The Assault

Story Info
Arrested for a crime, held in custody.
2.3k words
4.39
7.8k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Saturday night, out with friends at the local bar having fun, watching the drag queens compete. It had to be going on midnight when two cops came in, full uniform, and full of attitude, of course all the men in the bar were checking them out, myself included.

The one cop was in his forties, kind of a Dad bod not my type whatsoever, not that he was not a handsome man, but we all have a type. The second one he was a good six foot two maybe three, his uniform fit his body perfectly in every way. He had dark hair, a full moustache, handlebar I believe they call it, five o'clock shadow, his expression so serious.

Full lips, his hair was perfect even when he took off his hat, his body was incredible, from his massive pecs to his V shaped torso, his gun belt hanging off the side of his right thigh. His legs were tree trucks that I wanted to climb. The bulge in his pants made me drool, I so wanted to suck him right in the middle of the dance floor.

He noticed me leering at him, I was not the only one, but he picked me out of the crowd. He stared at me, his eyes on my own, I licked my lips to show I wanted to kiss him. He turned a tinge of pink as his cheeks flushed. Why couldn't a guy like him be gay, you know not a lot to ask just be gay for me till I had satisfied him, I did not want him to stay overnight or anything but I could pleasure him in so many ways.

His partner went one way in the room, he walked right up to me and stood in front of me, I was nervous, sweat on my brow. He stood so close I could have leaned in and licked his lips, held his head as our lips connected.

"Excuse me Sir but I will need you to step outside with me to answer a few questions."

Like I would say no to this hot man, I would do anything, go anywhere he would ask of me go.

"Yes Sir Officer anything you want."

He looked at me, this was not going to be pleasant, I knew that by his look, He took my arm and guided me out of the bar. A few of the patrons said "Lucky" but I knew this was not good he had a death grip on my arm, he was pulling me out of that bar and I was to follow him.

Once out the door he pushed me up against the wall of the bar, he asked if I had any weapons, needles, anything that might hurt him in any way. I told him a set of keys, and my wallet, cell phone of course, he patted me down, his hands so strong.

From my chest to my hips, down my legs then back up to my crotch, he grabbed a hold of my cock and balls. He held them for a few seconds then let go, He grabbed my forearm and put cuffs on my left hand then the right. He read me my rights and walked me to his cruiser, I tried to ask what this was about but he told me to keep my mouth shut.

He pushed my head down as he pushed me into the backseat of the cruiser, his partner came out and asked if I was the one they were looking for. My cop said I matched any and all of the description they had a warrant out for.

I am and always have been one of those guys who never got into any kind of trouble, you would never catch me stealing, or breaking the law in any way. They got me to the station and he roughly pulled me out of the car. He dragged me in to the station to ask me questions, they handcuffed me to a table and left me there.

After about a half hour of waiting a Detective came in with handsome cop, he finally introduced himself to me, the Detective's name was Harrison, his was Officer, Norman Baxter. The detective said I was a suspect in an armed robbery, they had identified me as one of the men in the robbery.

I was beside myself, me in an armed robbery, I kind of chuckled at the very notion of it.

"Something funny asshole?"

Norman was so aggressive, bet he would be fun in bed, my bed I mean.

"Yes there is actually, you thinking that I could even consider doing such a thing, check my file, I have not even ever gotten a speeding ticket, I am not one who breaks the law, I'm a good boy."

"Yeah well you match the description of the man we are looking for so we will ask you questions about he night in question."

"Okay go ahead ask me anything."

They asked my name, occupation, where I was the night in question, I was at a friends place we were watching Netflix and drinking wine. After drinking three bottles I crashed on her couch, I got up in the morning and went home to shower. They called Lisa to verify my alibi and I was true to my word, they did a line up and had the witness come in, she did not even give me a second look.

I was left in the room alone for another half hour, Officer Norman came in and sat across from me, he stared at me, he seemed to hate me for some reason.

"Well Bill it seems your alibi is rock solid, you were at Lisa's that night so unfortunitely I have to let you go, but be careful Bill I've got my eye on you, one wrong move and your ass is mine."

"Officer Baxter did I wrong you in some way in another lifetime? Did I do something to you or your family that made you hate me or is it because in fact I'm gay?"

"Don't hate you Bill, just not real comfortable with your lifestyle is all, you queers strut around all over the place now, at least before you kept in behind closed or closeted doors."

Was this guy being real here right now, he really hated gay people and he was a cop to boot.

I'm sorry you feel that way Norman, but I never did anything to you to warrant this, you seem to be a really nice guy, but your views on gay people are so out of date."

