Eager for All of You!

Story Info
I want you to hurt me! How could I ever think of hurting you.
2.2k words
4.33
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The summer was blossoming with high temperatures, declining the presence of the AC. The road was slipping under my eyes, through the glass window of that damn black car. That ever-silent, yet steamy inside of the car.

I had been restraining myself from talking about that one significant thing that had been bugging me. That day also, I chose to be quiet about it.

Still, my brain was working like a mine worker, striking against my nerves to break them while I wished to contain my solidity.

It eventually cracked!

When I felt her hand caressing my inner thigh.

She was doing it again, using me for her pleasure.

It had become normal that only sex was steady between us.

--- What does she think I am? A slut?

Her hand advanced further towards my crotch, and the remaning calm in me finally left my conscience, making me throw her hand aside with force.

I did not care if she would get angry, which I was always worrying about. I never wished to displease her, but the traces of her never worrying for my pleasure displeased me.

Which type of girlfriend never talks about her feelings and your importance in her life?

At that point, I also wondered if I really was her boyfriend.

"What's wrong?" She asked with poise in her tone, her eyes on the road, almost as if she couldn't read the turmoil on my face.

It boasted my frustration even more. How could she never understand me? Does she even love me?

I had been controlling my tongue up until now even though I spoke with my actions, but no more, I decided.

"You really don't care about me, right? You just want my body!" I exploded! I needed her to pick up my frustration through my tone if my words were not enough.

"What?" Astounded, which she should not be, considering how brilliant she is, she asked, still driving at the same speed.

"Just tell me you don't want me to be your boyfriend and I'm just your plaything!" I boomed, glaring at her confused eyes as I fisted my hands to gain strength.

She spoke nothing, looked at me with squinted eyes, and went back to driving.

Suddenly the speed of the car dropped, and she pulled over at the side of the road while I was fuming with anger, preparing myself for what was coming. She did not realize I had so much to say.

"Is that what you think?" She broke the silence once again as she shifted her whole body towards me, her hand advancing towards the head of my car seat.

"Isn't that the truth?" I responded to her with a question, the same bitterness in my tone and in my eyes. Even I could feel how harshly I was speaking, and it made me feel my pain even more.

When I started talking about my feelings, I was expecting her to do something outrageous, and she did.

She started snickering as if I had cracked a joke. It astounded me more than anything in my life had ever done, making me scoff at her reaction.

---- Why is she laughing?

"So, that's what's going on in your head for the last few days?" Whispering another question. Unexpectedly she straddled me, jolting my body with astonishment. It was as if she was not understanding the depth of my words and thinking that I was just pouting for no good reason.

"You should have said this a long time ago." Her hands grasped my cheek, her tone a sensual touch, making me feel more frustrated.

"So, I'm right?" Breathing like the rain had suddenly touched my warm skin, I flinched back into the seat, seeking to get away from her touch.

Even though I knew it wasn't possible in the small pocket of the car.

"That is true!" My eyes widened at her words, my heart taking a long pause as I felt my blood run speedily in my nerves.

"I do want your body," The sensuality of her tone continued as her thumbs softly stroked my cheekbones, instigating a peculiar emotion in me. "Along with everything you have. I want all of you."

--- What was she saying? What did she mean?

"These pretty eyes of yours." Her eyes abruptly took a new color, her demeanor starting to threaten me as she gingerly ascended towards me, throwing her words into my ears like a running horse. "I want these pretty lips of yours. This voice, this skin, your love, your hate, your passion, your today, your yesterday, and your tomorrow. I want all of it."

I felt her teeth sink into my neck and bite my skin, making me gasp from the subtle pain. I was bewildered, but I was also so drawn towards her. I just could not help it.

I liked, no, I loved the way she made love to me. I loved how her hands touched me with so much passion. I love everything she did to me, I felt I had lost my sanity a long time ago.

"You are my plaything. I won't lie." Her tone was dead serious, mumbling into my ear. Her lips brushed the results of her teeth made on my skin, making me stiffen in my seat.

"But you're also my boyfriend." Suddenly, she trailed her lips away from my skin and removed her hair tie from her hair, gently tying my hands with it.

"You are my lover. My present and my future." I heard the solidity in her tone, her claim along with it as she planted a soft kiss on the back of my fisted hands, leaving me so rattled that words sunk into my throat.

"I see you've been holding a grudge toward me for a long time." She peered at my clenched fists, pointing out the evidence.

She had always been a master of my body language. Nothing goes awry from her eyes.

"You did not have to. But I like it." Another jolt passed through my body at her words, my eyes glaring at her hands pulling my pants down. I could not understand what was happening at all. My head was in a mess.

"I have a craving." Removing her own pants, she advanced, sitting back on my thighs. "A craving for you."

