All Comments on 'The Auction Pt. 01'

by O2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, wow, just wow. I loved reading everything in this story. I loved the thoughts and caring that Rachel is going through. I assume that Rachel and Cassidy will fall in love. Rachel will feel some guilt. I wonder if there is going to be any blackmail involved but I hope that it will just be some good loving moments and Rachel stays with her husband. I am a big sissy when it comes to a happy ending. I guess I am going to have to read the other story from this author. So far a good story.

metroalmametroalmaover 2 years ago

If you weren't on my list I would have missed this little jewel. Yes it was right under toys and masturbation, but it seems headed toward full on Lesbian so why not . . .?

liz33ndliz33ndover 2 years ago

very erotic writing, please add more very soon

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It seems to me your fans all have a little too much of a good thing on their minds. I can only see one cheating wife in your story who deserves nothing more than a divorce that leaves her with nothing and who makes her known to her family and friends for who she is, a disrespectful, unfaithful wife who cheats with another woman !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userO2@O2
Happily married straight male who loves the outdoors, gardening, photography, and staying fit. I tend to write when the weather is abysmal, and I don't want to go outside. I have a few stories in the works, but it may be a while before I finish them enough to publish. I wri...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES