The Assignment Ch. 08

Story Info
The assignment becomes second nature.
2k words
4.87
1.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8:

---reality---

I killed her best friend that probably makes me an asshole, but Jackson is a fucking serial killer not a pussy who'd just let someone ruin his relationship. "Fuck it, "I mutter clicking save on the document before closing it and getting up from the desk where my laptop is sitting. I walk passed the unfamiliar bed and walk towards the bathroom. I smile when I hear the shower running, he must be back from his morning jog. I strip out of the t-shirt I am wearing and walk into the bathroom. The steam immediately envelops me and I breath deep inhaling his scent. Yeah, I am fucked but I don't care. I pull open the shower door and step inside with him. The water falls over his muscles like waves making them glisten. He finishes washing his abdomen and turns to face me. I smirk and drop slowly to my knees catching his half-erect dick in my hands. I pump them for moment before encircling the head with my tongue and sucking him into my mouth. He tastes of dark mahogany and man, I moan and slide him deeper down my throat loving the way it makes me feel powerful to hear him curse and grab my hair in his hands. Apparently it gets too much for him because he pulls out of my mouth with a growl and hoists me up onto the wall of the shower entering me in one swift motion.

"I am too old for this shit," he complains as our slippery bodies slide against each other and he has to fight to find purchase.

I chuckle and slide down turning around and bracing my hands on the side of the shower. "This way should be easier old boy, "I mock him and wiggle my ass.

He smacks my ass hard enough to cause me to yelp, "I should fuck it just to teach you to tease me." He slide his fingers towards my rosebud and applies a gentle pressure, "not in here though. Shower sex is overrated."

---book---

Teagan watches in terrified fascination as Jackson dismembers Mercy's body. He places each body part in a thick black bags, then he wraps the bag in black duct tape. After he is finished he tells Teagan to follow him and she does. He takes her into the kitchen area where all the floor boards are missing and there are ten six foot holes in the ground. "Bring me the bags, " he tells her as he drops the one he was carrying into the nearest hole. Teagan fights the urge to cry as she carries piece after piece of her friend and watches her boyfriend drop them into holes. "In the corner there is a bucket of cement, it's heavy so be careful but bring it to me."

Heavy wasn't quite the word for it. Teagan ended up having to push the thing over to him and was so out of breath afterwards that she sat down on the dirty floor and put her head between her legs. "What are you doing now?"

"This is pre-made cement, I am covering the bags with it to prevent the decomposition of the body from attracting problems," he says as he dumps some of the mixture in each of the holes. He then grabs a shovel and starts filling the holes back in once finished he turns around and walks to a stack of wood by the wall. "We are going to be staying here tonight, " he tells her as he grabs one of the floorboards and places it back where it belonged.

Teagan's eyes widen and she makes a face, "It's really gross here." She whines knowing she sounds ridiculous it could be her the holes not Mercy after all.

Jackson stops and wipes sweat off his brow, "There is a room upstairs and water to clean with. Go ahead I will be up when I am done here."

---reality---

Shower sex, is great Sterling is just mad that he is old and now his knees hurt. I had him drop me off at the library instead of home because I wanted to check out a new book that Devon recommended for me to read. It is not about falling in love with a bad guy but instead falling in love with the wrong guy and all the emotions that they both get to experience when doing so. It sounded intriguing and although Sterling says I finally nailed the sex scene I want others to believe the romance is real, at least for Teagan. "Hello, I was wondering if the library carried a book called Hale by K. Webster."

The library assistant a middle aged women whose glasses always look crooked starts typing on her computer, "yes. In the romance section, subgenre forbidden love."

"Thank you," I say trying to avoid her stare. She is always working when I need to borrow a new book, she probably think I am a psychopath. Walking towards the back of the library where they keep the romance novels I notice the library is suspiciously empty for it being a Sunday afternoon. Usually it is crammed full of teenagers wanting to get on the computer and adults trying to run away from their kids. "Do you know why no one is here today?" I ask a boy stacking one of the shelves.

"There's a parade at 3, most people are already there in order to have a good spot."

Dammit, I forgot all about it being homecoming week. I pull out my cell phone and text Devon.

Hey do you think you can pick me up from the library? I forgot about the parade.

I wish I could but I am at work till 6.

Fuck! I take a hand down my face and search for Sterling's number texting him.

I am really sorry about this but can you come pick me up? I am going to be stuck soon cause of homecoming.

