The Aspiring Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I moved through a number of traditional poses that are standard fare for models, but they also requested poses that considerably tested my comfort zone. They had me bend at the waist and hold my ankles while they photographed me from behind. They even had me pull my asscheeks apart while I did it. I thought to myself that Greyson was really testing me to see if I would follow his direction without question and I hoped I was doing well.

"After taking several pictures of me, both from behind and from the front, he had me sit in a chair across from them, still naked, and gave me thrilling news. He said that he was prepared to fire the actress that was currently giving him so much grief and replace her with me. Before I could celebrate though, he cautioned me that the role called for total nudity at times for the actress, as well as her male costars. He asked if I was completely comfortable with that and I told him I was. Then, surprisingly, he asked if my husband would be OK with me doing such a movie. I hesitated again while I considered what he asked me and then I told him that I felt certain you would be supportive, if it was something that I wanted to do. I assured him that you and I both could adapt to circumstances that were new to us.

"Was I correct, Rick?"

Rick had been looking at his wife's crotch again, noticing that it seemed even more damp than before. He was also trying to control his thoughts as Mandi continued her narrative, concerned about where the story was going, but transfixed on what she was telling him. Snapping out of his semi-trance he responded to her question, "Yes, of course. You know I want you to be happy and successful, darling."

"You heard the part about me being naked on camera with other naked actors and that some of the scenes would be intimate, right?" Mandi challenged.

"Yes, I heard," he deadpanned.

"Well, I'm not so certain I am buying what you are saying and actually, the two men today felt the same way about my response, so they decided to test what I was saying," Mandi continued.

"Test? What kind of test?" Rick asked.

"Greyson said that they wanted to take a few more pictures of me and then we could call it a wrap for the day. I requested a bathroom break first and left the two of them talking together as I departed. When I stepped out of the bathroom, I was surprised to see that they had moved the cameras and lights into the bedroom. However, I was shocked to see that both of them were totally naked.

"My first reaction was to nervously giggle at the sight, but I managed to stifle that response and instead asked, 'So, what's this about then?' They told me that they were testing what I had just told them. The said stakes were much too high for them to risk taking the actions that they were about to set in motion, unless they could be absolutely certain of my commitment. They asked me if I was comfortable continuing with them being naked while we did so.

"I told them that it made things even between us and that it actually increased my comfort level. I think they really liked that answer, as I saw them nod to each other. They told me that the rest of the pictures would take place with me on the bed, so I moved to it and laid on top of it. The next set of poses were more sexual in nature and they explained that they wanted to see how I did with more graphic photography.

"They had me touch my breasts and tweak my nipples. They photographed me with my hand in my crotch stroking my pussy and tugging on my clit. I even inserted fingers inside of my pussy for them. They could tell I was turning myself on quite a bit and they encouraged me to go with it. Both of them had raging hard-ons, which was both humorous and sexy at the same time. They told me not to hold back and to go with it, as they wanted to see if I could be convincing on camera — so I did, and I actually worked myself into an orgasm, which they loved."

Rick could not believe his ears. His wife was telling him that she had been completely naked on a bed with two naked men videoing her and taking pictures, while she came in front of them. "Was that all?" he asked.

"No, my love. There was more. Should I continue?"

When Rick nodded in the affirmative, she resumed and told him the narrative was almost finished. "After I came, Toby climbed up on the bed and moved close to me. He sucked on my nipples and rubbed my clit with his fingers while Greyson continued to take pictures. I spread my legs and allowed him to finger me as well, which he did with enthusiasm. He took his free hand and moved mine to his hard cock, so I stroked it while he fingered me. At that moment, I felt certain that I had demonstrated to both of them that I could be comfortable with whatever they asked of me.

"It was at that point though, that that things escalated. Rick stopped fingering me and rolled over on top of me, positioning himself between my spread legs."

"Mandi, did you let that guy fuck you?" Rick almost shouted.

She looked her husband directly in the eyes and replied quietly, "Yes, they both did — twice."

