The Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paige, I'm deeply in love with you. This week has shown me that I want us to be together, to live together, to be together always. You're my world, my everything. I've never felt so loved, so sexually satisfied but...I'm eleven years older than you. When I'm forty-six and middle aged, you'll still be young and hot. Oh...maybe I'm making too much out of this."

Jennifer looked genuinely worried as I put my arms around her and held her very close, tenderly kissing her face.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear; how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

I sang. Just like my mother sang to me when I was sad or depressed.

Jennifer looked at me with the most soulful expression, tears running down her cheeks.

"You really mean it?"

"With all my heart and soul."

"Oh god!"

My beautiful girlfriend sobbed.

"I love you...I love you." I said over and over, trying my best to soothe her, as she wept in my arms.

JENNIFER:

What can one say when the past eighteen months has been one of incredible joy and deep regrets?

Part of my joy was spending six glorious days in Cancun with Paige. The conference was a formal excuse for a vacation, but we kept our part of the bargain by attending the morning breakfast meetings.

Paige was asking about sights along the coast when the concierge informed us that there was an informal nude beach near the ruins at Tulum. We looked at each other, rented a jeep and off we went. There were people of all shapes and sizes without a stitch of clothes on, some were engaged in sexual activity. Paige looked stunning in the nude and was getting plenty of stares.

"I feel overexposed...why are people looking at me?"

"You have to ask?"

We spread our blanket near a palm tree and applied lots of sunscreen. The incredible crystal-clear water looked inviting, and I told Paige I was going for a dip. She looked at me with horror.

"There are no lifeguards. Please don't..."

"I won't go far..."

There was very little wave action, and it was deceiving. As I swam farther out, I felt it, the pull of a strong current and it was taking me farther from shore. I tried not to panic and stayed calm changing direction until I was parallel to the beach. I was rapidly tiring, looked and saw Paige waving frantically. Someone was swimming towards me with powerful strokes. When she reached me, I was gassed from fighting the current. With amazing strength, she executed rescue swimmer, an arm around my neck and shoulders.

"Relax, let me do the work..."

I was helpless by now and exhausted. Closer and closer the beach loomed larger, in the shallows she cradled me in her brawny arms and walked until she deposited me on the sand. She was panting mighty breaths and I got a good look at my rescuer with the body of a goddess, all muscle and sinew. Naturally my eyes took in the sight of her lovely vagina as it huddled between tree trunk legs. She was simply breathtaking, and I felt a familiar twinge in my crotch.

"Thank you." I said, struggling with my breath.

"Kate, I can't thank you enough." I heard Paige tell my savior.

Kate politely chatted, and I discovered she was staying near our resort. As a recompense for her impromptu service, I invited her to dine with us later that evening and she accepted.

Paige was beside herself angry with me. She had every right because the day was spoiled.

"You promised, you promised..." she said indignantly.

"I'm sorry..."

Surprisingly, she didn't cry which she usually did in tension filled moments, but she was clearly peeved. The mood was tense until we arrived back at the hotel.

"Boss, I'm angry with you. Don't you care about me, about yourself. Thank God Kate was there. When I saw you going farther and farther from shore, I panicked and started yelling help over and over. Kate rushed to my side and when I pointed at you, she didn't hesitate and was in the water."

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry..."

Exhausted from the experience, I hastily showered with Paige minus any sexual contact because she was downright grumpy. She held me in the bed and my mind drifted to Kate. Her body lit something inside me, and I fantasied what it would be like to suck her breasts and feast on her pussy with the dark brown landing strip. I dropped a hand to my vagina, and it was wet.

Paige was lightly snoring when I extricated myself from her embrace and went to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet lid, legs askew and stroked my sex. I wanted to ravage Kate's body until she came in my mouth. I had an intense breathless cum. When I licked my dripping fingers, I concluded that I was now 100% gay.

When I crawled back into bed, I felt guilty jilling and thinking about another woman. I loved Paige with all my heart, and this would certainly crush her.

Dinner with Kate was a lovely affair. She was utterly charming as we supped at the premier restaurant on site. Kate was sexily attired in a designer sun dress that hugged her body. The muscular definition in her arms, shoulders and chest was a sight to behold and it made me weak in the knees.

We learned that Kate was single, a web designer and quite wealthy. She was on vacation solo because she needed a brief respite from her company which consumed much of her time.

"I work way too much and some days it feels like my life is too structured, with meetings and clients. Free time comes at a cost and there is so little of it"

Her fiancé was an attorney in Chicago and from the pic she showed us was just as stunning as she was. Paige asked how she managed to stay so incredibly fit.

"Oh, I was a competitive swimmer in college but now I body build. Pumping iron relieves stress, and my body has responded to it. My trainer wants me to compete in a show, but I just don't have the time for the commitment involved. But I love having muscles and Scott, my fiancé loves them too."

"Jennifer, I hope you'll practice safe swimming procedures while you're here." Kate said admonishingly.

"Yes, I will." I responded humbly.

It was getting late and with a morning breakfast meeting, imperative we get some rest. We said our goodbye's and I thanked her again for saving my life.

In our room, Paige looked annoyed. Clearly, she was still mad at me.

"Still love me?" I asked tentatively.

"Silly question, of course I do." She responded honestly but in a flat tone.

While, I wanted to have sex, Paige ignored my advances.

"You're being punished. No sex and keep your hands to yourself. Is that clear?"

"Please baby, I'm horny for you."

"No! I won't give in." she said stubbornly with an indignant expression.

This was a side of Paige I hadn't seen before. Tears welled in my eyes, and I felt like a child being reprimanded by its mother.

"Crying won't help you...I'm adamant!"

Paige turned her back to me. I spooned against her, and she didn't push me away. With my head against her, I cried, more like sobbing. Finally, she turned to face me and put her arms around me.

"No more tears, ok?"

Paige tenderly kissed my forehead and cheeks, trying to soothe me.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"I forgive you but I'm furious with you for taking stupid chances with your life when you know damn well that it affects me too."

"I sorry...I'm sorry..." I plead in hiccupping sobs.

"Stop saying you're sorry. I believe you...now calm down and get some sleep."

It took a while but eventually I did. We slept until the alarm sounded on her phone. I woke and Paige was gazing at me.

"Hey, sleepy head."

I couldn't bear to look at her because I felt such intense shame. My heart hurt in my chest because I'd disappointed her, frightened her, and broke a promise. I was certain that part of the trust she had in me had diminished. But Paige held me so tenderly it took my breath away. After a much-needed potty break, went back to bed and I could tell she wanted to talk.

"I want you to promise me that you won't do something stupid like that again. I know you love to swim but do it in a pool. Ok?"

I nodded my head as the tears made an encore.

"Say the words, I want to hear the words."

"I promise I won't do it again, I pinky swear." And we performed the ritual.

Again, she rebuffed my amorous advances.

"I love you, so much, Paige." I whined.

"I love you too...boss."

"When can we...I'm so horny?"

"You're still being punished, missy! When I feel like it, we will but until then..."

"Oh...ok."

I got up and grudgingly got ready for the breakfast meeting. The day seemed to drag on more than usual. The guest speaker was stupefyingly dull, and time ran over into the lunch hour. Some representatives from the Denver Branch invited us and it was past 2pm when we finally went back to our room.

When I pulled Paige in for a hug, she looked at me suspiciously.

"Just a little bit?" I asked, using my thumb and forefinger as a visual aid.

She shook her head.

"But you can kiss me."

I did with passion, but she wasn't budging and that was all we did.

"I love you, baby." I said with my heart on my sleeve.

"I love you too, boss."

"How many times have I asked you NOT to call me boss when you're saying something romantic."

"Ok, boss."

"Oh, what's the use! If it makes you happy, call me boss!"

Paige just smirked at me. But while I could have sworn that she was enjoying torturing me, I was aware that her feelings were very real.

The day was waning fast, and we sat by the pool, soaking up the late afternoon sun. I swam multiple laps until my arms ached, trying to fatigue and not feel horny but it was useless. I wanted to go to the ladies and jill but decided not to. I was taking a few final laps when Paige came in and put her arms around me.

She looked at me with the most soulful expression.

"Do you know why I'm punishing you?"

"I guess, kind of..." I said sheepishly with my head down.

"Because I love you with all my heart and if something were to happen to you, where would I be? Heartbroken and mourning for you. I want us to have many more years together.