He sat there staring at me, any other man I would have leaned in and kissed him, but he would charge me with "Assault" if I ever made the move to kiss him.

Norman got up and the bulge in the man's trousers was incredible, he was semi erect and ready to have his cock sucked. I smiled at him and he did what he could to hide it. He let me out the door, and told me to get my stuff at the front desk and to be very careful.

I went home and showered, the next day put on some shorts and went out to cut the front lawn, I was almost done when I noticed Norman in his car sitting across the street. I did the last row and put he lawn mower away, I went in and got myself a glass of lemonade. I knew I had to go out and bring him one as well it was very hot out and him in his car must have been sweating.

I walked out with a large glass of lemonade filled with ice, I walked through my yard walking right up to Norman's car. He was going to start it and drive away, but I got in the path so he could not leave.

"It's very hot out here Norman, I thought I would bring you some lemonade."

I handed him the glass of ice cold lemonade, he looked at me, he did not move.

"Go ahead try it I hope it's not to sweet for your taste."

He sat there looking at me, was I for real here, he was trying to stake out me and my house and I was bringing him lemonade. He took a small sip, then drank over half the glass, he still did not say a word, he drank the last of it and handed me the glass.

"Next time Norman just come to the house, I will invite you in, bring a swim suit I do have a pool in my backyard."

He looked at me and started his car, I stood in the middle of the street empty glass in hand, I so wanted to kiss him and so much more. The next day I went out to get my mail and you guessed it, Norman across the street in his car. I went through the mail as I walked to his car, he did not know what to do.

I stood beside the car till he opened the drivers window, he looked at me and I smiled at him.

"So are you going to come in or sit in your car all day watching my house?"

He rolled up his window and slowly opened the car door, he got out, he of course had on pants work boots, and a button up shirt. It was only what today eighty two degrees, here I was in shorts a tank top and sandals and I was roasting. He quietly walked with me to my house, I opened the door and the cool air caught him.

He took in a deep breath, the man was roasting sitting in that car across the street like he was.

"Come in, take a seat I will get you a lemonade, you must be roasting out there in that car of yours, I told you just come in. Was the lemonade sweet enough yesterday?"

"Yes Bill it was perfect, thank you so much, are you always so forward?"

"Honestly yes, my Mom always said to a fault."

Norman drank down his lemonade, we sat we talked, I finally asked why he was watching me, I had to be one of the most boring people to ever have to stake out.

"I have to agree with you there Bill other than cutting your lawn and giving cops lemonade there is not much activity with you or your home. Are you single?"

"Yes single, no boyfriend or any kind of attachments, men are so untrustworthy, they will tell you one thing then stab you in the back, and screw the next guy they see."

"How about yourself Norm, I can call you Norm I hope? Are you single? Kids? Girlfriend?"

"No Bill I am single, with work and everything else, I really do not have time for a girlfriend, or a wife, and no kids, I live with my Mom actually, and yes Norm is fine."

"How old are you Norm? If you don't mind me asking?"

"Thirty two, yeah I know that old and live with my Mom."

"So why the stakeout? You can come ask me anything I will tell you the truth no matter what you ask."

"Something about you Bill, not sure what it is but even in the bar I felt I had to arrest you, now I am just trying to find a reason to be near you."

"So just come over, open invite, and I did tell you I have a pool did I not?"

"Not much of a swimmer actually, prefer to keep my clothes on, keep my body covered up."

I was really wondering what that was all about, this guy had a perfect body in every way, what was he hiding? We stayed in the house the air felt good since he was not a pool kinda guy, we could not just lay in the water and stay cool. Norm finally took off his boots and kind of relaxed a bit.

He and I talked he really was a nice guy, and I suspected a virgin in every way. He gave off this vibe that he was not one to hook up, he did not really trust people. I got him convinced to stay for dinner, he would call his Mom to let her know he was at a friends for dinner. His Mom was over the moon with the fact he had a friend.

We talked I showed him the pool, and the rest of the house, he was nervous to be in my bedroom, like I would tie him up and pleasure him in some way. He did finally tell me he had not ever been intimate with anyone ever, but he was not comfortable discussing it. We had dinner then he and I sat by the pool, the evening had cooled off so it was much better to sit outside.

He had to leave he had work the next day, I told him to come over after work, I would even make him dinner if he wanted. He smiled at me, as he was about to walk out, he turned and pulled me in for a hug, dam he had strong arms and a tight body.

He and I looked at each other before he pulled away, I leaned in and kissed him, he moaned as my lips touched his, I somehow knew this was his first real kiss. He craved attention, but he held back, he released me and walked out, half way down the drive he turned.

"See you tomorrow Bill."

"Yes please, I will make us burgers on the grill."