The Attendant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The scene lasted no more than a few minutes. Once I had confessed, there was no much more checking or questioning to be done. I was not allowed to take any belongings with me, I followed the three men in a van and I was brought to a sort of a police station, leaving my little brother devastated behind me.

There, I just nodded to everything they were saying. Yes, I was a homosexual. Yes, I had consulted prohibited websites. If I tried to refute at this point, there would be a trial and I could be sentenced to death. My whole family would be in trouble, not mentioning that I would have to denounce my own brother.

To accept my condition of Attendant, I only had a few papers to sign, confirming that from now on, all my rights, but most importantly, all my duties would be listed in the Attendant Code.

Castration was not mandatory in the state of Ohio and there was no evidence that I had engaged in any actual homosexual activity, my record showed on the contrary that I had tried to fight against it, and even engaged with girls. When I could no longer resist my urges and committed the atrocious crime of consulting porn websites, I had admitted to my behaviour and accepted my new status. The judge should be merciful.

Of course, I would still lose my job and all of my belongings. This was the main thing of the Attendant status, you were no longer a human, but a possession from the Household in which you were an Attendant. But I should avoid prison... and death.

Because I could no longer have any possession, my clothes were taken away from me. I was ordered to strip down by Mr. Richard a few minutes after I had signed the Attendant papers.

I had a great body due to the efforts I was putting in trainings almost daily -- my step dad had always made sure that my brother and I would be well-built - but my biceps and my six pack abs did not prevent me from feeling ashamed, standing in my underwear, in the middle of a cold empty room.

"You were asked to strip down." It was the buff guy talking, he seemed to accompany Mr. Richard wherever he went. His right hand was almost constantly touching the gun in his belt, that man was legitimately scary.

Reluctantly, I removed my underwear, slowly revealing my uncut penis to the two inspectors. My dick was shrunken by the stress and the cool temperature of the room but still, even in these circumstances, it was at least a good 4 inches long.

Mr. Richard readjusted his glasses several times on his nose, he seemed fascinated by my dick. Maybe he should confess his sins as well, I thought.

I felt even more uncomfortable and put my hands in front of my genitals. The other guy grinned:

"No need to be embarrassed. That's the good thing about being an Attendant, you don't need to bother yourself with such human feelings as dignity or pride!"

He came at me and roughly pushed my arms aside. I had no choice but to expose my dick.

Between the moment my father had confronted us and the moment I was standing in this room naked, it all happened so fast that I had not registered my whole life was actually about to change. I had not realized that legally, I was no longer a human being.

"Come on, you should be more enthusiastic, now, you can be fully yourself fag!"

"Cooper." Said Mr. Richard in a tone of reproach. Fag was not an acceptable word.

The beefy guy took a step back but spoke again:

"We still need to pass him through inspection."

"You're right but I'll take care of this one, give me the gloves."

The next few minutes were the most embarrassing moments of my life, yet, as the two so-called inspectors ordered me to bend over and to spread my ass-cheeks. My asshole had never been that exposed.

"Arff... that one is hairy!" Said Cooper.

"Cough." Ordered Mr. Richard at my attention.

What did they think I was hiding in my ass? They arrested me, having dinner with my family for God's sake! Still, I spread my asshole wide and coughed. I knew I needed to behave. I did not want things to get worse than they already were.

They did not stop there though. A few minutes later, Mr. Richard was inserting a finger, and then two in my virgin anus. I had never been penetrated before. It hurt like hell. I fought back the tears of pain and humiliation.

"Yes, he is very hairy indeed. I need to go deeper; I can't see anything with those black hair! Spread this ass boy!"

I did. I tried to spread wider. He pushed his two fingers deeper. I was violated.

Mr. Richard, the old pervert was maybe worse than Cooper as he was visibly very excited by the process. He did not just like to mock me, he truly enjoyed himself. He pushed his fingers so deep that I moaned a couple of times and I then hated myself for it.

While Mr. Richard was fingering me, my two tormentors casually talked about how weird it was when fags turned out to be hairy and masculine boys. "Those are the worst", commented Cooper, "because they hide their deviance well! The effeminate ones, you can catch them early, but those ones..."

Finally, after long minutes, it stopped.

"Bring him to his cell Cooper. He is clean." Despite this assessment, I felt dirtier than I ever felt in my life but no shower was proposed.

During the (still naked) trip to my cell, Cooper, without his supervisor had lost any inhibition.

"With a body like yours, I'm sure your Masters, I mean... your Owners will have a lot of fun with you!" He pinched my nipple.

"Back off" I pushed him aside, he took his baton and gun out.

"Bad idea fag! Don't make me report you! Now, keep walking Attendant."

I did my best efforts to stay calm and turned around to keep going. He slapped my ass, not with his baton, just with his bare hand, almost groping them. That made him giggle. Fucking bastard.

I had to pass through an entire office where others inspectors were working, I was still stark naked. Some people were grinning at me, others seemed disgusted, a couple of them whistled. "Fresh meat!". Every time I put my hand in front of my dick, Cooper would push them aside to make sure I would fully expose myself. I hated him so much.

Finally, I reached my solitary cell where I would spend the night on a mattress on the floor, without any covers to warm me up. Cooper groped me a couple more times before leaving me there.

The next day, there would be a hearing where it would be decided of my fate. I thought about my little brother Martin. Better me than him, I pondered.

*************************************

That's it guys for the first chapter of this new twisted and dark story. I hope you will enjoy the ride. This is only the beginning of Peter's journey! Please share your thoughts in the comments section, it does encourage me a lot to keep on posting.

12