The Assessment

Story Info
Women rule the country, men's orgasms are controlled.
3.4k words
3.75
11.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since The Matriarchy took charge of the country six months ago, every man has been given a Penis Control Chip that makes it impossible to get an erection without permission. We have to apply for a licence to have any kind of sexual enjoyment — even just wanking without the licence is illegal. My appointment is today and I'm excited to finally get a sense of release.

I arrive at the Male Ejaculation Assessment Centre, fill out the paperwork, and am assigned my Waiting Allocation Number Kollar, my wank number for short. I'm wank #16734.

Sitting in the waiting room filled with other men, I assume we're all here for the same reason, all avoiding eye contact with each other. It's an uncomfortable room to be in but hopefully the result will be a good one.

"Wank #16734, step into my office," I hear from across the room. I get up and walk inside. I'm greeted by a woman in a doctor's coat who tells me to stand in a square painted on the floor and to strip naked. I am then to place my clothes in a basket to the side of me. "Is it possible for the door to be closed? I'm in full view of the waiting room."

"No," she says, "it's very important to have transparency during the process. If that's a problem you can always leave and not get your allocation papers. Now be a good wanker and strip."

I undress and place my clothes in the basket and feel totally embarrassed.

Her assistant comes in and takes the basket away. "Don't worry," she says, "you'll get them back at the end. Now let me have a look at you. Stand with your legs apart and your hands on your head."

I do as I'm told.

She walks around me looking me up and down before returning to her desk and writing something down on my file. "I'm going to temporarily disable your Penis Control Chip for the next part of the process. Do not touch your penis until instructed."

I feel a sudden jolt down my shaft as it's turned off.

"Now, lower your arms while I show you some pictures on the screen."

The first picture is of a woman laying naked on a bed. It's the first naked woman I've seen in the six months since porn was banned. I can feel my cock growing from looking at it.

"Standard reaction to visual stimulus, which is good. Not the biggest I've seen, but I guess not all men can be well-hung," she says, updating my file. "Now for the next picture."

It's of a man standing naked with an erection. I don't enjoy this one but it's the first erection I've had in ages, so I try to think of the first picture, so I can stay hard.

"Staying hard for homosexual visual stimulation...interesting. Now I want you to hold your penis. Start stroking it. I'll play a video for you to watch as you do." The video starts and it's a man sucking on another man's cock.

I ask for a straight video instead but she says, "Once I've made the selection, it's final. Failure to comply will result in your failing this assessment, and you being never able to get an erection again. Now," as she lets out a giggle at my expense, "continue."

I have no choice but to keep stroking and watching. I feel so humiliated having to masturbate to gay porn in full view of the other men waiting beyond the door. But being able to masturbate at all after six months is a gift. After a few minutes my penis suddenly goes soft before I'm able to cum.

"Right, wank #16734. That concludes that part of the assessment process. Cumming is not a part of this assessment. Oh you look confused, I have full control over your penis thanks to your chip. I can make you hard or soft at the press of a button."

I then feel several jolts run down my shaft as she proceeds to make me hard then soft a few times to prove her point. She lets out a dirty chuckle as she does. "I know you wanted to cum but you haven't got your papers yet, and if I'm honest, seeing you so frustrated and confused is one of the perks of the job. Now that concludes your assessment. You will be informed of the result in a few days. You can collect your clothes at the front desk on your way out."

I hesitate as a feeling of dread comes over me — I realize I'm going to have to walk naked through the waiting room.

"Well go on, I have other men to see. But not before they see you." She laughs. "Now get going."

I start to walk out the door and feel the jolt from the chip as she makes me hard again. I keep walking, feeling my penis go soft and then hard several times. The other men in the waiting room look at me as I turn back to look at her. She's laughing at my embarrassment.

I collect my clothes and leave, hoping I've passed the assessment.

Part 2

The letter informs me that I've passed my assessment — I will be allowed to ejaculate twice per week — and that I need to return to the Assessment Centre to discuss how the process will work. I head down to the centre straight away.

As I walk into the waiting room a man bumps into me. He's completely naked and looks flustered. He must have just finished his assessment like I did yesterday. He pushes past me and goes to the desk to collect his clothes and runs out the door before getting dressed. I take a seat and wait to be called.

"Wank #16734, step into my office."

I stand up and go inside. It's the same woman from yesterday. "Congratulations on passing your assessment. I hope you enjoyed the process as much as I did. Now remove your clothes and we'll get started."

I undress and place my clothes in the basket and watch as it is taken away.

"Good, you seem to be getting used to our process. You didn't even ask for privacy this time around."

I nod and glance out into the waiting room. After walking through there naked yesterday, standing here doesn't seem so bad.

