The Autumn War Vol. 01: Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," she mumbled as she covered her face with her upper hands. "Is...is it supposed to feel like this?"

"I figured you'd know better than I do," he replied, Jade slowly sagging back to the sleeping bag like a deflating pool toy as he relented. "It doesn't hurt, right?"

"N-no," she stammered, her antennae waving as she shook her head adamantly. "It feels like I'm floating on a cloud. I've...I've used my fingers before. I was curious," she added with a nervous chuckle, as though she felt the need to justify it. "I just wasn't expecting this to be so much more intense..."

She had been so confident leading up to this, seducing him like a pro, but it seemed that he had more experience than she did when it came to lovemaking. Communication was something that she had practiced every day of her life, after all, but this was completely new to her. She might not even know what her body was capable of yet. How many Jarilans had slept with a human and could inform her?

"This is just foreplay," he chuckled, taking a moment to revel in turning the tables on her.

"I know that!" she protested, giving him a mock tap on the head with her fist. "There are videos on the colony's intranet. There, I admit it. Female Drones outnumber males by a huge margin, and I've never met a human who I wanted to approach before. Not until you."

"I'd be surprised if you weren't curious," he added. "If I look like I know what I'm doing, it's only because you're a little more familiar than I expected."

"Maybe I can still surprise you," she cooed, pushing his head back down between her legs.

He began to circle her firm bud with the tip of his tongue, alternating between quick flurries and slow, doting strokes to keep her guessing. Her winking opening drew his attention, and he raised a finger to it, a ring of stretchy muscle closing around the tip. Jade flinched, a tremor rolling through her body, the Jarilan propping herself up on her lower elbows to get a look at what he was doing.

"Tell me if I'm going too fast," he said, Jade nodding her head as she watched his finger with half-lidded eyes. Slowly, he pushed it deeper, his heart quickening as new sensations assailed him. He was met with an impossibly tight, undulating tunnel of flesh, rolling muscle contractions stroking his finger in powerful flurries that felt like shivers. It wasn't strong enough to be uncomfortable, but it still gave him pause, wet flesh with the texture of satin pressing down on him like it was trying to make a mold of his digit. Her honeyed nectar coated his skin in a slippery sheen, warm and viscous, making her clenching muscles glide as they eased him deeper.

After the first inch or two of rippling flesh, he felt something unexpected brush against the tip of his finger. His eyes widened as what felt like tiny nodules of delicate tissue closed around him in a muscular spasm, combing across his skin. They were just firm enough that he could feel them, but not quite so much that they provided any real resistance, like a forest of tiny papillae.

"What is it?" she asked, noting his expression. "Is something wrong?"

Now, it was Evan's turn to stammer his reply.

"I...uh, guess you surprised me after all. A good surprise," he added, meeting her gaze. He began to move his finger now, pulling it back, feeling a wonderful suction grip him. As he found a steady rhythm, he brought his lips back to her loins, pouring his passion into each kiss and lick. She was so sensitive, dancing like a puppet on the end of its strings, her upper hands rising to knead her breasts as the lower pair clawed desperately at the bedding beneath her. When he felt like she was getting too close, those wonderful contractions coming thick and fast, he relented a little to pay some attention to her thighs. Her fat was so cushiony and inviting - if it was indeed fat - rubbery muscle rising to the surface to dimple it when his lingering kisses made her flex.

The openings in her armor guided him, almost as though the most sensual parts of her body had been left purposefully exposed in a deliberate attempt to entice him. No, that was the truth of it. Jade hadn't been honed by millions of years of evolution, but by an unfathomably intelligent consciousness - an alien mind with a singular purpose. How a creature that likely didn't even experience love or attraction could glean such profound insights into what turned humans on was a mystery that he would probably never solve.

Jade was rocking her wide hips into him now, matching his pace, hilting his digit as though she was trying to reach an itch deep inside her. He admired the way that her flat tummy flexed and shifted, the subtle outlines of what might be abdominal muscles rising up from beneath the taut skin. It was hard to tell if the rosy hue came from the skin itself or if it was transparent, letting the color bleed through.

