The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abandoning his previous restraint, he started using longer and longer strokes as he punished the sexy woman's ass with his cock. Samantha, in turn, met each of his thrusts with a push back against his cock. Then she added rectal squeezes to his cock using her Kegel muscles, which were enough to send him over the edge and again spraying his cum, this time up her colon.

"Damn, Samantha! You are full of surprises. That stuff you did with your asshole was awesome, even though you squeezed the cum out of me before I was planning to let it flow," Billy commented.

"Sorry, but years of working out, particularly my abdominals, have resulted in a very strong set of muscles down there. You can always do me again when you are ready."

"There's one more thing I'd like to do with you, if you are willing," he proposed.

"I've let you fuck my ass so I doubt there is something you might want that I won't agree to, Billy."

"Well, that might not be true, sexy lady. A lot of girls won't do this one," he cautioned.

"OK, now I'm both challenged and intrigued, what is it pray tell?"

Billy withdrew his slightly diminishing cock from her ass causing a slight popping sound to occur and releasing a new stream of cum from the hot mom's body. He moved to stand in front of her, his penis still dripping a bit, "I want you to suck the cum out of me and swallow it." She started to reply, but he held his hand up and continued, "OR, if that is not acceptable to you, I'll jerk myself off and ejaculate directly into you mouth without you touching my dick."

Samantha paused for a moment while she considered her options, the unmentioned third of which would be to do neither. "The first one seems more nasty and wrong for a good girl to do so, put your cock in my mouth, and I will suck the cum out of your balls -- that is, if you have any cum left."

Billy moved his hips forward to Samantha's open mouth. She took almost all of his cum soaked cock in her mouth and immediately began to suck hard. Circumstances were different now and he fucked her mouth very hard, showing her no mercy.

She moved her head around a little until she found the ideal cock sucking position. It allowed Billy to shove his entire length into her mouth and down her throat without gaging her or cutting off her oxygen supply. Hers was, once again, an impressive display of sexual talent. 


"You're a natural, Samantha. Are you sure you've never done this kind of stuff before?"


She couldn't speak because her mouth was full, so she simply nodded her head. Billy was a little concerned that he might not be able to summon any additional cum, on demand, but he shouldn't have been. Samantha gave him the blow job of his life and within five minutes was accepting his 4th load of semen into her waiting mouth.

"Don't swallow yet, Samantha. Hold it there for a minute," he asked.

She did as he asked, grateful that this was not his first or second ejaculation because, as it was, it nearly filled her mouth. He still had his mobile phone next to him and had used it to capture images of him fucking Samantha's ass plus his cum running back out of her after he withdrew. He had also taken a few pics of her sucking his nasty cock and was ready to capture images of his cum in her mouth.

"Open your mouth and show me what you have in there," he asked her.

Samantha tilted her head back a little to prevent spillage and parted her lips to reveal the semen she was holding in her mouth. Billy snapped several shots of the "evidence" and then instructed, "OK, now swallow my cum."

She did as he instructed and enjoyed the feeling of the slippery liquid sliding down her throat. The taste wasn't at all unpleasant. It actually tasted a little bitter, slightly salty, with a hint of metal. When she had swallowed it all she looked at her sex partner and asked, "Anywhere else in me you want to leave your cum?"

"No, I think we've covered it all for now," he chuckled.

"Good! I need a drink, but none for you. You're much too young," she said with a twinge of guilt.

She made herself a Bloody Mary using her favorite mix and served her guest a Virgin Mary sans vodka. The two of them settled down on the family room sofa and talked about their morning together.

"I didn't know I was capable of anything close to this and I still don't quite understand where my attitude and actions came from," she puzzled.

"I don't really care why you chose to do this with me. I'm just happy that you did. And, I'm no psychologist, to be sure, but I wonder if Jake leaving for college and you no longer needing to be his full-time mommy had a liberating effect on your libido. I'd be surprised if you told me you and Mr. Dickinson had a wild and crazy sex life or that the two of you have ever done anything close to what we just did this morning," he speculated.

"You may be right about everything you just said, Billy. It makes better sense of what got into me than anything I can come up with."