"You've been selected for Levels One and Two of our Ejaculation Extraction Program. Level One will be first, and we'll use a machine to make you ejaculate. This is so we can keep the sample. I've scheduled you to do that after this meeting. Level Two is scheduled for tomorrow and that will be manual extraction — AKA, you'll be jerking and cumming."

I smile at the thought of release, and feel a jolt down my shaft as she pushes the button to make me hard.

"Now you look like you're ready to start Level One. Follow me through the door and we'll begin."

Through the door is a queue of men standing close together between metal railings, all waiting. "Well, join the line," she says. "Space is limited so I need you to stand as close as possible to the man in front of you."

I go and stand about a foot behind the man in front of me.

"No! Closer." She grabs my cock and pulls me forward until my cock is touching this random man's ass cheeks. "There we go, as close as possible. Keep yourself pressing against him, this will help the queue move in an orderly fashion. I hope you don't have an issue touching another man with your penis, not that it matters if you do." She laughs.

I feel so uncomfortable but the chance to cum is so close, I have no choice but to stand here. Another man joins the line and I feel his cock pressed up against my ass. I turn around to look without thinking. As I turn I feel my cock slide over the ass of the man in front before hitting the cock of the man behind with mine. We make eye contact briefly and I feel so ashamed and embarrassed.

"Wank #16734, frotting is not allowed in the queue! Cocks must be pointing forward at all times! That's not something we knew you liked. I'll update your file."

I face forward and press my cock back onto the ass cheeks of the man in front.

The line starts to move forward and turns a corner. Standing there, I can see the machine being used. There is no privacy, so I can see a man strapped into it, his arms and legs tied to metal posts and a VR headset on his face. A woman slides a thick black tube over his cock. It has a pipe coming out from it.

It looks like we're all going to be made to do it in full view of the other men. Every few minutes a new man is strapped in and made to cum.

It's now my turn and I'm feeling embarrassed that I'm going to have to climax in front of so many people. "Wank #16734, step forward and I'll strap you in." I do as I'm told and have leather cuffs put around my wrists and ankles before being strapped against the poles. I feel so vulnerable and exposed.

"Now as this is your first time, I'll explain how the process works. I'm going to put a VR headset on you that will play a video this is linked to the extraction device, so it will simulate sex for you. I've selected the video based on the data we collected during your assessment — it'll be of a man sucking you until you cum. The machine will automatically turn off if you close your eyes for too long."

I try to explain that I'd like a straight video.

"Well, I've already set it up, others are waiting, and as you are already strapped, your objection is pretty pointless, isn't it?" She laughs as she puts the VR headset on me. "This might feel a bit wet but what wouldn't be after having fifty men cum in it."

I cringe as I feel the cum-soaked extraction device on my cock.

The video starts to play. I can see a man on his knees in front of me. As he leans forward, I can feel my cock slide into his mouth. I try to look away but it's pointless — I'm stuck watching and feeling him suck me.

Every time he moves his head back and forth, every time he licks my shaft, I feel it all. I try to think of something else, anyone else, but can't. The simulation is so realistic, it's all I can focus on. I'm forced to watch him. I try to fight the urge to cum, I don't want to cum to this but the feeling is building and I can't control it.

My balls tense up and I start to orgasm. It's so intense I let out a long moan.

"Oh that was a big deposit — are you sure you're straight?" She giggles as she takes off the headset. "Let me just take off the extraction device. I should warn you, you'll be quite sensitive after the extraction, so when I pull this off it'll feel very intense."

As she starts to pull the device off of me I let out another moan.

"Oh...it seems to be stuck. Let me just try to shake it off."

My cock is so sensitive after cumming I can't bear the intense feeling of her shaking the device up and down my cock. I let out a moan, then beg her to stop.

"Oh behave, I've nearly got it off." She keeps shaking. It feels like I'm about to cum again. She pulls it off just as I climax, making me drip cum on the floor as I endure a ruined orgasm. "Oh I didn't push the button to make you go soft after the extraction. Hopefully that will teach you not to question what I make you watch next time. It must be embarrassing to have cum like that in front of all the other men waiting."

She was right, I've never been so humiliated. I feel the jolt down my shaft as she pushes the button to make me soft, chuckling as she does. "Now I'll unstrap you. Normally after we're done you'd go out the door behind you, but this time I want you to go back down the line, past all the other men." She unties me and I go to grab a tissue to wipe the other mens' cum off of my cock. "Those are for my use only. You'll have to wait till you get home to clean yourself." She grabs the box away from me.

I start walking toward the line, and she orders all the other men to turn to the left to make room for me. It's not much space and I have to slide past them. Everyone of them has an erection, making me have to rub my now soft cock, still covered in cum, against every one, while looking right at them. I finally get to the end of the line — I must have just rubbed up against forty cocks. As I reach the front desk and ask for my clothes, I'm told to be back tomorrow for Level 2.

I hope it's better than today. I've never been so humiliated.

