The Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How will I keep my hands to myself today. All I want to do is take you to bed and make wild passionate love." I breathed in her ear.

"Oh god, I want you so badly!"

"Baby, we must behave and get work done. Marisa is expecting an update by this afternoon."

Paige looked sad but her eyes lit up.

"You called me baby...is that my pet name?"

I started to sing, off key.

"Won't you be my baby, Be my little baby, my one and only baby. Baby my darling...be my baby now..."

The tears came and I had to stop.

"Oh, dear god, Paige, I think I'm in love with you..."

Paige was crying tears of joy.

"I'm in love with you too..."

We kissed with deep unquenchable passion and my body heated to roasting levels. As we kissed, Paige thrust her hand down my slacks and masturbated me to a nice cum. Afterward, I was breathless and shocked at what just happened.

"What about you? It's not fair..."

"Look at it this way, an employee doing her boss a favor, a kindness." She smirked.

"You little devil! You'll get yours later!"

We held each other for a few more minutes but finally I extricated myself.

"I'm going to the ladies. I made a mess in my panties, thanks to you. I'm glad I always bring extra."

Paige had the most endearing grin on her beautiful face.

That was it for the rest of the day as work was all consuming. We knocked off at six and headed to yoga. The hour of practice was just what we needed and afterwards, I was starved.

"Wanna get some dinner? I'm buying."

"Boss, you always buy. Let's get something I can afford, like pizza. I usually go to Terranova on Main Street in Manayunk. Great selection."

The veggie pizza was outstanding, and we split a pie. As we sat across from each other, I had the overwhelming sensation of being in love. I knew it and it scared me. What if Ray wanted to reconcile? What would I do?

PAIGE:

For the first time in two years, I was in love. I knew it with all my heart.

"Don't get yer hopes up Paige, she's married." I said out loud, to no one.

What impressed me was Jennifer's willingness to experience something different without all the societal strictures. She looked at me as an individual and it made no difference that I was gay.

Day to day work became a challenge because we couldn't keep our hands off each other. There were make out sessions in her office, but someone was sure to catch on to us. We had to limit those moments and it was difficult.

We'd been lovers for two months when Jennifer told me some great news.

"Ray's going out of town for a conference the first week of August. We already put a non-refundable deposit on a vacation house in Cape May for the same week. Since I have no desire to be anywhere near him, he was going solo but now...I was hoping...with him in San Diego, it was only logical for me to take the week..."

"Yes, I will."

"You didn't give me a chance to finish..."

"You were going to ask me to spend the week with you...right?"

"Yes but...oh what's the use...I thought I was the brat in this relationship."

"You are but I have to have some fun from time to time..."

Jennifer closed her office door and took me in her arms.

"I can't wait to spend a whole week with you and sleep in the same bed. Go to bed at night and wake the next morning with you there. It's something I've wanted and dreamt about and..."

Jennifer's eyes welled up and so did mine.

"I love you, Paige. I know it with all my heart."

"I love you too, boss." I said with a smirk

"I told you not to call me boss when you're saying something romantic!"

"Whatever you say, boss!"

"Now you're the brat!" she yelled and kissed me passionately.

I was in seventh heaven, lost in the joy of spending a week with the woman I adored. Then I remembered something. Had I accrued enough vacation time? I couldn't afford to go without a paycheck for an entire week.

The next morning, I was going to ask Jennifer when I saw an envelope on my desk with my name on it. Was I fired, sacked, canned?

Jennifer saw me holding it, turning it over and over in my hand.

"Aren't you going to open it?"

"I'm afraid...what if..."

"Paige, really?"

Slowly I retrieved my letter opener and slid it under the flap, tearing along the edge. With trembling hands, I extracted the letter but held it closed.

Jennifer was at my side and whispered,

"Baby, look at it. It won't bite you..."

I loved when she called me baby.

With trepidation I unfolded the page. As I read my face lit up.

My probation period was officially over, and they offered me the position with a ten percent increase in salary plus, my boss submitted a glowing review, and a fifteen-hundred-dollar bonus check was included with the offer. I looked at it in disbelief with tears in my eyes. Jennifer closed her office door.

"Baby, you worked hard for this. You earned it! You've come a long way and Marisa agreed with my assessment of you. Congratulations!"

"I can afford to go to the seashore with you. I wasn't sure I earned enough vacation time. It would have been a real struggle for me."

