The Audition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lets his head fall back onto the bench and says, "Good boy. Now you want to win, don't you? See my bull over here likes to think of himself very highly and he has not had much competition from other subs up until now." She says, reaching over to strike the side of her bull's chest with the dragon tail softly. "Isn't that right my pet?" she snaps.

He instinctively flinches from the whip and stumbles to force against his chains. It takes him a second to realize the Queen is addressing him and he mumbles a response in between thrusts, "Yes... my Queen." He is suddenly filled with shame at the thought of failing her in this competition. He has worked so hard thus far to do everything she has asked of him that the thought of losing that now makes him almost weak in the knees. He shifts quietly on the bench as his ass is pounded hard for what seems like eternity.

"Is this man ever going to cum?" he thinks to himself as he is almost outside of his own body now, imagining himself looking down on these sluts in this scene and he cannot help but smile wryly.

Crack! Another slap finds the puppy's bare, used ass. "Now, your little cum catchers are almost full sluts. Just a little bit more now." she exclaims excitedly. The puppy is now mumbling softly and sobbing to himself. He is trying hard to overcome this humiliation and craves to make a good impression for this woman. "He is so arrogant. That slut needs to be shown what a good sub can take!" he thinks to himself.

With that the fourth man and the third man that have now moved into position behind the nice, rosy asses on display suddenly begin to fuck with an insatiable fever. The bull thinks he hears the Queen laughing in amusement, but all of his senses are suddenly a blur of oversensation, the sound of bodies slapping together, and the realization of his own cum somehow still dripping into the cup slowly. He wishes he could see how close he was to filling the cup. He wanted so badly to win that is made his heart race as the endorphins ran through him.

He breathes a little sigh of relief as the third man grabbed his hips so hard and pulled the slut down onto his cock as he let go of a deep orgasm. The bull's sissy hole was nearly numb now from overuse and he was already regretting how he would feel in the morning. He could hear the almost full cup filling up slowly with a mixture of the men's cum. "Only one more...then the Queen will be so proud of me..." he thinks to himself, wondering what the fourth man had in store for him. Judging by the puppy's response, he is not going to enjoy it right now.

The third man dismounted the bull from the bench and wiped the tip of his cock on the bull's bare ass. He gives him a little slap as if to say thank you and moves on. The fourth man is still fucking the puppy and sounds to be on the edge of an orgasm as he is finally grunting and growling while the man fucks with such force he is moving the bench slightly with each thrust forward. He listens desperately to hear for movement and is cowering now on the bench, fearful for what is next. He hears the puppy continue to softly sob as cum drips slowly into the cup below.

"It looks like we have a winner!" the Queen exclaims loudly, clapping her hands. "Now let me see here, whose cup has earned more cum? Which one of you is the bigger slut?" she asks. He can feel one of the men grabbing the cup from between his legs. The bull can't help but wonder anxiously, hoping it is his cup that is the fullest. He never got to experience the fourth man. Could he win without getting used by all four men? He wondered to himself.

He heard some soft mumbling from the Queen and a couple of the men as they evaluated the contents of the cups. The bull was now aware of just how tightly he was holding onto the bell, his hands ached to hold it tight.

"Wow, I don't believe it sluts! Looks like we have a tie on our hands!!" she says loudly. "Now, what should we do to declare a winner? I find it hard to believe that both of you are equally slutty and good at taking abuse in your ass. One of you has to be a bigger cum slut than the other! Hmmmm." she wonders aloud.

One of the men speaks up as he is cleaning of his large cock, "My Queen! I have the perfect suggestion." he exclaims.

"Come here and whisper it in my ear boy." the Queen commands. He hears the sound of shuffling feet and muffled voices all around him. She listens to the stranger and smiles. "Oh my, what a lovely solution to our little problem here!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Boys, clean up your cocks and release the shackles on the sluts." she commands. He can hear the puppy next to him struggling to regain control of his body and stand up again on his sore hips. He feels a strong hand reaching under him to release the chain from around his neck. He takes a minute to regain his balance from being bent over and used on the bench for what seemed like an eternity. He breathes in slowly to relax his body once again. As he comes back into a full awareness of himself, his mind can't help but wonder what he must do to finally prove himself to her.

"Kneel sluts!" she barks at them loudly. He falls to the floor in a heap, forgetting for a moment how weary his body is. He gets into the ever familiar kneeling posture on the ground. He places the bell carefully on the ground next to him so that is does not make a sound.

"Now, blindfolds off!" she says as one of the men removed his blindfold. He struggles to adjust to the light and make sense of what is before him when someone taps him on the shoulder and hands him a warm glass...

12