Part 3

I arrive at the centre and am told to go down the hall to a different waiting room than yesterday. I go inside and sit down. There is a short post in the middle of the room with two loops in the middle and nine other men waiting. I'm looking forward to this session — being able to masturbate and cum normally will be great.

After a few minutes a woman walks in, the same one that was operating the machine yesterday. "Right, now that you're all here we can begin. Move the chairs to the side and gather in a circle around the post." We do as we're told and form a circle in the middle of the room.

"Most of you have done this before but as Wank #16734 is new, I'll explain how this is going to work. This is a Manual Ejaculation Extraction. You will be required to manually stimulate the penis until orgasm. You will undress and place your clothes in the basket provided. You might be wondering why you're standing around a post — anyone who can't follow orders will be tied to it and used for, well, let's just call it target practice. Now undress."

I remove my clothes and drop them in the basket quickly. I don't want to give her any reason for me to be in the middle, and after the last two days, being naked in front of other men has become easier.

"Good. Now I'll activate your penis chips and we can get started."

I feel that familiar jolt run down my shaft and feel my cock grow and stiffen. It's strange seeing the nine other guys' cocks all get hard in unison.

"Now all of you take a step forward so you're shoulder to shoulder and hold out your right-hand, palm up." She walks round the circle with a bottle of lube, giving us two squirts, one on our hand and one on the head of our cocks. "Now that you're ready, you can begin. Reach to your right and hold the penis of the man next to you."

I feel the man next to me take hold of my cock with a firm grip. I'm hesitant but have no choice but to hold the hard cock next to me. "Oh #16734, you look confused. I said you'd be stimulating a penis until orgasm — I never said it would be yours. Go on then, get started, I'm sure he wants to orgasm just as much as you do." She laughs as I start to move my hand up and down the length of his cock.

This feels so wrong, having a man rubbing his hand over my shaft while I feel the throbbing of another man in my hand. It makes me feel so violated. I try and keep looking at the woman making us do this. At least if I have to cum like this it can be looking at her.

She walks behind me. "Keep your eyes forward. I'm not here for you. You like holding a proper cock in your hand? You must be enjoying it — you look like you're almost ready to pop."

I shake my head. As I open my mouth to speak, she straps a ring gag over my mouth, forcing my mouth to stay open. "Talking is not allowed in here." She walks back over to her desk and looks at her computer screen. "PICK UP THE PACE, I HAVE OTHER GROUPS TODAY!" she shouts before going back to watching the screen.

We all do as we're told. With the increase in speed I can feel my balls start to tense up as my orgasm builds. Just as I'm on the edge, I feel a jolt and my penis goes soft.

"Everyone stop!" She is walking toward me. "I've just been reviewing your file, and you're only allowed to cum twice per week. And, well, with the extra one I gave you yesterday, that's your limit. How unfortunate for you," she laughs. "Given that your instructions today were to jerk and cum, but you're now unable to finish, I'll have to have you strapped to the post."

The two men next to me grab my arms and drag me to the middle, forcing me to my knees while she ties my hands to the loops behind my back. I am now eye level with every cock in the room.

She walks away and sits back at her desk. "Reform the circle and return to what you were doing."

I turn away from the cock right in front of me but every way I turn there is another one, all of them hard and about to cum. I'm going to be covered by them. I hear the man behind me moan and feel a hot, wet blast of cum hit the back of my head and run down my back. As soon as the first man came, the others all start cumming within seconds of each other, feeling shot after shot hit me and run down my naked body.

The man in front of me is the last to finish — he shoots right in my face, in my mouth that's being held open by the ring gag. It is salty and makes me gag. Kneeling here unable to move, feeling it run down me before dripping onto the floor, is the dirtiest and most humiliated I've ever felt.

"Good. Now leave and go get your clothes." The other men all leave and walk out. "Now #16734, don't you look filthy; I hope this has taught you a lesson about following orders and why you're here. You came to this process thinking it was for your enjoyment. It's not. You're here for our enjoyment. You'll be back here again if you don't follow every instruction without question from now on."

She unties me and orders me to stand, before removing the ring gag from my mouth. "After two more weeks of coming to the centre, you'll have a review. Depending on your behaviour, we might put you in for some more levels or our program. Nod if you understand."

I nod my head.

"Good. I'm sure you'd like to clean up, but unfortunately we don't have the facilities for that, so you'll have to wait until you get home. Pick up your clothes on the way out and I'll see you next week."

I turn around and start to walk away.

"#16734, you forgot to say thank you."

"Thank you," I say, and start walking away.

"Thank you for what?" she says with a giggle.

"Thank you for covering me in cum," I say.

"Oh, my pleasure," she laughs, giving me a look up and down. "Now go, I'm done with you for now."

I leave and get my clothes, putting them on over my wet skin. As I begin walking home I am dreading going back next week — but I'll do anything they say not to be used like that again.