The Auction Boy! Ch. 11 - FINAL

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
2.4k words
4.6
1.9k
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moksh's P.O.V~

I don't understand what is she doing, but I try to calm her down. "Who granted you to go?" She yells, adding, "Who said you can escape this house?" Abruptly her anger turns her hands into forcing me against the wall.

I'm puzzled by her. And didn't realize what happened or I would've stopped it. Her temper is evident on my neck as her hands grope my throat. "How dare you try to leave me?" What does she mean?

"What-- what are you doing, Kira? Let me go! I'm leaving this house. Isn't that what you wanted?" I defend myself with the same tone she's using.

"Let me go! I can't endure this nonsense anymore. Remove -- your hands away from me." Hastily I cry out in rage, which forces her hands to add further pressure on my throat.

"You're -- hurting me!" I can barely talk under such pressure and unintentionally push her aside, losing my patience. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

I glare at her with everything in me. "You're about to marry Naveen. What the fuck are you doing here?" I include adding enough aggression in my tone.

Even with such offense displayed by me, her face looks under the influence of something else. Did I offend her that much? I can't tell what's going on inside her head, yet I ask. "Tell me, what the fuck are you doing here?"

She's making this face. I can tell, but I try to figure it out. Maybe, she wants to say something but doesn't know how.

"Tell me! What - the - fuck - are you doing here?" She steps back, rubbing her forehead. "I know nothing anymore." Her tone suddenly alters. Into sorrow."

I thought I could let you go! God! I thought I could do it. But --- I couldn't. I couldn't! How can I fall for someone like you?" What does she mean? Why is she revealing all of this right now?

"What -- what do you mean?" I seek. "Naveen, saw us talking. He learned everything when we fought. He heard that you love me. He also heard why I'm marrying him."

"I can't believe I was looking down on him when I am the complication here."

"What are you trying to say? I don't understand!" I just want this conversation to be over soon. Because I know what will the outcome be. She'll say something about her duty and throw me aside. Again.

"He let me go! --- He can't marry someone who's in love with someone else. He declared I'm not bound by the pledge anymore, because it's him who's suspending the marriage."

I can't trust a word she's saying, yet I ask. "Wh--what does that mean?" My resentment turned into oblivion. I ask again, "what -- does that mean, Kira?" Her eyes are not miserable but subdued.

She can't even glance at me properly and sinks to the ground. "What do you --- mean, Kira?" I stoop to my knees, caressing her face. I prefer to hear what I'm thinking. "What -- do you -- mean?" My voice trembles and my heart jitters as she leans on my shoulder.

Kira's P.O.V~

His eyes seek me the same question his tone is asking. He bears me tight, requesting an answer. I feel so regretful to treat this person so crudely. "How can I hurt you like this? How did I do it? When I --- I love you so much."

His words seize in his mouth, his eyes can't accept what I said, yet his arms provide me comfort. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!" I couldn't keep my tears back anymore. I sought to neglect my heart. I tried my best to bury these feelings, but I couldn't.

He tears up, watching me mellow in his arms. I can hear his heartbeat, his breaths, and his hushed sobs. Gradually, I cup his cheeks, driving my lips on his. He abides, but he doesn't mean it.

He resists my lips until he can't anymore. I can sense his passion through his lips. I can feel how long he has waited for this. He doesn't want to let go. Neither do I.

"I hate you. I -- hate you." He complains, ultimately dropping into my arms. How dare I treat him that way? 

"I know. I know you hate me. I'm sorry." I try, calming both of us down. But the rush of emotions is too heavy to carry.

"You forced me away. You --- you broke my heart. I --- hate you." He sobs and sobs in my arms, strengthening his grasp on my body. "I'm not going anywhere. I'm here. You can hate me for as long as you want until you decide to love me again."

"How can I hate you? You naïve, rich brat. How can you --- not understand my heart? How dare you? How dare you marry someone else?" He continues, battling me with his tears. I can see he wanted to say all of this to me, for a long time.

"He's right." A familiar voice, breaks in, striding towards us. It's Naveen. "How can you marry someone else, and that, just for a promise?" He looks composed. I've never known someone so contented with their love, embracing someone else.

Moksh contradicts to let go of my arms, still lingering against my chest as Naveen squats down. "I thought I can knot you to me, but, a lie is invariably a lie. And we, together, will always be a lie. Bound by a promise, none of us made.

"I'm as astonished as Moksh is. He peers at Naveen, with disbelief. "But you're not yet free from me," Naveen continues, cupping my cheeks. He swiftly kisses me as Moskh watches. "Now, you're free. With this last kiss, I'm freeing you."

How can a person be like him? He's giving up on a thing he had been wishing for so long. I can never be like him, I realized.

No matter what other people might say. I'm one fortuitous brat, who doesn't cherish people who admire her. But now I will. "Thank you!" I mutter as he leaves us alone.

Moskh's P.O.V~

I loathed it. I despised watching them kiss, even if it was for the last time. I wanted to push him away from her, but as long as I have her, it was okay. And finally, I can have her. Whole.

I deliberately lift my arms, stretching them to her. "He freed you. But won't you tie me with you now?" She smirks with happiness on her face. But quickly her expression shifts.

She smoothly helps me up, gradually pulling me to the bed. I sit on the bed with patience, watching her kiss my hands. Abruptly, she draws out the cuffs, restraining me gently. Our eyes never left each other, which forms everything extremely effective.

