The Autumn War Vol. 01: Invasion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He glanced up at Jade briefly, gauging her reaction. She was fiddling with an antenna again, curling it around her finger, watching intently as he inched deeper. He heard no plea to stop, so he continued, feeling her narrow walls cleave open before him. It felt more like he was making a tunnel than spreading one apart.

"K-keep going," she stammered, her thighs trembling around his waist.

Feeling a little more confident now that he was most of the way in, he dared to thrust gently, Jade throwing her head back as the widest part of his shaft made it inside.

"Sorry!" he blurted, but she was quick to assuage his concerns.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned as she arched her back off the sleeping bag. "I can feel your blood pumping inside me."

"Should I-"

"More!' she demanded, crossing her legs behind his butt. She pulled him deeper, Evan bottoming out inside her, watching a beautiful tremor roll through her body as she impaled herself on his member. He was plunged into the chamber of tiny nodules that he had felt earlier, her flesh stretching taut over his glans like he was trying to push a finger through latex. The sensation of a thousand tiny, slippery papillae scouring his glans was enough to make him double over, her tight grip peeling back his foreskin in what felt like a calculated attempt to ensure that he could feel each and every one of them. They were like the tips of little tongues, just firm enough that he could feel them, but not so much that they provided any real resistance.

He planted his hands to either side of her narrow waist, stopping dead in his tracks as his addled brain struggled to process this rush of new stimuli.

"Okay," Jade began, lust making her voice waver. "I'm not scared anymore. I want you to go for it."

"G-go for it?" he panted, lifting his gaze to see her peering back at him with fire in her eyes.

"Go for it!"

He withdrew most of the way out of her, almost relieved to leave those teasing bumps behind, her loins gripping him like they were trying to prevent him from pulling away. When he pushed back inside, her soft thighs cushioning him, he felt her smooth passage give way to her maddening depths once again. They found a slow, steady pace together, the lurid sucking and clapping sounds of their coupling filling the tiny room.

"I...I don't know how long I can keep this up for," Evan chuckled weakly, a tingling surge of pleasure washing over him with each thrust. "You feel too goddamned good, Jade."

"Told you I had some surprises up my sleeve," she cooed. "Literally..."

She didn't just lie there and take it - her body was in perpetual motion, Evan admiring her as she writhed beneath him. The chitin plates were flexible enough that they didn't limit her range of motion, segmented in places to ensure that they didn't get in the way. All of the soft, fleshy parts of her sculpted body quivered with each thrust, toned muscle rising from beneath waxy skin to catch the light from the solitary halogen strip on the ceiling above them. She might not be able to sweat, but the effect made her look wet, like she had been oiled up prior to their encounter. Evan lay the flat of his hand on her belly, her muscles tensing in waves beneath his fingers, a defined six-pack rising from beneath her satin skin when a shiver of pleasure made her flex involuntarily. His own sudor made his touch slick, and he let his hand glide up her torso, only now noting her lack of a navel. The contours of her armor guided him like a runway, leading him to her bosom.

Her pert breasts wobbled in time with his steady rhythm, firm enough that they always kept their perfect teardrop shape, but soft enough to ripple like jello with each impact. It was more than he could take, Evan filling his hand with one of them, feeling his fingers sink up to the first joint in her welcoming fat. There was no nipple to focus his attention on - she was completely smooth - but the way that she tightened when he squeezed told him just how sensitive she must be.

"You don't have to be gentle," she said with a covetous growl. "I want them to be sore when you're done with them."

"You sure you haven't done this before?" he panted, Jade cocking her head at him.

"Everything is just...clicking," she explained, her long lashes fluttering as he delivered another powerful thrust. "It feels right, like we were made to fit together."

He answered her with another squeeze that made her voice crack, Jade lifting herself off the sleeping bag as though trying to push her chest into his hand in encouragement. Like shaping a ball of wet clay, he kneaded, reveling in the way that her flesh bulged between his fingers. Beneath the supple layer of fat was the firmer breast tissue that gave them their wonderful shape, yet without nipples, it could serve no other purpose than to make them look and feel authentic. The glassy smoothness of her skin and the memory foam texture of her bosom was almost too perfect, like an abstract idea brought into being.

