The Attendant Ch. 12

Story Info
[Dystopia] - Peter's step-father takes his virginity.
3.4k words
4.62
13.8k
11

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a world where gay men have been stripped away of their basic human rights through the "Attendant" status, Peter becomes a slave in his own household. Soon, his step-father and younger brother learn to take their roles of "Masters" very seriously.

This is a dark, authoritarian, dystopian fiction. It includes numerous elements of non-consensual BDSM, dom/sub practises and sex, including slavery, and rape, as well as incestuous relationships. The story does not, in any way, reflect the views or political opinions of the author.

All characters are above 18 years old.

****************

Chapter 12: The sodomy

Sodomy was a forbidden word in our country. Sodomy was the worst thing that could ever happen to a Man. Sodomy would send you to hell. Sodomy would take your manhood away. Sodomy was the biggest sins of the homosexuals and the main reason why they needed to be punished.

But as I waiting for my former-father to come home, this is what he had promised me: Sodomy.

Martin would not be there that night; he was spending the evening with a potential prospect for marriage. I guess that explained why my Owner would have chosen this particular evening to take my virginity.

I was ordered to do an enema, to clean my ass before it gets fucked.

I had not seen Nathan at the store for a while and I did not get the chance to explain to him how worse my situation had gotten. Was the "Resistance" still a thing? Was it ever?

If only I were not forced to wear that stupid collar, maybe I could have taken my chances. Run away. But the location tracker did not me leave much of a choice.

Of course, I still had a choice, there were knives in the house. There were ways to end it all. But I needed to stay alive, this was the promise Nathan and I made to each other: surviving until the politics would shift back again and we can make all those bastards pay.

So I went to the bathroom, and cleaned myself, inside and out. I had some bruises on my body but nothing too visible, I had not been beaten up in the past few days. The cane of General Schneider had left a very small scar under my eye though, this one did not seem to fade away. Would I have it all my life?

Maybe my Owner would not go through with it. He was once my father after all. Maybe that meant something to him.

Wishful thinking. He cummed in my mouth just thinking about fucking my ass.

My Owner came back home from work early that day. Apparently, he could not wait to take me. Because of the unusual time, I was not kneeling for him in the entrance.

"Attendant! Where are you?" He barked.

I was cleaning the bathroom floor, I rushed back downstairs. Of course, I was entirely naked except from my collar.

"My apologies Owner, I did not think you would be back this early."

He slapped me.

"As soon as you hear the car in the driveway, you should be here. Ready!"

"Of course, Owner. I'm sorry"

He took his jacket and then his shoes off. I took care of putting them away.

"Are you clean?" He asked.

We were not losing any time.

"Yes Owner. But..."

He slapped me again. Hard.

"What did I tell you Attendant? The word "but" is strictly forbidden. It cannot be part of your vocabulary."

He did lecture me on that point precisely a couple days ago. I should have known better.

"I apologize Owner. May I be authorized to speak Owner?"

He looked at me intensely:

"You may."

"Owner, I don't want to challenge any of your order and I swear I will be obedient. I swear I will do anything you ask of me; I swear I will be a good Attendant."

"That's good to hear."

"I have only one request, and I know that I don't have any right to formulate such request. I know that you may use me as you wish. Owner, I think I have made a lot of progress being obedient. Owner, please do not fuck my ass. There is no need for that. Nothing to prove to anyone. Owner, you did tell me you wanted to keep me as a virgin and I think you were right."

"Are you done?" He asked dryly.

"You were once my father and I am begging you, I don't think Martin would be ok with that. I don't think mom would be ok with that. Please Owner. I would do anything you ask of me but not that."

I bowed down and started to kiss the black socks on his feet.

"Owner, please."I begged.

"Are you done talking?" He repeated.

"Yes Owner, I made my request."

"Request denied."

What was I expecting, really? Still, those two words felt like daggers in my stomach. My Owner served himself some coffee and stretched out. What could he be thinking, preparing himself to fuck his own son?

