The ASMRtist Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers

"Chin up."

Kacey's eyes went wide as she leaned her head back. The taller woman grabbed the back of the holder, with the base of the dildo against her palm, and raised it to Kacey's lips. Kacey's small pink tongue pushed out over her lower lip, catching the underside of the molded, translucent head. Her focus shifted from Stephanie to the taste, and her eyes rolled up behind the lids.

She brought her left hand up to caress the back of Kacey's head, to support it, as she slowly pushed several more inches of purple silicone into the girl's mouth. Kacey moaned, lids fluttering. Her tongue writhed back and forth around the underside. Stephanie risked another half inch and was rewarded with a delightful little gag. A happy coo poured out of her throat, and she pulled back on the strapon. Kacey coughed once, clearing her airways roughly, but the look in her eye was one of pure adoration.

"On your back."

//Follow-up note: Votes and comments are dearly appreciated. This is one of seven stories I'll be uploading (hopefully) on successive days. If you liked this, stay tuned and be sure to check out the others!//

AwkwardMD
AwkwardMD
1,328 Followers