The Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This extraordinary women read me like a book.

"No, I'd hate myself if I did. I love her a whole lot too."

Grace was a delight to be with and she told me many stories about famous people and celebrities that she knew.

The shadows were growing longer when Grace looked a bit concerned.

"We should go, don't want to get caught out here when it gets dark, not safe."

Back at the resort, I was still high and enthusiastically thanked my hostess.

"Goodbye my darling. Thank you for a memorable afternoon. As Ringo Starr always says to me, "Peace and Love, Peace, and Love."

"You know Ringo Starr?"

"Oh yes, met him in London, back in the day. We went out a couple of times and we did it. The sex was nothing special, but I had bragging rights. He was the consummate gentleman and very kind. I still regard him as a very special friend and we talk at least once a year, usually around the holidays."

As I walked back to my room, I was hungry for pussy. I entered and found Paige clad solely in her bikini bottom, sitting on the end of the bed.

"Hey, I was just going to shower. Got back from a refreshing dip in the pool only five minutes ago."

My eyes were drawn to that plump treasure between her legs. The feint split from her nether lips made an impression in the thin fabric. I gawked and salivated at the sight of the delicious morsel.

"Remember what I said about staring?"

There was that stern, motherly voice again!

"Please Paige? Isn't it enough by now?" I whined.

"You did come back in one piece, so I'm guessing that you kept your promise. You swear you're telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth?"

"I swear," and nodded my head vigorously.

"I was only waist deep..."

"Hmm...I think you're being honest, but I should make you wait and punish you some more. You committed a serious infraction, and it calls for a serious penance."

I couldn't help but think that she'd make a great disciplinarian in a middle school or high school setting.

"Anyway, I am a little horny...." She smirked.

Instantly, I fell to my knees in front of her.

"Please baby, I'm horny as hell." I pleaded, kissing her knees with adoration.

"Ok, only because I hate to see the woman I love beg for sex. It's...undignified and I don't want you to think I'm a heartless bitch! But there's one last item."

I groaned and grumbled under my breath.

"You might like this one...are you curious?"

"Ok, what is it?"

"I give you a good spanking," she smirked.

"Yer kidding? I haven't been spanked since I was seven or eight."

"Ok, I'll just extend the "no sex" for another day. Don't think I won't she said in that maternal voice."

"No!" I shouted.

With my sexual fate in Paige's hands, I accepted the "plea bargain."

"Take your clothes off, I want you naked."

I stretched across Paige's thighs; butt raised in the air. The anticipation made me squirm.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be..."

While I thought it was embarrassing, there was something oddly exciting about it.

Paige tenderly stroked my butt cheeks and it felt so damn good until, smack!"

"That's one."

Paige alternated cheeks and her slaps grew in intensity until I was whimpering but very turned on. The smell from my overheated pussy wafted in the air.

"Hmm, somebody's enjoying this!"

How could she possibly know that I would appreciate being physically reprimanded. When she stopped, my eyes leaked some tears, but I was horny as a jackrabbit on a date.

Impatiently, I the pulled the cloth down her long dancer legs. I reveled in the sight and smell of her lovely vagina.

Paige opened her thighs, and I enthusiastically went down on her, tasting the chlorine on her most intimate flesh.

"Umm, yes...yes...lick me...yes."

Her vagina was very creamy and hungrily I lapped up the milky sauce. I ate her slowly, lapping gently at every fold and crease, feeling her jerk when I hit a sensitive part. Her hole was steadily leaking fluid that I drank with unbridled lust. A feast of the flesh as I devoured her.

Finally, I concentrated on her shy clitoris, only part way out of its sheath. I gently suckled and tenderly licked until it was fully distended. Paige was almost delirious, panting and undulating her body.

"Oh my god...lick me...oh yes, eat my pussy."

Two fingers invaded her opening, twisting, and turning until I found the spongy pad. Enthusiastically, I reamed her vagina as I lambasted her clit with feathery licks and laps.

"Oh my god, oh...oh...oh, cumming!"

Instantly, I covered her pussy with my mouth and waited for my reward. A spurt of milky juice splashed on my tongue. I savored the rich flavor but quickly swallowed as more streamed in.

"Oh...oh...agh...agh...agh."

I cleaned every drop of fluid from her swollen pubis and rested my head against her thigh. The air in the room was thick with the odor of female sex.

