The Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're a sweetheart. You were all I could think about. I jilled in the shower, twice, that's something I rarely do...but..."

Paige looked surprised but squeezed my hand hard. Hastily, I paid the bill and we high tailed it to the hotel. I requested a suite, and it was spectacular with a hot tub and view of the center city skyline. Once the door was shut, we were in each other's arms, kissing like mad.

We took a breather, and I found some delicious white wine in the mini bar. As we drank, I had questions.

"What's it like making love to a woman? How will I know what to do? This all so new to me."

"It will come naturally. Just follow my lead. I'll tell you what feels good but at any time you want to stop or feel uncomfortable, tell me?"

I must have looked sheepish, which is so unlike me.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle, and we'll take our time..."

We wanted to use the hot tub and as it was warming, I slowly took Paige's clothes off and gazed hungrily at her beautiful body. She was sleek, with lean muscles, full cone shaped breasts, small peg nipples, hot derriere and long, lean, legs, lastly a neatly trimmed bush of dark brown hair.

"Wow, Paige you have a beautiful body."

She blushed but I was literally salivating at the sight. In the tub, we drank more wine but soon we were kissing hungrily. We were seated on the top ledge with our feet dangling in the water. My hands roamed over her seductively soft skin, settling on her breasts which I gently squeezed and fondled. Her little nipples were granite hard.

"I could play with these all day long."

Paige groaned.

"That feels soo good...it's been a long time...oh yes, such soft hands."

A desire to suckle overtook me. I dropped down in the water in front of her and holding her breast, brought my lips to her left nipple. First, I softly licked and gradually gave it light sucks until I was pulling harder, feeling it distend. My first time suckling a woman's breast and I'm hooked for life.

"Umm, so nice...your tongue feels amazing."

The experience was downright intoxicating. I moved over to the right and suckled gently, feeling it lengthen and harden. Paige kept slightly arching her back to the tempo of my sucking and was holding on to the top ledge with white knuckle intensity.

While holding Paige's very firm tit, my other hand caressed her hard tummy, feeling the muscles clench and unclench. Lower it traveled until I felt the silky hair on her pubis. I cupped it and was awed by the plumpness and heat. My fingers traced even lower, and the split from her vaginal lips was leaking fluid. I stroked upward until I felt a nub at the top of her slit, out of its clitoral hood.

"Oh wow...touch me...feel my pussy..."

Being a female, I instinctively knew what to do and slid my now wet digits up her vagina, ending with a brief, gentle flick over her clit. I was surprised by the amount of liquid seeping out of her and the creamy texture.

All this time I fed heartily at her nipples, my sucking more energetic and needy. The stimulation was getting to Paige as her breathing was close to a pant and she rocked her mound against my hand.

"Oh god...boss...oh god...you're a quick learner, don't stop."

Momentarily, I detached my lips from her swollen protuberance.

"I have no intention of stopping."

The smell from Paige's sex wafted in the air and I found it incredibly appealing, a definite turn on. Swiftly, I engulfed her right nipple, reveling in the hardness, the hunger I felt. My fingers were energetically masturbating her steamy vagina and the stimulating aroma of aroused female hung heavy in the air, I knew it well.

"Don't stop...don't stop...please don't stop!"

Now I was more aggressive, sucking hard with almost her whole boob in my mouth. I fingered her drenched sex much like I would my own.

"Oh yes...I'm gonna cum...yes! Cumming!"

Without thinking, I plunged two fingers into Paige's soggy hole, twisting and turning, my thumb on her clitoris. She thrust her breast against my mouth and shook like a leaf in a strong wind.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh!" she wailed.

A spurt of her womanly juices soaked my hand. Gradually, Paige calmed down until she slumped forward onto me. I held her, feeling joyful that I returned the favor. Then with her fluids dripping off my fingers, I brought them first to my nose and inhaled. The smell was like my own but had a fresh, spicy fragrance. After masturbating, I've tasted my vaginal cream on many an occasion and enjoyed it. My tongue licked some of her sticky discharge. As soon as it hit my tastebuds, I knew I wanted more and cleaned my hand. Paige watched me intently.

"My god, that was wonderful. Do I taste...ok?" she asked tentatively.

"Delicious, simply delicious!"

Paige blushed again.

"Let's get in bed. I want to feel your body on top of mine."

Since Paige was taller, I wound up on top of her, and another epic kissing session.

As I she held me so tenderly, my body pulsed with sensation,

"I love kissing you! It's so different than with a man, better and softer, more sensual. No beard burns."

We were back at it when she gripped my butt.

"Ooh...so firm...I bet I could bounce a quarter off it." she snickered.

"I could say the same about yours...damn girl those cheeks, the skin so soft and the muscles rock hard!"

Quickly I checked my cell phone. I had several texts, all work related and one from my boss. I texted her back and apologized for my tardiness, saying I would be out for the rest of day as I wasn't feeling well. I rarely missed work, so I knew it wouldn't be a problem. Sneakily, I texted Paige and asked why she wasn't back at work and wanted an explanation.

Paige heard her cell sound for texts.

"Better get that, it might be important..."

When she opened the texts on her phone, she looked at me questioningly.

"Is this from you? what do you mean? I'm with you, how could..."

Suddenly she smiled and her whole face lit up.

"My boss is a brat, yep, a BRAT!"

"Come here girl..."

We held each other, looking deeply into one another's eyes. My heart was thumping wildly in my chest. This was more than just sex, there was emotion involved and it was new for me.

"Paige...I...oh...this is hard to say but... do you feel...something inside you, something more than us having sex. I know it's only the two times but...there's...I don't know how to put it in words."

Whatever I was trying to verbalize, to my mind, didn't make much sense.

"I like romance. I'm not into casual sex. Oh, I have it occasionally, but I want to feel something in here..."

Page put her hand over her heart.

"I feel that with you...please don't be upset."

Paige started to tear up.

"No tears because I feel something stirring in my heart too. It's been a very long time but it's there."

Paige looked at me with eyes wide as saucers.

"Really? You really mean it? This isn't some experimentation to see what it was like. Then: "Sorry my dear, I'm going to stay with my husband" type deal?"

"Hey, I can't guarantee that won't happen, but this isn't some random exploration of my female side. I have genuine feelings for you. I've never cheated on Ray but like I said, our relationship has declined, to maybe the point of no return. Whatever happens with us, will not change if I decide to end the marriage."

Paige looked dumbfounded.

"For the last ten years or so, the only way I had an orgasm was if I masturbated, which was usually in the shower. Of course, I was expected to give him blow jobs but I wouldn't let him cum in my mouth. Yesterday, I failed to remember the last time he went down on me. His idea of foreplay is pathetic and then it's one minute of intercourse. It ends abruptly and I'm still horny as hell.

The only time we had sex was Sunday mornings. No spontaneity, no impulsiveness, and no spur of the moment sex of any kind."

I held Paige and we hungrily kissed, hungry for each other and was instantly aware that something special was going to happen. We switched to our sides, and she licked my sensitive flesh starting with my collar bone, breasts, where she lingered and sucked my nipples, then before I realized, she was face to pussy.

Paige nuzzled and kissed, practically worshiping my vagina. Then she took a long lick up my soggy sex, splitting the lips.

"Oh yes!" I groaned.

It had been so long since I had oral that I was delirious with anticipation. Paige didn't let me down, lifted my hips and buried her face in my pussy. The girl ate me like it was her last meal, drilling her rather long tongue in my squishy hole.

"Oh god! eat me...eat me until I explode!" I yelped.

Paige's lips and tongue went into high gear, feasting and gobbling my sex like a famished woman. The sounds of sucking and slurping resonated in my ears, and I realized that my vagina was producing a lot of fluid. She switched to gripping my butt which made my legs open more and my gaze was riveted on her eating me. My distinct aroma permeated the air around us and I couldn't help wondering if the management would have to fumigate the room.

Soon, Paige's amazing tongue found my clit and she lashed it delicately, making me soar to a higher plane. Two fingers invaded my hole and curved upward to my G spot.

"Oh, bloody hell, you are...oh...oh...oh!"

With her tongue whipping across my clit and fingers massaging my G spot, I rocketed to a place I'd never been, on a collision course with a massive orgasm. It kept getting bigger and bigger, my entire body throbbing like mad.

"Don't stop...don't stop...don't you dare stop!"

As I reached the final plateau, my body went rigid, then exploded into motion, my pussy pulsated wildly and was rocked by a colossal cum.

"Oh shit...oh...oh...oh...oh!" I roared.

Paige covered my vagina with her mouth and kept her fingers pumping away at my hole. My orgasm was like a series of tsunami waves, rolling from peak to trough. I lost count as they piled one on top the other, until I collapsed back from exhaustion. I must have cum for at least three or four minutes, maybe longer. It was beyond comprehension but easily the best and most intense orgasm of my life. I lay limp as she held me, kissing my face and cheeks so tenderly. I could smell myself on her breath and licked some of the residue off her face.

"You asked me, so did I taste, ah, satisfactory?"

"First, yes, scrumptious, rich, creamy, and tart. A more mature and subtle flavor, for sure. So yeah, way more than satisfactory!"

I looked down at my sex and saw that there was very little leftover fluid. Where did it all go?

"I guess I didn't get very juicy."

"Are you kidding? Boss, your lovely vagina spurted juice directly in my mouth several times and I swallowed it all."

Paige rubbed her belly for emphasis, and I looked kind of shy about it.

"Boss, you look bashful. Why? I loved drinking your pussy juice. I wanted to do that for the longest time!"

"Oh, I dunno, nobody ever said that to me. It all new."

I glanced at my cell phone and saw that we'd been at it for several hours. I texted Ray, telling him I'd been held up at work.

"We should go to yoga boss, It's not too late."

"Darn, I don't want to let go of you. We have the room until tomorrow morning.

Anyway, I'd like to...do the same for you..."

"You can say it boss...eat my pussy?"

"Yes, Paige. I want to eat your pussy and make you scream my name when you cum!"

"I'll agree only if you promise to do yoga tomorrow night and Saturday."

"Ok, I agree but maybe we should go tonight. We used to practice five times a week and now its three, I miss it."

"There's only one problem, know what that is?"

"We have no yoga clothes, they're back at work!"

Paige looked faux angry with an exaggerated pouty face.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to what?"

"Eat your sweet pussy!" I yelped.

And I did!

Paige sat up against the headboard and put a pillow under her awesome butt. I crawled toward her admiring her pubic area. It had a youthful appearance, plump, like a large ripe peach, creamy skin and her mound with the groomed dark brunette hair which made her look so feminine.

I cupped her firm hips and nuzzled her fur. The aroma from her sex had a surprising effect on me as it filled me with hunger to taste her juices directly from the source. Then I pulled back and gazed longingly at her vaginal lips, slightly open, the deep pink inside, already leaking some moisture. I worshiped hers like she did to mine, grazing my lips and tongue the whole length, kissing repeatedly, making her squirm in anticipation.

Paige's gaze was fixed on me, eyes alive with need. I reveled in the heat from her flesh, so warm, I ran my cheeks over it.

"Oh god boss...it feels so good but please eat me...lick me."

"I don't want to just eat your pussy, I want to make love to it, it's beautiful."

Compared to Paige's ravenous display, I took my time, licking every crease and fold, exploring her hole with my rigid tongue. I loved how the pulsing flesh would tighten and a little surge of cream would flow out of her. I lapped it up, let in pool in my mouth, savoring the rich taste, the creamy texture before I swallowed. As it seared the lining of my throat, I licked more urgently.

Paige's hips undulated to the rhythm of my tongue, I cupped her hard butt, and buried my face in her hot, moisture laden sex. With voracious hunger I feasted on her, my tongue went into high gear lapping every fold and crease. Making mental notes if she'd jerk at a particular sensitive spot. By now, I sucked up and slurped her plentiful juices. I loved the milky texture, the mild but spicy flavor and gulped it down. I'd tasted sperm and there is no comparison and at that moment I was hooked, I'd go down on her any time.

"Oh god boss, this can't be your first time, it feels soo good."

As I devoured her succulent sex, my tongue searched for her clitoris. It was distended from the hood, and it fascinated me that it looked like a miniature penis. I bathed it with tender swipes and the effect was quick.

"Oh yes...yes...oh yes...oh!"

Two fingers invaded her squelchy hole and as before, they twisted and turned until I found her G spot, that spongy pad. When I did, I massaged it and Paige undulated her body, especially her pelvis. She threw her legs over my shoulders, heels digging in my back and humped her vagina on my face, extracting every bit of sensation possible. Her cream was dripping off my chin, but I was ultra-focused on bringing my young goddess to orgasm.

"Oh god, Jennifer...I'm gonna cum...oh...it's so big!"

I ate and ate like a ravenous she wolf, swallowing her creamy cum with a sexual hunger I'd never experienced.

"Oh, sweet Jesus...I'm cumming...oh yes...I'm cumming!" she wailed.

