The Aspiring Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi clung to his ass and worked to keep his unnatural cock deep inside of her, loving the feeling of his hot semen coating the walls of her cunt. After he finished and his erection diminished, it still took effort for him to withdraw from her hole.

"Shit, dude. That was quite the fuck. I know we girls say that size doesn't matter, but it fucking well does when it comes to that size. Thank god my pussy is very elastic or you would have ruined it for quite a while."

"I get it from my dad. He had a big cock too."

"You and your dad sat around comparing dicks? Really?"

"No, not really — someone else who had a point of comparison told me."

"Who then?"

"My mother, actually."

"Your mother? Do tell me more, please."

"Well, my father died when I was eighteen and my mother went into a deep depression. She drank all the time and mostly stayed home. One night, six months after dad died, I awoke from a deep sleep to find my mother riding my cock. I came inside of her pussy and she cried afterward, while profusely apologizing to me."

"I knew she wasn't thinking clearly, but I also knew that she had just given me the best fuck of my life, to a that point. Later, she told me that my dad had giant cock, but that mine was bigger. We did it again a week later and I found that, once you cross a forbidden line like that, it gets easier to do it each subsequent time."

"My mom was a very pretty MILF and we fucked on and off for about three years. I even arranged a few gang bangs for her with some of my friends, because it turned me on to watch her being fucked. Eventually, the guilt got to me, plus I started dating Ruthie, so I ended things with my mother. Until tonight, sex with mom was the hottest I have ever experienced. You may have guessed that she was the other woman who could take my entire cock."

"That is very hot, Steve. Rest assured that you can fuck me again when you want, so this doesn't have to be a one-time thing. But you have to do something for me."

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck Ruthie tonight, and I don't want you to clean your cock before you do. She has caused me so much grief at work and I want to know that she is walking around with a little bit of me inside of her. Will you do that for me?"

"Absolutely! I am sorry she has been such a cunt to you, but it is part of her nature, I suppose. Consider it done. Now, you should get dressed before your date gets here."

"Actually, I lied about having a date. I just wanted to get you alone and that was the best story I could come with on short notice. I wanted to get you out here to fuck you - I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize, Mandi. You can deceive me anytime you want to fuck me, sexy."

He stayed with her until she got into a ride-share vehicle for the trip home. She asked the driver for some tissues and put them between her legs to catch the cum that was oozing out of her. She marveled at her transformation as she watched the city pass by from her rear seat window. She thought about offering to fuck her driver, but thought better of it as it might hurt her passenger rating, if he wasn't up for a piece of her ass.

Finally, the first day of the shoot for the movie had arrived. The director told Mandi to be at the warehouse location at 5:00PM, explaining that he preferred evening shoots for his productions. He told her she was welcome to bring Rick with her, as long as he would remain quietly in the background while she was working. She assured him that Rick would be cool and so it was that the two of them entered the building a little before 5:00 that afternoon.

There were about a dozen people milling about inside, some working to set up lights and camera tripods and the like. Others were sitting, obviously waiting for whatever they were to do as a part of the production. Toby stepped out of a room to their right and approached them, "Hi, you two. You are right on time. I thought I would be here for your first day, Mandi, to help ensure everything goes well. And, you must be Rick," he said as he extended his hand in greeting. "Nice to meet you and glad you decided to sit in and watch."

Rick shook Toby's hand, realizing that he was one of the two men that had fucked his wife on camera a few days before, "Nice to meet you too. Thanks for inviting me and for helping to make this possible."

"Happy to do it. You have an incredibly beautiful wife, whom I expect will exceed everyone's expectations with her performance over these next three days," Toby said.

"I'm sure she will. I am her biggest fan and supporter," Rick replied.