"I should punish you more often!" she crowed.

Paige gently stroked my head as I placed tender kisses along her wet channel. My enforced celibacy, my punishment was over, and it felt wonderful.

"Feel better? I know I do. And doesn't the wait, the anticipation make the sex more satisfying? I could tell you liked the spanking." She said in a loving voice.

I didn't verbally respond but laid wet kisses on her slick puss as my answer.

"More?"

"Uh huh."

Another round of ferocious pussy eating, and butt worship had my beautiful girlfriend gasping.

"Dear god! You're amazing!"

In the aftermath Paige held me in her arms and I felt secure there.

"Gosh boss, you were on fire!"

"I wanted to make you happy. I love you."

"You more than made me happy! I love you so much."

"When I do get to meet your mother, I'm going to tell her that she raised an awesome daughter! Did she call you missy when she was scolding you?"

Paige blushed deep red.

"Yeah, she did. Gosh, I must have sounded just like her when I was reprimanding you. I just knew that lack of sex would hurt you more than any other form of punishment. My mother never purposely laid a hand on me because she had more effective strategies and they worked. However, before I was a teenager, she'd occasionally offer me corporal punishment to ah...shorten my sentence. She'd use a thick paddle with holes, and it hurt. Not that I needed a lot of discipline. Oh, I had my moments during my teen years too because I wasn't a goody two shoes."

Paige looked very thoughtful.

"I especially remember one time, a Friday night during the school year, I was supposed to go to the mall with my friends. Unfortunately for me, I got a "D" on a history test and our deal was, if I got anything less than a "C", I had to give up spending time with my gal pals for one week or until the grade improved.

Well, a girl from the gymnastics team that I had a huge crush on was going. I begged, pleaded, and finally told her why I so desperately wanted to go. Did not make one damn bit of difference to her. We had an agreement and that was that. Later, when they were at the mall, I was laying on my bed crying, probably sobbing. I heard her come in my room and felt her hand so gently, rub my back.

"Paige, I'm sorry but I must punish you, and I want this to be a lesson you'll remember. Good grades are most important for college."

I didn't answer, just kept crying my heart out.

"Sweetheart, there will be other times..."

"Go away, mom. Leave me alone!" I said very angrily.

Her hand never left my back, tenderly rubbing. I was turning to push it away and saw tears streaming down her face. I was astonished. Suddenly, my heart was in my throat, as I flew into her arms and hugged her with all my strength.

"Oh mommy! Please don't cry. I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry!"

We both wept, me for hurting her feelings and her, for having to enforce a rule that was necessary for me to be successful in life. I knew in that instant that she detested punishing me and it hurt her heart just as much. I never forgot that night and I never brought home a subpar test again."

I was openly crying, and Paige held me so gently, rubbing my back probably much like her mother did for her.

"Come on, missy. No more tears."

"Did she...say those words?"

Paige just nodded and it made me smile. As I was wiping my eyes, she pulled me in for more deep searing kisses.

"It was killing me when I had to punish you! but, now it's my turn! Get ready for me to rock yer world!"

And she did!

The work/vacation ended the following day and the return to reality can be brutal.

My marriage was on the rocks, dead in the water with no hope of resuscitation. When I received the registered letter informing me that the final decree was granted, I felt a terrible sadness. The divorce was simple; all assets were split evenly, except for retirement accounts. The home we custom built was to be sold and proceeds divided but I decide to buy out Ray's half and stopped looking for a town house.

I never laid the blame solely on Ray because I felt that I was just as much at fault. He requested a face to face with me through my attorney. One afternoon, in Gloria's office after our court appearance, he was in the conference room, looking much thinner. It surprised me as he was a fitness nut.

"Hello Jen."

"Ray..."

"I...ah...wanted to apologize...I don't feel as though I tried hard enough to make it work. I do miss you, a great deal..."

"There are times when I miss you too..."

We chatted briefly about our lives but there was an undercurrent of something unspoken. I was certain that it was his inability to grasp the real reason I left him.

"I guess I wasn't man enough for you."

There it was, out in the open.

"That's not true Ray. I fell in love with someone else."

"Yes, but a woman..."

I'd left him for a woman, and it deeply hurt his male ego

I let his words hang in the air, I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of a response and just stared at him.

"Well...I guess this is goodbye."