Jen, I've never been this happy with another person. The sun rises and sets with you in my life. Without you, I would be lost.

I was thinking, maybe this Thanksgiving we can travel to Wisconsin, meet my mother and family. Would you like that?"

"Really? Yes, I would love to meet your family."

"Deal?" Paige held out her hand for a shake.

"Deal!" I replied emphatically.

We hustled back to our room and showered together but Paige rebuffed my advances, yet again.

"No, not yet and maybe not till we go back home." She said in a very stern voice, wagging her index finger at me.

"Paige, was your mother like this when she disciplined you?"

"Yep, and it was very effective, especially when I was a teenager. I like to think I turned out all right, thanks to her."

I was moping around the room, grumbling but I saw her point.

"And missy, I don't want to hear any under the breath talk about me. I'm being more than fair. I love you and I'm horny for you too but maybe you'll think twice before you go back on a promise. Do remember Cape May? The lifeguards had to rescue you. You promised. But I see what that promise meant to you. Did you take it seriously?"

"I guess not." I said barely above a whisper.

My god! I'd never been scolded so effectively and logically.

Paige's mother must be quite a woman. I stood with my hands folded in front of me, head down, tears dripping on the floor. Suddenly, I was in her arms, and I cried on her shoulder.

"Shush, no more tears but it's important for you to know how I feel."

"I love you baby, with all my heart." I sobbed.

"And I love you with all my heart."

When I was able to get myself under control, Paige had me lay down on the bed.

"Rest a bit while I finish dressing, ok?"

I watched with utter fascination and lust as she walked away, swaying that incredible bubble butt.

"I know your staring at my ass. Shut your eyes and rest."

Maybe a half hour later, Paige came in the room to check on me.

"Feel better?"

I simply nodded and got up. Again, Paige took me in her arms and kissed me very passionately.

"I love you." I said breathlessly.

"I love you too."

Paige sat on the end of the bed with just a pair of sheer silky panties, brushing her hair. My eyes were drawn to that plump treasure between her legs. A pronounced split of her nether lips was clear in the almost translucent fabric. Of course, she caught me staring.

"See something you like?"

I nodded and was salivating at the sight.

"Hmm...maybe later, after dinner."

I was crestfallen but knew she wouldn't give in.

We'd just finished our main course and I was going to the restroom when a beautiful middle-aged woman came up to me.

"Pardon me but I saw you were rescued at the nude beach yesterday and I'm glad that you're ok. Those currents at Tulum are notoriously bad."

"Thank you, very much."

"I'm Grace, Grace Herrington."

I introduced myself and she warmly took my hand.

"There is a better spot not far from there, much more secluded. I'm planning on going by myself but would welcome some company. Care to go with me? It could be oodles of fun!"

Grace remained in the rest room and when I mentioned it to Paige, she gave me the fisheye.

"Is this some ruse so you can go swimming in the ocean again?"

Just then, Grace appeared and introduced herself to my beautiful girlfriend. Always mid-western polite, Paige accepted the invitation.

Finally, we were back in our room, and I was praying my enforced celibacy was over. Paige was changing and down to those sheer panties again. The impression of her nether lips in the fabric was even more pronounced. I ogled and drooled at the sight.

"You realize that it's impolite to stare."

She deliberately turned her body away from me.

"Baby, please...I'm so hungry for you."

"Hmm...you can look but no..."

Paige sat on the end of the bed. I gloried at the plumpness of her lovely sex, the way it huddled between her lean, muscular thighs. My sexy girlfriend made a show of taking her panties down her long legs. I was salivating and wiped away some from the corners of my mouth.

"Wow, you're drooling. My pussy turns you on that much?"

I nodded my head never breaking eye contact with her exquisite sex and dropped to my knees.

"Tonight, we sleep in the nude. If you can control your urges, maybe tomorrow morning..."

Paige spooned with her back to me. My arms were around her, but I didn't touch any intimate parts. I slept off and on but sometime in the middle of the night, I heard her lightly snoring. My hands with a will all their own, cupped her breasts. I gently squeezed and palmed her hard little nipples. Gently, I dragged the palms of my hands back and forth across her very stiff protuberances.

Paige moved a little and I stopped. When I thought she was asleep again, I used my thumbs and tweaked very gently, it had to be getting to her.