"Well, you did so, put the bonus check in the bank."

Overjoyed by the great news, I flew into Jennifer's arms.

I was on pins and needles the next two weeks, impatiently waiting. However, not everything was coming up roses. Jennifer confided in me about a major upheaval in her life.

"After Ray moved out, he filed for divorce, and I have my attorney preparing a response. She's a shark and won't let him get away with anything. He requested twelve weeks marriage counseling sessions, but I don't see what it will accomplish, my minds made up! I want out. My future is with you!"

"Boss, are you sure about this?"

"The one thing my attorney advised was for us not to live together until the final decree, but I don't think I can wait that long. I'm dying now!"

"I don't think I can either...can't I stay over occasionally, a couple of days a week. I won't be living with you full time. But why can't you live with me at my apartment part of the time?"

"I'll ask Gloria first, but here's another monkey wrench, we'll have to sell the house and split the assets. In the meantime, I'll look for a nice townhouse. You can help me, it'll be fun!"

Since there was no rush, we usually went Sunday afternoons and made a fun day out of it. Stopping for lunch, visiting open houses, and finally making love at my apartment with an occasional overnight.

On the work front, our unit was exceeding sales expectations every month. Jennifer's boss was Senior Vice President Marisa Torres and one Friday afternoon, she called us into her office.

"Have a seat. This won't take long. I'm extremely impressed with the progress of your unit Jennifer, and especially with you Paige. Since your arrival, sales have increased fifteen to eighteen percent each month. With that in mind, there is a global marketing convention in Cancun, Mexico this November for six days. I would like to send the both of you to represent this firm.

You will be paid your regular salary and all expenses. There be will some mandatory conferences that you'll be required to attend but I'm told they are usually in the mornings with the rest of the day free.

If you have no objections, I'll submit the necessary forms to Mr. Parks for his ok, but I seriously doubt he'll oppose this because...he's, my husband."

Jennifer and I were surprised.

"He thinks he runs the business because his names on the door but I'm the real brains behind the company. It's a small inside joke but so true."

We didn't doubt Marisa for one second. When we returned to Jennifer's office, I was excited to the point of distraction.

"Six days, six days in Mexico with you...oh my gosh, pinch me so I know it's real."

"Have you been there?"

"I haven't been anywhere except, Wisconsin and here. Oh, and New York City."

"Then you're in for a treat. Incredibly beautiful, powdery sand beaches, warm clear waters, great restaurants with the freshest seafood, it doesn't get much better."

But first, we had that week in Cape May which paled in comparison to Cancun, but I was still excited. I'd been to the beach but usually day trips with friends.

Finally, the day came, and I was finished packing several suitcases when Jennifer showed and off, we went. The house looked like something out of a magazine, simply stunning. It was in the Victorian style and had been restored to its former glory.

Once we were settled, we toasted with a glass of wine. I was dying to get to the beach and wore my most daring bikini.

"Damn girl, you look good enough to eat...well maybe later."

"Promises, promises..."

We oiled our bodies and found a neat spot close to the water. I was having a great time, but Jennifer was an avid swimmer and would go way out past the breakers. The lifeguards would blow their whistles waving her back toward shore. It scared me to death. One time, she was so far out that the lifeguards couldn't get her attention and were in their wave runner after her.

Back on the land, Jennifer looked very sheepish.

"Ma'am please don't swim past the break line. I'd hate to find your lifeless body floating in the surf. Please be prudent, there are treacherous currents offshore."

"I will. Thank you"

Suddenly, I started to cry.

"Paige, what's wrong?"

"You're scaring me half to death! Don't you see what you're doing is dangerous?"

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"If I lose you..."

I really started bawling and Jennifer took me in her arms.

"Don't cry...I won't do it anymore."

"Promise?"

"I promise...Girl Scouts honor." And she made the appropriate hand gesture.

We sat in our beach chairs, and I tried to calm down but every time I imagined losing her, my heart sank like a rock.

"Let's go back to the house and come back later, ok?"

All I could do was nod as we packed up. At the house, I was very quiet, my eyes full of tears.

"Baby, come here."

Jennifer held me as I cried.

"My poor baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. Please don't be mad at me."

Every time I thought about what the lifeguard said, a fresh bout of tears would make an appearance.

"Come and lie down and I'll hold you."

