The Attached

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex grabbed her hands and took the object from her. Jane motioned to the fire. Alex new at that moment what the plan was.

They both pushed her as hard as they could. Brumilda crashed ass first into the fire. She started burning and shouting. The shouting stopped when she burst into dust.

Jane fell into Alex's arms and she laid Jane down onto the floor. Jane's wound was very deep and she lost a lot of blood. Jane passed out because of the blood she lost. Jane was struggling to breathe. Her chest collapsed because of the lack of air in her lungs.

Alex was in a panic, she couldn't get Jane heeled. Ma stepped in at that moment. Everyone stood around them hoping and praying that Jane would survive.

Ma put one hand on Jane's head and the other over her wound. She heeled Jane but Jane was still unconscious. Jane's chest blew up sucking in fresh air. She poured a little of the potion in Jane's mouth and gave the others some to drink.

Alex held Jane tightly and the others formed a circle around the three woman.

They all arrived at Alex and Jane's home in an instant. They carried Jane to the room and laid her down carefully on the bed.

"Is she going to be okay Ma?" Alex asked with tears welling up in her eyes.

"Yes Jane is going to be fine my child. We must just make sure she gets enough fluids into her system."

Alex sat down next to Jane on their bed and sighed in relief. Although Jane was not unconscious Jane could feel what Alex was feeling. She had hope in her heart but she was afraid to lose Jane.

Max and Ma stayed with Alex the next couple of days helping her to nurse Jane back to health.

CHAPTER SIX

The rest of the family called every day to find out how Jane was doing. Jane woke up a week later feeling a little weak but strong enough to stand up and walk. She heard voices outside by the bar.

Jane walked slowly down the passage using the wall to keep her up. She could feel the sadness in Alex's heart as she sat there listening to Max and Ma talking.

Alex could feel Jane; she stood up slowly and walked to the sliding door at the lounge. Her heart started racing.

She stood at the door with tears in her eyes as Jane came stumbling around the corner into the lounge.

Jane stood still with her back against the wall looking at her beautiful wife crying. She looked terrible, she hasn't slept in days.

"You know Baby, you not sleeping isn't very good for the baby you're carrying." Jane said trying to catch her breath.

Alex came running into Jane's arms crying even more. They stood there hugging as if Alex hasn't seen her in years. Jane took Alex's face into her hands and kissed her. Their tongues catching up on lost time.

Ma and Max came stumbling in the door watching the young couple, smiling with tears in their eyes. They were happy to see Jane up and about.

Alex and Jane broke their kiss and stood there for a moment with their foreheads together. Jane had her arms around Alex's waist and Alex had her arms around Jane's neck. Jane brought her one arm up and wiped Alex's tears from her cheeks.

Ma and Max came to hug Alex and Jane. They stood there in one big family embrace for a long while.

Over the next few days' family from all over called and wished them well. They were all happy to find out that Jane was healthy again and doing well.

In a few days Jane was back at the shop working again. Jane added a bakery to her little coffee shop and it really took off. Ma moved down here and helped Jane in the shop.

Alex was doing what she did best at her shop. Max moved down as well and helped his sister with her business that was really booming.

She started her own pharmaceutical company, helping more people over the world with her herb mixtures. She bought a bigger building and gave the house to Ma and Max to live in. Alex and Jane met every day in the park for lunch.

They were finally happy and at peace knowing that they were all safe from evil. As they were having lunch, Alex was very quiet. She sat right next to Jane, on the very same bench where they first met. She was four weeks pregnant, not showing yet.

As the months passed, her stomach grew bigger and bigger. At six months they found out that they were having twins, a boy and a girl. Three months later they were born and they were so tinny.

The strangest thing to Jane was that their little girl had Jane's green eyes and curly hair, their little boy looked more like his mother, but they both had her smile which was priceless to Jane.

*************************

Little did they know that somewhere in an abandoned house in the middle of nowhere someone was plotting to carry out Brumildas plans. He was preparing everything; he has been with Brumilda since this all began.

Since she stole him from his real mother and raised him as her own. He was Alex and Max's grandparents missing son, their missing uncle, their father's brother. They thought he drowned, but never found a body.