"Hmm...umm...umm."

I played with her breasts, fondling, squeezing, and stimulating her nipples. Paige was moving her butt rhythmically and barely noticeable. It had to be affecting her.

"Hmm...that feels soo nice." She said sleepily.

I immediately took my hands away.

"Shame on you for taking advantage of me when I was sleeping."

"Sorry, sorry..."

"Too late now..."

Paige turned to face me and smiled.

"Kiss me."

We kissed passionately and the heat was rising rapidly in my body. I licked her skin down to the swell of her breasts and nuzzled them, rubbing the stiff nubs across my lips.

Paige slowly pushed my head from her bosom.

"Are you hungry for me?"

"Yes...so hungry..."

"As much as I want to...I'm not giving in."

My frustration was apparent, but no amount of wheedling or cajoling made a bit of difference. It was very late, and I was clearly tired.

"Kiss me goodnight." Paige said.

We kissed a little bit but that was it! Again, we spooned, Paige's back to me and all too soon I heard the cell phone alarm.

The next morning after our breakfast meeting, Paige was looking at her phone.

"Oh Shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"I forgot I have a seminar this afternoon."

"You can't get out of it. That gets directly reported to Marisa. I'll tell Grace that something came up and..."

"No, you go. She was happy that we were going with her, and I hate to disappoint her."

"Are you sure, because I'll stay and hang out at the pool."

Paige was adamant that I go with Grace. I met her in the lobby and off we went in a large, chauffeured SUV.

The site was farther than Tulum and occupied an unspoiled part of the coast that was simply breathtaking. There were only a few folks around. Grace picked a spot and we got naked. Judging by her face, Grace had to be in her late fifties, but her body was extraordinary, especially her pussy. She had a full dark bush, heavily streaked with grey. It was downright compelling, and I couldn't tear my eyes away from it. Grace's sculpted body belonged in a magazine; it was like a work of art with perfect proportions.

A picnic buffet was set-up, and I was wondering how we got so lucky meeting people with lots of money. The sun was divine, and I went in the water but just up to my waist. I'd promised Paige and I intended to keep my part of the bargain. We were taking a break under the shade of a palm tree when Grace took out a baggie with something that looked like jelly candies.

"Care for an edible?"

We indulged and forty-five minutes later we were high as kites. Again, I couldn't tear my eyes away from Grace's gorgeous body. I was positive that I'd seen her somewhere before. Grace looked at me with glassy eyes and a smirking smile.

"You like looking at me."

"You have one of the most beautiful bodies I've ever seen." I said enthusiastically.

"Thank you, that's very kind. Many women have complimented me, especially the photographers. You see my darling; I was a model."

I looked at her with astonishment and remembered that she had been a very high-priced fashion model and now ran her own agency. Grace talked about her career and was utterly charming. What surprised me was the lack of conceit or artifice. The woman was the genuine article.

We went in the water to cool off and I chatted about our lives.

"You and Paige make a lovely couple."

I thanked Grace and gave her the Cliff Notes version of my romance with her.

"I envy you, young and in love. I haven't been very fortunate; married twice but they didn't last long. They were after my money, but I had an iron clad prenup which they thought they could break but I have some high-priced lawyers on my team.

Thanks for coming with me today. I usually travel alone, scouting locations, looking for potential models. I'm a hands-on kind of executive but Cupid's arrow eludes me. I'll celebrate my sixtieth birthday next week and I find it hard to believe."

Grace looked very wistful.

"Your girlfriend, Paige is beautiful, and I wish you nothing but happiness in your journey together."

We ate a bit more and Grace offered me another gummy which I accepted. It was a very hot and steamy day, and we went back in the cool water. The high had completely lowered my inhibitions and I wondered what it would be like to make love to Grace.

"Grace have you ever...with ah...another woman..."

Grace smirked at me.

"No, not really. Oh, I did once or twice out of curiosity. But strictly speaking I'm heterosexual. I like men."

I ogled her gorgeous body.

"Something tells me you'd like to get to ah...know me better?"

I simply nodded but I would never cheat on Paige. Despite my forced celibacy, I loved her with all my heart and soul.

"Under a different circumstance, I'd like to but do really want to be unfaithful to Paige. I can tell she loves you a heck of a lot!"