Evan drew a little closer to her, hooking one arm behind her back to lift her off the deck, her small frame light enough that he could have thrown her around like a toy if he had wanted to. He let his other hand roam lower, cupping one of her cheeks, the meat of her ass spilling around his digits as he dug deep. She was almost upside-down now, her shoulders on the sleeping bag, her butt raised in the air. This new position gave Evan more leverage, and he redoubled his efforts, plunging deeper and faster into her undulating reaches. She was making an animal out of him, the allure of those delicate nodules too powerful to ignore.

"You're so deep," she groaned, wriggling her hips like she was trying to escape. The motion stirred him around inside her, driving his member into her tender, yielding walls. Another of those shivering contractions rippled through her as she bucked, her loins seeming to close around him, swallowing as though trying to drink from him.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" he gasped, almost letting her fall as the pleasure assailed him.

"What, this?" she cooed as another muscle contraction dizzied him. It felt like a hand was reaching from beyond the limits of her flesh to stroke him, squeezing him in a vice grip.

"Don't do that too often," he warned, reaching up to brush his damp hair out of his face. "Not unless you want this to be over very quickly."

"I'll try to pace myself," she replied with a sly giggle that only made him want her more. "You're raining on me," she added, reaching for his chest with her upper pair of hands, sliding them across his sweat-soaked skin. "God, they're like droplets of liquid lust to my senses. You have no idea..."

"I have some idea," he replied, lowering his face to the nape of her neck. He buried it in her fluffy collar, nuzzling as he let the pheromones in her sweet perfume fill his lungs again, probing for something to kiss beneath the fur. He found chitin, Jade squirming as he crawled his lips from her shoulder to her throat, lingering on her shell.

"That tickles," she complained, leaning into him all the same.

He brought his face down to her chest, wrangling one of her supple breasts. There was nothing to latch onto, nowhere to focus his attention, so he settled for dragging his tongue across its waxy surface. She responded strongly to his mouthing and kissing all the same, her spine arching, her loins gripping him more tightly with each kiss and flurry. Perhaps the entire organ was as rich in nerve endings as a nipple. He made slow circles with his tongue, drawing her flesh into his mouth gently, his fingers delving deep into her soft bosom all the while.

When he relented, she sagged back to the sleeping bag, lifting her hips off the deck to meet his thrusts. There was a sudden flurry of movement, Jade moving just as fast as he had seen her move in combat, four segmented arms wrestling him onto his back. His momentary alarm faded when he got his bearings again, seeing her straddling him, his member still lodged deep inside her. She was pinning his wrists with her two upper arms, her lower pair of hands resting on his belly as she lay her insubstantial weight on him.

"I changed my mind," she purred, slowly starting to rock back and forth. "I think I'll try being on top now."

In this position, she was the one who dictated their pace, Evan relaxing into the pillows as he watched her move. Rather than rising and falling on his shaft, she kept him buried in her reaches, grinding his aching member against her fleshy walls. She made slow circles with her hips, not following any particular pattern, just doing what felt good. It was a different sensation from his bestial thrusting, velvet flesh soaked in her sweet honey swirling around his entire length, the slippery walls of her seething tunnel stretching and squeezing as they struggled to accommodate him. He could feel the rapid pulsing of her rushing blood, making her insides throb around his shaft, burning with her desire for him. When she went slow like this, he was painfully aware of her muscle contractions - from delicate flutters to shuddering constrictions that made her exquisite insides close around him like a fist.

That cruel chamber of papillae was stretched over his glans, as tight as a latex glove. It was hard to tell if it was just Jade's movements, but it felt like they were moving, caressing him as she continued her lazy dance. He watched her gyrate and shimmy, mesmerized, the intensity of his pleasure tied to her motions. This was the same finesse, the same perfect control that she exhibited in combat. Jade was designed foremost as a killing machine, based on genetic blueprints that might have been honed over millennia, but she was more than that now. She rolled her hips with all the grace and precision of a fencer wielding a sword, the occasional staccato thrust reminding him of a knife strike, that energy and focus channeled not into killing but into lovemaking. He watched the abs in her core flex and shift beneath her shining skin, Jade exerting inhuman control over them, like a gymnast showing off her skills before the judge's panel.