She strides back, getting rid of the heavy dress, protecting her perfect curves. Her exposed body is inches away from me yet so far until she decides to grant me closer. I can't wait for her to claim me as hers.

I fall on my back with her gentle push as she straddles my abdomen. She lifts my arms and pins them on the mattress, leaning down to my ears. "I'll tie you to me so strongly that you may never even try to leave me again."

Her feisty lips attack mine. It's been long, so long since I felt this passion. I run my lips along with hers, matching her tempo. No time to breathe, no time to think. I don't want to waste any second.

Separating us away, she licks my lips, ghosting her lips over mine. She'll drive her lips close to mine, grazing, not kissing, and will pull it away. Such a tease!

My elegant clothing is not a challenging barrier for her, as she rips every piece of it away from my body and straddles me again. "It's been long hasn't it?" She inquires, nudging her face into my neck. "Yes, it has been --- so long." I can barely form words right now.

"Don't worry, I'll compensate for every second, I spent away from you." She glides her hands on my chest, guiding them to my nipples. I thought her fingers will reach my nipples first, but her lips won.

She tugs on them with her teeth, watching me squirm. Her strong licks drive me crazy and I can feel my length growing. She's always been cruel which wasn't new for me, but today she is impulsive and passionate, which scares me.

Her appetite is dangerous, I learned it a long ago. She plays with my nipples, wringing my chest as she does so. "I never forgot how sweet you sound." She claims, flipping me on my stomach.

Her lips are now on my back, traveling down to my hips. I felt every kiss she planted on my skin, two times more. The notion of having her whole is the cause. I want to live this for as long as I can and never let go of her.

She clutches and spanks my hips, further and more with my increasing whimpering sounds. "Have you been treating this precious part of yours accordingly?" She draws her tongue on my hole, teasing me as she adds, "you taste sweet, I guess that's a yes."

I can sense how much she loves and lusts for me. I can't imagine the pain she felt when she had to hide it from me, just for a promise. But now I have her, with me.

Her dirty words are so delicate, yet her original passion is still there. Her greed shows off as she eats me out with the same dominance. I crave more with the passing seconds. "You still moan like a whore. That will never change."

I agree without any hesitation as I appreciate every lick she's offering me. Abruptly, she drives her finger into me, gently pushing it in. "Damn, you're tight. You still need a lot of training though." She goes on with her finger in me stretching me open to add one more.

Kira's P.O.V~

He wails with lust in his voice, with need in his body. I pump my fingers more and more with his growing moans. I enjoy it when he pleads, his begging tone, and squeals. When he can't breathe properly when he looks at me with obedience in his eyes.

At first, his obedience was fake but now it's truer than anything in this world.

I flip him over, observing his huge dick grow larger. He looks at me like a bitch in heat. "I can call you whatever I want?" I demand as he nods to my question. "Words, slut." I clutch his dick, harshly as he replies. "Y-yes, mam!"

"Good boy!" I climb his thighs, as his eyes follow my every movement. "Do you want mommy?" I ask in a moderate tone of mine. Teasing his tip with my entrance. "Y-yes, please, mommy!" Such a good boy he is.

I encourage his dick deep into me, feeling him permeate every corner inside me. It's been a long time, yet he still feels so great. His pale skin, his cherry lips, and his gleaming body affect me more with every thrust I make. I'll do everything to protect and love this boy, for the rest of my life.

He watches and moans as I fuck his big dick. I want more. I shift into a position, it feels like I'm drilling into his hole. His leg rests on my shoulder as I fuck him harder.

His sobs turn into squeals, his body quivers and he becomes needier. "You're mine! I'm never letting you go. Do you hear me? Never!" I proclaim with fire in my eyes. "I'm yours!" He moans out.

His expression and his body are enough to tell me what he feels, yet I need his words. I will always need his words. Because I know, I'm not good with them.

I lean down, pin his hands above his head, plant my lips on his and fuck him harder. "The faster I go, the more we need. The louder we moan, the harder I want it."

"I'm never letting you go away from me. I'll cage you if I have to, but --- but you'll be with me for as long as I want." He agrees to every word, I say, merging himself with the pleasure he's receiving.

"I'm going to cum!" He begs. "What do you say? I taught you didn't I?" He's obedient and delighted more than ever. We ran a long race to come here. "Please, mistress! I want to cum. Let me! Please!" I've waited for him to do that wholeheartedly.

We've never had such harmonized sex before. The more he begs, the more I fuck him until I let him cum. I pull myself away as he gives me a very distinct look.

Yet, I continue, jerking his length until every drop in his balls comes, leaking out. He groans, releasing a lot hidden inside him. The white is everywhere on his body.

I took a good minute to clean his body and tease his tongue with his cum, which he didn't refuse and enjoyed it. "Good boy!" I kiss his forehead as he pulls me in a hug, embracing my whole body.

He's breaths are still unstable, his chest is pumping up and down and I can hear his heartbeat getting comfortable as he snuggles with the bed.

I gawk up to kiss his forehead, just to see his eyes making that same expression as before. "Why are you making this face?" I ask with my tender tone as he replies with a grump in his voice. "You ---- you didn't let me cum -- inside you."

I burst out in laughter as he looks at me with incredulity. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

"You are mine and I am yours now. If you're worrying that I will again discard you. So, I won't. If you worry that much, I'll put a ring on your finger and on somewhere else as well."

"Just to make sure, who you belong to. And don't worry, I haven't cum yet. We have a whole night to drain you out."

-------------------------

The End 

I hope you liked it!  

_____

The End!