The Auction Boy! Ch. 10

Story Info
Sold to her! Loved by her!
1.4k words
3.67
1.8k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kira's P.O.V~

The war I started. The fight, I don't know why I'm fighting, gets obstructed. I see the sand house of my promise falling with Naveen in front of me.

"What is this?" Naveen fearfully steps towards me, eyes full of questions, still far away. "What - what are you two doing?" He startles my entire presence away from Moksh.

I try to walk closer as he withdraws away from me. "Naveen, relax. I can explain." Not in a million chances. I would've never imagined this to happen.

He's not saying much, but I can still feel the fear in his heart. He took off without attending to my explanation, leaving me stunned and astonished to act.

I turned around. Moksh stands there. His face expresses a lot, like his tongue. What he claimed is true. I can't have them both. Though, I still can't accept my feelings.

I have a whole wedding organized. And guests out in the hall celebrating. I'm taught to never break a promise. That's how I end up with one mighty decision.

"Naveen. Please, listen to me." Knocking on my bedroom door seems strange, yet I do it. He denies answering my appeals. Despite that, I continue.

I can't imagine the wrath in his head. I would've killed if I saw my partner with someone else in a condition like that.

"I can explain, Naveen. Let me explain what you saw." I'm worried and apologetic for him. I never wished to hurt him like this.

My begging words seemed to work on him as he swings the door wide, glaring as I walk in. His face has so many emotions written on it.

The Haldi from the ceremony is yet to wash off from both of our faces and here we are, fighting.

I can tell that he didn't expect such a sight on such a vital day. "Why?" He demands, collecting his anger. Yet, his pain is evident in his eyes and his skin.

"What were you doing with him and why?" He practically yells, standing with his hands folded, right in front of my mirror.

I had to draw up my brain for the words about to appear from me. "I - I didn't realize. It all started because of the suffering in me. I can't tell you what you saw was a lie. It was what you saw."

"But he's not to be blamed. I recognize my wrongs, but I will do the right thing." I exclaim as I notice a slight image of someone in the mirror.

It's Moksh. "You will marry me?" Naveen booms, demanding the answer with his bashful voice. I, keeping Moksh in my vision, stride close to Naveen.

"Yes!" I proclaim, cupping his face in my palms as he adds. "And after marriage?" His face has shifted from sullen to warm, yet worried. I can tell how much he adores me.

"I'll send him away or free him. He can go wherever he wants. He will not be a dispute for you. I promise."

"And you want me to trust you with that?" He shakes back, getting rid of my hands from his face. "No, I'm asking you to give me a chance. I made a mistake, but I will make it right."

"Do you love him?"

Moksh's P.O.V~

I heard them talk. They both are ready to marry each other even after what took place today. I can't understand Naveen for loving her so much. He didn't even inquire further about me. Either he's crazy or too blinded by love.

My concern infiltrates my head to the point, where I can not see or feel anything. All I see in my head is them comfortable and understanding with each other. Rahul is as aghast as I am as we both stand in the hall where people are celebrating.

I turned back when I heard her propound that I'll leave after their marriage. Was I expecting too much? "Don't worry. Stand your ground until the end." He refers to Riya, standing by my side, encouraging me as I black out.

"She will not break this marriage," I mutter, witnessing the triumph of her marriage. There's only a day left and I don't think there's a way out.

Abruptly, she appears. Stepping back with Naveen. They look good together. They laugh like the happiest couple. Her arm into his like nothing happened.

I can see the desire he bears for her. Of course, he would let go of the matters like mine. Along with them, I see my heart shattering into a thousand pieces.

Her eyes remain intact to his and avoid mine. There's no solution now. How can I think I'll win over him?

Kira's P.O.V~

The quarrel today was not at all planned. His demanding eyes remain untouched in my head. I can't imagine how much he hates me after that.

Naveen will sleep in a separate room. It is said that it's not fortuitous to see the bride before marriage and he seems to believe in this ideology. I'm sloshed in the reality with a knock on my door.

"Coming." I faintly announce.

He's someone whom I didn't foresee after what happened today. He glares, with everything in his heart. "Is it right that meeting a bride is unlucky before marriage? -- Do you believe in that stuff, Kira?"

"What do you want, Rahul?" I stomp back to where I was sitting on my chair. He follows me with a peculiar attitude in his walk. "Tell me, Kira. Do you believe in that stuff?"

"How can it be unlucky when you're starting your life with that person?" I claim with sass in my tone as he sits on another chair, pulling it right in front of me.

"So, you don't believe in that stuff. Yet, you're ruining three lives for a promise you didn't even make."

"So, you're here for him. -- What made you shift sides?" He snickers after my attitude. "You! You taught me that no matter what, always favor the right thing, even if you have to go against your parents. So, how did I change sides?"

"You think he's the good one here?" I claim as I pull out a cigarette from the box, lighting it up.

"I'm not certain about that. But at least he's right. At least he can accept what he feels unless he like someone." He steals the cigarette away from my hands, puffing it in before blowing it out on my face.

"So, why are you here?" I prevail with one thought, soothing my brain. He's my best friend. I can't ruin this as well.

"Stop this marriage! You're making a grave mistake. Kira, you still have time to stop this." His tone lowers to concern.

"I won't. I can't. -- It's already done." I pull out another to lighten it. "You still have a day left!" He booms, as he again strips my cigarette away. "I don't care!"

"You remember that day? -- I asked you a question. Do you have an answer? -- Do you feel anything for him?"

"It doesn't matter. - Leave Rahul." I stride aside from him, lighting a cigarette, for the third time.

"Just tell me you feel nothing for him and I'll leave with no further word." He gets up, following me to the window I stand by.

"Go, Rahul." The frosty air brushes my skin, just like his indifferent tone. Why is he so fixated on this?

"Tell me, and I'll go." His tone bitters as he stands tall on his feet, fighting with my suppressed emotions. "Kira, tell me you don't love him!"

His remarks continue until I lose my patience and babbled what I didn't want to.

"Ok, yes, yes! I do! - I love him. I've never felt something like that for anyone else. - I want to see him and talk to him all the time, but I can't. -- I can't."

"For once, I can do the right thing. That disaster -- still stays heavy in my heart, Rahul. I can't do wrong now. I can't ruin this as well!" I put my heart out as he stares at me with a look of shock.

"Stop blaming yourself for that! Alright! Just fucking stop now! It wasn't your fault. Stop ruining your life because of that accident."

"I won't stop this marriage. That's my final decision." I withstand my decision as he sighs angrily. "I can't believe you're still holding onto the past. You have to let it go or it will kill you!" He looks annoyed as he sounds as well.

The situation is slipping out of my hands, just like Rahul. He banged the door in my face, escaping to have any further talk with me.

I've never seen him this furious before. According to him, I'm ruining my life by doing this. But, I don't think so.

---------------------

-- Love Author! 😘