I can be there in like 30 minutes, Gage will be with me.

I stare at the screen and try to think about what that means. I have never dated or slept with a guy who had a kid before let alone a kid my age.

Great, can't wait to meet him.

I put my phone away and grab the book I was looking for off the shelf, I open the cover and notice there is a disclosure on the first page. That never bodes well, some serious fucked up shit has to happen in a book for an author to warn you about it first.

---book---

Jackson falls asleep as soon as he crawls into bed leaving Teagan awake and starring off into the black empty space that is the bedroom. She more unsure of her feelings than she has been since meeting him. On the one hand she is extremely attracted to him and not just because he is physically appealing, there is something about the fact that he could hurt her at any moment that makes her body heat up like a torch. On the other hand he just killed her best friend, chopped her up and buried the pieces in an abandoned house. She had known Mercy since they were five years old, they had planned to be each others maid of honor when they got married. Swallowing hard she blinked back the tears forming in her eyes, she made her choice when she didn't try to stop him earlier. She was choosing love over everything else even her own morals. Rolling over she snuggles closely against Jackson's chest listening to her heart beat as she falls asleep. The sun starts to peak over the horizon a few hours later and she opens her eyes to find Jackson already awake in new clothes sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. "Good morning, " she says groggily.

"We need to go, " he tells her offering his hand. She takes it and he pulls her to her feet in front him while he is still sitting. "You mean everything to me. I will kill anyone who tries to take you away from me." He says this calmly as he trails a finger over her collar bones, "even you."

---reality---

Gage looks like a carbon copy of his father, just younger and shorter. He smiles a lot more than his dad though. I fall in love with him as soon as I meet him. "Hey Gage, I am Rachel." I tell him as I climb into the back seat of the car.

"Dad why didn't you tell me your friend was so pretty?" Gage asks a big smile on his face and he flirts.

"Come on now son, you can't be stealing my girls," Sterling jokes as he moves the car onto the highway.

"Are you sure she's your girl?" Gage asks turning around and adjusting his belt back into place, "she sure is young."

"You calling me old boy?"

"Maybe, " Gage says starting to laugh.

The playful banter between them is adorable. It is easy to tell that Sterling love his son dearly. While we are driving I decide to finish the next chapter so I pull out my laptop and start typing.

---book---

Once back at the car Jackson tells Teagan to wait at the front by the hood for him while he puts the cargo bag in the trunk. Teagan hops up on to the hood and lays back watching the sunrise. "That is a nice view, " Jackson says causing her to lift her head up and use a hand to shield her eyes. It become obvious he is talking about her in her nightgown not the sunrise and she blushes. He stalks over to the car and grabs her legs pulling down the hood until her hips meet his. Then he slides his right hand up her nightgown and grabs the band of her panties. "Not scared?" He asks and she shakes her head no causing him to smirk before ripping the material from her body. "Hold you dress up, "he mutters reaching for his belt buckle. Using both hand she pulls the dress up over her hips with her legs still spread open by his body she feels her pussy start to get wet and drip down her thighs.

"Jackson," she moans as he frees his cock and immediately pushes inside of her. The cold metal of the car slams against her ass and he uses her like a battering ram. Her muscles tighten to the point of pain and she squeals raising her legs up to his shoulders. Grunting her uses one hand to brace her hips and the other to hold one of her legs at an angle causing him to hit a different more exciting spot inside of her. "Fuck, "she screams grabbing hold of the arm on her hip which causes her to see that he still has blood splatter on his forearm. She stares at his arm as the sensation of alarm fills her body, he notices she seems to be distracted and bring the same hand to his mouth licks his thumb and then rubs it onto her clit. She whimpers and arches her back forgetting everything but the fact he is inside her and she melts around him in ecstasy. Moments later he follows her into oblivion, panting he pulls away and uses her torn panties to scrub the blood off his arm before stuffing them in his pocket.

"Come on I have to be to work in two hours," he tells her as he helps her down off the car. Teagan slides down slowly and adjusts her dress before walking to the passenger side of the car and climbing in.

She waits until Jackson buckles her in before asking, "how did she figure it all out?"

Jackson turns the car on and backs slowly down the long dirt road back to the pavement. "I don't know but I intend to find out. Then I will take care of that problem as well."

Teagan bites her lip and nods before turning to look outside the window. Take care of, kill he means.