The Auction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I hadn't dated in years, I asked where they met other women. They mentioned a ladies club, and through friends, plus in everyday life. They were both more outgoing than I was. I'd need to network if this were to continue with other women, not just Jill and Cas.

Jill suggested we go out to a club they frequented. I wasn't too thrilled with the idea since I was trying to keep this weekend a secret. Both of the ladies said they'd never met anyone from the firm, and it should be safe. It could be the way to start my networking thing. Since they were semi-frequent visitors, they would know who to avoid and who was safe.

They kept after me, not in a mean way but persistent. I had my opera outfit, but wearing it two nights in a row just wasn't me. I didn't want to go home and get something to wear, plus I hadn't planned on going out at all this weekend. I finally caved when Jill took me to their bedroom and showed me some outfits I could wear. We weren't the same size, but we could make it work with some things Cassidy had added to the mix. The top and skirt were very tasteful, and I had my heels, so I was set.

They began telling me all about the club, what happens there, what to watch out for and whom, plus little things that will probably shock me. They mentioned sometimes there was sex in the bathroom, at the tables, and sometimes on the dance floor. I had mixed feelings about the whole thing, but they both told me they'd protect and watch out for me.

That didn't help. I mean, it's a club to have fun attending. I shouldn't need protection. Then again, it was my first time, and they were afraid I might get overwhelmed by it all.

We continued discussing it until dinner time when they decided to stay in and cook. My hostesses decided to make Lasagna which I thought was an excellent idea. I followed them into the kitchen to watch. I was leaning back against the counter out of the way as I watched them assemble the ingredients, pots, pans and debated what to put in it.

We ended up with a meatless lasagna, garlic bread, salad, and wine. The kitchen talk was mainly about food. I like to eat but not cook. I don't find it enjoyable. However, with Jill and Cas, I wouldn't mind cooking. They were fun, and it was interesting interacting with them as they threw things together, drank, and laughed.

After dinner, we sat outside to watch Gretchen running around barking at birds, squirrels, and chasing a ball. I'd pretty much told them my life story, and they had reciprocated. I didn't have many close friends, but I could see the three of us becoming more than just sex partners.

About seven, Jill suggested it was time to get ready. Gretchen was worn out, had done her business, and was asleep in her bed. We dressed, primped, checked each other out, then headed off to the 'Pink Parasol'.

The club wasn't what I imagined. I'm not a club person and pictured it as sleazy, dark, with sex acts happening in all sorts of places because of the way Jill and Cas had described it. It wasn't huge, but it was big enough to accommodate quite a few people. It wasn't just for ladies, which I had assumed. There was a DJ on a stage playing music, a few people were dancing, and more wandering about checking each other out.

We were greeted at the door by a large woman who smiled and greeted Jill and Cas by name. She also smiled when they told her it was my first time there. She grinned at me, wishing me a pleasant evening. We found a booth overlooking the dance floor. A server greeted us, asking for our order as we took our seats. She was friendly, in a white blouse and black pants, which was the dress code. Jill bought the first round as we settled back to observe and gossip.

I was introduced to the ladies Jill and Cas knew who stopped by to say hello. I could feel their eyes on me, wondering if I was a new play toy. The server returned with our drinks, and after we'd sipped some, Jill and Cas got up to dance, leaving me to watch. That's when I was approached by several people one at a time asking me to dance or if they could sit and talk or buy me a drink. I declined every offer except one.

My escorts had pointed her out earlier as one of the 'nice' ones. Her name was Amalia, was maybe twenty-five if I had to guess, a sweet-looking redhead with the cutest dimples I'd ever seen. Cas mentioned she was a Ph.D. candidate at the local university. She looked lovely, not flashy like some of the others who dropped by, more reserved, sure of herself. She'd always arrived alone and left the same way. She liked to dance and socialize as far as Jill and Cas knew. I allowed her to sit and talk with me as I watched the dance floor.