"I think we should go to the bedroom Attendant." He spoke.

Desperate, I tried another strategy. I grabbed his knees and cried out:

"Dad... Please... Dad, come back to me! Dad, I miss you! I'm begging you. For mom!"

He used the shock collar a couple of times and I fell on the floor. Probably a level 3.

"Follow me to the bedroom Attendant. I won't say it twice."

He would not back down. How could he go through with that? Why would he go through with that? We climbed up the stairs. I was shaking. We entered his bedroom that I had tidied up in the morning. His white sheets were clean and ironed. Ready for me.

"Undress me." My former-father ordered.

I started with his dark brown tie. My hands were trembling. Fuck, I could see his bulge, he was already hard under his pants. I continued with his white shirt that I unbuttoned slowly, revealing his muscle and hairy chest. Two buttons were left when he grabbed my right hand to guide it onto his nipples. I started massaging them.

"You called me Dad a few minutes ago."

"I did. I'm sorry Owner."

"You know that I can be magnanimous. I will grand you this request. For this evening, you can call me Daddy."

As I was caressing his chest, our faces were very close to each other. I could feel his breath.

"I... I'm not sure I understand Owner."

"You're as stupid as you seem then! I just told you, you may exceptionally call me Daddy tonight. I can even extend this to anytime we would be alone in my bedroom. You should be happy; you were the one begging to call me Dad!"

"Not like this... This is forbidden by the Code... We should call ourselves by our formal..."

A electric shock went through me again.

"Attendant, you know this thing has a level 5! Last time I used it, you passed out. I don't want to come to that. This would be no fun at all! So now Attendant, you are going to say thank you Daddy or I will use that collar until you do."

"Thank you, Daddy." I whispered, sobbing.

"Now finish stripping me, my boy."

I cringed. He was calling me "my boy" in our life, before. But now, everything was different. I struggled to stand up again.

"Yes Daddy."

I took off his shirt, then, it was time to take care of his belt.

"Look at me son."

I turned my face towards him, he spat on me. Right under my eyes, on my scar. It dripped onto my mouth. I licked. I had his belt in my hands. I could have hit him. I did not.

"Take off my trousers."

I obliged. I revealed his black underwear and his precum stains. His huge dick was leaking so much in his underwear and the tip of his dickhead was already poking out. He was very horny; he had probably been hard all day in anticipation.

After the trousers, I removed his socks and kissed his feet.

"Sniff your Daddy's manly odour". He commanded.

I smelled his feet, I inhaled exuberantly. He gripped my hair and guided me to his bulge. I sniffed his black underwear, front and back, the precum stains and then, I put my nose right in his ass-crack. I moved to his chest and finally his armpits. He was sweaty. He buried my face into his armpits until I could no longer breathe.

"Why am I still wearing underwear?" He grunted.

"I apologize Daddy. Let me take care of it."

"Damn you're so eager!" He laughed.

I took off my former-father's underwear; his dick was like a monster released from a cage. It slapped my face.

"Suck. And you better lube it good because you know where this will end."

Giving blow-jobs, this, I had learnt how to do. I spat on his cock, played with his foreskin to reveal his dickhead and I realized what I had to do. I should make him cum, right there. Maybe that would calm him down and prevent him from entering my ass.

"Oh yes Daddy! I want your big cock in my mouth!" I begged, giving my whole to get him even more turned on.

I licked the tip of his big dick and then sucked him while moaning loudly. I caressed his balls at the same time. I licked some more and then, finally, deepthroated it.

"Damn... Boy... Mmmm..."

I pushed myself until I gagged, I buried my nose into his pubic hair, I went back and forth and played with his precum. I spat on myself and on that hairy dick and then, played with all that saliva making bubbles in my mouth before swallowing his shaft. I jerked him off for a few minutes. I went back on his monster cock again. I could almost swallow his 8 inches of meat entirely now. I had made so much progress in the art of sucking dicks. Of course, my eyes were crying but it only made it better for my Owner.

