Tiffany, an Emerging Powerhouse

Story Info
Dump Husband or Plunge into the Family Business Decision.
14.2k words
4.56
7.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

Yet another lonely night set Tiffany Burton-Jones thinking yet again that her biggest mistake of the past decade had been getting married. Her husband Tim was selfish and neglected her, and in satisfying his business ambitions was probably being unfaithful to her as well.

He was away from home such a lot and for so long that a couple of times she seriously began thinking of dumping him.

Tim's grandfather had established Feline Foods. Its canned tuna in twelve different flavours sold under the Mew label and was the 8th largest selling brand of cat food in the UK. Tim had inherited the business and was company CEO and the third largest stockholder after Knox-Chapman Bank and the Allied Workers' Union Pension Fund.

Earlier that year, on Tiffany's 40th birthday, Tim had consulted the bank and it was agreed to appoint Tiffany to the vacancy on the board of Feline Foods. The move had to involve the full board but the other board members knew their chances of re-election would evaporate if they voted against the chairman's nomination of the new director that had the support of the bank.

Tiffany hadn't been consulted.

Tim just told her she would be elected as a director the next board meeting and that was his birthday present.

She would have preferred the new Mercedes sports car she'd hinted at by leaving a brochure about it on top of his magazines beside the bowl in their bathroom suite. But no, her had manipulated her like a pawn.

Tiffany, within twenty minutes of taking her seat at her first meeting after being elected and without having received any briefing or given pre-meeting business papers, boggled when reading about the next item of business: a proposed loan of £7 million for relocation of Feline Food's East Coast plant to new leased premises seventy miles away from the present location as part of location strategy, whatever that meant.

Tiffany realized she didn't know the company had a plant on the East Coast and thought canning cat food wouldn't cost much when the product sold for just under 75p and thought why wasn't production done in the one plant to drastically reduce overheads? She voted in favour because the chairman said board approval of the recommendation was vital.

She had thought during the brief pre-voting debate of asking was the figure a mistake and had two extra zeros added in error but then thought perhaps it might cost more than $70,000 to relocate to new premises. Reluctantly, she kept her mouth shut.

For the next two months Tiffany learned everything she could about the company.

First, she went to the East Coast and boggled when she saw the plant being closed down covered three acres. Her throat felt restricted and her bra tightened when she realized she was helping to make decisions affecting a business of that magnitude. She rushed to the male toilet, it being the closest, and vomited into a washbowl.

Tiffany explained to the startled head of production that she was suffering delayed air sickness. The guy looked totally unconvinced and probably thought she was on drugs or was pregnant.

By the time Tiffany had fully briefed herself, she believed she knew more about the company than her husband, who was its chief executive, and of course she knew more than the chairman who didn't appear to know anything about the company unless it was written and placed in front of him. She was flabbergasted to find there were people in the company who didn't even know her husband, the CEO.

Tiffany decided the chairman had to go because he knew nothing.

Unfortunately, she didn't know how to initiate that move and her husband rarely had time to talk to her and anyway he preferred her to talk to him about more important things such as new carpet for his study because it was riddled with cigar burns and imbedded ash and it was time to change to a new penthouse because they'd been in their present one for four years and it now looked dated.

She could have spoken to someone else about how to depose a chairman but she really only knew some women who unfortunately were down the lower rungs of the hierarchy.

Then miraculously, the chairman Mr Franks had a heart attack and his wife forced him to resign from his twenty-two boards of which he was chairman of seven.

On one of the occasions Tim was at home and they'd run out of pressing household and social things to discuss, Tiffany handed Tim his usually third after-dinner whisky and said, "Darling can I be made chairman in place of Mr Franks?"

The bastard laughed at her, spilling his whisky and then half-choking in laughter said, "You are so fucking funny you ignoramus but cute bitch."

He recovered his breath and said she must be aware she was on the board for decorative purposes; the male board members liked the look of a pretty woman and her election had quietened the demands of feminist shareholders for female representations.

Tiffany threw her wine over him and went to bed, locking the door.

Tim banged on the door more than an hour later and he went to the guest room muttering when she shouted to him to fuck off, that he was a pig.

Next morning Tiffany called for an appointment with the president of Knox-Chapman Bank. She'd given her name and Sam Fairbanks came on to the phone.