Toby showed Rick to a row of tall chairs that were situated behind the director's chair and asked him to wait while he showed Mandi to the make-up room. She followed Toby across the open area to a room next to the one he had previously exited to greet them. Inside, there were three stations set up for the actors to use while their makeup was being applied. One of the attendants motioned for Mandi to sit at one of the stations and said, "Hi, I'll be taking care of you for this shoot. Looking at you now, there isn't much I will have to do to make you camera-ready — but we will be applying your makeup a little heavier than you have it, so that you don't appear washed out in the movie. Please take off all of your clothes and let me have a look at the rest of you and then you can put on one of the robes over there."

Mandi did as she asked and then stood with her legs spread and her arms extended at shoulder height. After the tech inspected her from head to toe she declared, "Very nice, Mandi. We will be doing hair, makeup and nails, plus a little touch up on your pubic area and then you will be good to go. You have already let the director know that you are not near your next period, correct?"

"Yes, it's at least two weeks away, so it won't be an issue. And, he asked me about birth control, which I am on, so no concerns there either."

"Excellent — Your STD test came back clean, so we are good to go as soon as I finish with you."

"Do you do STD tests on all of the actors?"

"Yes, for every new movie, even the returning pros have to be tested. We trust that everyone will honor the requirement for no sex with anyone, other than the other actors, for the duration of the shoot. It's for everyone's protection and we have never had a problem with it."

"I understand and fully support the policy, it makes perfect sense."

"That includes your husband, just so you know. If you have an urgent need to have sex outside the production over the next three days, you can have it with one of your fellow actors."

"I think I will be OK for three days," Mandi laughed.

"Even with what you will be doing during the course of the shoot, you may be surprised by how much your libido will take off on you," the tech cautioned.

An hour later, Mandi emerged from makeup in her robe and slippers. Her toenails and fingernails were painted bright red and she was wearing lipstick that matched them. The tech had added more "drama" to Mandi's makeup that emphasized her blue eyes.

She escorted Mandi to another room where a wardrobe assistant awaited. "Hi, I am Jennifer and I will help you get ready for your first scene. Because the director fired the previous leading lady mid-shoot, he is going to shoot the scenes out of order. Today is actually going to be the climatic ending scene involving several male actors and you. It is set in a remote house and you are playing a housewife at home with her husband. Greyson wants you to be in conservative clothing, so I have put together something I think will work."

"OK, let's see what you have for me," Mandi said.

Jennifer showed her a light blue full skirt with a scalloped hem and all-over embroidered eyelet lace that came to just above her knees. It was coupled with a white linen shirt that buttoned up the front and had 3/4 sleeves and, lastly, white sneakers. "We are going to pull your hair back into a ponytail to give you an even younger, innocent look than you already have. Here, put these on first," Jennifer said as she handed Mandi white lace panties and a white lace bra.

"Pretty and sexy, but not slutty," Mandi commented as she put the underwear on.

"That's what he wants," Jennifer said. "Now, please finish getting dressed so that I can see if I need to alter anything."

Everything fit like it was made for her, so they were finished within five minutes. Mandi left wardrobe and walked toward the set where even more people were evident now. She spied Greyson sitting in his director's chair and approached him, "Hi! Thanks again for this opportunity. I am very excited to get started."

"Hello, Mandi. You are very welcome and I trust that we all will be pleased with the decision I made to put you in my movie. We are almost finished with the set up and you will be on camera in just a few minutes. Do you have any questions?" Greyson asked.

"Yes, a couple of questions, please. I have not seen a script, so how do I know what to say and what I should do in each scene?"

"Excellent questions, my dear. Very understandable that you would ask. This type of production follows a story line, but is unscripted. It is my job to take the action where I think it should go, as each scene progresses. I will give you general direction as to what I am looking for from you regarding your movements and dialogue. I will even talk to you while we are shooting, because my voice will not be heard in the final cut. I will expect you to adapt and improvise on your own, based upon the direction I have given you."

"OK," Mandi said hesitantly. "I think I can do that."

"I am confident that you can, Mandi. This type of production is more about the action and the actors' reaction to what is going on at the time. I do not want you to act. I want you to react to what is happening. I think you will catch on quickly, once we get started," Greyson added as he waved his assistant over. "Linda, will you go over the setup for this scene with Mandi here and explain what she will be doing?"

