The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha bit her bottom lip as she reconsidered his request along with the puppy dog eyes he was displaying at the moment. A large part of her wanted to do what he asked, but her "mom programming" was still interfering with her willingness to give in to him. She also realized that she had not given a second thought to what her husband might think of what was going on, but rationalized that he had set this ball in motion, so she rationalized that he was at least partially responsible.

Once again, her hot-mom brain won the argument.

"OK, I'll let you see my panties, but that's all. Where would you like me?"

"Let me lift you up on the counter top and you can just lean back a bit and be comfortable."

"Sure, let's give that a try," she agreed.

The 6'2" tall Billy put his hands under her armpits and easily lifted her up onto the countertop, gently letting her down. Next, he pressed against her left side indicating he wanted her to lift up a bit and slipped the gown out from under her when she did. He repeated the process on her other side and quickly had the garment bunched at her waist. Without asking, he grasped the bunched material and pulled it up toward her head in one smooth motion, causing her breasts to be exposed as he pulled it over her head.

Samantha was not prepared for this quick further escalation, which they had not discussed nor had she agreed to, but did not immediately do anything to stop him. By the time she partially recovered her senses, she was sitting in front of her son's friend in just her panties and realizing that the damage was already done, so she was rapidly justifying her staying in this semi-naked state in front of Billy.

"Beautiful," he breathed and lifted her legs so that her feet were flat on the countertop and her legs were wide spread. "Just beautiful," he said again and lowered his head to her crotch putting his face within an inch from her panty-covered vagina. "You smell so good, Mrs. D."

Samantha didn't respond. She couldn't respond. A response would have required her to breathe, which she was incapable of at the moment.

Billy drew in a large breath and moved even closer to her pussy until his nose brushed against her now-swollen clitoris. Samantha jerked her hips in response to the touch, but still did nothing to stop him as he stroked his nose back and forth across the silky material covering her womanhood, which caused little jolts of electricity to shoot up through her body with each pass.

"Ooo, Ohh," she cooed and involuntarily pumped her hips upward towards his face ever so slightly.

Taking her hip movements as permission to continue, Billy moved his lips to the spot where his nose had just been and gently sucked Samantha's clit into his mouth through the thin material of her panties. He then began using his tongue to stroke the throbbing bit of flesh each time he sucked it.

Samantha remained motionless, save her hip movements, and speechless as Billy's actions fanned the flames building inside of her. She wanted to grab the back of his head and pull him in closer, but wasn't yet ready to do anything other than surrender to what was being done to her.

Pleased that this hot mom had let him go further than he ever dreamed or expected, Billy decided to press his luck again and brought his right fingertips to the edge of her panty crotch. Receiving no resistance from Samantha, he continued his escalation by slipping his fingers under the edge of the tiny garment and onto her labia, where he began stroking the hyper-sensitive skin causing her hip movements to noticeably increase.

He lifted his eyes to look up at the very excited woman squirming underneath him and saw her looking back at him with a very pleased-looking smile on her face. Redoubling his efforts at her extremely swollen clit, he moved his probing fingers into position and then pushed two of them inside her overheated vaginal canal causing Samantha to jerk, very strongly this time, in response.

"Oh, my god!" She moaned.

Billy quickly located her G-spot and concentrated his digital efforts on that area while intensifying his licking and sucking on her clitoris.

Samantha was not restraining herself now. Rather, she was pumping her hips up to meet his invading fingers and probing mouth with abandon. Her orgasm seemed to come out of nowhere, catching her by surprise when it did and caused her to lift her legs up over his shoulders and around his neck so that she could fuck his face with her panty-clad pussy while she came.

When she was almost finished with her climax, she relaxed the "death grip" she had on Billy's head with her thighs and he took the opportunity to withdraw his fingers from her to aid his left hand in slipping her sopping wet underwear off of her hips and off of one foot, leaving it dangling from her other ankle. Her very wet pussy was now on full display and Billy took in the lovely sight, appreciating her neatly trimmed light brown bush and her still slightly dilated female orifice that had not quite returned to its natural state after his fingers had exited her body.

With this accomplished, he dropped his face back to her crotch and continued to lick and suck her creamy clit that was coated with her cum. He put his fingers back inside her as well, using them to finger-fuck her pussy, which brought the married mom to another orgasm, larger than her first, after only a couple of minutes.

When she had come down somewhat from her second release, he lifted his head and removed his fingers from inside of her then used his forearms to pull her hips to the edge of the countertop. Once she was there, he returned his face to her pussy and kissed her hyper-sensitive clit before continuing up her torso, kissing her navel and both nipples as he went upward before reaching her lips, where he began passionately french-kissing a still somewhat breathless Samantha, who could taste her own sexual fluids on his lips and tongue.

"You're so sexual and orgasmic. I love it!" He told her between kisses while surreptitiously using his right hand to remove his slacks and underwear before returning the hand to her pussy where he inserted two fingers again.

Finally able to speak and form full sentences, Samantha revealed, "You're fantastic, Billy. I've never cum that hard before even once, much less twice."

"Thank you, Mrs. Dickinson. I'd like to help you cum again, if that's OK," he offered.

"That's sweet, Billy, but I'm not sure I can right now. You've drained a lot out of me," Samantha told him.

"Let's see if this helps," Billy said as he returned his mouth to hers and smoothly replaced his fingers inside her with his rock-hard erection.

It took a moment for what had just taken place to register with Samantha, but when it did, her eyes shot open wide and she would have protested had his tongue not been in her mouth at the moment. His cock was quite large, much larger that her husband's, and he was expertly stroking it in and out of her welcoming pussy.

"Oh, hell! What we did before was wrong, but this is really wrong! Mega-wrong and I should stop him!" Her mind screamed. "He is actually fucking me with the biggest cock I have ever felt!"

These thoughts kept swirling around in her head as her body, in complete disagreement with her mind, responded enthusiastically to Billy's outsized cock probing her vaginal depths. Her hips pumped up against him in and effort to ensure that he went completely inside her with each downstroke as she wrapped her legs around his waist to improve her leverage with the teenager.

Time passed very quickly and her brain rationalized that once Billy began stoking his cock in and out of her, they were already fucking and a few more strokes wouldn't make it any more so. Instinctively, she used both of her thumbs to gently tickle Billy's nipples (her husband really liked it when she did that to him) but she was confused when the boy groaned and began pounding into her with force. Was he ejaculating inside of her? She couldn't be sure because he kept pumping into her without letting up for several minutes.

She liked what he was doing and so she continued to tickle his nipples until he again groaned and this time drove his cock deep inside her and held it there. This time she could feel his ejaculations as he deposited his semen inside her tight pussy.

When the pulses stopped, he partially withdrew his stick-erect cock, retrieved his mobile phone and took pictures of her full naked body and close ups of his cock halfway inside her pussy. After he pulled his cock all the way out of her he took pictures of her still-gaping pussy and the cum that was leaking out of her.

Samantha watched him do this without comment. She knew she should have stopped him, but part of her, albeit a newly discovered part of her, liked him taking pictures of her like this.

"Those pictures are just for you, remember?" She reconfirmed with Billy. "It's bad enough that I had sex with you, but to memorialize it in photos only adds to how wrong this was."

"I don't see anything wrong with what we have done. I've wanted to do this, and more, with you for a long time and I promised myself that, if the slightest opportunity ever arose I wouldn't hesitate," Billy responded.

"Well, let's start with the fact that I am a married woman; literally old enough to be your mother; you're nineteen years old - just out of high school and I've known you since you were in junior high school. Those are just a few of the circumstances that make this wrong," she lectured.

"You being married doesn't matter to me. You've been married the entire time I've known you and I've wanted to do this with you that entire time as well. Your age or mine doesn't matter. We are both legal adults and you are way hotter than girls a whole lot younger than you. Plus, you've got a rockin' hot body that any guy would want to fuck," he countered. "And, truth be told, I expect you'd like to do this again, just like I would."