"Hi Tiffany, how are you?"

"Fine thanks Sam. I'm glad you shaved off that moustache."

He sounded as if she wasn't wasting his time.

"You are? Scarcely anyone else has noticed. My wife Jill didn't."

"I notice a lot of things about you Sam."

"You do? Um, what do you wish to see me about?"

"It's confidential until we meet."

Sam now sounded worried.

"Tim is not having prostrate problems, is he?"

"What's that?"

"Oh nothing. Look I'll take you to lunch tomorrow. I love looking across at a pretty woman."

Tiffany knew it had been worthwhile shortening her bra straps of an old bra now too small for comfort. She was also in a tight dress with a scooped neckline. Poor Sam; she could see he was only a little short of ejaculating looking at her breasts. Well even her own mother said they were her best feature.

As the wine waiter walked away Tim proposed a toast, "To beautiful women."

"Yes indeed," she said, sipping.

Sam smiled, "I really meant you."

"Oh? I thought you would have toasted to beautiful breasts."

Sam spluttered.

"Use your napkin Sam."

He obeyed.

"Why did you say that?"

"Because your wine blew back on to your face."

"No, I mean comment about your breasts."

"Putting it delicately, I have noticed you can't keep your eyes off them. Are you a tit-man Sam?"

He squirmed and whispered yes.

"Oh, I am so glad. Sam, I want to become the new chairman of our company."

"What!" Sam said, this time knocking his half-full wine glass across the table and sending his chilled shrimps with mint and lime juice-flavoured mayonnaise to the floor, shattering the glass dish.

They were moved to another table.

"Oh god, I'm sorry I embarrassed you Tiffany."

"Thanks Sam; you are such a gentleman. Prepare for the next shock Sam. Do I have to take you to bed to get the bank to support my run for chairman?"

"Um err um."

"Meaning?"

Sam ran his finger insider his shirt collar.

In the hotel suite Sam had hired for three hours, Tiffany undid Sam's tie with slightly shaking fingers, thinking Sam probably did this with women almost every day whereas for her this was a first act of taking a cocking outside of marriage, or whatever it was called.

"Keep relaxed," he chuckled. "Reach down and hold it; that will relax you."

Wrong. Tiffany's hand was shaking so much she had to let go of it in case the shaking grip made him ejaculate. At least Tim had taught her something about sex. On several occasions he's allowed her to do that to him when he'd said, he felt too tired 'to go the whole hog' but wanted release.

She almost climaxed when she dropped Sam's pants and underpants and saw his penis. It was short and as fat as her wrist with a purple head and the shaft was ugly red. She speculated was his dick stricken with some sort of horrible disease?

Omigod, she told herself; she knew fuck-all about sex. She really wasn't equipped to indulge in dangerous liaisons.

Unsure of what to do to wriggle out of this and still keep Sam on side, Tiffany began to panic but the unsteady banker leapt in to take charge. He virtually ripped off some of her clothes and then grabbed her breasts with his two pudgy hands and leered, "Great tits baby."

Omigod, fancy people's money being under control of a lecher like that?

Before she knew it, he had one or two fingers into her and his thumb was sweeping over her clit and they'd not even stepped toward the bed.

Too late to pull out now?

She dithered and then the mood gripped her and Tiffany heard herself say, trigged by her treacherous brain, "Fuck me baby."

God she never talked like that even to her own husband. What a slut!

She closed her mind and went at him, as if to slay the enemy. Less than thirty-seconds later Sam stared at her dumbly, his semen dripping off her belly and down her thighs.

Greatly embarrassed he said, "I-I've gotten away far too early."

"It's okay honey," she said kissing him, pressing against him to wipe some of his muck on to him and saying, "Some other time; I'm off to clean up in the bath. That was so sweet. You really became too over-excited to have me slowly."

"Was that the reason for my shooting early?" Sam said, looking bewildered but then brightened, apparently thinking he was out of danger of being accused of being a sub-performer.

"Oh yeah. God you are terrifically sexy Tiffany. Another time them?"

"Yes Sam, whenever. Give me a call when you've made your decision."

Looking down at the semen smeared over him Sam shook his head in wonder.

"You can have my decision now baby; the bank will back your nomination, I'll advise our chairman. I take it Tim knows about this?"