I cried my heart out, just the thought of losing her was more than I could bear.

"My poor baby...my poor baby..." she said with tenderness over and over, patting my back and stroking my hair.

At some point, I was so washed out emotionally that I fell asleep. When I woke,

Jennifer was still holding me.

"Hey, feel better?"

I nodded and kissed her.

"I feel yucky, I'm gonna shower. Come in with me?"

"Yeah..."

The elegant open shower was startling. It was enough to take my mind off what happened on the beach. As I soaped her beautiful body, I smiled for the first time in hours. As we were rinsing off,

"I'm gonna make my baby feel better..."

Jennifer guided me to the triangular bench seat, put my legs over her shoulders, and went down on me.

"Umm baby, you taste so good!"

My god but she ate me with ferocious hunger, slurping up my juices like there was not a tomorrow. Her tongue was everywhere, licking every little nook and cranny until I was gasping.

"Oh yes...eat me...eat my pussy!"

Jennifer feasted on my molten sex and brought me to a crackling orgasm.

"Feel better?"

"Yeah...lots. Wow, for a newbie, you never cease to amaze me."

I wanted to reciprocate but Jennifer was eager to go back to the beach.

"Later baby...I can wait."

The rest of the afternoon was incident free. We went to dinner at a B&B near Washington Street. The food was excellent and the wines seductive. But when the waitress brought the check, Jennifer immediately pulled out her credit card.

"Boss, I don't feel comfortable with you paying all the time. Let's go to the supermarket and buy food I can prepare. I'm a good cook if it's not anything too fancy."

"But we're on vacation...I have the money and I love spoiling you."

"I sincerely appreciate that but try to remember I'm from the mid-west, I grew up in a conservative household and my mother cooked our meals. Eating out at a restaurant was a once or twice a year treat."

Jennifer honored my request and I thoroughly enjoyed making breakfast and dinner for us. However, I left the wine selections to her as I was woefully undereducated on what type went with what food.

The nights with Jennifer were romantic, filled with love and lovemaking. We broke new ground the first night of our vacation. I was admiring her butt and started laying wet kisses over the cheeks.

"Damn, baby...are you gonna?"

"Oh yeah!"

"I've never had anyone...do..."

"Then you're in for a treat."

I slid my tongue up her crack, back and forth until I poked her rose cluster. My mouth settled over it and sucked while I vigorously tongue fucked her pucker.

"Oh my god! It's amazing!"

I brought my hand to her sweet pussy and stroked it. Creamy fluid coated my fingers as I energetically feasted on her derriere.

"Agh...agh...oh...I'm close...don't stop!"

Gingerly, I wormed a gooey finger into her rectum and buried my face in her swampy vagina. Jennifer's clitoris was the beneficiary of my best imitation of a guitar solo using my tongue as the pick. I worked it intently, skillfully until she exploded. Her pussy squirted, jetting spurts of nectar on my tongue. I held the creamy fluid, thrilling to her special flavor before gulping it down my throat.

"My god! That was new! Wow!"

I held the woman I loved very close.

"Paige, I don't think...well...I don't know if can..."

"Hey, in due time boss. In due time...there's no rush..."

It was just the prelude to some awesome girl sex that lasted into the wee hours. I introduced her to the classic sixty-nine and she loved it. After, Jennifer came, I had a very intense orgasm. We were holding each other in the afterglow when she turned and looked at me with a shy expression.

"I'm curious but just now you squirted, and I had to swallow a couple of times to get it all. The first time, I ah...went down on you...it surprised me that a female could ejaculate like that.

Jennifer looked so timid.

"I never realized that ah...cunnilingus could be so...gratifying. No wonder guys love going down on their women so much. My boyfriend in college before Ray always ate me before intercourse. When I swallow your juices, it seems so natural. The taste is far superior to sperm, in fact, there is no comparison!"

"Some women and lesbians say it's a matter of technique, and while that's true, it helps to be totally turned on by the person you're with. You more than do that for me. Your vagina spurts juice when you cum."

"Well, I guess I understand because I'm swept away by you."

My heart was bursting with love as I held Jennifer.

"I Love you, Paige. I've never felt this way about anyone before. In the beginning, I loved Ray, but it was never like this, the supercharged heated sex that is incandescent! What we called sex was nowhere near this level of pleasure."

"Boss, you sure know how to flatter a girl!" I smirked.