She released his wrists now, bringing her upper hands to her chest, cupping her boobs as her pace increased. She was taking her fill of him, that confidence that he had seen her display in the bar coming back with a vengeance. She understood him now - she was familiar with his alien anatomy, and with her own limitations. There was no need to hold back, no reason for exploration or hesitation now that she knew exactly what her body was capable of.

Jade lifted herself off him, starting to thrust in earnest now, Evan wincing as her clinging flesh slid up his shaft. When she dropped down again, the motion making her breasts bounce, she plunged him back into the pocket of nodules. It stretched over his head, pulled taut, those soft little bumps caressing him. It must feel just as good to her because she seemed intent on driving him as deep as she could, as though each of those papillae was being stimulated.

"You're reaching so deep," she whined, leaning back a little to change the angle of penetration. He could feel the cushion of her soft ass against his thighs, Jade planting her upper hands on his legs to support herself while she reached down with the lower pair, one lying on his belly while the other sought out her glistening mound. She probed for her needy clitoris with a fleshy finger, Evan feeling her clench when she glanced it, the rhythm of her lovemaking increasing as she began to rub.

He watched as she lifted herself, exposing his shaft inch by inch, his skin shining with her juices. She was gripping him so tightly, droplets of her excitement sliding down his length, connecting her inner thighs to his belly with thin strands. She let gravity carry her back down again, taking him to the hilt in one fluid motion, the two of them shuddering as he bottomed out.

"How close are you?" she demanded, rocking her hips as she waited for his answer.

"Close," he replied, wincing as she stirred him around.

"Can I finish?" she pleaded, the way that her voice wavered making him flex involuntarily. "I can't hold back any longer."

"Don't hold back," he replied, her face plates shifting into a giddy smile.

She leaned over him, all four hands coming to rest on his chest, her cheeks bouncing against his thighs as she upped the pace. She was driving him into the sleeping bag now, twisting her hips on her downward thrusts, ensuring that each movement scratched a new itch. Her furry antennae came down to brush against his wet skin, the pheromones in his sweat that were undetectable to him sending Jade into a trance, her long lashes fluttering with each impact.

Evan could feel his own pleasure mounting, a pressure growing inside him like a dam preparing to burst. He reached up to run his hands across her heaving body, tracing the contours of her carapace as she moved atop him, seeking out her satin skin. He cupped one of her breasts, feeling her falter as he squeezed, her doughy fat filling his palm. The other wandered down to her butt, Evan finding flesh there that was just as soft and inviting, burying his fingers up to the knuckle.

"You can't keep your hands off me," she chuckled, delivering another punishing thrust that sent a spasm of pleasure shooting up his spine.

"I don't want to," he replied, her back arching as he mauled her springy cheek.

"Harder," she demanded, her voice lowering to a needy growl.

Evan was all too happy to oblige, starting to lift his hips from the deck to meet her thrusts, a ripple spreading through the exposed meat of her ass and thighs as their bodies crashed together. He brought both hands to her cheeks for leverage, unable to resist their at once soft and rubbery texture, muscle honed by a lifetime of rigorous training making it as firm as her carapace when she tensed. Her skin was wet now, but it was his own sweat, not hers. The way things were going, he was surprised that it wasn't misting the window and dripping from the ceiling by now.

"Gonna come again," she hissed, the urgency in her tone bordering on desperation. "Please don't stop. I need this..."

Evan followed her lead, hammering into her with enough force to lift her diminutive frame. Jade's measured and graceful movements gave way to bestial rutting, the Jarilan taking him deeper and faster, sordid moans escaping her as the pleasure got the better of her. Her antennae draped over his glistening chest, his sudor gluing them to his skin, soaking those sensitive hairs. If her pheromones were enough to make his head spin, and her senses were a thousand times more acute than his own, what might she be feeling? Her arousal had reached its zenith now, to the point that even his dull nose could pick up the lurid perfume that she exuded. He couldn't describe it with words - it was something more primal than that, but the underlying hint of base lust that mingled with her floral scent drove him wild.