"No, I've never been with another man before and I'll certainly not tell him about this because it could be embarrassing if he asked how did it go."

Sam's face darkened. "I-I'd thought you'd never been with another man but I really meant was talking about your bid for the chair?"

"I haven't mentioned it to Tim because he'd only say no and attempt to knee-cap me."

Sam lost his embarrassment and grinned. "Well young lady, you are tactically equipped to be chairman."

In the bath, thinking about Sam's swollen and ugly red penis, Tiffany sighed, accepting she'd begun her descent in sexually depravity, err, had commenced her journey into sexual impropriety. She really needed to seek help about how to do it with greater skill.

The next day, Tiffany called Leon Pecukonis, the Allied Canning Workers' Union Pension Fund representative on the board of Feline Foods.

Tim was out of town and Tiffany arranged to meet Leon at a bar at 6:00 for 'an intimate discussion'. Tiffany told him sweetly in their brief call it was okay to call her Tiffany.

"Yes Mrs Burton-Jones, I mean Tiffany."

She was happier about the thought of possible impropriety with Leon, who was in his mid-forties, whereas Sam was about Tim's age, approaching sixty.

Leon appeared more nervous than she was and Tiffany thought she might be able to nail him without sex. But alas Leon appeared unwilling to move in Tiffany's direction, saying politely she was almost totally without board experience.

"Oh, so you think I'm there as a pretty face?"

"Yes, I mean no."

"Ooh Leon, that's a bit of a waverer. Are you prepared to accept I'm the chosen one anyway to replace Tim when he retires?"

"What?"

"It's a family-based business Leon and I'm family. My son Mark is only in his second year at college and there's eighteen year's difference between Tim and me."

"Oh, I see. Well that makes a difference but pushing to chair the board at this early stage of your administrative career is a little ambitious don't you think?"

"If I did, I wouldn't be here attempting to seduce you to win your backing and for you to influence Bryan to get full backing of our second-largest stockholder."

"Seduce?"

"Well perhaps used in the business sense Leon."

"Perhaps?"

"Leaving that aside for the moment Leon, I accept you might have expected me to have at least an MBA but my lowly bachelor's degree was in finance."

"We weren't told you even had that; there was no CV presented. It was just a case of being asked to vote you on to the board with the implication of being, err, do it or that Tim would deal with me and the bank at some future date if we didn't support your bid."

"Ah, the suggestion of failure to win your seats at re-election time?"

"Yes."

"Aren't they swine?"

"Err yes. I'm surprised you understand."

"Oh, I understand a lot of things. You are recently divorced. Living with someone at the moment?"

"Err, no."

"You seem unsure?"

Tim looked at his empty glass and Tiffany clicked her fingers and the bar tender hurried up to them.

"I actually know there is no woman at the moment. Back me and you may have the one shot at me Leon."

Leon licked his lips and his eyes appeared to glaze over.

* * *

"You have amazing breasts Tiffany."

"Why thank you Leon," Tiffany cooed, unbuckling him.

He rolled on a condom and they had beautiful, slow sex in his apartment and like the gentleman he was, Leon delivered her home in a cab and didn't press to stay.

"I'll win Bryan across," was all he said, as they had their final kiss that evening.

There were seven board members plus the chairman who had the casting vote who'd pick the next chairman at the election and preliminary discussions were already underway.

The day after her rumble with Leon, Tiffany waited nervously, spending time at Pilates and then at a beauty parlour, The call she was waiting for came just before 2:30.

"Hi beautiful lady."

"Oh, hi Leon. Thanks for that lovely evening. I did say it was a oncer?"

"Yes. and I heard that. Even so, thanks to you I feel I now have regained my confidence and will associate with women again."

"I was a naughty woman, being married. I may have led you astray."

"That's true. But I had been in danger of forgetting just how lovely women can be. I've just had lunch with Bryan. He worried about the lack of your commercial background but I argued that basically a chairman was a facilitator, that you have ten times the brains and instinct of our last chairman and anyway you'd have a team of advisers."

"We'll support your nomination and suggest when you become chairman that you sit senior executives behind you so that you can turn and consult when you feel stymied."

"What a wonderful idea and oh Leon, thank you for being so supportive. It is a debt I am willing to consider repaying when you have a need."

"Err, you mean sex?"