"Of course. Very happy to do so," Linda said. "Mandi, I understand this is your first time doing a movie like this?" Mandi nodded, and Linda continued, "Great. Let's sit over there and I will get you up to speed.

"The storyline involves a young couple living in a house in a rural area with no neighbors within a mile of them and set back off of the highway several hundred feet. Unknown to the two of you, there has been a prison break from a facility a few miles from your house. In this scene, you will be in the kitchen, while the actor playing your husband will be in the living room reading a book. There will be a knock at your front door, which your 'husband' will answer and see the prisoners waiting to enter. They will force their way into the house and overpower him and then find you hiding in the kitchen.

"The scene will progress with your captors toying and tormenting you under threat to your husband and you. You will consent to do whatever they ask, so that no harm will come to you or your husband."

"What kind of things will they tell me to do?" Mandi asked.

"I'm not certain. Greyson likes to keep things from some of the actors in order to get genuine reactions from them when we shoot a scene. You do know that you will eventually be naked and there will be sex involved, right? Are you OK with simulated gang rape? You won't be actually harmed, but the actors will play it as if they are being rough with you."

"Yes, I'm fine with whatever. After what went on at my audition, I expected I would be having a lot of sex in this movie. I am actually very excited about it."

"And, you are certain that it is a good idea that your husband is here to watch?"

"We both think he will be fine with it, but we've agreed that, if he isn't, he won't cause a problem and will simply leave the set."

"All right everyone, let's get started," Greyson announced.

There were two sets next to each other. One was furnished as a living room and the other set up as a kitchen. Greyson had Mandi stand at the sink with her back to the camera, while the actor playing her husband reclined in a chair in the living room.

"Steve, when you hear a knock at your door, get up and answer it. Prisoners, as soon as he begins to open the door, push your way in and tackle him to the floor. Pull the drapery cord off of the frame and use it to tie him up.

"Mandi, when you hear the knock, turn your face toward the living room, but don't move away from the sink yet. When you hear the scuffle, give us a terrified look and search for a place to hide. The best you will be able to do is to kneel down behind the kitchen island.

"Prisoners, three of you handle tying Steve up and the rest of you scatter to search the rest of the house, with three of you moving into the kitchen. It will taken you only a few seconds to find Mandi and you will force her up and pull her into the living room.

"Steve and Mandi, you will both scream and yell once she is discovered. Steve, tell them to leave your wife alone and Mandi, plead for them to leave you both alone."

"Places everyone. Ready... and action!"

The scene unfolded just as Greyson wanted. The prisoners, however, were a little over zealous when it came time to tackle Steve, resulting in an inadvertent bloody nose for the actor, but the cameras kept rolling. Mandi reacted just as the director told her and was actually fighting with the three actors that were pulling her from the kitchen, all the while begging them to leave their house and go away.

Greyson shouted "Cut!" after the initial action was completed and a member of the crew rushed over to check Steve's nose bleed. It was deemed that the injury was minor and that the blood would be left on his face in the interest of realism.

After a fifteen minute break, Greyson called everyone to their places once again and said, "All right, prisoners, you know what to do next. Mandi and Steve, I want you to react to what is happening as if it is real. Not a lot of dialog, but lots of facial expression and resistance until it is obvious that you have to give into their demands. Everyone good to go? OK, great then... Action!"

The three prisoners that found Mandi stood her in front of her husband, who was securely tied and lying on the floor. Two others returned from a trip to the kitchen with large knives in hand. The biggest and meanest looking prisoner spoke to the couple in a low threatening tone, "We are going to be your guests for as long as we like, but you people haven't made us feel welcome yet, and that isn't very nice."

He simulated a kick to Steve's stomach after he said this and looked directly at Mandi who was still squirming and asking them to leave, "You will shut the fuck up right now, bitch, or it won't be my foot going into your husband's stomach, it will be one of those knives."

Mandi decided that was her cue to stop talking, although she continued to try to pull away from the men holding her.

