming.

Once the titties are out, most people will just leave the shirt pushed up above the boobs for the rest of the video. This is fine, and you'll hear no complaints from me, but it's super exciting when the person reveals the titties, and then takes the shirt the rest of the way off and finishes out the video naked to the waist. Maybe it's just me, but I think it's a very sexy maneuver. This probably has something to do with the way the breasts move around while the person is moving their arms to take off the shirt. Also perhaps because removing the shirt sort of "ties up" and immobilizes the person, if only briefly. Good for a bit of a thrill. By the way, if you're going to leave the shirt on, you can keep it from falling back down accidentally by holding it in your teeth. That's also very sexy.

To slo-mo, or not to slo-mo. Slo-mo is like any other tool in your creative palette. It can be wonderful great fun, but one must be careful not to overdo it. If your whole video is slo-mo, I'm usually clicking to the next one. If, in the midst of your boobs shaking around in real time, it goes to slo-mo for a few seconds, that can be a fantastic effect. Remember that your titty drop is art. Slo-mo works best when applied artistically.

I don't like it when the titty drop contains some or all backwards footage. It's gimmicky, looks weird and unsettling, and can be very confusing and disorienting. Best to avoid it, in my opinion.

What about the vulva during all this? Or the ass? Or the feet, or whatever? Should they become involved? I say sure, why not? But not at the expense of the boobs. If you're going to put your pussy or your ass in the titty drop, don't take time away from the titties; make the video longer. And of course, this is a titty drop, so any non-breast nudity is totally optional. (Technically, breast nudity is also optional; you can make a perfectly respectable boob thirst trap without getting them out. For me though, I need to see nipples.)

A lot of people wear pants or shorts for their titty drops. Lotsa leggings, lotsa gym shorts, lotsa sports bras. Skirts and sundresses are also popular (these can provide enticing upskirt views). Many wear just panties. Some go bottomless, but don't focus on the vulva. And finally some take you on a fascinating and lovely tour of their various nooks and crannies.

Personally, I like when the person is naked below the waist for the drop. The vulva is not the focus of the drop. But they're so pretty; it's just nice to have it present. Too, it's always interesting to see what people are doing with their hair.

Let's talk about privacy. There's a question with every titty drop, and that is, is the person going to show their face? As a general rule, drops with faces are more exciting. But drops without faces are still quite exciting, and much, much safer for the person doing the drop. It's outside the scope of this essay to try and tell you whether you should reveal your face or not. That's something you'll have to decide for yourself. Keep in mind, though, if you've got distinctive tattoos, that could be an issue even if your face isn't visible.

So I've told you some things I think you can do to make a better titty drop. If you have made or are considering making a titty drop and posting it somewhere, I just wanna say thank you. What a sweet gesture. It is a gift, and all who seek it out will be grateful for it. You are making the world a better place.

chompf
chompf
51 Followers