The Aspiring Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Admittedly, it's a bit more than I expected, numbers wise. I thought maybe two or three, maybe four, but not a dozen or so," he said, thoughtfully. "But, it is still not a problem. Two or twenty, it's still the same things being done to you and the size of the group just makes it hotter, don't you agree?"

"I absolutely agree. The thought of all of those cocks inside of me is making me so wet and excited. Plus, think of all the cum I will have in me when we get home and you take your turn fucking my holes," Mandi offered excitedly. Then, upon reflection, added, "Oh shit! I just remembered that you can't fuck me until the shoot is completed. I can suck your dick, though."

Twenty minutes later, an announcement called everyone back to the set where Greyson explained what he was looking for in the next scene. "Mandi, the scene will open with you at the kitchen sink pretending to clean up after the meal. Three of the prisoners are going to be in there with you, harassing you, and touching you inappropriately. I want you to resist up until the point that your instincts tell you to stop resisting, as they did in the previous scene. Once the gang bang begins, just go with the flow and act naturally."

When Greyson called "Action!" again, the actors began performing as he had instructed.

Mandi bobbed and weaved to avoid the hands of the three escapees that were in the kitchen set with her until one of them simulated a hard slap to her face and told her to be nice to them. Deciding that was her cue to stop resisting, she moved her arms to her side and surrendered to them. The man who 'slapped' her put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her to her knees, unzipped his pants and put his cock in front of her mouth, "Suck it and do a good job or I will slap you again, harder this time, and your husband will get worse than that."

Properly motivated, she put her heart into it and began licking and sucking his erection, taking all of it into her mouth. He tasted of urine and sweat, but she paid it no mind and gave him a first class blow job that resulted in him dumping his load into her pretty mouth, "Show it and swallow it, bitch, and don't spill any." She complied and liked the way it felt flowing down her throat.

Before she could return to a standing position, the other two men pulled her panties off her and lowered her down on top of one of them, where he pushed his cock into her pussy. After a few strokes, he withdrew and allowed the second prisoner to enter her. Once he felt that his cock was sufficiently coated with her secretions, he pulled out and began pushing it into her ass. Mandi lowered her head and made quiet mewing noises in response to the discomfort his forced entry was causing her, but did not resist or complain. Finally, the head of his cock pushed past her anal ring and he was able to begin working his way deeper and deeper into her ass. Meanwhile, the man underneath her put his cock back inside her pussy and the two men began to establish a rhythm that had them bottoming out in her respective holes with every alternating stroke.

The director was employing four different cameras for this movie. Each had a special lens designed to capture specific types shots. One was for extreme close-ups, and the cameraman using it was focused on the two cocks moving in and out of Mandi's pussy and ass. Another had more of a wide-angle lens and was being used to shoot reaction shots from the actors still in the living room, while still keeping Mandi and the two men on her within the frame. The other two roamed around to provide footage from a variety of angles and perspectives, including facial shots of Mandi's reaction to her double penetration, as well as the two men penetrating her.

After several minutes, the man in her ass began stiffening up, while uttering grunts and groans, and his cock started shooting streams of cum into her ass. Mandi reached behind her and gently ran her fingernails along the sides of his thighs as she felt his ejaculations begin. He kept his slowly deflating cock inside of her while the other prisoner continued to fuck her pussy. It wasn't long, however, before she felt the second cock begin to release semen deep inside of her, causing her to instinctively pump her hips on the throbbing penis.

When both men finished inside of her and withdrew their cocks, they led her back into the living room. She was totally naked, except for her sneakers, which one of the men removed as soon as she reached them. They laid her, spread-eagle, on the floor in front of the actor playing her husband and proceeded to haves rough sex with her for the next hour. Eventually, she would be fucked by them all, usually more than one at a time. They made her airtight more than once, with cocks in her ass, pussy, and mouth simultaneously. The close-up camera captured the penetrations, as well as the resulting fluids that ran back out of her pussy and ass. When one of the prisoners came in her mouth, she would make of point of opening her mouth, so the camera could focus on the cum inside, before she swallowed it.

Once each of the actors playing a prisoner had been with her, they untied the actor playing her husband and offered him an opportunity to fuck his "wife," if he want to do so. He did, and immediately drove his cock into Mandi, who welcomed him inside of her. As the couple were in the throes of passion, the prisoners slipped out the door and left the set.

Following his own ejaculation into Mandi, her actor-husband looked around and realized the others were gone, "Are you OK?" He asked. "They didn't hurt you did they?"

"No, I'm actually more than OK. There was never any need for threats or violence. All they had to do was ask and I would have done whatever they wanted. I'm sorry that they are gone, because I liked what they did to me and we could have done it again."

"Cut!" the director called and the scene ended.

The wardrobe girl hurried over to Mandi to give her a robe and something to wipe all of the cum that was on her and still streaming out of her, "Honey, you were great. I can't believe you haven't done this before. You are a natural."

"Thanks, it was fun and very enjoyable," Mandi answered. "I've never done a gang bang, so it was also an exciting new experience."

Greyson announced, "OK, that is a wrap for today, everyone. Call time tomorrow is 5:00PM, as usual. I will see those of you who are scheduled for the next two scenes then. Mandi, may I speak with you for a moment, please?"

"Sure, Greyson — what's up?"

"I want you to know that I could not be more delighted with your performance. You have an innate ability to convey real emotion during a scene that will draw an audience in as they watch the movie. Not a lot of actors can do that, so you should take pride in yourself."

"Thank you. That is very nice to hear," Mandi answered.

"One more thing before you go. It is kind of a tradition on my productions that new lead actresses take care of the crew after their first shoot. So, think about whether or not you will be OK with that in a couple of days when we wrap up. It is not required, but it would be greatly appreciated, I am certain."

"Thanks for letting me know and for giving me time to consider, but it is not necessary. I will be happy to fuck any of them any time they want me to, including now, if they like."

"Excellent! I just can't say enough about your willing attitude. Let's save it for after we finish shooting, but I will let the crew know of your decision."

"I assume that the wrap party gang bang will include Toby and you as well, yes?"

"Of course! We wouldn't miss it, my dear. See you tomorrow."

Mandi showered off, donned her clothes once again and took her real husband by the arm. As they exited the building she said, "Well, I guess your wife is a porn star now. Is that OK with you?"

"It is way more than OK, honey. I think we are going to enjoy this new chapter of our lives."

"That's good to know, babe, because I intend to do as many of these as I can for as long as I can. I love the whole experience and can't wait for the next two days and what follows after."

END