All Comments on 'The Awakening Ch. 05'

by Starstruck2020

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

Another marriage on the road to divorce. As much as they are excited now, when it escalates to more and more others and they find someone "better" it will destroy them. Why bother getting married? Share a place as fwb then move on when the time is right.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

I doubt confession about the wife being a whore ever brought any couple closer.

trysttrystover 3 years ago
Loving it!

The characters are highly plausible, the plot develops at a teasing pace that focuses attention, and it's sexy as hell. Well written erotica can be hard to find. Thanks. And regarding the negative comments - consider what must drive such a person's paradoxical presence here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thNC must spend all his time trolling LW comments

Would you go to the anal category and bitch about butt-fucking? Get a life!

OnmeEdsonOnmeEdsonover 3 years ago
CHAPTER 05

When read in isolation, this chapter might attract a certain amount of negativity. However, when read in conjunction with the story as a whole, it forms an integral part of a well-paced and carefully plotted tale of a wife’s awakening.

Would love to see Lisa lead pillar of the community - and ex smoker - Wendy, astray and re-introduce her to the pleasures of smoking and, who knows, maybe a bit more? Looking forward to Chapter 06.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

How ridiculously convenient he had a BJ while she fucked her brains out. hers was more intentional as well.

Not a good story, oto "pat", and no, it would NOT bring them closer, 2 people would be questioning their marriage and their own and the others commitment to it.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

She cheats and that brings her and her husband closer? Really? 1*

lukeey90lukeey90over 3 years ago
Cuckolds are they serous?

Bieng sucked by a stripper is completely different than having your neighbour/friend fuck and cumming in your wife...i think she's got him bowing in her palms of her hands

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just another idiotic tale of a slut and her wimpy cuck

Just the latest writer trying to convince all wives to be whores and all husbands to be spineless cucks. This doesn’t improve their relationship it ends it. Of course this writer gets their jollies of making hubby weak and plain pathetic. Real men don’t share and certainly don’t get off having sloppy seconds or a whore for their partner. Ridiculous

premshankerpremshankerover 3 years ago

Lisa fucked Matt and very cleverly maneuvered her husband to accept it.

Hope she enjoy more outing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a great way to improve a marriage.

Would you mind giving us your address, and your wife's phone number?

Uh . . ., or maybe your Mom's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lust not love

Sooner or later lust runs it’s course. Marriage based on sex only won’t last but for a few. Deceit will ruin a marriage in 99 percent of them. Very few guys get off knowing their is some guy fucking her better than him. That will stay in the back of any mans mind

26NC. I appreciate you. Keep up the comments

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky guy

I would lovd to have a wife like her, nothing better than a slut wife who smokes in bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hot story but truth of the matter is in reality 999,999 out of 1,000,000 marriages will end badly. Jealousy is only one part of it but the lying, cheating ( even though there is consent) , secrets and knowing that it’s not fantasy but in the guys case that she might always be thinking of him wanting him thinking Is he’s better or bigger , do they laugh at him etc . Way to many emotions. Many moons ago my friend started fucking a married coworker who was about 38 if I remember right and a few times a week he hooked up during the day or right after work . He’d always talk shit while he fucked her with dirty talk and abusing her hubby . He would secretly Audio tape it, him being bossy dominant sexually fucking her ass and always had her say what he was doing . He made sure she swallowed a load before going home when they fucked . He even got 1 video tape . They fucked for two years and she got pissed because he was fucking two other woman so he told her he was done with her married mommy whore ass and hoped her and hubby loved sharing his cum . It made her even more pissed and she started fucking another guy , got sloppy and caught. My long winded point is these situations always lead to lying , cheat, secrets and deceit even when it’s okey by the other and even when there are rules each made together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
not the same

She has been messing around with the neighbor for a long time and finally has full blown intercourse and hides it. He gets a blowjob at a strip club and he comes clean about it. Not even by a long shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Damn this guy is so lucky!

He's getting great sex from his wife, blowjobs at the strip club and probably going to get to fuck his friends hot blonde cheerleader wife. Son of a bitch never had it so good plus he will get a hell of a deal on his next car I bet. Damn, some guys get all the luck, he should be eating his wife's hot pussy out every night.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome fantasy. Fantasy. Like, you know, fiction? It's like, well, it's not really about you and YOUR life story. It's a not really real fictitious story that's kinda like a FANTASY STORY? If that makes sense?

Please keep writing. I love it.

AmbulAmbul2 months ago

It is too easy to overthink and bring reality into this fantasy story. I love the story as it is unfolding and find it easy to suspend disbelief. The author has created a very believable fictional world where Lisa and Tom can act out their darkest sexual fantasies. Love it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStarstruck2020@Starstruck2020
Professional, married man, long time interest in erotica. Enjoy the idea of naughty wives, have a bit of a smoking fetish for the ladies, and good sex stories! I welcome your feedback (please be constructive)!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES