The Awakening Ch. 05

Story Info
Lisa confesses to Tom...and it brings them closer...
2.4k words
4.38
19.3k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days that followed her tryst with her neighbor Matt, Lisa was torn. She hadn't told Tom, afraid of what it might do to her relationship or their friendship with the Carlyles. While she undoubtedly enjoyed herself and the thrill of being so decadent was undeniably appealing, she didn't know if it was worth destroying everything she and Tom had built. What would she do? She put the finishing touches on her lasagna and slid it into the oven. She poured a generous glass of wine and went to sit on the patio. Tom was due home any minute.

As she sat in the comfort of the thick cushions on the wicker furniture, she sipped her wine and pondered. Reaching into the pocket of her floral sundress, she pulled out her pack of Marlboros, slid out a slim cylinder, and placed it between her lips. Lighting it, she took a deep drag, exhaled a white plume of smoke, and sighed. It was one of the only cigarettes she had smoked since she and Matt had shared a post-coital one and the memory made her smile.

She raised the cigarette to her lips once again, enjoying the stimulating feeling, inhaled, and let smoke slowly ease from her full red lips. The patio door slid open and Tom walked out, bourbon in hand.

"Hey babe," he said, eyeing her cigarette. She smiled back.

"Yes, your naughty wife is smoking again," she replied, taking a quick drag and exhaling again. Tom sat next to her on the wicker couch and kissed her cheek.

"Go for it," he replied, "if it helps me get the kind of hot sex we've been having, I'm all for it."

During the past weeks, their sex life had been amazing. She had become a lot more vocal, and in recent days they talked more and more about including others in their sex life. Tom's reluctance seems to be breaking down and she knew he was turned on by her newfound attitude. Lisa took a sip of wine.

"It's been awesome. And you do seem to like my stories and ideas," she ventured cautiously. He nodded in agreement.

"I have to admit it's been very sexy. I never thought the idea of swinging would be such a turn on. I'm not sure we'll ever do it, but you being bad in front of me does have some appeal."

She smiled at that and took another drag, blowing a white plume of smoke into the air. Tom reached for the cigarette, plucked it from her hand, and took a drag himself.

"These things are awful, you know," he said, exhaling into the air. She took it back and kissed him.

"For sure," she replied, "but feels good to be bad."

They conversed a few more minutes, finished their drinks, and worked to finish dinner preparations. Deciding to eat on the patio, Tom opened a bottle of their favorite Cabernet. Enjoying a leisurely dinner, the couple caught each other up on their day and the latest news about their college-aged kids. As they finished the meal, Tom rose to clear the plates.

"Say, how about another cocktail," he asked.

"Sure," she replied, "how about Amaretto on the rocks?"

"Sold," he said, returning a few minutes later with two cocktails. They toasted to one another.

"I can't believe how good things have been with us, honey," Lisa offered, smiling at him. He nodded.

"It's been amazing, honestly. Not to mention a lot of fun," he replied, then looked at her with hesitation. She looked at him, puzzled. He looked away.

"Which is why I think I should be honest with you," he said, finally looking at her in the eyes.

"About what? Let me guess, you charged up the credit card again," she teased.

"No, nothing like that," he laughed in return, then looked serious. "Do you remember the business dinner I went to last week? Thursday night at the Italian restaurant?" She nodded.

"Yep, you had the regional director in town, right?" she responded.

"That's right, lame-ass goofball," he smirked. "Well, after we kind of went to gentleman's club." She looked at him with a bit of surprise.

"Seriously?" she asked, "you haven't done that in years!"

"I know, I know," he explained, taking another drink. "I didn't want to say anything. I didn't want to upset you." Lisa shook her head.

"I'm not upset, hon, you're a big boy, I'm not worried. Hitting the strip club isn't a big deal."

"Well, I figured you wouldn't be upset at the fact I went. Something happened there and I need to apologize to you and get this off my chest." Lisa urged him on and Tom explained how the regional director paid for a serious of lap dances. One of the ladies, a young stripper named Cameo, took him into the Diamond room and before he knew it, she had her lips are around his cock.