"Goodbye Ray..."

With that I got up and walked out of the room. When I sat in Gloria's office, I started to bawl.

"I don't know why I'm crying..."

"It's a very common occurrence, I see this frequently. It's the end cap to the last fifteen years with Ray. There's a finality to the process but it was quite amicable. Something I don't see often enough."

I left my attorney's office and walked around Center City in a daze for a long time. Finally, I stopped at Starbucks for a Cappuccino and a scone. My cell phone buzzed several times with texts from Paige, but I ignored them.

I was at Starbucks when I received a text from my boss and immediately called the office.

"Hello Marisa..." that's as far as I got before I broke down and cried.

"Jennifer...what's wrong?"

I explained about my meeting with Ray.

"Take all the time you need today. Rudolph Wanderone called about the conference next week. He wants to move it up and I'm certain we're getting his account. He was impressed with the preliminary proposal, with your assistant, Paige and said many positive things. This would be a huge feather in your cap!"

I was stunned. Rudolph Wanderone was the President and CEO of Beauty Line Cosmetics, a multi-million-dollar nationwide account.

"I'll handle him, and you can follow up tomorrow."

"Thank you, Marisa. Sorry about today but I feel emotionally overwhelmed."

"No problem...I'll chat with you tomorrow, been through it myself."

It was past four when I finally had the strength to return to the office. As I walked in, Paige jumped out of her chair and rushed into my office.

"Boss, where have you been? The phones are blowing up..."

I looked at my beautiful lover with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Oh my god..."

Paige took me in her arms, and I started bawling.

"Please just hold me..." I said in hiccupping sobs.

"My poor boss, my poor boss..."

For what seemed like forever, Paige held me as I cried, rubbing my back, stroking my hair. Finally, I got control of myself.

Paige had a warm washcloth and was tenderly dabbing my face and eyes.

"Thank you," I said, my voice strained with emotion.

There was no point in trying to get any work done and we closed up shop for the day. I handed the keys to my BMW to Paige. She loved driving it and I instantly knew what I was buying her for her birthday.

"Please make love to me." I said as soon as we were in the door.

We started in the shower and moved to the bedroom. Our love making was just that, making love. It was much more than sex. We kissed like lovers and the physical act was slow and deeply personal, each of us loving the other intensely. We engaged in a long protracted sixty-nine until we came simultaneously, in long breathless orgasms, imbibing bodily fluids in considerable quantities.

Even with the passage of time, I often found it hard to believe that I had found someone I deeply and profoundly loved with all my heart and soul. In the aftermath, Paige held me with such tenderness that it brought tears to my eyes.

"I love you, Paige, more than life itself..."

"My beautiful Jennifer, I love you with every fiber of my being."

"How did I get so lucky?"

"How did you get lucky? What about me, boss?"

"I've told you many times...don't call me boss when you're trying to be romantic!"

"Whatever you say boss."

"My assistant the BRAT!"

The tension of the day was broken as we laughed.

"Tough day?" Paige asked, getting serious again.

"Yeah...I guess it was the finality of it. My marriage was over and even though I wanted it over, it just tore me apart. Had I done everything I could to make it work? I don't know. But I know when I met you, I was ready to move on, to start anew. You were everything Ray was not, and I don't mean the "equipment."

Paige chuckled from my comment, but I spoke the truth.

The following week, I met with Rudolph Wanderone and secured the account. We had a mini celebration in Marisa's office later that afternoon and toasted with champagne. Paige was impatiently scratching her nose.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, from the side of my mouth.

"It's the bubbles, they make me itch!"

All I could do was chuckle. Paige's conservative mid-western roots occasionally made an appearance, and it could be pricelessly funny.

As we were preparing to leave, Marisa asked me to stay behind.

"Jennifer, there will be a considerable bonus once the contract takes effect. Your assistant did an excellent job and Wanderone insisted that she be the direct liaison with his team. However, you will continue to be his personal contact."

Marisa looked very thoughtful about something.

"You've done a superb job for this organization, and I can't say enough positive things about you. Senior management, Mr. Parks, and Mr. Brighton, are extremely pleased with your dedication, loyalty, and performance."

Marisa hesitated for a few moments but was smiling from ear to ear.

"Look I'm going to cut out the rest of the bullshit. Your being offered the position of Senior Account Manager. You'll oversee the six units currently in your department, it comes with a considerable pay raise, and company benefits.