"Are you going to tell Mr. D about this?" A little apprehension in his voice.

"Maybe, probably, I'm sure I will at some point. Just have to pick the right moment," she speculated. "So, I understand that I am a hot-mom and a MILF, right?"

"Yes, you are a those things. You've been a MILF for a long time, but now you're a hot-mom since you have acted on your 'MILFness'" he explained.

"Why wouldn't I be a hot-wife as well, then?" She asked.

"It's splitting hairs, but the way I see it, you're a hot-mom because you've had sex with someone your kid's age -- that would be me, of course. Hot-wife status would come if you had sex with someone more your own age, particularly if Mr. D was OK with it." Billy speculated.

"What about a slut? How would I become a slut?" She asked.

"More guys, I think, at least three and maybe more. A gang bang would definitely make you a slut," Billy concluded.

"And what about a whore?" She asked.

"A slut and a whore are somewhat synonymous I think, but I would distinguish the two by saying that a whore gets something of value in return for sex. A slut just likes to have sex with a lot of people," he added.

"Wow, who knew there were so many categories and 'rules'," Samantha reacted.

"Which one do you want to be, Samantha?"

"Well, I'm already a MILF and a hot-mom. Seems like an easy step to add hot-wife to my list of titles, although Mr. Dickinson would have to be onboard with the idea. The whore thing doesn't really appeal to me because it seems too mercenary and cold. Being a slut intrigues me, a lot, but I don't know how I would begin to set something like that up with guys," she mused.

"If you want to have a bunch of guys fuck you, I can easily set that up. Just about every guy I went to school with fantasized about you at some time or another, so that wouldn't take too much effort. You could add hot-wife to your status at the same time by fucking some of the dads as well. I've heard plenty of them, including mine, talk about things they'd like to do to you."

"Really? I had no clue. The moms/wives must hate me if they know how their sons and husbands feel about me."

"I expect that most don't know. That isn't something that a son tells his mother. His dad, maybe, but not his mother and I doubt the dads have the balls to let their wives get a hint that they think about you that way. I know mine doesn't, but he definitely would like to fuck you. Maybe he and I could double team you!"

"Oh, that's so, so wrong, but why does the thought turn me on so much? It's like my body and brain have been taken over by an entity that I don't understand. Speaking of your dad, though. Has he recently talked about some pictures of me that my husband showed him?"

"Yeah, he has. He said they were super hot and that you looked very fuckable. It's so hot that you are thinking this like that though, but I'd suggest that you don't overthink it. Just go with it. You obviously had a great time this morning and the future possibilities are endless if you open yourself up to them."

"Good advice Billy, thanks. You are wise beyond your years. So, you are saying you could set up some of your friends to come over with you and it wouldn't be a problem?"

"Just say the word and tell me how many you want and when you want them," he replied matter of factly.

"How many would be too many? I'd have to know how much time to allow. You and I have used up almost three hours this morning."

"A gang bang would go much more quickly per person. They would know exactly why they were here, unlike me this morning, and you would know exactly what you wanted them to do to you. And, you would probably have two or three of them inside you at a time which would be a time saver."

Samantha thought about it for a moment, did some mental calculations and then said, "So, maybe twelve? Would that be a good number?"

Billy chuckled and smiled, "I love the way you're thinking, Mrs D, but I'd suggest that we hold the number to under ten this first time. After that we can see how things go and adjust. Two more things -- You should probably watch some hardcore XXX porn in the amateur hot-wife, hot-mom, and gang-bang categories, specifically so that you will better know what to expect. And, I really think you need to discuss this with Mr. D first. It'll be impossible to keep it from him when you take things to the level we are discussing, and he will need to be OK with being a cuckold, because that is what he'll become when you start doing this stuff with him knowing about it.

"Is a cuckold a bad thing?" She asked.

"Some might consider it so, but there are dominant cuckolds that get off on sharing their wives, while controlling what happens and with whom. Sometimes they may fuck the wives and grown daughters of the men that fuck their wives. Every situation is unique."

"Wow, who knew there was so much to just fucking around. How is it you, at eighteen years old, know so much about this kind of thing?

"Simple! I've watched a shit ton of porn since I was about 14 years old. A boy can learn a lot that way."