"Seriously? You got sucked off at the club," she asked, incredulous, not sure whether she was angry, jealous, shocked, or a mix of all. Her mind flicked over to her own recent behavior, and she fought to balance her conflicting emotions. He looked embarrassed.

"Yes, hon...I'm so sorry, I've felt so guilty ever since...I just needed to tell you, I hope you can forgive me."

Lisa put her hand over his and smiled weakly.

"It's certainly not worth ruining our marriage over it, baby. Especially since we've been so good lately. While I can't say it's not making me think, maybe it's not awful," she conceded.

"We have been good lately," Tom agreed, and they kissed. They drank for a moment in silence.

"Can I ask...did you like it?" Lisa asked cautiously. Tom looked sheepish.

"Umm, yeah, I guess," he stammered.

"Did you cum?" Lisa pressed. Tom nodded and looked away. Lisa smiled.

"Did she swallow your cum, Tom?" Lisa continued. Tom could only nod, clearly embarrassed.

"So, " she said, pausing to place another cigarette between her lips and lighting it smoothly, "another woman sucked you off. Was she attractive?" she intoned, reaching to pat his thigh. Tom gulped another drink.

"She was okay...I mean, yes she was attractive. It doesn't matter, hon, you're the one that I want," he explained. Lisa looked at him directly in his eyes, took a slow drag, and exhaled a stream into the air.

"It's not worth getting all upset about. We'll just figure it out, hon," she said.

She stubbed out the half-finished cigarette, rose, and took his hand. They walked into the house and Lisa led them to their bedroom. She looked into his eyes and slowly undressed, raising her dress over her head and dropping it to the floor. Tom looked at her, a bit of confusion etched on his brow.

"I have a better idea. We're going to fuck our way out of this," she exclaimed with a smile. Now naked, she began undressing him. When he was naked, she looked down and grasped his still flaccid penis her hand. She looked into his eyes.

"Did she suck you like I've sucked you? Did her mouth feel like mine, honey?" she asked. Tom felt his cock growing despite his nervousness. He didn't respond and Lisa continued.

"Maybe I should go with you next time to watch," she offered, slowly stroking his cock and fondling his balls. She slowly dropped to her knees, looking up at him. As she took him into her mouth, her mind flitted back to Matt's thick cock that she held in her mouth. Tom moaned softly and Lisa took him deep into her wet mouth.

"That's right, baby, I would love to watch her take you like this. Did she take you deep like me?" Lisa slowly took him as deep as she could, tongue licking the head. Tom threw back his head and sighed. He put his hands on her head and slowly started fucking her mouth. Moments later, Tom's cock now rock hard, Lisa rose, and gently pushed him down on the bed. He laid across the bed, his stiff erection rising straight up. She climbed next to him and straddled him, reaching out to grasp his cock as she positioned it at the front of her pussy.

Tom reached up and held her hips as she slowly lowered herself onto his cock. Looking into his eyes and smiling, she slid his cock into her tight, wet pussy, and moaned. Placing her hands on his chest, she started to slowly ride him.

"Now tell me the truth, Tom," she instructed, voice barely above a whisper, "did you like her sucking you off?" Her pussy clutched his hard cock as she slowly rose up and down on him.

"Would you like us both to suck you off, baby?" she continued. Tom could only moan.

"God yes both of your mouths on my cock would be so good, I'd love it," he replied, hands on her hips and pushing her up and down. Lisa bent over and kissed him hungrily. Tongues dueling, Lisa moved faster on his cock and Tom felt his orgasm building. With a moaning cry into her wet mouth, he exploded, spurt after spurt filling his wife's pussy. As his cock deflated, Lisa hugged him, then slowly moved off to lay next to Tom. They lay in silence for a few moments.

