The Auction (Alternate Ending)

Story Info
Country Club wives pay the price.
2.3k words
3.63
5.9k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2024
Created 03/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I received many positive comments on my first version of this story. However, I also received many comments questioning the logic of the bidding process so I thought I would offer an alternate ending that might be more realistic, more believable and stimulating.

It was a beautiful day at Sterling Ridge Country Club for a celebration of success, wealth and power.

There is a lot of old money in this community. Most of the important politicians, local personalities and wealthy members of the community all belong to Sterling Ridge Country Club.

Tonight was a big fundraiser for a local charity. It was a black tie event with all the men wearing tuxedos and all the women dressed to their best.

The event would be a live auction format where the men were being auctioned off as dates and the women would do the bidding on the men for a date for a future group night out on the town.

The women did not know that there would be a second event later in the evening where the men would be doing the bidding on them and they would be the focus of some nasty revenge.

Apparently there were a lot of the male club members that disliked many of the wives that belonged to the club. Wealth and privilege can create conflict and competition among the members. Some of the men would welcome an opportunity to put these women, and their asshole husbands in their places.

There was also a group of employees that hated some of these privileged elitist members. Especially the bitch wives. Tonight would be an opportunity for payback against some of these members.

As long time employees of the country club, a group of us were very familiar with all the wealthy families that belonged to the club. We were especially familiar with the mature wealthy milf wives and their daughters that we had waited on for years.

For many years we all worked as valets, waiters, servers, bartenders and grounds workers at the club. We were quite a diverse group.

Most of these women treated us with total disrespect. In other words, they treated us like shit.

The women were especially rude to us around the pool as we served them drinks. We put up with their attitudes because we enjoyed checking out their prick teasing milf bodies and also their sweet 18 year old daughters that they would bring to the pool.

We would occasionally mess with them by sneaking their sunscreen into the locker room and jacking our loads into the bottle and then replacing it back at the pool. We also enjoyed stirring their cocktails with our cocks in the kitchen before serving them at poolside.

Oh yes, one more thing. All of us had fucked and tasted most of their 18 year old daughters pussies. For some reason, wealthy pussy always tastes the best.

Tonight we would find out if it was also true that wealthy mature milf pussy also tastes the best.

This would be the last day of employment for all of us at the club. We had all had enough of these fucking asshole members. Time to move on. But before we quit, we wanted some payback.

We had a plan for tonight to make a lot of moving on money from these fucking asshole members and seek a little payback on ten country club couples. Mostly on the bitch mature milfs that had treated us the worst.

Tonight's country club activities involved cocktails and dinner at the country club and then the auction would take place at a nearby hotel ballroom.

Ten men were selected to be auctioned off to the women. Their wives had no idea that they would be part of another bidding activity later that evening.

The auction event was a big success. A lot of money was raised for a local charity and everyone had a great time. It was now time to head back to the country club for a nightcap.

The ten husbands rode back to the country club together in a van. The wives van would not make it back.

When the ten husbands arrived back at the country club they all received a group text message. The message read as follows;

"Your wives are being prepared for the second event of the evening. All of you will need to go to a separate private room and wait to receive a text message providing you with your own individual bidding numbers and additional instructions."

The wives were being driven to an undisclosed location by a couple of our masked associates. The women had all been cuffed behind their backs and blindfolded.

Our buddies had fun messing with the mature milf bitches on the drive to our location by bitch slapping their lovely wealthy faces, squeezing their mature tits through their dresses and reaching up their skirts and ripping off a couple pairs of their panties. The bitches were being prepared and they were nervous.

The men received a text message assigning them a number from 1 to 10 and a FaceTime number to call at 11:00.

11:00 arrived and all the men were logged in and nervously waiting in front of their computer screens. What they saw next on their screens, both excited them and shocked them at the same time.

Five forklifts were lined up facing the camera with each mature bitch milf wife hanging from one of the forks from their hands tied over their heads.

They were hanging like seasoned mature milf meat about a foot off the ground. Each one of us was assigned to one of the hanging milfs. We were all wearing masks ready for some bitch payback.

Earlier we had taken the liberty of removing all their lovely dresses and gowns. They were now only wearing their sexy dress shoes, bras and panties. They were still blindfolded.

Of course some of the women had lost their panties on the drive over so a couple of their exposed mature pussies were on full display and their panties were hung around their necks.

It was now showtime. We removed their blindfolds. We wanted them to see everything that was about to take place.

I am sure some of the men were already jerking their cocks in anticipation.

The masked master of ceremonies stepped in front of the camera.

"Gentlemen, tonight you will have an opportunity to support a worthy cause and have some fun and anonymous interaction involving some of your fellow country club members. Tonight's activities will be video recorded and edited and each of you will receive a zip drive with the specific choices you make tonight."

He then provided a Venmo number for their payments to be sent electronically and the name of the charity for tax write off purposes. They were each assigned a number from 1 thru 10. All the hanging milf wives were also assigned a number which was posted over their heads on the forklift.