I was preparing breakfast the next morning when Jennifer walked out, bare ass naked with a sleepy face and wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"Not a good idea boss, I have a sharp knife in my hand."

I was cutting some fresh melon. Jennifer laid her head against me.

"I'm horny..."

"Yer kidding, right? We spent most of last night having sex."

I was pretending I was exasperated.

"Just a quick one...in the shower?"

"After breakfast." I said emphatically.

"Please?"

Jennifer cupped my breasts and I weakened. We were all over each other in the shower, but it was fast and satisfying. As I removed my fingers from her soaked pussy, I licked the sticky fluid off my fingers. Jennifer was doing the same.

"Umm...best breakfast in the world!" she crowed.

I couldn't agree more. As we were enjoying our repast, I asked her a question that intrigued me.

"Do you miss having sex, ah...intercourse with...a penis?"

"Hmm, at first, I thought I would but right now, no I don't. I'm sure there are ah...replacements for it." she snickered.

"Yep, there are. I'll introduce you to George later..."

"George?"

"Yeah, George Clooney. My straight surrogate."

"Why George Clooney?"

"Because, if I was gonna have straight sex, it would most definitely be with him. He's a hottie! Woof!!"

Jennifer burst out laughing.

"Paige Gallagher, you never cease to amaze me!"

The rest of vacation was nothing short of idyllic, almost surreal. Hot sunny days, cool ocean breeze nights and the joy of being with the person that you loved with all your heart.

We were on an evening shopping expedition at the Washington Street Mall and Jennifer wanted to buy me some clothes, in particular a bikini that fit me like glove.

"Paige, you look spectacular!"

But it was a designer brand and expensive.

"No boss, it's too expensive...no."

My conservative mid-western roots were preventing me.

Jennifer took me aside and with a fierce look,

"I love you more than life itself. I want to spoil you, and I can afford it. You're no gold digger, Paige Gallagher, I know it with all my head and heart."

My eyes welled up.

"Don't start crying when I say something mushy, or you'll be weeping all the time."

Jennifer's voice was stern, but she smiled and winked at me. There were some classy tops, shorts and capri's that looked great on me, too. And she wouldn't take no for an answer.

"Anyway, you'll have them for Cancun..."

We left with two shopping bags, mostly for me and a night of unbridled sex. I went down on Jennifer and hungrily ate her to two orgasms because I wanted to thank her and introduced her to...George.

As I snapped him into place around my pelvis, Jennifer's eyes grew wide.

"Wow, he's much bigger than Ray. Please be gentle with me."

"I will..."

We started out in missionary. Jennifer had her arms around my neck as I maneuvered George to her hole. Dripping with lubricant, hers and KY, the head slid in. I held it there, but she thrust her hips up and about half the length was inside her.

"...more baby, give me more!"

I did and Jennifer was meeting my thrusts with a definite rhythm.

"Oh yes...feels soo good!"

Soon the entire length was inside her.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard!" she yelled.

Energetically, I reamed her pussy, pumping away.

"Oh god...it feels fantastic...fuck me! Fuck me like you mean it!"

As I drilled Jennifer's vagina, the attachment rubbing my intimate space was giving me intense pleasure. My grunts and groans were real and matched hers.

"Ugh...ugh...ugh...ugh!"

Jennifer wrapped her legs around my mid-section as I bored into her. My ass rose and fell faster and faster. I was fucking her with an energy I didn't know I possessed.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum! Oh god!"

So was I!

"Don't stop...don't stop! Cumming!"

Jennifer held on to me for dear life as I exploded along with her.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh...oh!" I wailed.

I couldn't stop pumping George into her soaked pussy.

"Keep going baby, keep going...I'm gonna cum...again!"

Jennifer erupted and I followed suit. We both collapsed in exhaustion. When I withdrew, the sheet under Jennifer was drenched with her juices.

"My god...that was amazing. I've never...I came so hard. Not only do you eat pussy like it's going out of style but fuck like a champ! Damn, girl!"

I freed George from his holster and lapped Jennifer's juices from the rubber phallus.

"Is George a keeper?"

"Hell yes!" she roared.

The following morning as we prepared to leave for the beach, Jennifer looked a bit sad and was very quiet. We had two more days before returning to reality.

"Hey, something wrong?"

"No, I was just...oh...I..."

"Boss, this isn't like you...at a loss for words."