"Not necessary. It could be politically if for some reason you and/or Bryan rankle other board members."

"You mean you are corruptible?"

"Oh goodness Leon, definitely not. But I have political instincts and feel I can play the political game when pushed."

"Oh, well that's okay then."

"Thanks sweetie."

Leon said, "I'm dating our PR manager tonight. She has been angling for a date ever since my divorce."

"Good man Leon. Just don't allow your confidence to slip. Just don't blink tonight; take her back to your apartment and give her what she wants. Some women appreciate decisiveness and a good rumble with a guy on the first date."

"Do they?"

"Yes Leon, and in this instance your lady friend has been thinking about you and her for quite some time. If she's not ready for it tonight she never will be."

"Gee Tiffany. What wonderful advice. Thanks."

Tiffany sighed and felt like sex. But when Tim arrived home and she reached for him he sighed and said he felt too tired. That's when Tiffany smelt another woman's perfume on him.

This had happened before, several times, and she'd wept. But this time she just smiled and thought two are now playing this game although she knew tactically, she wasn't playing a sex game. Her game was power play.

It was only just after 10:00 so Tiffany called their son, a second-year resident student at the university several of his close friends had headed for. His sister Jenni was a first-year student at her mother's former university.

"Hi mum"

"Hi. Are you studying?"

"Have been. Rex and I are now watching sport on TV."

"Oh, very academically fulfilling. What about girlfriends?"

"College is great mum; I have them coming out of my ears."

"So, no one special yet."

"No."

"Will you have dinner with me on Saturday night if I come up?"

"Err, we have a party Saturday night. What about Sunday, um if that is okay?

"That's fine. I'll confirm. I need to talk. I will text details of time and hotel when I have the booking."

Mark sounded impressed. "You mean you have mastered the skill to text on your phone?"

"Yes, I realized I now had the need to know so the young kid doing our lawns showed me."

"Right on mum."

* * *

The guy with his mouth wide open staring at Tiffany across the table was her son Mark.

He said carefully, probably to avoid any stutter, "You want me to tell you about sex, you my mother who has given birth to two babies?"

"Is this conversation absolutely confidential, to be kept between you and me?"

"Yes mother."

"Well I've recently had a couple of affairs and I was all fingers and thumbs and rather ashamed I felt such a novice."

Mark grinned and said, "You place your fingers around it and your thumb round the other way..."

"Oh, Mark, thanks for being willing to joke about it and not censure me."

"Mum you are still young, err reasonably young, and should be in the thick of it. You are probably at your sexual peak."

"Err, am I?"

"Yes, and what do you wish to know?"

"Let's finish here and we'll talk over a bottle of wine or you can have beer at my hotel. I don't wish to be overheard."

"Fair enough. You have me intrigued. I've thought of you in recent years as being one of the sexiest women I know. I struggle to believe you are asking me about sex rather than it being me asking you."

In the hotel room Tiffany asked, "Should I play with his nipples, I mean as a soft preliminary."

"A what?"

"I mean as we begin the warm-up. I shouldn't grab has cock at the first opportunity, um at least I don't think I should."

"Quite right mother. Here, let me show you. Take off your top and bra."

"What?"

"Go on, I'm removing your shirt. You are a fastidious woman. Grandpa told me you were a real pain teaching to drive because you wanted to know the principles behind gear meshing rather than just where to shift the gear lever in sequences."

"Well, better understanding makes a more thorough operator. Oh, I see where this is leading. You have never seen my breasts."

"Oh, yeah," leered her son. " Now, it's you who is kidding. God, you may need professional help as you are the one that fed me on those tits. I used to suck them mum and in the pool this summer, I pulled down your top to get a good eyeful."

"You didn't, we were fooling around and that was an accident."

"Oh yeah?"

Flushing Tiffany undid her front buttons and reached behind to unhook her bra and removed both garments together.

"Christ mum, your tits are better than most of the babes around here."

"Thanks Mark but please remember we are mother and son."

Mark played with her breasts and they watched her nipples rise.

"May I suck them?"

"I don't think so."

"Mum, I'm here teaching you. Suck my nipple."

"Why?"

"Roll it between your fingers and then suck it."

"Omigod, your nipple is reacting, just like mine do."

"Yeah, I've found babes starting off into sex are not aware of that and can be quite excited at the discovery."