Jade swayed drunkenly, her green eyes half-lidded, the tip of her proboscis dangling out of her open mouth like a lolling tongue. She let herself collapse onto his torso, hugging him tightly with all four of her arms. She was fucking him with abandon now, giving herself over completely to the pursuit of pleasure, Evan returning her hug as he held her close. Her bosom squashed against his wet skin, her flat belly sliding against his own as she moved. She wasn't tall enough to reach his shoulder in this position, so she lay her cheek on his chest, her fluffy fur tickling him. He anticipated her hot breath, then remembered that she didn't breathe through her mouth as he did.

Like striking two pieces of flint to create a spark, they slammed together, the borders between where one body began and the other ended blurring. They were nothing more than a shapeless, heaving mass of tangled limbs now, pawing at each other desperately as their ecstasy mounted.

He felt her climax moments before she announced it with a shuddering moan, her already narrow passage seizing around him, her sodden walls pressing against his throbbing shaft like a second skin. The fleshy nodules in her furthest reaches grazed his glans, the shared pleasure only making him thrust deeper, Evan bucking into her reflexively. Rather than convulsing, she gripped him more tightly, her four arms and her powerful thighs strong enough that her hold on him was bordering on uncomfortable. He could feel every ripple of muscle that traveled up through her clenching tunnel, the milking contractions making tiny points of light dance before his eyes.

The pressure that had been welling within him finally released, Evan gritting his teeth against a surge of pleasure as he flooded that tiny chamber of papillae. He painted her most intimate reaches with a hot rope of his seed, her grip on him so tight that the thick wad that followed was forced out of her, a warm blend of his emission and her honey seeping down her inner thighs. They clung to one another, thrusting reflexively to eke out every last shiver of pleasure that they could glean, even the subtlest of movements sending them both into another shared wave of euphoria. Jade was so reactive, like a live wire, every flex and throb provoking another moan as she buried her face in his chest.

Gradually, they began to come down from their high, sore and exhausted in the most wonderful of ways. Evan felt Jade release her hold on him, draping herself over him like a blanket, her thorax rising and falling as she caught her breath.

"That was...quite an experience," she sighed, sliding off him to lie by his side. He felt his lingering erection slip out of her, more of the pearly fluid that it had been damming inside her sloughing out to seep down her thigh. "Fuck, there's so much of it. It's so warm inside me..."

"You're a little firecracker," he chuckled, feeling her shiver as he ran one of her sensitive antennae between his fingers. It was still damp with his sweat, soaked with pheromones. "You don't fool around once you figure out what you want, do you?"

"Sorry if I was too pushy," she replied, but he shook his head.

"It's a good thing. There's no guessing with you. Once you figure out what you want, you take it, and there's no hesitation. It felt like there were no barriers between us."

"I've only done it once, but I'm gonna put making love pretty high on my list of favorite things," she chuckled as she traced the contours of his abdominal muscles with a finger. "Peach schnapps is a close second."

"Maybe you need to do it a few more times, just to be sure," he replied with a grin. "I'm willing to help. Purely for research purposes, of course."

"Of course," she giggled, sandwiching his bicep between her breasts as she drew closer to him. "Say, how long do you think we can hole up here until someone comes looking for us?"

"Until we get new orders, nobody is going to care what we're doing," he replied. "We might be able to stay here all night, or until we get dehydrated, at least. I'd be up for making a sweaty canteen run back to our quarters when the need arises."

"My hero," she cooed, her proboscis sneaking out to tickle his ear. Her body had seemed so strange to him when they had first met, but he had learned to love every part of her, from the tip of her antennae to the bottom of her hoof-like feet. To think that he almost hadn't given her the chance to prove herself, that he had been so close to depriving himself of this experience - of the pleasure of knowing her. If this was what Jarilan outreach meant, then he suspected that they might become very popular indeed.

"Let me know as soon as you're ready for another round," she added, her tone turning sly again. "I've thought of some things I want to try out. Experiments, if you will..."