"Mmmm, I needed that," she said, turning her head to kiss him. "Be a gentleman and get your wife a cigarette," she implored. Tom chuckled, shook his head, and left the room, returning seconds later with her pack and a lighter. Lisa lay before him, idly stroking her wet vagina in a languorous, almost lazy fashion. Tom watched her for a moment, then raised a cigarette to his lips and lit it. With a quick inhale, he passed the cigarette to his wife. Lisa smiled, inhaled deeply, and sighed.

"Ah, perfect, hon, thank you," she said, as Tom laid back down on his side next to her, resting his head on one crooked arm.

"So," he started, "you aren't mad?" Lisa slowly smoked and thought carefully, then looked into his eyes as she trailed a thin stream slowly from her lips.

"No, I'm not mad," she finally said, "I like the way we've been together; our sex life has never been better." Tom nodded.

"True, it has. And if I am being completely honest, I think your naughtiness and wanting to explore is very sexy. It really turns me on, frankly." She traced her fingers holding the cigarette over his lips and smiled.

"You know that means I want to explore having another cock, baby, don't you? Would you want to know if I already have or was going to?" she asked, as she pressed the cigarette to his lips and he took a drag.

"I want you to do what you want, lover. I'm not sure where this is all going, but I want to go on this journey with you."

"Could you really imagine me with another cock, though? I mean, I was a bit angry and jealous when you told me about the stripper but then tried to look at it from just a sexual fantasy lens and it's arousing to think about," she explained. She stubbed out the cigarette.

"I think I get that. I'm the same way. Of course, I'd be jealous but I think that's also part of the arousal. I'm not really into any degrading or humiliation but if we both want to experiment with others together, I think I'd be good with it," he countered.

"Still thinking about us fucking Matt and Wendy," she teased, referring to their prior conversation. He grinned.

"Wendy is cute, that long blonde hair is very sexy," he replied, "I'd love to get my hands on her. Would you want to fuck Matt?"

Lisa paused, wondering exactly how to handle this. She decided to be straight about it, reaching over to hold his hand.

"Honey...I should tell you...I fucked him last week," she admitted. Tom frowned in confusion, face flaring in anger.

"What the fuck, Lisa, are you serious?" he asked. She shrank back and nodded.

"Shit, Tom, you got sucked off first, not like you are an angel," she retorted. He sighed.

"I guess you're right. But our neighbor? Is that a good idea?" he replied.

"Maybe not," she conceded. He looked at her.

"Guess we've both done something we've regretted now," he said. The corners of her mouth turned up in a devilish grin.

"Umm, I didn't hear much regret about you getting sucked off," she countered, "Did you seriously regret it or did you just feel guilty?"

"Touché," he conceded, nodding, "I guess you're right." She reached for him.

"The guilt thing is the real problem, honey. If we're going to explore our fantasies, we need to communicate better and release the emotions that are holding us back," she said. He reached over and cupped her breast in his hand.

"You're so right," he said, kissing her. He hesitated before asking, "Did you like being with Matt?"

Lisa nodded, slowly.

"Please don't think I think he is better than you," she started, "it's just...different. A different sort of arousal. Plus, the whole seduction experience."

She went on, explaining how she showed her tits at the party, the sensation of him sucking, then how they went at it the following day. As she related the details, she noticed his cock growing.

"I guess I can see how the overall experience was just different. I felt that about the woman sucking me off, honestly. It wasn't like I really wanted her, but having a different woman want me and feeling that sensations was pretty hot," he confessed. She nodded and smiled.

"Exactly," she agreed.

"Did you have a good orgasm?" he asked, and she nodded again, reaching down to find his cock nearly fully hard again.

"Mmm," she said, "It was such a good orgasm, I have to admit." His cock grew thicker.

"Oh look, I think your cock likes it," she said, her lips finding his for a deep French kiss. He moaned in reply.

"A part of me wants to be mad," he says, "and part of me is so jealous, but you being a naughty little slut like that does turn me on too! Is that weird?" he asked.

Lisa increased her grip on his hard and kissed him deeply again.

"I don't think it's weird at all," she replied. "As long as I'm your naughty little slut, it's good with me, baby," she murmured, thinking about the next steps along their erotic path.