"Daddy... Give me you cum Daddy. Your filthy boy needs it!"

"Not now Attendant!"

He pushed me back with his right foot on my chest, his dick dripping. He was panting, trying to calm down. I knew he was about to cum.

"A real man can control himself boy. You won't get me to cum until the very moment I decide so!"

"Daddy..." I mumbled.

"Lie down on the bed!"

I was getting dizzy when I lied on my back. I felt my heart racing; He pulled my legs up in the air.

"Keep them here" He said, as he went on his knees at the edge of the bed to inspect my asshole. "That seems clean. Spread those legs boy."

I felt his middle finger rubbing my asshole, he inserted it slowly.

"Such a beautiful tight virgin asshole."

"Daddy..." I whispered.

"Yes Boy, you like that when Daddy fingers your virgin asshole?"

"Yes Daddy..."

"Here you go, the second one."

"Mmmmm...." I moaned, he touched my prostate. It had a sort of an effect on my cock. I hated it when it did that but I could not help it, I got a semi.

"So tight. I think this is the furthest we have ever gotten. Two fingers in. But a fag hole can take more than that, way more... Ain't that true my boy?"

"Yes, Daddy."

That's when it started to hurt. My Owner shoved a third finger roughly in my ass and I screamed. He removed his fingers from my anus just so he could use his hand to cover my mouth.

"Smell your asshole boy, does it smell good?"

I could not answer, he was blocking my mouth.

"Sniff them! SNIFF LIKE A DOG!"

I inhaled. Tears were falling down my eyes and onto his fingers.

"Let me use that as a lube" He said with a smile, noticing the tears drops on his own hand.

I think that was the moment where I finally snapped.

I had finally figured it out.

He fingered me like this for a while, spitting in my ass as well, it sure was getting wet. A few seconds later, he proceeded to eat my ass; he buried his tongue in it. He went deep. Reached my prostate again, but with his tongue this time. I moaned of horror and maybe in some way, of pleasure. He was hitting a sensitive spot.

Of course, it all made sense now that he was eating my asshole. How could I have been so stupid? How could I have not seen it before?

I thought about my brother. What a waste!

He moved me around, getting me closer to the edge of the bed.

"Now my little boy, I can only advise you to relax and take some deep breaths or otherwise, this is going to hurt."

I felt the head of his dick against my hole. It was very long, not as big as mine (I had never seen a bigger dick than mine), but still, my step-father's cock was probably 8 inches rock hard. But what concerned me most was the girth, such a large cock... My anus was so tight. Apart from a few fingers inserted against my will, I was indeed a virgin.

He pushed himself in me. At first, I thought it would be ok but then, when he really got in, it hurt so bad that I could not help from pushing him away. I hit his face with my left foot and my Owner hit the dresser.

Of course, I deserved another correction. He was getting tired of the collar. He took a lamp from his nightstand and hit my face with it.

"OPEN THAT ASS! YOU THINK SOMEONE CARES ABOUT YOUR COCK HANGING THERE." He grabbed my balls and dick and squeeze them. "YOU'RE A FAG! REAL MEN ONLY CARE ABOUT YOUR HOLE: IT SHOULD BE WIDE OPEN AND READY TO SERVE AT ALL TIME. WHAT'S THE POING OF HAVING YOU IN MY HOUSE OTHERWISE? TAKE MY FUCKING BIG COCK IN YOUR PUSSY BOY!"

"I... I don't know how to... how to take it. I'm sorry."

He slapped me once again and left the room. I saw a glimpse of his muscular hairy ass passing the doorframe and I collapsed in the bed.

My mind was filled of thoughts that I could not process, then it was a blank, but then, there was clarity again.

Yes, I had figured it out. I could not let it slip from my mind now! This information changed everything.

But my former-father came back. What did he carry with him? Fuck. He brought butter and cream. He could not be serious.