"I've never felt this way before. It's so strong that it scares me." Her hands started massaging my length, her words making me dizzy and still unable to accept the happening scenario.

"What if I say too much and you think I'm crazy? What then?" Her eyes did look psychotic, staring at me like I was her most precious possession. "What if you run away? What will I do?"

She started teasing the tip of my cock with the tip of her thumb, prompting my breath to grow heavy.

I could not understand the deep meaning of her words, but I understood her passion. She had always been a doer more than a talker, but that day she was talking.

"You want to hear me say I love you?" Spitting on my growing length, she questioned, regarding my member pulsating in her hands.

"Answer me!"

She boomed, squeezing my length in her hands to prompt a quick nod from me, my lips unable to form words.

"Why?" she queried as I regraded a devilish smile surface on her face, feeling the expression of demand clear on her face.

"You never say it." I breathed in my girlish tone, feeling her hands softly jerk my length while I felt my fake strong persona break inside me.

"You just said it when we got into a relationship. It made me think you did it just to get me where you wanted."

"Why did you never say it again?" Finally, I asked her the question I had been wanting to ask, not expecting her to suddenly slide my whole length inside her wetness.

She was soaking wet. A sloppy pouch. Was it because tormenting me turned her on so much?

"What if you take advantage of my feelings and run away?" A question that left me thinking even though my head was unable to form any thoughts as I felt her wetness open up.

It was her insecurity. I thought.

It made my heart chilly and sting even though my length was burning inside her.

--- Has she been hurt before?

"If I don't say it, you will keep begging for my love. You will act just the way I want you to. And you will be with me forever."

She was crazy to think in such a way. Why would I ever run away from her when my heart only calls for her?

I was fully inside her, feeling her wetness tightly wrap around me. She started grinding above me with mild speed, making me whimper and unable to object to her thoughts.

But the strong bewilderment inside my heart was way too powerful than her thawing pussy. "Even if you express your love, I'll still beg for your love. Why do you have to think like that?"

She whimpered at my words, an effect of my hard length and my words.

I could feel my length rubbing the tight insides of her wetness, sloppily kissing the rough spots inside and my words playing with her head.

"I will always beg for your love. You're my mommy!" I grumbled, regarding her to clench her jaw as if I was poking deep into her with both my cock and my words.

"Where will I go, mommy? Tell me, where do you think I could go, leaving you behind?" I cried, unexpectedly getting strangled by her hand as she pressed my tied hands to my chest with her free hand.

I knew I was hitting her on her weakest spot but I did not run away from continuing to do so.

She raised the speed of her hips as well, slapping her hips against my thighs. It was like I was digging something she had never thought would see the surface.

"There is no place where I would be able to live without you." I coughed, feeling her aggression through her strong breaths and loud hips.

"Mommy! I love you! You just need to believe me! I will never hurt you!" I just needed her to open up her heart to me, just like her pussy. I wanted to soak her heart with my love, just like my cock inside her.

"Fuck, I want you to hurt me! How could I ever think of hurting you?" I growled, feeling her tighten around me as her moans grew louder along with me.

"Please don't think like that! Please, just say you love me! I will always be yours. Your plaything! Your lover and your property!" I felt her juices drip down from my cock, soaking my thighs.

I wanted to touch her, but my hands and my head were tied by her bright eyes and strong grasp. I realized she needed to hear that. That was the only way I could ever get her love.

"Fuck me, mommy! Please! Harder!" I continued, moaning at the top of my lungs, not caring if anyone notices us or hears us. All I needed was, her!

Swiftly her pussy started clenching around me, stinging my cock by eating it. It felt so good and rich.

"I'm sorry, I'm like this," she moaned, as she released her grasp from my throat and plopped over my chest, hiding her face in my neck.

I could feel her pain. I could feel how insecure she must have been. And there I was, thinking just about myself. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry that I never thought you could be feeling this way."

I realized she was insane in choosing her technique to keep me with her, but I also understood the reason behind it.

Within a minute, she was growling into my neck, biting me as I felt her jittering around my cock. My cock was pulsating and quivering inside her as well, probably red from all the swelling.

"I want to cum, mommy! Please! Allow me! I need your permission like always. I can't cum without it!" My breaths were betraying me, not letting me word my need as my hips were struggling not to thrust into her.

"Cum." She moaned into my ear and bit me one last time, before I was leaking my juices inside her, filling her up with every drop inside my cock. She came as well, her fingers sliding into my hair.

With a few last bounces, she had fully released her juices, breathing as if there was not enough air in the world. "I'm sorry, I'm like this," she apologized once again, making me struggle with my tied hands as I wished to hug her close to my body.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this mess, but I will try to put my insecurity aside and show you my love." Her arms wrapped around my head, her scent enchanting me as I rubbed my face into her grasp, letting myself free.

__________________

END OF THE SMUT