The Ascent of a Woman Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexual desire ignites at the Lingerie Shop.
2.7k words
4.68
7.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning I woke up to the start of my new life. I was a bit sore from the action of the previous evening but I was resolved to make the change. I called Bridgette because I realized I couldn't do it on my own.

"Oh honey," she said, " Finally. I'll try to get you a salon appointment and we'll go from there. Make sure you shave. Your legs are as hairy as a gorilla and your arm pits are well..just disgusting."

Somehow she managed to get me in. The hairdresser had an exasperated look on his face when he saw me. Two hours later, he spun my chair around and I stared wide eyed at my new look. I was floored. I barely recognized myself. Gone was the mousey, dull hair with a few grey strands. I saw a modern style with blond highlights that shone!

"I like love it!" I exclaimed.

"Sweetie, makeup is next." Bridgette said and in came a make up artist. She worked on me for what seemed hours and when she was done, I was stunned by how good I looked. She showed me how easy it was to maintain. I walked out with a huge bag full of make up and hair products.

"Clothes!" Bridgette shouted, "Clothes next!" She practically dragged me to the car.

"Where are we going?"

"I've seen your underwear drawer," she replied, "Wonderful if you're 89 and don't want to get laid. Lingerie first, not underwear honey, lingerie."

She drove to a very discrete store called Elle. It was a beautiful store, stocked with all types of beautiful, elegant and sexy lingerie, all types and styles of bras, panties, sleepwear, chemises, robes with not a cotton garment in sight.

As we entered the store we were greeted by a pretty young girl. She was dressed in a white blouse, her breasts straining the buttons, a black skirt at mid thigh, sheer black stockings and black patent stilettos.

"My name is April. May I help you find something?"

"Yes," said Bridgette, "my friend needs an entire lingerie makeover. Let's start with some new bras."

"I see," said April, turning to me, "do you know your size?"

"38B." I replied.

"Have you ever been fitted for a bra?" April asked.

"No."I replied.

"Let's get you in a fitting room, take your measurements." she said leading us to a fitting room. Bridgette sat down on the lounge.

"Please take your top off so I can measure you." April asked.

"Do I really have to?" I asked. I didn't want show her the dowdy old bra I was wearing.

"It's the only way I can accurately measure you so you get a perfect fit." she replied.

I unbuttoned my blouse. They both stared at my plain, full coverage, wrinkled cups, white bra.

"Oh honey," Bridgette said, " that sight would even turn off a horny teen aged boy."

"To get the best fit, please take off your bra." April asked.

I reached behind by back, unhooked my bra and slid it slowly down exploding my breasts.

"You have great tits honey." Bridgette said, "any man would love to feel you up and suck them if they could get into that dowdy bra."

April stepped behind me. "Raise you arms please." she said. She reached around me tucking the tape just below my breasts.

"36 inches," she said reaching around me again. She gently cupped and squeezed my breasts. It felt strange but very erotic to have a woman touch me that way. She positioned the tape across my nipples and measured again.

"39 inches. You are a 36C. You are wearing the wrong size bra. Your old bra is a 38D not a 38B. No wonder it was wrinkled and looked so bad. What style of bra are you interested in?"

"Style."

"Yes, we have a number of styles for different occasions."

"I don't know. What styles are there?"

"Can I demonstrate on you?"

"Yes." I replied reluctantly.

She moved behind me. I could feel her breasts pushing against my back. She reached around me and scooped up my breasts, gently them caressing them and pinching my nipples. It was a strange but arousing having a woman feel me up.

"A T shirt bra provides the most coverage and support," she said as she lifted and covered my breasts, "it's your everyday bra."

" A balconette gives you support but exposes some modest cleavage. You wear it with a scoop neck top or leave a few buttons undone on your blouse. It looks like this." as she lifted and lowered her hands some cleavage appeared.

"A pushup is the ultimate in sexiness. It lifts your breasts, pushes them together giving you maximum cleavage and adds a cup size." She lifted my breasts, pushed them together, lowered her hands and voila, deep cleavage. She continued to hold and gently caress my breasts saying,

"You wear this bra with your lowest cut dresses and tops and when you want to drive men mad!" She slowly removed her hands. I was starting to get very aroused.