Paige Gallagher will be offered the managerial spot that you vacate. She has done an outstanding job since she started working here and deserves the promotion. You'll have the pleasure of offering her the position. Of course, it will come with a sizable increase in salary."

I stood there dumbfounded.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry, I need a second to process all this..."

"As long as I have an answer by the end of the week..."

"Yes, Marisa...thank you. I'll accept the promotion and I'm eternally grateful."

"Great! I'll inform the Senior Partners and you can expect to start at the beginning of next month, that's only two weeks away. I'll send you the details of Ms. Gallaghers promotion and you can inform her post haste."

Marisa Torres enthusiastically shook my hand as I left her office and walked back to mine in a daze. I closed my door and sat at my desk lost in thought. Senior Account Manager?? Paige, Unit Manager? My intercom buzzed.

"Jennifer? Boss?"

"Yes..."

"Got a minute? I need to go over something with you."

"Come on in..."

"You, ok? You look kind of lost."

"I just got some fantastic news, and it involves you."

Paige always got that hangdog expression when she thought the axe was going to fall.

"Didn't you hear me? It's great news and you're part of it."

My beautiful girlfriend looked shocked as I went into the details of her promotion and mine. Then a look of sadness spread across her face.

"What's wrong? This is what we worked our tails off for."

"It's just that...I'll miss sitting just outside your office. Whenever there was a problem, you were only a couple of feet away. Whenever I needed a hug or a kiss...or just to see your smiling face. I...oh...sorry but I'm very appreciative."

"Baby, this brings financial independence, and the respect of our peers. You'll be the youngest unit manager in the company, and you'll make me proud, I just know it."

Paige blushed but I was confident in her abilities, and she didn't let me down. Of course, there was the learning curve in adjusting to her new responsibilities, but I was always available to help.

The following month was Paige's birthday, and I knew exactly what I was getting her. Even with substantial increase in salary, she still drove a Honda Civic with over 200,000 miles on it.

When the day arrived, a Saturday, I woke early to make sure her gift had been delivered. I made plenty of noise in the kitchen to wake her and in she came with a very sleepy face. I handed her a cup of coffee.

"My god, Jen...what time is it?"

"Just past six am."

"I'm going back to bed, it's way too early! It's my birthday, I wanna sleep in." She grumbled.

"Before you do, I see that someone illegally parked in our driveway. The very nerve!"

"You've got to be kidding! Must be a mistake. Let me see..."

Paige looked through the side window to the driveway below. Parked was a shiny black BMW sport coupe with a huge bow and ribbon.

"What the...hell?"

Paige turned to face me, and I had the biggest shit eating grin on my face, I dangled the key fob from my fingers.

"Happy Birthday, my love!"

"For me?"

"Who else?"

My beautiful girlfriend burst into tears and flew into my arms. Later, as we were preparing to take it for a spin,

"Boss, this car is way too expensive for me. My Honda is just right. I know it has a lot of miles on it, but I take good care of it."

I decided to call her bluff.

"Ok, the salesman told me I had three days...I'll call when we get back..."

"Don't you dare! This is the best and most expensive gift I've ever gotten. I can't thank you enough!"

Paige showed me her appreciation later that night with some intense girl sex that left me breathless.

PAIGE:

Jennifer was my beacon, my lover. Our love had grown to the point that I wanted to marry her and be with her always.

The following year we finally travelled to my hometown in Wisconsin for Thanksgiving. My mother was delighted that I'd found someone to love. She had always supported me and was profoundly understanding when I told her I was gay. She loved me unconditionally and it made all the difference.

Jennifer, for all her worldliness was shy around my family. However, she was fascinated that mother cooked every meal and we didn't eat out once the entire weekend. Thanksgiving Day was a typical mid-western affair with Turkey, all the starchy side dishes, and numerous pies.

"Your mother made all this food?" she asked astonished.

"Yep."

"My god, the woman's a dynamo! The food is delicious!"

The weather was very cold and normal for the time of year. On Thanksgiving Day, we went to see the football game at my old high school and cheered on my alma mater. I showed her around town, all the typical sites, the dance studio I spent many hours practicing at, the mall where I hung out with friends, but I delayed taking her to a special place that was very dear to my heart. It was Sunday and we were leaving in just a few hours.