The men were instructed to write their donation amount and the number of the specific wives they wanted per action on an index card and to put it in front of their camera.

If they refused to donate money on any of the 4 rounds, their camera would be shut down for the night and their wife would suffer the consequences and humiliation on social media and the internet.

The cameraman was ready. The first action was then announced.

"Cut off her bra, and rip off her panties." $1000 minimum donation per woman or a package deal of $5000 for all ten milfs. Easy decision for the men. All ten men donated $5000 to see each mature wife lose their bras and panties.

The cameraman then walked slowly down the line live streaming and recording each mature milf wife shriek as each of our guys pulled out a knife and placed it under the strip of material between their tits.

With one quick upward motion, their mature milf tits sprang free. What a magnificent sight.

Some of their panties and thongs were challenging to rip off. Our guys were persistent and aggressive. The women were hanging and swaying until their panties finally gave away. The panties and thongs were then hung around the wives necks.

It was a wide variety of mature milf tits and pussy on full display. Some tits were small and firm, others were heavy, blue veined milkers with huge nipples.

Some women had a full bush, some had a thin landing strip, and some were totally shaved or waxed.

Each associate couldn't help themselves from grabbing their assigned wife's tits after cutting off their bra. A couple of the guys put in extra effort by sucking some mature nipples. The next action was announced.

"Slap their milf ass and tits." Apparently there were three women that were really disliked by all the men. The men only wanted to see the same three bitches slapped. We agreed with their choices. These three bitches were total cunts.

These three women treated us the worst. I think we all jacked off at least once in their poolside cocktails. They also had the biggest milf tits that we we all wanted to watch get slapped. The men bid $3000 donation per man.

Our guys started out by spanking their asses hard with an open hand. The sound of an open palm slapping their ass was amazing. Also the sound of their shrieks and cries echoing in the warehouse were stimulating.

The sound of our open hands slapping their pale milf asses gave everyone a hard on. Their three white privileged mature milf asses were slapped until they were nice and red and tender. Just like seasoned beef.

Their healthy mature tits were then slapped multiple times from all directions. Our cameraman got close up shots of all their facial expressions as their mature fun bags were slapped around like water balloons.

Our masked associates then stood behind them and shoved their hanging mature tits up into their faces and told them to suck their own nipples. They were then all bitch slapped in the face. Time to suck some cock.

The master of ceremonies then announced the next action. "Ladies get ready to suck some cock." The forks were lowered so they could all rest on their knees.

Once again this was no brainer for the men. Each man donated the full $5000 to watch all 10 of their mature wives suck some young cock.

The men paid an extra $1000 to make sure that specific wives sucked at least one of our three young big black cock associates. The chosen women got their chance to suck and gag on black cock, and taste some black cum, for the first time in their lives.

Time for the last action of the night.

The last category for the evening would have a twist.

The warehouse door opened and in walked seven of our black buddies from our sports teams. They all loved white pussy. Especially mature wealthy white pussy.

The door closed behind them and the door was locked. The master of ceremonies then announced the last action,

"Each mature wife fucked by a big black cock for $2000 per wife, or a package deal of all ten wives fucked by big black cock for $10000 per donation per man."

The women shrieked and wailed when they heard this. The men were making their final decisions. It didn't take long. All the men wanted to see all the women filled with big black cock.

Each black stud walked down the line checking out and grouping each mature milf wife to make their final decision on which white mature pussy, or asshole, they were going to destroy tonight.

A once in a lifetime opportunity for these young men.

Their final decisions had been made. All the women got off their knees and stood up and bent over at the waist facing the forklifts with their hands still tied over their heads and tied to the forks.

Ten white mature milf wives were now available for the taking.

The cameraman walked slowly down the line getting some nice close up video of each mature wife's pussy and asshole for a before and after shot.

The men pulled out their big black man meat and were now ready to go to work.

Soon all the women were either moaning with pleasure, or moaning in pain. Either way, it sounded amazing.

Some of the country club ladies were taking it in their pussy, and some were taking it up their ass. It was totally up to the men which hole they were going to attack. Most of the men fucked both.

Once again the cameraman slowly walked down the line streaming live video of the women taking black cock balls deep either in their mature pink pussy or gapping pink assholes.

Some of the guys pulled the mature wives off their feet fucking them in the air while still hanging from their wrists looking like a black cock hood ornament,

All of them eventually took a full load of jizz up one of their holes. Some took it in both. Some of them screaming in orgasm while some of them took it quietly like hanging seasoned mature milf meat.

The cameraman went down the line again getting video of cum dripping out of each wife's pussy or asshole for the after shot.

It was now time to wrap up the evening.

It was a good night. We got payback on some of the rich and famous. The men got to watch the most hated bitch wives turned into sluts and we made a lot of money.

We checked the Venmo account to make sure all donations had cleared and had been deposited into the charity account. We then left the building.

The men were then sent a text with the location of their jizz filled wives and to inform them that their individual zip drives would be sent to them this week.

I am sure the next cocktail party at the country club will be very interesting.