His last statement stopped her in her tracks for a moment. He wasn't wrong. She DID want to continue, but the conflict going on inside her head was playing hell with her thoughts. The fact that she was still lying naked on her back with her legs still spread wide open and dripping with the boy's ejaculate was telling, and she realized that, but did nothing to change her position.

"I've sensed something about you for a while and it's what gave me the courage to act today. Well, that and the way you were dressed did," he added. "And, it's not just me. All of Jake's friends and most of our fathers feel the same way about you."

"Are you saying I act like a slut?" Samantha asked.

"No, not that it would be a bad thing if you did. You just give off of vibe that oozes sexuality, which is very noticeable," he answered matter of factly.

"Speaking of oozing, did you cum in me twice?"

"Yes, I did. The first time caught me by surprise. I've never had a girl touch my nipples like you did and was unprepared for what it did to me. I went from a seven or eight to a ten instantly and I just started cumming before I knew what was happening. But my erection never went away, so I just kept fucking you until I came again," he explained. "That's never happened to me with any other girl. You are the first."

"Well, I'm honored, I guess. So, how do we deal with this going forward?" She asked him, still uncertain about what she just did or should do.

"I think the best thing would be for us to do it again right now. That will eliminate any awkwardness and will let us both know there are no real regrets. Don't you agree?" He proposed.

"Again, now? Are you even up for another round?" She asked.

Noting that she didn't say no, Billy responded, "Well, I might need just a little help from you getting it up again, but hell yes, I'm all for being inside you a third time."

His words had a definite affect on her libido and she felt her pulse and respirations quicken.

"What kind of help?"

"Just suck my cock a little bit and I will be ready to go in no time," he answered with a casualness that ignored the significance of his request.

"Can we get off this countertop first? It's starting to kill my back," she answered, confirming that she too was up for another go. Her hot-mom side had, once again, won the internal argument.

Billy helped her off of the granite slab and walked her into the family room where he sat on their leather sofa and opened his legs to make room for Samantha. Dutifully, she sank to her knees, moved between his legs, and then grasped his recovering penis with her right hand. Holding it and seeing it up close confirmed that it was the largest one she had ever experienced, although her experience was limited. She had only seen three adult male penises in her lifetime and one of them was her father's when she caught a glimpse of it when his towel fell off while they were both in the bathroom.

"I haven't done this very much. I'm sorry if it isn't what you are used to with other girls."

"You'll be just fine Mrs. D. Maybe lick it and my balls first to clean them up before you start sucking it," Billy coached.

"Lick his dick and balls? Clean them with my mouth?" She thought. "He is so casual about this stuff." However, despite her reservations, she did as he suggested and began licking his penis and balls all the while tasting their combined fluids this time as she did. The taste and smell were not at all unpleasant, albeit a little musky with a hint of bleach.

After a couple of minutes, he used his hand to direct his almost fully erect cock between her lips and said, "That was great. Now, suck it."

She could only manage to get about half of his exceedingly thick nine inches inside her mouth without triggering a gag response, but she sucked as hard as she could while he pumped his dick back and forth between her lips. He stopped her after a few minutes and pulled her up to straddle his lap.

"You almost made me cum again and, as much as I would enjoy cumming in your mouth, I really want to fuck you again -- this time with you on top," he explained.

"OK, we can do that," she agreed. "I really almost made you cum in my mouth? That would have been another first on a day of firsts."

With that, she lifted herself up a bit, took his now fully recovered penis in her hand, positioned it at her opening, and slid down on it in one smooth motion.

"Our previous cum deposits made that easy," Billy observed. "Now, fuck me Mrs. D. I want to cum inside you again."

Samantha did as he asked and began sliding herself up and down on his pole, taking his entire length inside her on her downstroke and leaving just the head of his cock inside on her upstroke. After a few moments, she started to touch his sensitive nipples again, but he stopped her, "Let's save that for a few moments. You'll make me cum before I am ready if you do that now."

She smiled and went back to fucking him, quickening her pace as she did.

"Have you ever done anal?" Billy asked her without any lead up to the subject.

"No, I haven't. I've put a couple of small things up there when I was masturbating and liked the sensation, but Mr. Dickinson has never shown any interest in that kind of thing. Have you done it before?"

"Yeah -- a couple of times in high school. Some girls want to preserve their vaginal virginity, so they take it up their ass as an alternative. Not to brag, but size was a bit of an issue."

"Did you like it?" A very curious Samantha asked while continuing to ride his cock at a slowed pace.

"It's OK, but I still prefer pussy. The thought of doing it to a girl, particularly a 'good girl' appeals to my perverted sexuality, but pussy feels better -- particularly yours, by the way."

As he said this, he grasped her hips and pulled her down with force causing his cock to go a little deeper inside her hot pussy.

"Would you ever want to do that to me?" She shyly asked.

"I would love to fuck your ass, Mrs. D. Anytime you want me to," he quickly agreed.

"How about now?" She asked with a little smile.

Billy stopped moving his hips and asked, "Seriously, now? You want me to fuck your ass right now?"

"Yes, if it's OK with you, Billy. It's been a day of firsts for me and I'd like to try anal with you," she told him.

"Ok, but we will need some lube for your asshole. You don't want to do this without lots of lubricant."

"That's not a problem. I have a large tube of the stuff by my bedside for when I am using my 'toys' on myself."

Samantha climbed off of his lap and walked to the master bedroom, returning in a moment, tube in hand.

"We can do this with you on top, controlling how fast or slowly you are penetrated or you can get on your hands and knees and I will do it. What do you prefer?" He asked her.

"I'd like you to do it. It seems more submissive to me...and sexier."

"OK, turn around and get on the floor on your knees," Billy said sternly.

She did as he told her and then followed his instructions to reach behind her with both hands to spread her asscheeks as widely as she could. He took the tube of lube and pushed the uncapped tip into her rectum then squeezed a copious amount of the extremely slick gel inside then used his fingers, first one, then two, then three to push it deeper inside. He repeated the process one more time, finger fucking her asshole for a moment this time.

Next he moved in front of her and said, "Suck it again. I need to be as hard as possible to make this work because your asshole is not going to cooperate."

Samantha took his semi-rigid cock back into her mouth and sucked him hard again. He moved back behind her, used more of the lube to coat his cock and then asked, "Ready? This is going to hurt, since you are an anal virgin. It hurts some girls more than others, it just depends upon their pain threshold."

"I'm fairly tough and take pain pretty well, so let's go, Billy. Fuck my ass."

Nodding to himself and not quite believing his good fortune, Billy began pressing against her anal ring encountering the expected resistance as he did. "Pull your ass cheeks as far apart as you can, Mrs. D. and push back against me if you can."

"Billy, you're putting your dick in my ass, I think you can call me Samantha now," she grunted and pushed hard against him while pulling as hard as she could on each cheek.

To both their surprise, the head of his sizable cock popped past her anal ring and in to her colon. "Wow! That was easier than I thought it would be! Are you OK, Samantha?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. It burns a little but not too much. Keep going, Billy."

He added more lubrication to the exposed portion of his shaft and began using short thrusts to inch his way deeper and deeper. The burning sensation was ever present, but never reached the point of being unbearable and so Samatha picked up her pace and pushed harder against Billy's invading phallus wanting to fully impale herself on it.

After years of imagining what sex with his best friend's mom would be like, today had surpassed those expectations by a mile. From the moment she opened the front door wearing almost nothing, it had been a ride on the wild side with her. And now, his cock was almost completely buried in her rectum without the slightest protest from the anal virgin.

"This feels great, Samantha! I can't believe you're letting me do this to you!"

"Neither can I, Billy. I'll have to plead temporary insanity, I suppose. But it is feeling better and better with each stroke, so I'm still glad we're doing this." She felt his groin pressing against her ass and added, "It feels like you are all the way inside me, right?"

"Yep, you've taken it all so, if you are doing OK, I'm going to start fucking you now."

"Oh, my god! This is so wrong and I love that it is. Please Billy, fuck your best friend's mom in her ass."