Our conversation went back and forth, asking questions about each other, nothing too personal, just the usual banter when meeting someone for the first time. I found Amalia a delightful conversationist. She was finalizing her doctorate in sports medicine. She'd played La Crosse until an injury ended her career, which prompted her to study medicine. She still worked out but not to the degree she did when she was competing.

After about three songs, Jill and Cas rejoined us. Jill and Cas squeezed Amalia in between them and me smiling as Amalia moved closer. We talked for another few songs then Amalia asked me to dance. At first, I declined, then, with encouragement from Jill, I agreed to get on the dance floor. I hadn't danced in public since my wedding, ages ago. Amalia didn't seem to mind as she took my hand, walking me onto the floor.

The music was some song I recognized from the radio. It was upbeat but not too fast. I flailed about, trying to keep the beat as I watched Amalia move with the grace of a gazelle. She seemed to flow with the music, bending and swaying as the tempo changed. When Amalia would turn, her eyes would catch mine as I watched. She'd smile then twist again, showing off how flexible she was.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her as I randomly bumped into people while dancing. I apologized each time I did, feeling like an inept fool. Amalia watched me, smiling when I blushed after apologizing. I'd catch her gaze, blush a bit more as she smiled, and turn away. We danced to a couple of songs until the DJ queued up a slow one. I stopped dancing then started to turn back to our booth when Amalia took my hand.

The look in her eyes as she asked me to stay melted my heart. So, I stayed, and we danced as if we were lovers. We held each other tightly, hands roaming over our backsides. Our breasts pressed together. I could feel our nipples brush against each other, stirring that delectable feeling between my legs. Amalia took the lead, nuzzling my neck as we moved. My knees felt as if they'd give way about halfway through the song. She whispered that she was attracted to me and wanted to know more about me. I surprised myself when I replied that I liked her and would like to meet for coffee or lunch sometime. We continued our dance until the music changed back to upbeat and loud.

I broke our embrace, taking her hand to return to the booth. Jill and Cas were nothing but smiles as we sat back down. I was flush and quickly polished off my drink, then eyeing a fresh one sitting in front of me. It, too, went down way too fast.

When I set the glass back down, I could feel Amalia's hand on my thigh. She had a firm yet soft touch as she gently brushed aside the hem of my skirt to massage my leg. That's all she did. I was expecting her to grope and slip her hand between my legs.

If she had, she would have discovered how aroused I was. She rested her hand on my thigh after a few minutes of massaging me. Maybe it was her way of telling me I was hers or something. I didn't mind at all. Here I was, just over fifty, and an adorable twenty-something wanted me.

The rest of the evening we all talked, danced with each other and had fun. It all seemed to end too soon. We left just after midnight, but I did something else I hadn't planned on before leaving. Amalia and I traded phone numbers.

The talk back to Jill and Cassidy's place was all about Amalia and me. They'd never heard a bad thing about her. She'd never been seen leaving with anyone, and she was always sweet and friendly. It felt like I was in high school again, hearing Jill and Cas gossip and squeal when they mentioned Amalia and me. They encouraged me to at least talk with her. Coffee, lunch, or whatever, I had to start someplace with someone, and they thought she'd be perfect for me. I did question the age gap thing. They laughed, pointing out they weren't that much older than she was. I had to admit I was smitten with her. She was very polite, didn't come on to me, except massaging my thigh, which I enjoyed. She was intelligent, had goals, and was cute.

After about fifteen minutes, I had to stop them from talking about us; it was getting too silly. Yes, I was enjoying my new relationship with Jill and Cas. When we got back to their place, I showed them how much.

Cas took Gretchen out after we got home while Jill and I were undressing. When Cas returned, because of their teasing, I decided to shock them and got out the strapless strappie. While in the walk-in closet, I figured out how to insert it in me then walked out, much to their surprise and delight.

I smiled, hands on my hips with the strappie sticking out of me, "Okay, who's first."

They laughed at first, then Jill smiled, "Cas can go first, then I want to use it on you, Kath."