He knew that she stole him but she told him lies to get him to trust her. He believed that she stole him to save his life. He was waiting for the right time and place to continue with what Brumilda was doing.

He needed two young children to make his spell work. He needed twins, specifically at the age of five. It didn't feel right to him doing all this.

He couldn't get it over his heart to hurt a family in this way. Brumilda raised him wrong. He left everything the way it was and started making other plans; plans of his own.

******************

It's been five years since they got rid of Brumilda. Life for them is going great. Alex and Jane have two beautiful twins, four years of age. They named their little girl Janet, and their little boy they named Xander.

They call Jane Mom and Alex they call Mommy. The couple decided to keep them away from white magic until they reach high school. By that time they should be responsible enough to understand the importance and dangers of white magic.

Alex and Jane have a stronger bond than ever before. Alex just turned twenty five one week ago. The kids and Jane surprised her with a lunch in the park; the whole family was there to celebrate with them.

Jane was busy in the office working on her shops books. When the kids came running in out of breath. They each grabbed one of Jane's hands and pulled her out of the chair.

"Mom, Mommy is looking for you."

They both spoke together sounding like one person. Jane noticed that they had their mothers same sly smile on their sweet little faces.

"Okay I'm on my way. Where are you two taking me?" Jane said as they blind folded her and carefully led her somewhere.

"It's a surprise Mom." Janet answered Jane.

"Shhhhtttt, you'll spoil the surprise." Xander said to Janet.

They stopped and let my hands go.

"Wait here Mom." They said.

"Okay, I will wait here."

Jane heard birds in the distance and the waves coming her way closer and louder.

"Okay Honey you can take off the blind fold now."

Jane heard Alex's voice in front of her. Jane took off the blind fold. Jane's eyes struggled for a few seconds to get used to the sunlight. When she could see in front of her again Jane couldn't believe her eyes.

"Happy birthday Mom!" The kids yelled.

"Happy thirtieth birthday Honey." Alex said.

Right in front of Jane was a yacht with a little red ribbon stuck to the nose. But that was not the only surprise. A young man got off the yacht. Jane had to look twice. He looked a lot like a younger version of her father before he died. No, it couldn't be.

Jane looked at Alex with tears in her eyes. She moved to Jane's side put her arms around Jane's waist.

"A young couple found him in the woods where your family was killed holding on to the little life he had left. They nursed him back to health. He came to me yesterday explaining who he was."

"Graeme, is that really you?" Jane asked the young man.

He walked toward Jane and stopped standing in front of Alex and Jane. Jane looked at him closely, examining his face, his eyes and his hair.

"It's really me squirt."

"Squirt? Only Graeme called me that. It is you."

Jane dropped to her knees sobbing her heart out. He dropped to his and folded his arms around Jane.

"I thought you all died? They never found your body." Jane said between sobs.

"I told you that I will never leave you Squirt. It was you that kept me alive all these years. The day we were attacked I only thought about you my little sis. You saved my life that day. I haven't stopped searching for you since I found out that you came looking for us and moved here unsuccessful."

"It has been seven years; we have a lot of catching up to do. I have so much I want to ask you Graeme. I don't know where to even start. Kids come and meet my older brother, your uncle Graeme?"

Jane got up to her feet and held Alex in a tight embrace.

"This is the best birthday ever my Baby, thank you."

"You should thank Ma Honey; she is the one that found him. I just arranged the meeting."

Alex and Jane stood there for a while watching Graeme walk with the kids. The kids took Graeme by his hands and led him up to the house.

"I never gave up on the thought that he could still be alive."

Jane said as she held Alex tightly with her face hidden in Alex's neck sobbing. Alex held Jane tighter.

"I know honey."

Alex and Jane walked hand in hand up the path when Jane saw Ma and Max standing at the gate. They both came toward Alex and Jane then Alex and Jane stopped. Jane left Alex's hand and through her arms around Ma.

Jane tried to speak but couldn't because of her crying. Jane just couldn't find the words to thank Michelle for finding her brother.

"It's okay my child, there is no need to thank me." She said as she gave me a tight hug.