"Obviously! You know a lot about sex and you are very mature."

"Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. Would you like this to happen this week?"

"Wow, that's quick, but yes I would like to do it as soon as we can. Give me tonight to talk with my husband and I will call you with a go or no go answer tomorrow, OK?"

"Sure, that's OK," Billy agreed.

"Do you have to go now or do you have time to fuck me once more?"

"I always have time for that, Mrs. Dickinson, er... Samantha."

They fucked one more time before Billy left. Samantha was then left alone with her thoughts as she planned what she was going to say to Jason when he got home from work. Billy had transferred copies of the photos he took to Samantha before he left, although she had no idea how or when she might use them. Looking through them, however, led her to masturbate twice during the afternoon,

Jason arrived at his usual time, 6:00PM and Samantha greeted him at the door in the same gown and panties that she had worn for Billy earlier. This time, she added a pair of red 5-inch high heels to the ensemble.

"Wow, honey, you look so hot. What's the occasion?" He asked.

"I have news to share that I think you will like, but I want to tell it my way with my timing," she said while handing him a glass of bourbon.

"No problem, babe, I'm all ears and a bit of a hard-on right now," he told her.

"That's good and that's the way I want you, baby. Would you like it if I was a bad girl today?"

"How bad?"

"Very bad and inappropriate," she said.

"Did your badness involve any other people?"

"Yes, but just one, baby."

"Whom might that have been, sexy?"

"It was Billy. He came over this morning like he does so often, but this time I greeted him at the door wearing what I have on now," she admitted, now looking to see how her husband would react.

"Really? In this outfit, huh? How did he react?"

"His eyes bulged out of his head for a moment, but then we went in the kitchen for smoothies," she said.

"Well, that sounds harmless enough," Jason offered.

"It wasn't though. As you can easily see, my nipples are clearly visible through the material of the gown as well as the outline of my thong panties."

"And how did he react to that?" Jason leaned forward as his wife continued.

"He couldn't take his eyes off of me, and he eventually asked if he could see my panties."

"He asked to see your panties? And did you show them to him?" Jason asked as he took a strong gulp of bourbon.

"Yes, I did."

"And how did that go over?"

"Very well, actually. He eventually took them off of me and then he fucked me," Samantha stated rather matter-of-factly.

"Wait, what?"

"He fucked me on the kitchen countertop--twice--and he came inside me both times."

"You're saying that Billy, our son's friend, had sex with you today?"

"Yes, exactly, several times, actually."

"Sam, what the fuck were you thinking?" Jason asked incredulously.

"I wasn't, really. I was just reacting and hoping that you would be OK with it... maybe even like it or be turned on by it."

Jason was a confused mess at the moment, struggling to deal with what his wife was telling him. He held his initial anger in check, however, as he sought to understand what possessed his wife to do what she had done. "What on earth would lead you to believe that I might ever be OK with my wife being fucked by another man, actually a boy?" Jason asked.

"Well, let's start with the pictures of me you have shown to a lot of people, and then there's the things that you have said to me in the past. The sexy clothing you've wanted me to wear. The way you've reacted when guys have flirted with me. How you've asked me to let men look up my skirt. Our visit to the adult theater, where I'm convinced that you wanted a lot more to happen to me than did," Samantha asserted.

"And, just a couple of days ago, you suggested that I dress like this and flirt with Billy. That seemed pretty definitive to me. Just what did you think would happen if I did that? When you get over the shock and stop to think about his deliciously big cock inside your pretty little wife, I'll bet it excites you, even if you don't want to admit it to yourself -- or me."

Jason remained silent for several minutes, as did Samantha. Finally, on a hunch, she pulled the hem of her gown up and spread her legs to show him her panties, "He really liked it when I did this. Do you like it too?"

Another long pause then Jason admitted, "Yes, I like it. I like it a lot." Still staring at his wife's panty clad crotch, "What else did he do to you?" Jason's initial shock abated, and lust took over.