"Rick slid his cock inside of me and fucked me deeply. When he had finished, Greyson took his place and put his freakishly large cock inside of me. I was glad that Rick had taken me first, because it helped that he had opened my pussy up a bit before Greyson pushed himself into me. He was an excellent fuck though. He filled me up so completely that I could feel my pussy clinging to his cock with every stroke."

Dumbfounded, Rick did not speak for several seconds. He was dealing with conflicting thoughts and emotions. Shock, anger, fear, and excitement were surging through him simultaneously. He couldn't quite process what his wife had just told him, although he realized that he had become extremely turned on as she related the afternoon's events to him.

Thinking about his sexy wife being naked with the men and cumming in front of them while they photographed her had left him breathless. But the thought of them actually fucking her was hard for him to process. Reluctantly, he asked a followup question, "Is there anything else?"

"Yes, there is a little more. First, I got the part. We signed a contract that will pay me $15,000 for a three-day shoot. Second, I let both of them cum inside of me. They told me that some husbands like to fuck their wives and feel other men's cum inside of her — I am hoping you are one of those. That, by the way, is what you saw still leaking out of me when you were staring at my crotch.

"And, third, they asked if you had ever ass-fucked me and I told them no, but we had talked about it before. So, they prepped me to take a cock in my ass and then both fucked me there, as well. They said they did it as a favor to you, sort of, because you now have unfettered access to that hole from now on.

"And, that is everything, my love. Any questions? Are you still feeling supportive? Are we OK?"

Rick took a deep breath and responded, "I have a lot of questions. A whole lot of questions. Yes, while I am shocked by the extremes to which you went, I am still supportive of you and your career. And yes, we are OK. Those guys were not wrong about how some guys think. Even though I did not know it about myself until just now. I can't wait to fuck you and feel the cum they left inside of you and I will be exploring your ass with my cock soon after."

"Oh, good — I was hoping this would be your reaction," Mandi said. "I can also tell you that I have copies of all of the pictures and video that they took and I've had an opportunity to preview a little of the footage as well as some of the pictures. I look good being fucked with cocks going in my pussy and my ass, babe. I should have done this a long time before now."

"Maybe so, honey, which brings up another question. Will anyone else see the pictures and video of you?" Rick asked.

"I don't know and I don't think I care if they do. The movie that I will be doing is going to be more of the same, but with a lot more guys. So images of me having sex are going to be on the internet — without a doubt."

Rick fucked Mandi multiple times that night, including in her ass, and loved how her cum-filled pussy felt when he entered her. Between fucks, they watched the videos together. (Rick also watched them several more times by himself.)

Days later, Mandi checked in with Rick again to ask him if he was certain that he was OK with what she had done and what she planned to do. He replied that he had given it a lot of thought and was pleased to discover that his feelings had not changed — rather they had intensified, and he was ready for more.

Mandi continued to work at the pub as she waited for shooting day to arrive. She reworked her uniform, however, so that it showed even more skin, including down-blouse views of her boobs and nipples. She switched to smaller panties underneath and made a practice of letting her male (and sometimes female) guests look up her short skirt, whenever possible.

A couple of days after her wardrobe rework, she was called into the restaurant manager's office where he told her that there had been complaints about her uniform.

"Complaints, really? Or was it just one complaint?" She challenged. "And just what is wrong with my uniform?" She asked as she did a little twirl and lifted her skirt hem a bit.

"I don't really know, exactly. It had to do with your underwear not being the ones we provided you to use, I think," he offered.

Mandi lifted her skirt and pulled her panties off then held them up for him to see, "How about I just don't wear any at all, would that work?" She challenged as she lifted her skirt again to show him her pussy.

The manager focused his eyes on the blonde's pretty pussy and did not answer immediately. "Who complained?" She asked.

"I can't say — company policy," the manager explained.

Mandi walked around his desk, knelt in front of him, unzipped his slacks and took his cock out. She put it in her mouth, sucked him to a stiff erection and then straddled his lap and sank her pussy down onto his cock. As she fucked him, she untied her blouse, opened it and pulled his face to her nipple where he began to suck, without being told to do so. After a couple of minutes of this she stopped and asked again, "Who complained?"

The manager was still sucking on her hard nipple and did not move to answer her. So, she grabbed the back of his hair and pulled him away from her tit. "If you want me to let you finish and cum inside of me, you will tell me now. Who complained?"

"It was Ruthie," he said with desperation in his voice and then put his mouth back on her nipple while he pumped his hips up against her.

I knew it! She thought as she began fucking the manager's cock again. "Come on, Derrick. Fuck me. Fuck my tight little pussy. Shove your cock deep inside of me and feel how hot it makes me. I want your cum inside of my pussy. You want to cum in me, don't you? You want to shoot your load inside your employee's sweet cunt, don't you?"

She squeezed his cock with her kegel muscles a couple of times and he completely lost it. He pulled his mouth off of her nipple and threw his head back as he began spraying his semen deep inside the pretty blonde's vaginal canal, "Take my cum, you slut. Take it like the whore you are. I like that you begged for my cum inside of you, so here it is, slut!"

"Derrick, is that anyway to speak to an employee?" Mandi teased as she rode his cock until she felt his ejaculations cease. When she lifted herself off of him, some of his cum ran out of her and onto his slacks. "Whoops, you better take care of that. I am pretty sure cum stains on your pants is a uniform violation," she mocked. "What shift is Ruthie working today?"

"She is working dinner and should be here in a half and hour, but you can't say anything to her, please. I am sorry for the names that I just called you — I was just so turned on."

"Don't worry about it. I am not going to say anything to Ruthie. She would like it if she thought she got me into trouble. And, as for the names you called me. I liked it. I am a slut and I would probably be a whore, it the situation called for it. By the way, I need next week off. I'm making a movie," she told her wild-eyed manager.

He tried to hand her panties back to her, but she declined, "Keep them as a souvenir. My shift is almost over and I don't really need them."

Just before her shift ended, she went to the locker room and retrieved her street clothes, but she did not put them on. Instead, she went to the parking lot and waited in her car until she saw Ruthie's husband, Steve, pull into the lot to drop his wife off. As soon as Ruthie exited the car and was out of sight, she stepped out of hers and waved frantically to Steve before he drove away. He redirected his car to pull up along side of her and rolled down his window, "What's the problem, Mandi?"

Leaning on the edge of his drivers door, which gave him a perfect view straight down her loose blouse, she told him, "My car won't start and I am going to be late for a meeting that I have to get to. Could you possibly give me a ride, please? I will be in your debt and ever so grateful." As she said this she touched his arm and lightly scrapped her nails across it.

"OK, sure, Hop in," was his immediate response. "Where to?"

"The park near the dam," she said. "I'm supposed to meet a friend there and I can't be late. Thank you so much for doing this." She went around to the passenger side of the big SUV and climbed into the seat, making a point of ensure it that Steve got an eyeful as she settled into her seat. She also made certain that her already short skirt rode up even higher on her thighs She knew also that he had a nice view of her right tit and nipple through a gap in her blouse.

As they drove the fifteen minutes to the park, Mandi chatted Steve up about Ruthie. "You know your wife doesn't like me don't you? I don't understand why. I have never been mean to her or anything. Some of the other girls say she doesn't like the way I dress, but we all wear the same uniform — I just modified mine a little bit to fit me better." As she said this, she ran her hand down the front of her blouse and along her thigh up to her waist, managing to move the hem up even more.

"Ruthie comes from a very conservative family and it surprises me that she will even work at the pub. I think she wishes she was more bold like you are and maybe she resents you a bit for it," Steve explained.

Mandi had become a little concerned about Steve's driving. He was obviously distracted and seemed to, only begrudgingly, move his eyes off of her and back to the road when he had to do so. Ignoring her concerns about Steve's attention to the wheel, and deciding to up the ante even more, she let her legs drift about a few inches and turned in her seat to face him. Now, he could see straight up her skirt to her exposed pussy, which resulted in him becoming even more distracted.

Mercifully for the rest of the cars on the road, they reached the park and Mandi directed him toward the back near the water. "He is supposed to be here by now," she said. "I'll text him and see where he is."

A moment later she updated Steve, "He is stuck at work and will be a little while. I'll get out and wait for him here. Thanks again for the ride, Steve. How can I repay you?"

"I can't leave you here by yourself, Mandi. It is almost dark. I'll wait with you until he gets here."

"You are such a gentleman, Steve. I have always thought you were hot, but I had no idea that you were this nice."

"You thought I was hot?" He asked with hope in his voice.

"Still do, Steve. I still do." She confirmed.

After a few more minutes of banter, Steve finally asked, "May I ask who it is you are meeting way out here, anyway?"

"It's one of my customers from the pub. I like him a lot and I promised to fuck him if he would meet me sometime. This location was his idea," she lied.

"You promised to fuck him? But Mandi, you are married," Steve protested.

"Rick and I have an understanding. I get to fuck anyone I want to and I bring the guy's cum back in my pussy for Rick so that he can feel it when he fucks me after. It is a great arrangement and we both really like it."

"Does Rick have sex with other women?"

"He could if he wanted to, but he tells me that there is nothing quite like putting his cock in my pussy. Or my ass or my mouth, for that matter. Would you like me to show you?"

"Ruthie would kill me if she found out," was Steve's lame protest.

"She won't find out, Steve," Mandi said as she took his hand and put it on her inner thigh very near her pussy. "Touch me there. I am really wet."

Steve moved his hand the rest of the way up her thigh and slid two fingers into her pussy. "Oh, you really are very wet, aren't you?"

"That's some of me and some of another guy that I fucked today. Are you OK with that?"

"I am absolutely fine with that, but should we hurry up and get to it before your date gets here?"

"Sure, but it is not a problem if he gets here before you finish in me. He can join us, if you both are OK with it."

"Wow, you are a nasty girl, aren't you?" Steve said as he continued to move his fingers in and out of her pussy.

"You have no idea, lover — no idea at all. Let's go to the back and get comfortable."

With the push of a button the large SUV lowered both its third and second row seats. Providing a flat surface for the pair. Mandi climbed in through the tailgate and laid on her back waiting to receive him. "Do you want me to suck it first?"

"Nah, I'm good and I think you are wet enough to handle me," he said matter of factly.

"Oh, really? Kinda proud of ourselves, aren't we?"

"You tell me," he said as he began to feed his cock to her hungry pussy.

"Oh, my god! What have you got between your legs, dude? You don't feel human!"

"Well, it has been called a horse cock before and that is why I declined your offer of a blow job. Women can't even get the head in their mouth, so it is an exercise in futility to try."

"I could lick it and suck your balls," Mandi gamely offered as she worked to accept his cock. She reached down to touch it and realized she could not get her hand all of the way around it. She also realized that it was less than halfway inside of her. "OK, I get the horse cock reference now. Can women take your length?"

"Only one has been able to, and it isn't Ruthie, unfortunately."

"That's a pity, but let's see what I can do for you, big guy. This hurts a bit, but don't worry about me. Keep pushing it into me."

Her comment was somewhat counterproductive, as it caused his cock to swell a little more, but he did as she asked and pressed even harder to get as much as he could her tight cunt. A few minutes later, she had managed to take all but a couple of inches of the monster.

"I think we should stop now, I don't want to hurt you, Mandi."

"Fuck no. I have gotten to this point, I want it all, goddamnit."

"Ok, pull your legs up a little. That will tilt your pussy up where I can get a better angle."

Mandi did as he asked and he pushed even harder. She could feel the head of his cock pressing against the back of her vaginal canal and its base spreading her pussy lips even more, as it was thicker at its root.

Finally after a few more pushes, Steve announced, "Holy fuck. I'm all the way inside of you, Mandi. This is fantastic. Can I fuck you a little now?"

"You better fuck me a lot, horse cock. I have worked hard to get here and I want a reward for my efforts. Plus, I'm expecting you to leave a load so deep inside of me that it will be there for days."

Gently at first, but then not so much, Steve began pumping his cock in and out of the accommodating woman. Her pussy was extremely hot and clung tightly to his cock as if it was afraid it would get away. As he was not used to being able to fuck a woman as completely as he was this one, it did not take long for his orgasm to bubble up from his balls and he soon was blasting stream after stream of cum inside of her.