The ASMRtist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sometimes a little background noise is good though," Kacey mumbled. Her attention was elsewhere; on soaking in the props and the trappings of a set. "This is so fucking cool."

Stephanie puffed up a bit, feeling proud of herself. Pride was a tricky emotion for her, one that she struggled with allowing any of at all. Right then, though, she gave herself permission to soak it in.

She found herself staring at Kacey's legs again. The smaller woman's skin was a fairly uniform tan all the way up. Darker than her own pale skin. She squirmed, rubbing her legs together as she felt heat building between her thighs. "Do you want to see what I'm working on now?"

"Yeah!"

Stephanie bounced off the wall and swept over to the closet, making sure to let the robe spread a little as she walked. She opened the folding doors, enjoying the way the motion exposed her front even though Kacey couldn't see it, and smiled. Her editing computer sat there, on a desk that fit neatly into an existing cubby system. She bent over the back of her chair and brought it out of it's idle rest with a few deft keystrokes. The screen popped to life, with her editing suite open and her current project paused.

"Is that another Office Temp video?" Kacey asked, stepping up next to her.

"Yup," Stephanie crowed. She took a step back and pulled the chair with her. "Here. Sit."

"I would give an ovary to see your stuff first," she murmured, as she turned the swivel chair and slipped into it.

Stephanie reached over and grabbed her headphones from an adjacent cubby. "Now remember, this is just the rough footage."

Kacey nodded eagerly, and took the headset. She slipped it over her head and held it tight to her ears with both hands. Stephanie had to fight down a little giggle at how cute it was as she navigated the menus and started the show.

The Office Temp was one of Stephanie's more popular characters; an inept woman struggling to keep her job, after screwups that ranged from silly to egregious, by agreeing to increasingly outlandish sexual requests. It wasn't Stephanie's favorite character, by far, but it was certainly fun. The little brunette watched for almost a minute, staring intently at the screen.

"Huh," Kacey said, as she pulled the headphones off slowly.

"Rough, right?"

"Um, I... wouldn't..."

Stephanie laughed. "It's okay. You can say it."

"The sound was really odd."

"Yeah, I always have to do tons of foley and dubbing on every video."

Kacey's brow furrowed. "What's 'foley'?"

"Oh it's like... um... Foley is like... making sound with one thing that sounds like another thing." Kacey stared blankly. "So, in videos where I give blowjobs? That's almost always a recording of me with a lollipop. Sometimes I use a dildo if I'm just that horny, but it's always something I record afterwards and stick in during the editing."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Now I feel silly," she said, blushing. "I assumed you had like a... a guy off camera. To, like..." She trailed off, glowing brighter and brighter.

"No, no. No stunt cocks... Actually, can I ask you something?"

"Sure," Kacey said, her face lighting up.

Stephanie collected her thoughts, making sure she got the words right before starting. "I try to do most of my videos where the point of view, the camera, could be either a man or a woman. I mean, sometimes, it's unavoidable, and sometimes I'm trying to tell a specific kind of story, but the rest of the time, I'm trying to be as... universal as possible."

"I love that," Kacey whispered.

"Oh fuck. Okay. That's... I was going to ask if that's something that comes across at all."

Kacey squinted and shrugged. "I don't know if I've ever thought about whether I could picture myself as a guy and still enjoy it, but... I know I can watch them and see myself there? Is that what you mean?"

"Good enough," Stephanie said, breathing easily. "I get lots of feedback from guys as it is." Kacey turned back to the screen and put the headphones back on. With her attention elsewhere, Stephanie felt free to stare a bit more openly. Let her eyes linger on the sinuous curve of Kacey's thighs. On how small Kacey's fingers were, spread wide around her oversized, noise-cancelling headphones. She ran her tongue over her lips, feeling the haze creep over her skin. Behind her eyes. Between her legs. She had no idea how far she could push Kacey, but the more she stared the more she wanted to try.

"I can see it," Kacey whispered, nodding. She brought the headphones down to rest around her neck, against her shoulders. "I can see how it'll turn out."

"You're the first person I've ever shown, like, unfinished stuff to."

Kacey giggled, looking like a kid who stowed away in a candy store after closing.

"Did you like it?"

Kacey nodded again, grinning widely.

"The filming is my favorite part."

"Do you use scripts?" Kacey blurted. "Sorry I always wanted to know that I'm sorry." She shrank a little with each word, and Stephanie bit down on her lip to keep from laughing.