He got me back to the edge of the bed, made me hold my legs up in the air again, and started to put wipe cream and butter on his dick and inside my ass. Could he not buy some lube?! I laughed at that thought. I was laughing like a maniac as he was eating my now creamy ass. When he noticed, he smiled largely, and then slapped me.

It calmed me down. I stopped laughing.

This time, he pushed his dick deep inside of me. His hand on my neck. I was suffocating. I was so focused on trying to breathe that I did not pay as much attention to his big dick entering me.

He started to fuck me. He was not fully in but sufficiently to pound me.

My former father was now lying down over me, his dick in my asshole, his breath on my neck, his hands on my chest. He was huge. His body, his dick..

Now I knew.

My father could fuck me as much as he wanted, I had figured it out.

How could it take me so long to realize? It was right before my eyes, from the very beginning.

His straight porn magazines neat and untouched.

His request to have me naked in the house at all times when it was simply not requested by the Code.

His constant worshipping of my virgin ass.

His erections during the sick games he would make me play. The first night home, he made me suck his feet and got hard. How did I not realize it back then?

And there were other clues, it was all there.

His gay friends during his youth. Some guys were even coming home when he moved in with my mon and I. I could barely remember but I was certain that it happened.

The fact that he never had children of his own. Did he ever have sex with my mother? They seemed close, in love even, but never tactile with each other.

His utter panic the night I got arrested. Of course, he was terrified, he had been found out!

His insistence on having either me or my brother to confess.

Obviously, he knew that I was innocent. He knew that I was straight. Why else would he send me to his room and to his playboy magazines to help me get an erection.

I had been so stupid.

As he was fucking me, I thought about my brother.

My brother who denied the crime from the very first day.

My brother who hated me for accusing him... Of course... He was innocent too!

Maybe Martin was gay, but he had never committed the crime to act on his urges.

On the contrary, he must have repressed all his feelings for all his whole life... And now he thought that I had tried to put the blame on him!

His reactions made so much sense now.

In his mind, Martin was the one fighting to protect our family, while I could not stop myself from watching gay porn and then, I could not get used to my new condition of Attendant, and finally, I even tried to blame the crime on him. God. He must hate me so much!

But none of us did anything wrong.

I wondered. Did my father plan the whole thing from the start? Did he ask Xavier Richard to pretend that gay porn had been watched in the house just so he could enslave one of his sons? Or did he commit the crime, then panicked, blamed it on us, and only afterwards, he could not resist to indulge in his repressed desires?

I felt his dick going deeper in me. It fucking hurt.

"It was you." I whispered in my former-father's ear.

He fucked me harder, looked at me straight in the eyes and smiled. I was right.

"Oh my god, dad... It was really you. From the beginning. You are gay! You are the fag! You should have been the one arrested! You... You made me confess in your place..."

He kissed my forehead and kept on pounding my asshole, still smiling. He looked evil. He was evil.

"It took you long enough to figure it out Attendant!" He whispered back in my ear, licking it at the same time.

"Dad... I thought you loved me, you loved us. How could you do that. How could you do that to your own son? After all these years?"

His dick still deep inside me, he stated:

"Peter, what are you saying? You were never my son."

"Dad..."

"The both of you just were a package deal that came with your mother, I did not have much of a choice." He was going back and forth with his hard cock in my ass, talking between every thrust. "I was bothered at first but it turned out you were the perfect alibies. Gay men do not have a son. With two sons, who could I think that I was a homo?"

"Dad..."

"Come on my boy! You cannot be that stupid. Sure, maybe you were my step-son at some point but never you were my son! Never."

As he was saying that, the man that I have considered as my father my entire life released several thick loads of cum inside my ass. It was the first time anyone breeded me. It won't be the last.

He kissed me on the mouth. He smiled again.

"How could I fuck my own son? That would be sick!"

*********************************

Sick indeed, right? What did you think of this chapter guys? Did you expect that twist? 4 chapters left before the end! Now that Peter knows, will he find a way to get out of this hell? As you may imagine, his situation could also always get worse! Please do share your comments and feedbacks to keep me motivated!