All Comments on 'The Arts Ardane 02'

by Darkniciad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well done

this was a good story well written and very sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Darmok?

From the author: Please let me know what you think of Darmok in this tale, because I'm really fond of him and considering using him in other tales later.

hornyinwvhornyinwvalmost 18 years ago
Dark

I only recently saw this tale on your stories list and immediately HAD to read it and find out more about Devan. I wasn't disappointed either. It lacked some of the twists and turns of the Danica series, but I'd love to read more about Devan and her life's adventures. Are you going to follow this up with another chapter??? Please??? Hope so.

ElvenspellElvenspellover 17 years ago
"Kampar"

Dark, you know I love your work, in general. This one.. it just didn't quite have what the others do, and.. well, maybe I feel that way because I detest "kampar" (knowing damned well what trademarked race name you are substituting there). I have really loathed them since I read the first book that ever featured such a creature, back in the 1980's.

I was hoping that perhaps you wouldn't borrow that particular portion of the otherwise delightful Dragon-dueling-based world, but oh well, what's done is done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very entertaining, as usual!

I liked the little darmuk....he's entertaining and really helped move the story at a good pace. you described his actions so well, I could envision him. Also, I liked learning what had made Devan seem so flippant about men.....I love learning about the background of the characters from Danica. Great story as usual!! Thankyou, as always!! Your work is greatly appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Absolutely amazing, as always!!! [ alliteration!!! Such a fun figure of speech ;) ]

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Darmok the Incredible was incredible! Keep writing!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 3 years ago

Loved it.

Darmok the Kampor certainly livened things up. Interesting character - does what he can to pull his weight, despite being a kleptomaniac. Did his bit in the goblin emergency too, even before he got the wand to work. Would certainly be annoying though, and clearly drove Devan crazy more that her preference for sell-sword would have.

The command woed "work" is not one any smart wizard would choose, unless with the intent of having the wand found and used by a stranger, but it sure livened up the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous