All Comments on 'The Assassin and the Sorceress Ch. 05'

by StuckFanatic

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
krick111mr1krick111mr1over 7 years ago
Addicting

I love this story so much it has kept me enthralled from front to back, I really can't wait to read more please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I binged your story tonight - from Chapter 1 to Chapter 6 - and I have to say it is absolutely amazing! You have a wonderful writing ability to craft a story.

PS: I hope we get to see Gwen fuck Adrielle for ruining her plans. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Strangely Sastifing

I started this story trying to get myself off like I usually like to do with stories on this site however as I read on I was so enthralled by the story that I ironically got to the latest chapter (chapter 5) and found myself not even in the mood to get off. I was more interested in the story. I now leave strangely content and intrigued by the story. Looking forward to anymore chapters.

NighttymstoriesNighttymstoriesalmost 7 years ago
Any More?

Are you going to continue this story? I am patiently waiting for the next chapter.

Thank you for this story so far.

StuckFanaticStuckFanaticalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Status of Ch 6

Nighttymestories: Thanks so much for commenting! As a matter of fact, Chapter 6 is in the review process as we speak! There is a hangup, though. Ch 6 goes over Morgana's past, during which I talk about her childhood and how it affected some of her, um, quirks. I'm finding out just how strict the mods are on under 18 content, and I don't blame them for being cautious. Nothing was remotely pornographic in those first scenes, but I'm still going to have to sanitize it until it meets the site's standards.

Meanwhile, the stuff Stephen King can get away with...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous