The Attendant Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My step-father approved. I thought about shoving the ladle deep inside Captain Philips' asshole and that idea helped me to calm down. But the evening was not over.

"Attendant." I was surprised to hear the voice of my brother. He was talking to me for the first time that night. "While you're at it, show my father's guests your glutes. You will see gentlemen, we made it work out this specific part this afternoon."

A tear fell out of my eye, the pain of being hit and the request from my brother were too much to handle. I stayed focus on my goal to appear as the perfect Attendant and I slightly changed my position to give them all a better view of my red ass.

General Thompson could not help himself to be handy with me, checking the glutes with his hands. He was dangerously close to my asshole. I let him feel me. Mr. Richard was about to join him, but thankfully, General Schneider had had enough.

"Could we come back to dinner please? Seeing too much of an Attendant makes me sick."

"Sickening." Confirmed the other guests while I was certain they were all enjoying the show I was unwillingly giving.

"Go back in the kitchen, we'll call you when we need you, Attendant." Commanded my father. "On all fours!"

Even the hit on my back given by General Schneider with his atrocious cane did not crush the feeling of relief I was feeling to leave this public humiliation.

We had learnt in the formation Centre that our Owner might ask sexual favours of us and that we would not be authorized to deny them. But this was a very foreign concept to me, first I did not think people would actually do that in their own homes -- what would their wives think? -, and as far as I was concerned, since I was coming back to my dad and brother, this shit would never happen to me. At least, that's what I thought.

My cock had become flaccid again. When I knelt down on the floor tiles of the kitchen, the cook whispered at me:

"Hold on. Those bastards will pay someday."

I am so thankful for these few words. Some people did see through the bullshit! Not everyone had gotten insane.

While I was patiently and painfully waiting, I heard the guests laughing in the dining room, they seemed to have a great time. I needed to pee but I did not dare moving. After two more hours, finally, they started to leave.

I caught a private conversation between my father and General Thompson in the entrance before he left. They did not realize anyone could hear them.

"Stephan, I'm telling you, this is not about being cruel, this is about making things easier! For everyone. There is an adaptation period, that's only natural. At first with my Attendant, I tried to maintain some sort of a bound between us. That was a mistake. This is bad for both parties. The Attendant needs some structure, giving it false hope is not good. If you are too lax with it, it will only ask for more! The sooner it commits fully to its place, the better it is. And between you and I, sometimes I wonder if my Attendant is not happier now than when it was still my son. It has found its place, its purpose as a fag. It does not have to pretend to be a Man anymore."

"You are probably right Arthur. But this is... Shhh, the others are coming."

This conversation gave me shivers all over my body. Did my dad really consider that I may be in my rightful place? He was not playing a role there; he was having an honest conversation with a friend. The creepy General Thompson was brainwashing my dad for weeks, this needed to stop, soon.

As soon as the guests were all gone, I joined my brother and father in the living room.

"This was sick!" I lashed out. "Martin, could you not think of something else to have me do? Showing off my ass?!" All the rage I have been boiling during the awful dinner was coming out. "Dad, this is your colleagues? A bunch of fucking pervs, they are all..."

"SHUT UP!" He shouted. "Do we really need to go over this again?! Do I, once again, have to remind you why we are put in this position?"

But I did not stop:

"And you bought me! BOUGHT ME DAD! How much?"

"As a matter of fact, I paid a very large amount of money to the Ohio State, so I would advise you to be a little more grateful to me, but also to your brother. I had to use all of our economy just to keep you here Pete!"

"As if I asked for it?!"

I could not believe it he was blaming me.

"You did! You were the one who watched fag porn using our internet, you confessed to it and then, yes, you begged the judge during your trial to be sent home!"

This was so unfair.

"I did not! I did not watch gay porn, that was not even me!" I stared at my brother. He needed to say the truth at this point. He had to.

But he did not.

"Calm down guys! What's done is done!" Martin, once again, put himself between my step-father and I. "Guys, I think the dinner went relatively ok, no? That's good!"

"Relatively Ok? I had to touch myself in front of you!"

This conversation was so frustrated, how could I sound like the unreasonable one after what had just happened?

"It could have been much worse Pete and you know that! Your brother is right, it has gone relatively ok. Attendant, I know it must have been difficult for you but taking your anger on us is not the solution. You do realize that I do legally own you."

"Oh my God... so you really believe that now?"

"Again, this is not a matter of what I believe. It is simply a fact!"