"I use a hodgepodge. Most of the time, I write up something like a script so that I know where I want things to go. Sometimes, I adhere to it pretty well, and sometimes I get off track. Every once in awhile I'll just ad-lib something completely, but those ones usually don't get submitted."

"Usually? You have a batch of stuff no one has ever seen?"

"Kind of?" Stephanie asked, backpedaling. "I mean, I have tons of footage where too much of my face slips into the frame for a second, or I just can't stop from laughing because I forgot to check the batteries in the camera for the thousandth time, but there's also a few videos that don't really work as ASMR or porn. Or both. Or either."

"Cool," Kacey whispered.

"It's not 'cool', it's... I dunno. Scraps. Bloopers."

"I would watch that," Kacey said, blushing.

"Well, maybe you will," Stephanie said.

At that, Kacey blushed even brighter.

Stephanie lowered herself into a squat. Given the difference in their height, their eyes were almost level. The robe spread open in front as her knees pushed out to either side. The opening showed the middle halves of both her breasts, with just the tips of her pale nipples visible, as well as her stomach, groin, and dripping wet cunt. Kacey's eyes went wide as she looked. Their first fuck had been pure lust. An absolute blur. Stephanie barely remembered any of it. She put her hand on Kacey's thigh and turned her so that Kacey was facing her. Kacey absently pulled off the headphones and dropped them next to the keyboard.

"Is this okay?" Stephanie asked softly, as she let her palms glide along the tops of the girls thighs.

Kacey nodded, hesitantly and spastically.

"We can stop. At any point. I don't want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable."

"I'm not" Kacey whispered. "I promise."

Stephanie leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the inside of Kacey's knee, and then another one slightly higher. Toward the inside of the thigh. Along the inside of the thigh. A parade of soft kisses. Kacey's legs twitched, writhing without really moving, while her hands clung desperately to the armrests. Her toes wrapped tightly around the feet of the chair, gripping and pulling. The more she leaned, the more Stephanie found herself transitioning from a squat to a kneel. The top of the inner thigh. She could feel the warmth radiating from Kacey's pussy through her bright pink panties. She could smell how wet the girl was, and the smell was intoxicating.

She righted herself with a smile, pausing to adjust her robe so that it settled out around her hips. As soon as there was distance between them, Kacey wriggled out of her panties. Knees lifted, with her feet and toes pointed straight down. The panties fell off, landing on Stephanie's thighs, and she cooed as Kacey spread her legs again.

Kacey had a magnificent little pussy. Dark folds spread out like petals, extending out from her dew-glistened lips, and in the center of that, Kacey's clit. It pushed out from beneath its hood like the tip of her pinky finger. Her flesh here was even darker, bordering on a light brown. Stephanie took her time, drinking in the sight and smell. Her hands slid down around Kacey's calves, caressing as much as learning. Mapping. The more Kacey squirmed, the more Stephanie became aware of her musculature.

She reached up, just in front of the chair, and grabbed the backs of Kacey's thighs. Kacey moved with her, sliding her hips forward and slouching until her pussy was right at the edge of the chair. Knees up, spread out. Stephanie's eyes widened in anticipation as she leaned forward. "Is this okay?" she repeated.

"Yes," Kacey moaned, chin tucked into her chest.

Stephanie pushed her legs wide apart, inhaling deeply as she took her first taste. Her tongue trailed lightly over the folds, sampling thick fluid. Kacey had a heavy taste that overpowered her tongue. She shivered, and went back for another lick. And then another. She couldn't get over how strong Kacey tasted. She carefully brushed her nose against the tip of Kacey's clit, shaking her head back and forth while her tongue dove between the slick folds, and Kacey moaned.

"Is that okay?" Stephanie leaned in so close that her lips brushed Kacey's petals as she spoke.

"Yeeeees."

Kacey had a tiny patch of pubic hair; kempt but thick. The smell of her was even heavier there, which drove Stephanie wild. She couldn't stop herself from bringing her lips and tongue to bear on Kacey's clit. It was nearly three quarters of an inch long. Long enough to get her lips around. Long enough to suck on. Long enough to curl her tongue around and fellate. Every minor, subtle move sent shockwaves through Kacey, drawing higher and higher pitched moans from the small girl.