He redoubled his efforts, lashing her clitoris with his tongue, trapping it between his lips to make her writhe and gasp. She had dug herself deeper into the pillows that they had stolen from the bunks, one of them draped over her face, but she was too lost in her pleasure to pay it any mind. The pheromones that she was putting out now were incredible, like a hallucinogenic drug, each breath filling his lungs with her sordid perfume. It was as if pure lust was evaporating from her skin. Between the sweet taste that filled his mouth and the lurid flashes of half-remembered nights of passion that filled his head, he could hardly think about anything other than the needy ache in his throbbing erection.

With a low, drawn-out moan, Jade climaxed. Her insides sealed around his finger, tightening like a noose, those teasing papillae raking across its tip as the firm muscles beyond their bounds spasmed. He couldn't take his mind off how it might feel to have those things encompass his glans, to feel the nodules of wet flesh stroking him in shuddering waves. He kept his lips locked to her loins for as long as he could before she bucked him off, her hands kneading her boobs like balls of dough as she rode out her orgasm, each spark of pleasure sending a wonderful tremor coursing through her body.

Gradually, still thrusting reflexively, she came down from her high. She let out a shuddering sigh, pushing the pillow away from her face, reaching up to straighten one of her antennae as she gazed down at him.

"I've been missing out," she chuckled, an aftershock tickling her as Evan struggled to withdraw his finger. He brought it to his mouth, then stopped himself when he realized what he was doing. She tasted good enough that he had been about to suck his finger clean as a reflex, as though he had just pulled it from a jar of syrup.

He lay down beside her on the sleeping bag, draping an arm around her midriff, enjoying the way that she shivered at his touch. She was still sensitive, giddy, Jade giving him a beaming smile as she shuffled closer to nuzzle his cheek. Her antennae tickled his face as they brushed against his skin, but he welcomed them, knowing that she was wallowing in his pheromones.

"You smell like you're about to explode," she chuckled, drawing a lazy circle on his belly with her finger. "Let me take care of that for you..."

She slid down his body, pushing herself along with her four arms, coming to a stop when her head was about level with his stomach. She knelt beside him, her eyes lingering on his swollen erection, her antennae waving over it. She shuddered, her eyes drooping, as though she had just taken in a deep breath of his scent. One of her upper hands reached out to brush his shaft, Jade watching his cock flex. She wrapped her fingers around it, feeling it pulse against her palm, her silky skin gliding along his length as she began to stroke. She brought a second hand to grip his base, a third resting on his stomach, while the fourth roamed down to his balls.

With so many hands, she could be everywhere at once, Evan reeling as unexpected pleasure surged through him. She was so gentle, her grip as light as a feather, each hand moving independently of the rest. He felt her cup his balls, stroking them with her fingers, another digit circling his glans.

"This is where you're most sensitive, right?" she asked in a low, breathy voice. "I can feel you getting harder. Fuck, it's like resin..."

A sweet ache permeated his member as she mapped it with her fingertips, tracing bulging veins, peeling back his foreskin to expose his shining head. Evan lay back, staring at the ceiling with unfocused eyes as he enjoyed her attentions. She was like some kind of masseuse, her fingers as agile as those of a pianist.

"I wanna try something," she declared, shifting her weight to get a little closer. "I don't know if this is gonna work, because I don't really have a mouth," she added with a chuckle. "But, maybe it'll feel good."

Evan watched as she leaned over him, her face plates splitting open, her proboscis snaking forth. Holding his member in place with one hand, she brought the wriggling organ down to his glans, making him flinch as it glanced across his tender flesh. It was slick with her saliva, muscular, swirling around his pulsing tip with surprising finesse. It didn't quite feel like a tongue, but it wasn't unpleasant, the azure appendage coiling around him as it spiraled downward.

It darted back inside her mouth as she brought her lips down to plant a kiss on his tip, their soft, pillowy texture sending a jolt of pleasure coursing through him. She mouthed softly, crawling them across his sensitive flesh, peppering it with teasing pecks. She returned to his tip, sliding them over his glans, taking him into her mouth. Without a throat, she couldn't apply any suction, but she could still purse her lips to keep him trapped inside the pocket of warm flesh. It felt just like the lining of an inner cheek, her proboscis wrapping around his girth again, darting across his anatomy like the tip of a paintbrush. It was a strange sensation, but a pleasant one, her shallow mouth unexpectedly inviting.