I smiled, "Sounds yummy. Ready Cas?"

Cas nodded then laid over the end of the bed, ass in the air for me. I lubed it up as Jill rubbed her wife's pussy then I moved to the end of the bed where she lay down. Jill's face was under Cas' so they could make out as I slipped the strappie into Cas.

At first, I was a little awkward getting into the correct position. I moved Cas back and forth on the bed as best I could. Then I'd try again and move myself. We finally got into a position where I could easily slip back and forth in her without too much effort. It was a strange feeling for me to be doing this. I'd never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be fucking another woman from behind with something like this.

But, here I was, my hands on her hips as I moved in and out, giving almost as good as I got. The strappie part in me felt amazing as I pressed into Cas. It rubbed against my clit each time I went into her. I heard Jill tell me to go faster as she lay watching her wife's face. Cas managed to move slightly back into me as I pushed forwards.

Cassidy made suggestions as I kept slipping it back and forth in her. I kept it up for longer than I'd expected. My heart was racing, adrenaline pumping as our mutual orgasms built. I hit Cas' spot after a little more fumbling around with my position. Her cries of 'yes, Kath' helped me concentrate, so I stayed where I was, slamming against her ass with my hips. My intensity grew as we both neared our climaxes. My knees were weakening, but I kept on pumping away because it felt so good.

Jill decided I needed more attention than Cas, so she left the bed to stand behind me. Reaching around, she pinched and twisted my nipples as I fucked her wife. I was surprised at how much I liked them squeezed. Jill had figured it out from the very beginning, whispering in my ear as she pinched and twisted them.

Her voice was barely audible over Cassidy's moans and grunts, "You like this, don't you, Kath. Feels good, doesn't it, baby."

I stammered, partially because I was panting and partly because it took my breath away when she did it, "Yes, Jill, I do."

It wasn't long after she started pinching me that Cassidy reached her climax with me not far behind. I was pretty spent thrusting the strappie into Cassidy. I'd have to hit the gym and build my endurance if I was going to do things like this in the future.

Just as Cassidy orgasmed, Jill licked my neck, pinched my nipples, causing me to erupt. I nearly fell backward as my knees buckled and my eyes rolled back in my head. Jill held onto me as my body shuddered right behind Cassidy. I couldn't believe how intense it felt, the two of us cumming together at the same time.

It took a few moments for me to regain my composure and ease the strappie out from Cas. She was motionless, laying on the bed panting. Jill reached down to ease the toy out of me, making sure I didn't fall. She took it, placed it to her lips, then kissed both ends. She licked it clean as a young child would a lollipop. Her broad smile made me smile. Also, I was still euphoric from my orgasm as Cassidy got up from the bed to help position me to receive. I protested half-heartedly, my body still tingling.

Jill slipped the strappie into herself, moaning as she did. Then as I bent over on the bed, Cassidy dribbled some of her saliva into my ass crack. My eyes widened when I realized where the strappie was going. Cassidy massaged my bud as Jill moved the end of her tool to tease my ass, perineum, and pussy.

Thank goodness I was already wet down there as Jill eased the tip into me. I protested a bit as Jill began moving it past my bud and into my ass. It wasn't pleasant at all, and I told them so. Jill understood and backed off, not wanting to ruin what we had begun together.

She removed it from her pussy, took it to the bathroom, and left it in the sink. She returned to Cassidy and me to be sure things were fine. I reassured her all was well and thanked her for not continuing. She understood entirely, as did Cas.

We lounged around for a bit longer, talking about what we'd just done. When we'd talked enough, we got ready for bed. I'd never slept more than two to a bed, so here I was lying between two lesbians after having fucked one and almost been fucked by the other.

My mind was in overload as Jill turned out the light, and we kissed each other good night. My heartbeat was still rapid but slowing down as I stared at the ceiling in the darkened room. Eventually, I did fall asleep marveling at what I'd done and looking forward to what I might do in the future.

12