She groaned when she felt Kacey's knees settle onto her shoulders. Heels slid across Stephanie's back, crossing at the ankles over her spine just below the shoulder blade. Kacey reached down and across her chest, and with a short grunt the shirt was up and off. While the smell and the taste of her were still driving Stephanie wild, it was the sight of Kacey that was truly undoing her. Kacey was built; deceptively thin, with toned abs and arms.

"Fuuugh," Stephanie groaned. She wrapped her arms tightly around Kacey's thighs, stretching her hands as far as they could reach to paw at the sensitive inner thigh, because if she didn't, she would need to be touching herself.

Stephanie was very proud of her body. She put in a modest amount of work to maintain herself, but she knew that she'd gotten very lucky. She'd learned when she was very young that she was desirable. Natural curves and a slim waist, with full, shapely breasts. She knew that her looks were a significant factor in her appeal as a visual artist, and she had no problem using that to her advantage. Her body was the bait that brought initial clicks on websites, but it was her creativity that kept them coming back. It was her mind that got them to pay.

By contrast, Kacey's body was one that had been gained through hard work. Hard, constant work. The more Stephanie stared, the more she saw. The more she saw, the more she was in awe. Her fevered brain went into overdrive as she realized that she was between the thighs of one of her biggest secret kinks; girls with a little bit of muscle. Kacey was, by her reckoning, a perfect mix of femininity and tone.

"Ooooooooh," Kacey moaned, her head thrown back into the chair. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna."

Stephanie's eyes popped when she realized her tongue had been going as fast as her mind, battering the smaller girl's clit with ferocious swipes and flicks, but that realization did not bring any relief. Stephanie doubled down, going faster and faster. Moaning with effort into Kacey's pussy. Ravenous.

"Fuuuuuuuck," Kacey cried, as her heels dug into Stephanie's back. Her thighs clenched tightly, pinching Stephanie's head firmly in between. "Oooo-hooo-hooo fuck!"

The vice grip loosened slowly, over the course of about two minutes, while Stephanie continued to lash and abuse the magnificent cluster of nerves in her mouth, wringing out every drop of pleasure. Once the fever of the cum had passed, Stephanie moved to the petals, making sure to give each of them their due attention. Drawing them into her mouth. Alternately nibbling and feathering. Suckling. Nursing.

"Mmmmm... Can I say... mmmm," Stephanie said, barely stopping as she licked up every drop of fluid she could find, "that it was good to hear you curse?"

Kacey wrapped her hands tightly over her mouth, eyes wide with shock. Her whole body went rigid and stiff.

"It's okay," Stephanie laughed. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm. It was actually really good for me. I curse all the time, and I was mmmm... I was worried I was making you uncomfortable."

"I try to use nice language," Kacey said, words muffled through her hands. "It's a thing."

"I don't think you could have paid me a higher compliment just now, even if you didn't mean to." Stephanie grinned, and stared up as she let her tongue glide, right up the middle, through the entire length of Kacey's beautiful little pussy.

"Oh jeez," Kacey moaned, back arched away from the chair. "Please, please... Are you going to—"

"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I just..." Kacey's cheeks were already flush from her hard climax, but they were glowing as she tried to find the right words. "I need to... you know."

"Pee?"

"No!" she gasped. "Jeez! No! I just..." She sighed in exasperation and blurted "I need to do you now."

"Oh," Stephanie said. "Oh." A smile crept into the very corners of her lips. "You need to 'do' me?"

"I mean, I— ugh. I need to..."

"Reciprocate?" Stephanie asked, and Kacey nodded furiously. "Okay. Back and forth. I got it. I got—Oh!! I have an idea!"

Stephanie bounced to her feet and took Kacey's hand. The small brunette looked more than a little fearful as the taller woman led her back to the bedroom and onto the bed. Stephane pulled her forward until she was walking on her knees. As soon as her hands were free, Kacey put her arms across her chest, as if warding off a chill, while Stephanie rummaged through the bottom drawer of one of her night stands.

"It's here somewheeeeeeeeee-Ah ha!!" She pulled her strapon out from underneath a pile of sex toys and accumulated bedroom paraphernalia. Kacey stared at it like it was dangerous, but remained otherwise still while Stephanie eagerly tugged at this strap here, and that strap there. "I think this should work."

The long, translucent purple dong in the front was crisscrossed with veins and ridges. She grabbed the pale pink bottle of lube off the top of her nightstand, where it practically lived next to her favorite pink dildo, and crawled onto the bed.

"I don't... oh," Kacey said, blinking, as Stephanie worked the harness around her groin. Her cheeks blushed brighter and brighter as Stephanie moved around her, cinching here and tugging there.

"There," Stephanie said, practically salivating. The hazy lust was heavy on her mind, and it was just about all she could do to make sure it was at least tight before she threw herself at it. "What do you think?"

Kacey timidly looked down at herself, with another woman's strapon belted on around her hips. "It's, um..."

"Good," Stephanie said. She shrugged her shoulders, letting the robe fall away so she could finally be naked. She couldn't stop drinking in how good Kacey looked, with her sinuous lines and small, beautiful breasts. How fantastic her body was. She couldn't stop thinking about how good this was going to feel.

She held up the lube, ready to squirt, and chuckled. "Don't know why I grabbed this," she said. "Won't need it... yet." She grinned as she tossed it down onto the pillow next to her, and scurried around on the bed to be on her hands and knees in front of Kacey. "Oooh god yes." She spread her feet out wide, bringing them along the outsides of Kacey's legs, and inched herself back. Soft moaning as she felt the silicone dildo press against her left thigh. She reached back between her legs, gripped the head, and guided to her sopping cunt.

"Fuuuck," she groaned, as she leaned back. Inch after inch of it filled her, stretching her. "Oooh fuck that feels good." She grunted, trying to relax, as the shaft got thicker. The raised ridges and molded veins sent little sparks through her nerves as they passed inside of her. Her cheeks came to rest gently against Kacey's middle, and she paused there, allowing her ring to adjust to the thickness. The need to cum burned under her skin, humming a note just beyond the edge of hearing. She tossed her head, throwing her red-brown over her left shoulder, and looked back.

Kacey looked absolutely stellar, with her muscles tensed and dotted with sweat. Her upper body had a tan line where a sports bra would cover. Sweat dripped down from everywhere. Dripped down both of their bodies.

"Do you like the view?" Stephanie purred, working her hips in a tight circle. Her walls sang sweetly with the strain of accommodating the dildo, and with the cascade of sensations that came with every tiny motion. She couldn't tear her eyes away from Kacey's arms, or her abs. From her shoulders. Fingertips touched down on Stephanie's hips... but it was a light touch. Not gentle, or soft, but light. A wary touch. Hesitant.

Kacey looked petrified.

"Ooooh," Stephanie whined, as she whirled and got up on her knees. "Hey."

"I want to," Kacey said, her voice weak and thin. "I just..."

"Are you okay?"

"Ummm..."

"We can stop."

"It's not that," Kacey said, frowning and looking away. "I'm just..."

"It's okay. We can be done."

"No." That time, her voice came out much stronger. Much more firmly. "I want to. I do."

"Okay," Stephanie nodded, and ran her hands up and down Kacey's arms. Trying not to rile herself up even more at the texture of Kacey's skin. "Talk to me."

Kacey shrank, neck disappearing into her shoulders.

"Is it the strapon?"

Kacey exhaled and sighed, eyes darting back and forth. "I mean..."

"Can I—"

"Stop."

Stephanie sat back on her heels and paused.

"I know you're trying to be helpful, but..." Kacey swallowed and took a deep breath. "I don't think I want to, like, be in control. Like that."

"But I thought you—"

"I know," Kacey said, looking guilty. "And I do. Want that. But..."

Stephanie bit down hard on her tongue, fighting the urge to finish her new friend's sentence. It took every ounce of strength she had in her to not try to finish that sentence. "Yes?"

"...Not yet."

Stephanie nodded thoughtfully. "Okay. Maybe we'll work up to it," she said, grabbing the purple faux-cock and giving it a slow stroke, "or maybe this is something that I'll be the only one to use."

Kacey nodded very, very slowly.

"Would you like that? If I used it on you?"

Kacey nodded again, a bit faster.

"How about right now," Stephanie said, rising up on her knees and towering over the smaller girl, "while it's still wet with my juice?"

Kacey swallowed hard, her lips soundlessly forming the word "yes."

"Take it off." Like a switch had been flicked, energy surged through her blood. Coursed through her limbs. Every nerve ending. Every muscle fiber. Every molecule. She had never felt more alive than she had uttering those three simple words. Her skin crackled.

Kacey shivered and, afraid to look away or break eye contact, fumbled blindly around her waist. Stephanie waited a few seconds before raising a single eyebrow, and then Kacey couldn't get it off fast enough. She pulled frantically at the belts and clasps, and slipped her legs free in a hurried rush. "Here," she gasped. "Here."