"I dunno if I'm doing a very good job," she giggled nervously as she drew back, wetting her lips with her proboscis.

"It felt good," Evan replied, giving her a woozy smile. "I think you're better with your hands, though."

"Magic fingers," she giggled, wiggling all four sets of digits like she was playing an invisible keyboard. She sized him up again, cocking her head. "I can't really spit, but maybe..."

Evan's face warmed as she reached between her thighs, coating her hand in a glossy sheen of her fluids. She returned that hand to his member, her fingers sliding in the lurid secretions, quickly covering his length in a slick layer.

"Whoa," Evan gasped, reeling as she began to pump her fist. He hadn't expected it to feel so good, her fingers lighting up his nerves like a switchboard as they glided across his skin, almost frictionless. She smiled at his reaction, bringing a second hand to his pulsing member, twisting it around his glans as she continued to stroke. One of her lower hands rested on his belly, while the last one snuck down between his legs, cradling his balls. It was incredible how much control she had over them. Evan couldn't even rub his stomach and pat his head at the same time without fucking it up.

"Do you like that?" she cooed, drinking in his pained expressions with her green eyes. "Should I go a little faster? Tighter, maybe?"

"Tighter, yeah," he sighed. His back arched reflexively as she squeezed a little harder, his cock slipping from her grasp like a bar of soap thanks to her fluids. She was milking him with a slow, deliberate motion, sliding her fingers from his base to his tip. The speed and pressure never remained quite the same, Jade keeping him on his toes, Evan feeling like the very beat of his heart was tied to the motions of her hands. With all three of them, she could encompass his entire length, twisting and stroking in alternating directions. Somehow, it was the warmth of her palm as she held his balls that distracted him the most, her soft skin like velvet.

Jade paused for a moment, lying down beside him on the sleeping bag. She hooked her leg around his, wrapping her arms around his waist, pulling herself close. Her breasts pressed up against his shoulder, and she reached up to take his head in her upper hand, guiding his face down into the ruff of shimmering fur around her neck.

"Breathe deep," she whispered, resuming her cruel massage with her lower pair of hands. Each breath that he took made his head swim, somehow enhancing the sensation of her relentless stroking. She had arms to spare, enough that she could run her fingers through his hair while tickling his balls and pumping her tight fist all at the same time. Even without the pheromones that were ensnaring his senses, it would have been intoxicating.

"You really are full of surprises," he murmured, feeling himself melt into her arms. He could feel his climax gradually building, the tendrils of her flowery perfume invading his mind, creating a relaxing haze that made him feel like he could have fallen asleep right there. Now that she was more relaxed, so was he.

"Yeah, well I'm hoping to be full of something else pretty soon," she replied with a lascivious chuckle. "Are you getting close? I can do this for as long as you want. I was designed to hold a rifle steady for hours at a time - my arms won't get tired."

"I'm getting there," he replied, pushing his face deeper into her downy fur. "You can go a tad faster if you want to..."

He started to thrust into her hand, Jade redoubling her efforts, dancing her dexterous fingers up and down his cock. She squeezed his balls gently, feeling them swell in anticipation, cradling his face in her hand as she pushed him closer and closer to the brink.

"Does it feel good?" she demanded, lifting his face out of her collar so that she could see his expression. "Tell me how it feels."

"You feel amazing," he groaned, those green eyes sparkling like cut jewels through the fog of his arousal. She gave him another warm smile, then pushed him back down into her fur, forcing him to fill his lungs with her sweet aroma.

"Come for me," she whispered, the pace of her rhythmic stroking increasing as her grip grew tighter. It was more than he could stand, her breathy voice oozing with lust, cutting through his fugue like a hot knife. With one last heaving thrust, he filled her closed fist with his emission, feeling it splash against her palm. It seeped between her fingers, hot and gelatinous, another thick rope painting her rosy skin. She kept one hand closed around his glans, stroking his shaft with another, a third massaging his balls as though encouraging him to give her more. The stimulation was relentless, Evan hiding his face in her ruff, his body jerking with each fresh rush of ecstasy.