Quickly, my mouth encircled her vagina, and I removed my fingers, my tongue lashed her clit and suddenly her hips went rigid then exploded in motion. It took all my strength to hold on to her.

"Agh...agh...agh...agh...agh!" she shrieked.

A jet of scorching pussy juice erupted in my mouth, splashing against my tonsils. I quickly gulped it down as another even stronger squirt followed. Several more with less force until it dribbled out of her. I took my time, cleaning her messy pubis, lapping up all the cream I could get. Another first for me, drinking vaginal fluid like it was a vintage fine wine.

Paige pulled me up into a bone crushing hug.

"Wow...you were, incredible! This can't be your very first time."

I sheepishly nodded.

"Did you like it?"

"That's the understatement of the year! The decade! It was fantastic...I haven't cum like that in ages. Did I squirt?"

Again, I shyly nodded.

We held each other but it was getting late, and I needed to leave for home soon.

"I gotta head out. Ray will be expecting dinner, even if its overdue."

Paige looked incredibly disappointed.

"Please don't be sad. I just had the most incredible sexual experience of my life. You are a very special young woman...and I have some definite feelings for you. This wasn't only sex for me, there was more..."

Paige laid her head on my shoulder, and I felt her back jerking.

"Why are you crying?"

'Because the way I feel about you...its...oh you'll probably get mad but I'm falling in love with you."

"Oh, my dear Paige, I'm experiencing emotions I haven't felt for a very long time. My heart tells me that you belong there. I...think I'm falling for you too."

Paige went on another crying jag.

"You must stop now. No more tears, ok?"

She nodded her soggy face. I found some tissues and brought them to her sweet little nose.

"Ok, now blow..."

After I removed the tissue, I kissed the tip.

"We have time for a quick shower but no sex."

Yeah, right! We were all over each other and engaged in a mutual masturbation session. It was quick and satisfying.

"I'll be at work early. We must make up for the time lost this afternoon."

"I'll be there. 7am."

We kissed passionately before we left the suite.

When I arrived at home it was past nine and Ray was in a snit, sitting at the kitchen table, drumming his fingers.

"It's about time, I'm starving."

My blood started to boil. Why was I always expected to have a meal ready when I worked just as hard as him? I took some lunch meat, bread and a can of soup and placed it in front of him.

"There, that's your dinner, Enjoy!"

I walked out of the room in huff and went to the spare bedroom. Much later, I heard footsteps in the hall and Ray stuck his scowling face through the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?"

"Nothing but I'm tired of catering to your needs when you don't give a damn about mine. I work just as hard as you and I earn just as much. Maybe you could show me some appreciation from time to time but until you do, I'll be sleeping in here. Got that!?"

"Whatever hair you have up your ass better disappear soon or else..."

"Or else what!?? Are you threatening me? Because if you are, get one thing straight, I'm not going to tolerate your bullshit anymore. I'd rather be alone then live like this, your servant, your slave. You want a divorce; I'll give you one!"

Ray was positively flabbergasted from my outburst but the problems that had been festering were out on the table now.

"Maybe I do, you've turned into a mean spiteful bitch!"

A fury of emotion surged through me.

"If you don't apologize right now then we are through! I'll be engaging Gloria Compton to be my attorney. That way I'll get what's coming to me. A fair and equitable split down the middle. None of your legal mumbo jumbo to cloud the waters. Now do me a favor and get the fuck out of my room!"

Ray stormed off as I sat on my bed and cried. How had things gotten so bad? Why was he so unwilling to meet me even halfway? Didn't he want to save our marriage?

The next morning, I was up and out long before Ray. I attended the five am boot camp and was at work by six forty-five. I was answering emails and texts when Paige arrived and heard her log in on her computer. I closed my door because I wanted to have a little fun with her. I picked up my desk phone.

"Paige, I can't find the Frommer file. Can you come in here and help me look for it?"

She opened the door with a perplexed look on her beautiful face.

"Frommer file? I...I'm not sure..."

Paige was looking through a stack on my credenza.

"You mean you don't know where it is?" I said in a scathing voice.

"Yes...I mean no...Frommer...I don't remember..."

Suddenly she turned with a panicked look only to see me smirking.

"There is no Frommer file, is there?" she said accusingly.

"Frommer file? What Frommer file?"

I openly started to laugh.

"My boss is a brat, a goddamned BRAT!" she yelled.

I flew across the room, closed my door, and took the awesome young woman in my arms. We kissed like lovers, needy and filled with passion.