Samantha could tell Jason was getting turned on, "Oh, he did so much, babe. He ate my pussy and fingered me. He kissed me while he fucked me and, like I said, came inside me twice. Then he worked that thick cock into my ass and fucked me there until he came inside me again. Then he had me suck the cum out of his cock and swallow it right after he took it out of my ass. Oh, and he fucked my pussy once more just before he left. I have pictures, if you want to see them," she offered with a smile.

"You have pictures?" Jason asked with an incredulous expression.

"Yeah, Billy took them."

Jason scrolled through the pictures on her phone, which were graphic and left no doubt as to whom the woman being fucked was. Even when she was on all fours being fucked in her ass, she turned her head to look back at the camera with the anal penetration also in the frame.

"You weren't kidding. This really is you and you really are being fucked and there is cum in your mouth and it's also running out of your ass and your pussy," a wide-eyed Jason observed.

"I wouldn't make something like this up, babe. I took a huge chance today with Billy and I am hoping that you will react like I thought you might, but I realize that you may not," Samantha clarified. "So, you have a decision to make, honey. You can be mad at me for being unfaithful and shut me out or even divorce me if you want. Or, you can forgive what would have been a horrible miscalculation on my part and trust that I will never make the same mistake again. Or, you can embrace my new attitude and go with it, knowing that I want to do this kind of thing more times and more often with more guys. The result, I hope, would be to our mutual benefit and sexual satisfaction. But, I do need you to choose, my love, because I can't stand the suspense."

Again, he took a long pause then, "Can I have a refill, please?"

"Of course! I think I'll join you." She agreed.

She returned a couple of moments later and handed him his refreshed drink, totally naked this time, and then clicked his glass with hers. "What shall we drink to, love? Ending your constant urging for me to be naughty and my ending anything like today ever happening again or perhaps ending our relationship? OR, to your wife becoming a so-called 'hot-wife' with your blessing and encouragement?" She looked him straight in the eyes and began fingering her pussy while waiting for his response.

Another moment of hesitation then, "This has been a lot to absorb in a very short period of time," Jason noted.

Squishing sounds were beginning to emanate from Samantha's, once-again, very wet pussy as she continued to finger fuck herself while continuing to look directly at her husband.

"And, you are correct," Jason admitted. "I have been pushing you toward something like this for a long time, perhaps without acknowledging why I was doing it or where it might ultimately lead."

The squishing sounds were even louder now and Samantha's chest was heaving as she neared orgasm, still looking at her husband.

Finally, he lifted his glass and said, "To my hot-wife and new adventures. You've made me recognize that I am very turned on by the thought you having sex with another man and that I loved looking at the pictures of you doing it. I love you and I love that you had the courage to act on your desires and mine."


With perfect timing, Samantha achieved orgasm as he said this and pumped her hips up against her fingers as it flowed through her body causing her to spill some of her drink on her chest. Jason leaned forward and began to lick the bourbon off of her breasts and nipples resulting in another surge of fluid release from within Samantha.

When her release subsided, Jason stopped his cleanup work on her chest, took her empty glass to refill it. "I'm only upset because I realize how much time we've waisted not acting on what we both apparently want," he explained.

"I don't think I could have gone here before Jason left for school. I was way too much into mom-mode," Samantha countered.

"Yeah, I can see that. You were and are a great mom and now I'm looking forward to the next phase of our marriage and your continuing with being a hot-mom," Jason stated.

"Thanks, honey, I appreciate the compliment, but about the hot-mom thing...," Samantha started.

"Wait, you DON'T want to be a hot-mom? I thought that was the point of our whole discussion," Jason interrupted.

"Cool your jets, captain. I didn't say I don't want to be a hot-mom. I definitely do, but to more boys than just Billy. I also want to be a 'hot-wife,' which, by his definition, means I'll need to have sex with grown men and," Jason started to interrupt again but she held up her hand to stop him. "AND I want to be a slut, which means, again by Billy's definition, I'll have indiscriminate sex with multiple men and/or boys at the same time and do so with several at one time."

"Wow, that is a real escalation, babe. But I don't see how you can make that happen," Jason said.

"Billy is waiting for my call to let him know if I want to do it or not and, if so, he says he can get ten guys or so for me in a couple of days. Apparently you were right about a bunch of Jake's other friends thinking I'm a MILF."