The Astronaut Ch. 10

Story Info
A young man encounters a dangerous girl.
884 words
3.89
4.7k
4
0

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers

*CH10. The Halloween Party

Later in the year Jeff hosted a big Halloween party. I was forced to attend as Princess Leia from the original Star Wars. I wore a gold bikini top, a gold dog collar, and a thin gold belt with tassels hanging down around my flat steel cage. The belt basically only covered my tattoo, and the tassels were just decoration for the circular metal medallion where my dick should be. So I was extremely nervous. I had been out in public since transitioning, but never with my flat cage on display. Vanessa and the girls were wearing skimpy outfits too at least- thongs and pasties. Even so, I kept to myself along the walls and outside.

While smoking a cigarette down by the pool, two guys walked over and lit up a joint. It was James and Raja. They didn't recognize me at first, and offered me a hit, which I declined. As I went to dart away, Raja figured it out. "Is.. is that you Paul?" I turned to face them, and was about to lie, when James interjected. "WOW dude. That is QUITE a costume bro. What the fuck is on your dick?" I wanted to die.

"It's just a metal thing, part of the costume." I said. But I could tell they were aghast at what they were looking at. My long brown hair, makeup, tits, nails, earrings.. the circular steel cage.

"I think I will take that hit actually" I said, and we all relaxed for a bit. I asked them how work was going and was glad to hear about the new tech they were using. I was so engrossed that I didn't even see Jeff walk up behind me. But I certainly felt him, because he grabbed my breasts from the back, and gave me a kiss on the neck.

"James, Raja, good to see you my guys. You remember Paula, right?" James and Raja nodded. Jeff pulled my face towards him and gave me a deep kiss, working his tongue around my mouth. When he finished we all stood in awkward silence. The guys had a perplexed look. "Hey, I wanna show ya'll something." Jeff said, and pulled me by the hand. He led us into the pool house and motioned for them sit on the couch. Standing in front of them, he undid my bikini and let it fall to the ground. The guys stared in shock at my little breasts. "She's become quite the little sexpot this one." Jeff explained.

Then he undid my belt, and it fell to the ground near my bikini. The guys stared at the tattoo and cage like they were in the twilight zone. "The thing about Paula," Jeff explained, "is that she's just horny all the time. So here's the deal guys. You did awesome work for me this year. As a token of my appreciation, I've given her permission to suck you both off."

Then Jeff turned me around, to show them my round, girlish ass. "Or you can fuck her." He pushed me down to my knees. "Go on, get those dicks out." I crawled to the couch in front of Raja who was undoing his zipper. His penis was average size so I easily gobbled it down, and I felt him growing hard in my mouth. James had his dick out too, so I jerked it while bobbing in Raja's lap. For the next couple minutes I alternated between them, expertly slobbering up and down their shafts. I had developed a technique where I deep throat a guy's dick while lapping at his ball sac, and they were both loving it. After they each blew a load in my mouth, I realized Jeff was gone.

I put my bikini top back on and we sat on the couch and smoked a blunt that Raja had brought. We talked about movies, and for a brief stretch we were back hanging as just friends again. After a bit I stood up and went to put on my belt.

"Ahhh.. Hmm." Raja made a strange noise so I looked over. Both the guys were looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Uhh." Raja was looking at my body. James cut in. "Why don't you take the bikini back off?"

It was a rhetorical question, because James stood and undid the clasp in the back. The gold bikini dropped to the floor and my little buds were naked again. He started kissing them, and then I felt Raja kissing and squeezing my ass. We moved to the couch and James sat so I could suck his dick while Raja worked his thumb into my asshole. Then Raja fucked me. After he unloaded inside me I rode James on the couch, and when he came we were kissing. Physically speaking it was a pretty standard operation for me, just awkward because of who it was.

Afterwards, as I was getting dressed, two guys dressed as cops knocked on the door. It was Miguel and John. "Hey! Jeff said that you were giving private dances down here." They were looking at my body like hungry wolves. I was pretty worn out, but knew there was no choice. I told James and Raja I would catch up with them later.

ZenWhat
ZenWhat
27 Followers