The Auction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't say a word when her hand palmed my vagina. Instead, she smiled as I sat motionless, letting her feel what she'd done to me. I swallowed hard, wondering what she was going to do next. Much to my surprise and relief, she backed off, letting me catch my breath.

Cassidy looked at me, "We'll have to get together again, Rachel. I'll give you a call, and we can meet when we both have more time. You do excite me, you know, and I have a feeling I excite you also."

I stammered, "Yes, I think that might be interesting, Cassidy. Call me, please."

Looking back, maybe that was a hint of things to come. Delighting in the sweetness and not realizing how it would affect me long term. Yes, I'd spend a bit more time at the gym because of that roll, plus subconsciously I wanted to look good in bed if and when my seduction did occur.

We went our separate ways, but not before Cassidy stole a kiss from me out in the parking lot. She stole it because once again she took me by surprise. We were talking next to my car, my keys in my hand, when she looked me in the eyes. Her arm quickly wrapped around my body, her hand at the back of my head pulling me to her. It was quick and delicious, her tongue toying with mine ever so briefly.

Then just like before, she released me, smiling as she sauntered off, leaving me dazed. My drive home was a blur. Michael was still playing golf, so a long hot shower and a lengthy masturbation session seemed like a good idea.

I slipped out of my clothes as the taste of cinnamon, icing, and Cassidy's lipgloss lingered on my taste buds. I was still aroused thinking of her, and the best place I could think of for that was my bathtub. I lit a couple of scented candles before running the water in the tub. As I waited, I pictured Cassidy lounging in it nude while the warm water filled the void around her luscious body. Her eyes beckoned me, as did her index finger. I imagined her soft voice in a husky whisper asking me to join her, which I did. I entered the tub as she moved her legs around my feet, letting me sit facing her. She smiled, asking me to sit with my back to her so, I turned as she bent her knees then extended her legs over my thighs, capturing me in a warm wet embrace. She told me to lie back against her as she cupped my breasts with her hands.

I laid my head back against her shoulder while her fingers tugged and rolled my nipples, making me squirm. Kissing my exposed neck, she whispered how good my body felt against hers. My eyes closed as she continued her sweet words and breast massage.

It was as if I was in heaven until the water cooled. I awoke from my fantasy with one hand between my legs and the other pulling a nipple. I continued thinking about her as I worked myself into another lust-filled orgasm dreaming of Cassidy. When I climaxed, I ran more hot water and finished my bath. My tension was relieved for the time being, but I knew it would return as soon as she called, and I pictured her again.

12