Jane took Alex's hand in her own hand and then they all walked up to the house. As they reached the house Jane gave her brother another hug.

"Baby this is the brother that always beat the other one for steeling my girlfriends."

They all burst out laughing, easing the downed but excited moment.

"Squirt did Ma tell you how she found me? Can I call you Ma?" Graeme asked Jane as they all sat down under the lapa having drinks.

"No she didn't, how did she find you?"

"I think I would rather let her tell you."

"Yes you may call me Ma, no problem. Well, after the kids were born I noticed that they had a little of Jane in them as well as a little of Alex. That was a little impossible since Alex was the one that carried them for nine months. So I did a little investigating, and found out that your brother was the donor. I tracked him down and explained who I was. I convinced him to come back here with me and surprise you." Ma explained.

"Ma and I flew back here yesterday and I then introduced myself to Alex. She was just as shocked as you were when she saw me. She literally jumped into my arms and greeted me as her brother."

"I thought that the kids had a little of our bloodline in them but never thought much of it. It's a small world after all."

Jane said as she kissed her wife on the lips and hugged their children. To Alex it was like being in heaven watching Jane with the kids. She finally had what she wanted for so long.

"I love you Baby."

"I love you to Honey."

Ma, Max and Alex went inside the house to prepare dinner, which left Graeme and Jane alone to catch up. They sat on the garden couch with Jane's legs rested over his lap. The kids were in their room playing.

Graeme and Jane spoke about everything that went on in their lives since they last saw each other. He spent the last six years looking for Jane after he got strong enough to do so.

Jane told him everything about the witches, the magic, the wedding, the family and the evil they faced. They were talking for two hours.

The other three came out the house with dinner. They all sat outside enjoying the fresh air. The kids were inside eating at the dining room table. It got late and the night air got cooler.

Ma and Max went home. Alex and Graeme were inside getting to know each other better and the kids were fast asleep in their beds after taking a hot bath.

Jane was walking around outside on the beach thinking. Jane had a feeling on her that all this wasn't over yet, that they had more to face. It wasn't evil she sensed but something else. The force she sensed was unsure of itself.

"What are you thinking about Squirt?" Graeme surprised Jane.

She shot her head around.

"Oh Graeme, I just have a feeling that my family might still be in danger."

"Well Sis, then we should do something about that, don't we?"

"That's the thing; I have no idea what to do."

"You have told me about everything and everyone you faced, but you haven't told me about Brumildas son?"

Jane spun around in surprise facing Graeme.

"We didn't know that she had a son."

"Sure she has a son; the day we were attacked she had a young man with her that called her mother."

"Oh my God, Graeme you're an angel."

Jane grabbed his hand and dragged him up to the house.

"Baby, can you please come here quickly?" Jane called Alex out of breath.

"Yes Honey, what's wrong?" She came rushing out of the kitchen.

"Did you know that Brumilda had a son?"

"No she doesn't have a s..............." Alex fell silent.

"Oh my God, my missing uncle, she did take him. He isn't dead, he didn't drown." Alex said excited.

"Graeme, would you please look after the kids? Alex and I need to go speak to Ma and Max quickly."

"Sure, no problem, but can someone please explain to me what's wrong with what I said?"

"We'll explain later, right now we need a plan." Alex said as she grabbed Jane's hand and rushed out the door.

They arrived at Ma and Max in less than a minute, knocking on the door out of breath. They heard Ma's voice sounding from her room.

"I'm coming, hold on. Who is it?"

"It's us Ma, Alex and Jane."

She opened the door looking at them with sleepy eyes.

"What on earth are the two of you doing here at this hour?"

"Sorry if we woke you Ma, but we just found out something new about Brumilda." Jane said trying to catch her breath.

"Brumildas dead girls, there is nothing to worry about any more."

"She might be dead but her son isn't." Alex countered Ma.

"She never had a son. Wait............ you mean to say............... that Douglas is still alive? He never drowned that day."

"Yes Ma and unless we find him and stop him, he is going to continue with Brumildas plans."

"Okay girls, I think I know what he was waiting for these last five years. We need to hide the kids." Ma said.

"What?" Alex and Jane both said at the same time sounding like the kids.

"You heard me girls. I took Brumildas spell book at the cave, remember? I have been reading it. Jane do you remember the words she chanted before you broke free that day?"

"Not all of it but I do remember two words of it that I have translated.................. something about 'twin lights'."

"Come on in then I'll show you two what I found."

Ma opened the dusty old book to the page that she spoke of.

Jane read what it said, and couldn't believe her eyes.

"Are you reading this Baby?"

"I am Honey but I don't understand a word of this dark scribble. You're the one that studied this language for the last few years. I only understand the language of the light."

"Oh sorry Baby, it says that she basically put a spell on you through using me to make you have twins. She knew that you were pregnant at the time." Jane said translating to Alex as she read.

"Ma what I don't understand is what does she need the twins for? It doesn't make sense at all." Alex asked her.

"Then look at this page, you'll understand." Ma said opening to another page.

Jane stood there translating to Alex being careful not to chant the words.

"Uhm......... Baby............ she wants to resurrect herself and her lost lover into the twins, they have to be at the age of five for this to work, and her lost lover being.............................."

Jane didn't even get a chance to finish her sentence.

"My grandfather." Alex finished Jane's sentence.

"Oh my God Ma we have to stop my uncle from proceeding with this."

"I agree my child. I'll contact the family and have them be on the lookout for Douglas and I'll also get a few of them to be around here to help you two protect the kids."

Ma said as she closed the book and hid it again.

"How did you two girls find out about Douglas still being alive?" Ma asked them.

"I was outside thinking when Graeme came to me and mentioned him." Jane answered Ma.

"Oh I am so tired of all this, I just wish that this would end." Alex said with a deep sigh.

"I know Baby, I totally agree with you." Jane said putting her arms around her wife's waist pulling Alex in closer to her.

After they spoke to Ma they went back to the house and checked on the kids. They stood at their bedroom door watching them sleep.

"Next month is their fifth birthday." Alex said looking at Jane with sadness in her eyes.

"I won't let anything happen to them Baby, I promise. I'll give my last breath to keep that promise."

"That's what I'm afraid of Honey, I almost lost you once, and I can't lose you for real. I'm not strong enough to handle life without you." Alex said hugging Jane while hiding her face in Jane's chest.

"I won't leave you Baby, not ever." Jane said trying to comfort her.

They went to the lounge to go speak to Graeme about what they think was going on.

"Okay so what you are saying is that Brumilda have known that she was going to die that day in the cave and that this was her plan from the start? A plan to resurrect her lost lover at first but now it's both of them?" Graeme asked trying to take it all in. If he wasn't attacked by a witch he would never have believed his sister, ever.

"Yes my brother and we will understand if you wouldn't want any part of this?"

"No my sis, I will stick with you and Alex through this. I'm not going to drop you guys in the deep end when you need me the most."

"Thank you my brother, I always knew that I could count on you, but I don't want you to get hurt or worse." Jane said giving him a hug.

Alex pulled Jane aside so Graeme wouldn't hear what she says to her. After she spoke to Jane, she agreed to what Alex wanted and returned to their attention to Graeme.

"Besides Honey the kids are a part of him as well, they are going to need their father with them." Alex said as she saw the shock on Graeme's face.

"I agree with Alex my brother, the two of us just talked about this. We want you to be a father to our children."

"You two girls are serious about this, aren't you?"

"Yes we are." Alex answered him.

"Well then, that settles it. I would be honoured to be the father to my two sister's children. So it's a good thing I bought a house here yesterday, right next to your house."

"You did my brother? Oh, the kids are going to be so happy."

"Just one more thing Squirt, I don't want them to call me daddy or anything like that. I will be a father to them when they need me, they must still call me Uncle Graeme?" He said smiling.

Alex and Jane looked at each other, smiled and then looked at Graeme again both answering at the same time.

"That's a deal."

The three of them hugged each other tightly then said their good nights. They had a long day ahead of them and much more to come.

The next morning they were all sitting outside at the bar eating breakfast. After breakfast the kids went to play down at the beach where they could be seen.

They tried to figure out on what they were going to do about Douglas. Why was he helping Brumilda and why hasn't he tried to escape from her clutches so many years before?