He was right and this was killing me.

"Peter, General Schneider mentioned an official inspection to come." Explained my brother. "And he added that we should pass it without difficulty, a formality." He looked at our father for confirmation.

"Once a month, an inspector comes to the household to check on the Attendant. His official goal is to check that the Attendant is well fed but mostly, he checks if the Attendant Code is respected in the house... If the Attendant is obedient."

This was news to me. And not a good one.

"So, what you are trying to say is that, once a month, we are going to play this comedy all over again? What's next? The inspector will fuck my ass on the kitchen counter?"

Sadly, this was no longer outside of the realm of possibilities.

My father had a long sigh. I could see he was trying to remain patient with me.

"Attendant, what I'm saying is that, indeed, we will have to continue to act the parts attributed to us by the Law. We do not know when the inspector comes to visit, that would be too easy otherwise for people to hide what's really going on in their homes. Therefore, in our daily lives, we will need to stay as close as possible to the Attendant Code. Also, it went relatively ok but there had been some slips-up tonight, we will have to be more prepared for an actual inspection. This was just a dinner among friends, they could not do anything unless they were aware of an actual and serious breach of the Code."

The reality slowly sank in.

"You mean I'm going to continue to act as a slave... at all time?"

"Act as a slave! Don't use those words Attendant! It only means you'll have to do the usual chores you did today, to call us by our appropriate denominations, and we will all need to be extra careful when in public."

"Does that mean I have to remain naked?"

"Yes." Surprisingly my brother was the one who answered that question.

"Yes, we believe it would be best" confirmed my father.

"No." I replied. "No, I refused." The tears were filling up my eyes once again. They did not realize that they had just condemned me to an indefinite sentence of slavery, more than the judge ever did.

My father was evidently mad at me. But I stayed on my grounds. If he wanted me to submit, he would have to force me, I would not go down that easily...

He took his time before replying to me, in a frightening cold and monotone voice:

"Ok then, you refuse to do the bare minimum while I am working all day long and your brother is trying his hardest to better the reputation of our family... You and I are both going to prison and we left a mortgage on the house and tons of debts to your only brother, just because you decided that doing chores was too hard for you? Surely, your mom would have wanted that."

He was using the same weapon I used against him the day before. I did not respond. I hated him. I hated this whole situation. Most of all, I hated the fact that he was right.

"Attendant", my brother said "It is much worse in other families, we should do our best to stay together... Dad has done everything he could to make that happen!"

I remained silent. Again, my father was the good guy and I was in the wrong.

"Attendant, I will let you think about it. But I'm starting to believe I should have never fought to get you back here." His words were hurting me like daggers. "Ultimately, if you are not ok with this deal, I did not want to come to that, but my latest option will be to sell you out."

"Dad! You cannot be serious!" My brother exclaimed.

"You would not dare!" I shouted.

"I hate this as much as you do! I never wanted to lose any of my son! But I don't have much more alternative. If you don't behave, the whole family is doomed. So, either you behave and we try to make this work, either I sell you out and I can, at least, offer a future to your younger brother with the money we will get out of you. I have tried and will try my best to protect you both but Attendant, if your goal is to make us all go down with you, then I'll have to take a decision."

"My goal... To take you down with me?! Are you... Cannot you see I'm already doing everything to... I'm naked in front of you! I... I just masturbated in front of strangers!" I was losing my words. I was probably losing my mind too. "All I have done was to protect him!" I said pointing to Martin.

Both of them looked at me sombrely. I was cornered. I was tired of arguing and ultimately, I did not want to denounce my little brother.

Not seeing any way out, after a long minute of silence, I asked, defeated:

"May I be authorized to go pee Owner?"

"You may."

As I was going upstairs to the toilets, I could hear my brother and father talking about me, my step-dad seemed exasperated. How could he not understand how unfair this all was? I was not even gay for God's sake! When would he realize that?

When I finished peeing, my brother was standing in the doorframe. "I was just waiting for my turn" he said.

"Sure... You can go Sir. I'm all done."

Was I becoming paranoid or was I noticing a hard dick under his pants?

********************************

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 4! Peter seems definitely cornered. Will he manage to maintain a relationship with his family or is he destined to become their slave? What do you think guys? All I can say is that you can expect the sexual aspect of the "Attendant"'s mission to become more present in the next chapters of the story. Please do comments and send me feedbacks, It keeps me motivated!

12