"You have beautiful tits, Push up, balconette, Demi. Satin, lace, microfiber none of that cotton shit she wears. She needs sexy. We want to show her tits off. We want men to drool because they can't tear their eyes off her tits!" Bridgette shouted out.

"To start I'd recommend a T shirt bra for comfort around the house. Give me a minute or two bring you a few things to try on." April said as she left.

I stood there, hands covering my bare breasts, breathing heavily after what had happened.

"Don't worry honey, it's nothing April hasn't seen or touched before." Bridgette said, "I can't wait to see what she brings you to try on."

We heard a soft knock on the door.

"May I come in." April asked.

"Yes," I replied.

April entered the fitting room with an arm full of bras in a rainbow of colors.

"I think I have just what you want," she said glancing at Bridgette, "so let's start with sexy."

"This is our sexiest push up, guaranteed to make any man drool." she said as she held up a beautiful black lace bra. "Let's try it on."

I put my arms in the straps, reached around my back and hooked it up. I looked in the mirror. It looked OK but was uncomfortable.

"Oh gosh, it need to be adjusted," said April,"may I help?" I nodded yes.

"First we need to properly adjust your breasts in the cups.she said. She cupped one breast, gently squeezing the nipple and positioning it properly in the cup. Then she did the same with the other. She adjusted the straps and stepped back smiling.

It was so comfortable after she finished making the adjustments. I glanced down. The bra squeezed my breasts up and together gently, giving me deep cleavage.

"Turn around and check it out in the mirror." April said.

I turned and looked in the mirror. I could not believe how my figure had changed. My breasts were up high and swelled out of my bra, white quivering flesh constrained by black lace.

"Wow!" said Bridgette, "there's not a man alive who wouldn't give everything to have his cock between those tits."

"Or a few women to caress and suck them." said April,"Let's try on another."

April showed us a bra in pink satin.

"This is a balconette bra. It lifts and gives you modest cleavage. Let's try it on."

She reached behind me, our breasts squeezing each other and unhooked the bra. She held out the straps, I slipped it on. Again our breasts squeezed together while she reached around and hooked the bra. She pulled back and adjusted my breasts. All this breast play was starting to arouse me.

I looked down at my cleavage. Not as impressive as the push-up but delicious none the less. I looked in the mirror and imagined what I would like if I wore a scoop top.

April had another bra in her hand.

"This is a T shirt bra. It's a microfiber fabric. It gives maximin coverage and support but disappears underneath your clothing. It's your everyday, clean the house, go grocery shopping bra. Let's try it on."

She reached behind me, unfastened the hooks and slowly slipped the straps down, freeing my breasts. She held out the straps, I slipped my arms in and she reached around and fastened the hooks. She adjusted the straps, the slipped her hand into the cup of my right breast.

"This is the roomiest cup style, that gives you maximum support." she said, squeezing my me and caressing my nipple while adjusting me. Then she did the same for my left breast.

The bra was very comfortable. I was getting very aroused with all the adjustments to my breasts.

"What kind of panties are you wearing?" Bridgette asked.

"Just like panties."

"Just like panties. Granny panties probably. Drop your skirt so I can see."

"But..."

"Just do lt."

I slowly unzipped my skirt exposing my old, cotton granny panties.

"Oh god, that sight would deflate a hard on faster than dipping it in a frosted glass of beer. You need new panties."

Turning to April she asked, "Do you have matching panties?"

"Yes, I'll be back in a jiffy." April replied.

She came back with several styles, full briefs, French high cut and bikini. I liked the full brief styles.

"No,"said Bridgette, "we'll take bikini and French high cut in black, pink and nude tone."

"Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"No, I don't think so." I replied.

"Can I make a suggestion?"

"I guess."

"You are purchasing so much beautiful and sexy lingerie, there is one piece missing. Have you thought of completing the outfit with a garter belt and stockings? It is the ultimate male fantasy."

Garter belt? My mind flashed back to the videos, images of women, lying on their backs dressed only in a garter belt stockings and heels, legs wrapped around men who drove their penises hard into their pussies until they came and came and came. I could feel my pussy getting wet. A garter belt? Me?.

"We have pretty garter belts matching your new lingerie. Let me go and show you how pretty they look as a set." April said as she left the room.

A few minutes later April returned with garter belts and stockings.

"Before we start perhaps you should try on one of the other bras, just to give you the idea of how pretty and sexy you look."