With every stroke of her hand came another wad of pearly fluid, his clenching muscles giving her all that he had, each one chased by a wonderful current of pleasure that washed over him like a tide. The warm, tingling sensation gradually subsided, leaving delightful euphoria in its wake. He sagged into her four arms, feeling her ease out one last shuddering spurt before relinquishing her hold on him, the ache of satisfaction permeating him to the core. Her ruff was as soft as any pillow, and he treated it as such, Jade holding him close as he gradually regained his faculties.

As much as he tried, he couldn't come up with anything witty to say, so he settled for a placating kiss to demonstrate his gratitude. The wordless gesture was all that Jade required, the two sharing a slow, affectionate embrace while his afterglow diminished.

"This is even more fun than I imagined," Jade cooed as Evan rolled onto his back, taking his first breath of relatively pheromone-free air in what must be minutes. She brought a hand to his chest, sliding her fingers through the perspiration that coated him in a glistening layer. "Cool, you're sweating," she marveled.

"Cool?" he chuckled.

"We don't sweat," she explained. "I like the way it feels on your skin..."

"I'm really happy we did this," he added, Jade smirking up at him as she lay her head on his shoulder.

"Oh?"

"I was worried that we might not be compatible, but that seems silly now. I asked Hernandez for advice, of all people, and he told me that we would figure it out together."

"He gave you good advice," she replied, running her fingers through his hair again. She was petting him like a cat, but it was a pleasant sensation that he welcomed. It had been a while since he'd shared his bunk with a woman and even longer since anyone had shown him such unreserved affection. "I suppose he wouldn't be able to fuck his way across the Galaxy if he didn't learn a thing or two about relationships. Selfishness isn't an attractive trait in a partner, and I think even the Borealans would agree."

"Check it out," he said, nodding to the window above them. Jade released him, and they both sat up, watching the surface of Kerguela roll past below the carrier.

"We could be back down there by tomorrow," Jade sighed, her antennae drooping a little. They perked up again when Evan took her nearest hand, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

"It's like you said - we have to make the most of the time we have. Tomorrow is tomorrow. All that matters right now is you and me."

"I can almost pretend that we'll be in this room forever," she replied, leaning her head on his shoulder again. "I've never been afraid of combat before, but I guess I've found something that I couldn't stand to lose."

"We can't lose," he added, giving her a gentle nudge. "We're ghosts, remember?"

They watched the spectacular view for a few minutes more, wisps of white cloud drifting above the autumn forests, then Evan cleared his throat to get her attention.

"So...do you want to be on top, or should I?" he asked.

"Wow. Just put me on the spot, why don't you?" she said as she gave him a playful shove. "I take it that means you're ready to go again?"

"I can't keep my hands off you for much longer," he replied, Jade wetting her lips at the prospect.

"I guess I'll be on the bottom, then. Just be gentle, okay? You humans are bigger than you looked in those videos."

She lay down on the sleeping bag, shifting her weight on the pillows as she opened her legs in invitation, Evan kneeling between them. She was still wonderfully wet from their last encounter, the light catching her fleshy lips to make them glisten. He felt the relative firmness of her carapace transition to flush skin as he drew closer, poising there with his erection hovering a mere inch from her loins, feeling the heat that radiated from her. He reached for an armored hip for leverage, watching the rise and fall of her chest quicken as he repositioned himself.

"Just say the word, and I'll stop," he assured her as he took his member in his hand. He angled it down towards her flushed loins, slowly sliding his exposed glans between her soft lips. They parted, slick with her anticipation, Evan rubbing the head of his pulsing cock up and down her vulva.

"Are you trying to frustrate me?" she grumbled, all four of her hands gripping the sleeping bag tightly. She looked like she was afraid she might float away.

"I wanted to wet it a little first - help it go in easier," he explained.

He pushed forward, feeling that tight ring of muscle resist him. It felt like putting on a rubber that was a few sizes too small, the narrow band constricting around him, flesh with the texture of wet silk raking across his glans. They winced in tandem as he applied a little more pressure, a popping sensation making them both flinch as he got the tip inside. That muscular ring constricted around his head, flurries of clenching muscle rippling across the most sensitive part of his anatomy.