Steve, still gasping for air after absorbing the fake kick from the prisoners' leader, said, "OK, what do you want from us?"

An evil grin crossed the face of the leader and he replied, "From you, not much. Do what the fuck we tell you and maybe you get through this. From your wife — a hell of a lot, I'm afraid. We've all been locked up for a long goddamn time, so she is going to be our entertainment while we are here."

"Just don't hurt her, please. We will cooperate, so you don't need to hurt her."

"Do as you are told and no permanent damage will be done to either of you. I can't say there won't be any pain, but it will be the kind that she can get over. Hell, I expect she, and shit, maybe you, will enjoy having us here. You'll probably want us to stay for a long while."

He let his words sink in for a while and then turned to Mandi, "Get your ass back in the kitchen and fix us some food. But, before you go, take off your skirt and blouse."

Mandi hesitated and the leader reacted angrily, turning to kick Steve in the gut again, "That is the last time I will provide that kind of gentle persuasion, bitch. Take your clothes off right now, or we will gut him and then take those fucking clothes off for you while you watch your husband bleed out on the floor."

Tears were running down Mandi's cheeks and her hands were trembling as adrenalin was surging through her system. She was caught up in the scene and was reacting naturally, which made for good theater. She fumbled with the buttons on her blouse and finally managed to undo all of them and then shrugged the shirt off of her shoulders. Next, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, then stepped out of it. The prisoners stood in silence for a moment, taking in the lovely female standing in just her bra and panties.

"Loose the bra as well. We want a topless waitress."

This time, there was no hesitation as Mandi reached behind her and unhooked the lacy garment and then pulled it off her chest and dropped it to the floor. The men, once again, stood in silence as they studied her exposed breasts and nipples, which were rock hard.

"Well, get to it then," he ordered.

Three of the prisoners took Mandi by her arms and moved to escort her to the kitchen.

"Cut!" The director shouted. "Everyone take thirty this time. Mandi, I need to see you please."

"Yessir?" Mandi said as she nervously approached the director. "Was that OK?"

He just stared at her for a few long moments, prolonging her agony, "That was much more than OK. You were fantastic, my dear! You have excellent instincts and where did you learn to tear up on cue?"

"I didn't. I just let myself get caught up in the action and reacted naturally to what was happening. That's what you wanted, right?"

"That is absolutely what I wanted, I just did not know that I could expect something like this from you, given your lack of experience," he said. "Get yourself something to drink and make sure you visit the toilet. This next scene will be much longer and physically demanding. Speaking of which, the sexual action is going to increase exponentially now. You will be penetrated by multiple cocks in every way imaginable. Are you still certain that it is a good thing for your mister to be here watching live?"

"I will check with him again, just to be certain. However, I really don't think he will have a problem with anything that they do to me. In fact, I'll bet he is kinda getting off on this already."

"He is a good husband, Mandi. Take a break and I will set up the gang bang scene when everyone returns to the set."

Mandi left the director and approached her husband, "Would you like to grab a drink with me during the break?"

"Sure, honey — Do you want your robe?"

Mandi was startled by the question for a second, because she had not paid attention to the fact that she was almost naked. She was very comfortable being disrobed in front of strangers, and was not bothered at all by having a couple of dozen men and women looking at her, "Oh, sure, thanks!" she said as they walked to the craft table for refreshments. "Just still water for me, please. I don't need to be bloated during this next scene," she chuckled.

Rick handed her a bottle of Evian and grabbed a sparkling water for himself, "I don't think a little gas will be a problem for me, as long as I keep it quiet during the shooting," he grinned.

"I expect that will be just fine, sir," Mandi smiled. "OK, listen, Greyson wants me to check with you again to ensure that you are cool with what is about to happen. He hasn't laid out the scene completely yet, but apparently I am about to be roughly gang banged by all of the prisoners. It will be full penetration — vaginal, anal, and oral and I expect they will cum inside of me while they are at it. Can you handle watching that live?"