"Alright." I said reluctantly.

Bridgette held out the black bra. I took off the T shirt bra I was wearing, slipping my arms in the straps. April hooked it in the back. I realized I had just put on the push up bra. April gently positioned my breasts so it fit perfectly.

"To properly wear a garter belt you need to wear it under your panties. Please take your panties off and I'll help you put it on."

"What! Take my panties off? " I stammered, visions of the videos swirling in my head.

"I'm sorry I didn't explain more clearly." April said, "The reason you wear panties on top of the garter belt and stockings is because it makes it easier to go to the bathroom. You don't need to unfasten your stockings and then smooth and refasten them. You just need to pull your panties down. Of course there may be other reasons you want to take your panties off and leave on your stockings. Let me show you what I mean."

She stepped back and slowly started to raise her skirt. As the top of her stockings were exposed, she turned around and bent over slightly. Her skirt crept up her long legs, past the stocking tops, creeped up the garter straps, then slowly over her perfect tushy exposing her translucent panties over her garter belt. She straightened up, turned around so we could see the French cut panties then slowly dropped her skirt.

"Now me help you," she said kneeling in front of me, "sometimes it can get tricky with the hooks and clasps."

She gently pulled down my panties. She was so close to me I could feel her breath on my pussy. She leaned forward as she reached around me to hook up the garter belt.

"I'm loosing my balance a bit. I just need to steady myself." I said as I put my hands on her head pulling her face closer to me. I felt her lips touching my pussy. Pulling her even closer, her tongue started to caress my pussy lips, then gently stroke my clit. I had never had my clit licked by a woman. It felt so good. I held her for a few moments, savoring the building pleasure. She gently teased my panties down. She pulled away. Her face was flushed. I stepped out of them.

Kneeling in front of me, she took a sheer black stocking with lace top and gathered the stocking up to the toe. She motioned me to sit down. I stretched my right leg out. She gently teased the stocking up my leg, smoothing it out all over.. She ran her hand up my leg, "accidentally " brushing my pussy while smoothing it out then took the garter and fastened my stocking.

"Please stand up and spread your legs a bit so I can fasten the back garter."

I stood up. She ran her hands up my legs, smoothing my stockings and fastened the rear garter. She had the matching panties in her hand. She held them out.

"Please step into the panties. You can steady yourself on me if you need to."

I stepped with one foot into the panties, I took her head pressing it into my pussy as I slipped the other foot in. I felt her kissing my pussy lips, then her tongue caressing my clit as she slowly pulled the panties up. It felt so good. She started to pull back, I pulled her back in. Finally I "got my balance" and released her head. She was taking deep breaths and I thought I could see her nipples pushing out on her blouse. OMG, was she getting turned on?

She pulled back and straightened my panties.

"We are done, at least for now. Turn around and look in the mirror."

I turned, looked and could not believe what I saw. New hair style, perfect makeup, my breasts straining my bra, long legs sheathed in nylon, my pussy framed by the garters, just visible through my panties. I was one of those women. I had just had my pussy licked. By a woman. What was happening to me? Who was I turning into?

"Oh god honey," Bridgette said,"that look will drain the blood from any man's brain straight to his cock." She left the room with April to settle the bill.

Finding myself alone, I slipped one hand under my panties, I leaned back and found my clit. I started to play, imagining April between my legs, sucking my clit. I could see her blond hair bobbing between my legs, working my clit. I imagined her finger slowly entering me, then swinging her legs over me and offering me her sweet pussy. I started to suck her clit as she sucked mine and suddenly the world exploded and I had the best orgasm I ever had.

When I recovered I realized it was just a very erotic fantasy. A fantasy that featured a woman. I wondered if I could really do it with a woman. I thought I was craving a hard cock not a sweet pussy.

I got dressed and went to collect my purchases. April was at the desk.

"Thank you so much for coming. If there is anything else I can do for you, just call and make a private appointment and I'd be happy to give you personal service."she said, winking at me.

I gave April a long wistful glance as we left Elle. My pussy was tingling from her service. I made a note to make a private appointment with April for more of her personal service.

Was this the change in my life? What direction was I headed in? I decided I just needed to let it happen and all that mattered is that I'm happy and my pussy satisfied.

"OK honey," said Bridgette we got into the car, "Lets get rid of those rags you're wearing and then get you some decent shoes."