The Awakening of a Hot Wife and Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ten guys? In a couple of days? What the hell has Billy been up to that we didn't know about? Do you think you are really up for something like that?"

"Right now I do, yes, but let's see how I feel when the time comes. I surprised myself today with what I did and how much I loved it, but ten guys is a whole different kettle of fish. I need to know a couple of things from you first, though. Now that you know what I've done and what I'm planning to do, I think we should discuss some ground rules. I want you to let me know what you prefer going forward. Do you want to watch me with other guys? Do you want pictures taken again?"

"Pictures definitely and maybe even video if possible," Jason answered "I don't think I want to be present at this point. The anticipation should add to my excitement and having me there might inhibit you somewhat. I'd prefer that you let yourself go and do whatever excites you and then tell me about it afterward."

"OK, I can do that, no problem. Now, do you want to fuck your already well-fucked wife and add your cum to what Billy has already put inside of me?"

"I thought you'd never ask. Which hole?"

"All of them, if you like. Billy did and it's only fair that you have the same access."

After Jason finished with her (he only used one hole, her pussy) they took a break to allow the 45 year old to recover so that he could try another point of entry. Samantha sent Billy a text: "Jason is OK with everything we did and is onboard with the GB, please go ahead and set it up."

Later that evening, Jason penetrated his wife's ass for the first time ever and regretted that he had taken so many years before doing so. Samantha found that she truly enjoyed having her husband do that to her, and she too was sad that it took so long to discover her passion for anal sex.

The next morning, after Jason left for work, the doorbell rang. Samantha was in their bed masturbating with one of her dildos and had cum twice already. She was not expecting any company, so she ignored the ring at first, but when the visitor rang again and knocked on the door, she decided she should answer it. Slipping on a short silk robe she went to the door where someone had rung the bell a third time. She opened the door and was startled to see John Pacer, Billy's father, standing there with two other men that she didn't recognize.

Instinctively, she clutched her robe near her throat and said, "John, I wasn't expecting company today. Is everything OK?"

"Everything is fine, Samantha, but I do need to speak with you. May we come in?"

"Sure, OK. Come in, please."

Once inside, she showed the three of them to the family room and invited them to sit on the sofa. "Can I get you gentlemen something to drink?"

"Maybe later, thanks." John said. "I wanted to talk with you about Billy's visits over here. I know he likes to come over a couple of times a week, which is fine, but I wanted to discuss yesterday's visit."

Samantha's heart skipped a beat, but she kept her cool and said nothing, but she did sit in a chair across from the men because she felt a little weak in the knees.

"Billy left his phone in our kitchen last night and it was still unlocked when I noticed it and picked it up to return it to him. When I did though, I noticed your text that was still on the home page and read it. That lead me to examine what else he had on the device and lo and behold I found some very interesting photos of you that he took yesterday."

Her heart skipped twice this time, but she still remained silent, having no idea what to say.

"So, I thought to myself, 'What should I do about this? And I decided I would do nothing until I had a chance to speak with you, which brings us to the purpose of my visit."

"OK," she responded with considerable trepidation.

"Cards on the table then. One, given the pictures, it's obvious you had sex with him. Two, given the content of the text you sent, he is working on arranging a gang bang for you. Three, apparently Jason is cool with numbers one and two. Am I missing anything?"

Samantha quickly assessed her situation. Denying anything would be pointless. So,"No, you're not, John. What you said is true."

"Well, compliments on a rockin' hot body, Samantha. And kudos for your adventurous spirit and being willing to let my son make full use of your body. So, why are we here you might ask?"

Samantha nodded.

"We decided to get a head start on the request you made of Billy for a gang bang. There are only three of us, but we're confident that we can provide suitable entertainment for you while you wait for him to arrange for a larger group to fuck you. Is that OK with you?"

"And, if I say no?" Samantha responded, wanting to know exactly where she stood.

"If you decline our offer, we will be very disappointed, of course, but nothing bad will happen and Billy will still be free to arrange your sex party. But I think, given the pictures and your note, you are inclined to accept our generous offer. Why don't you come over here with us now?"

Samantha didn't respond or move right away. She remained where she was, looking at each man in turn for a moment, then slowly rose from her chair and walked to stand a couple of feet directly in front them, officially beginning the hot-wife/slut chapter of her sexual awakening.

This time, it was the men who were speechless.

Smiling at the three faces looking directly at her with anticipation in their eyes, she tugged on the sash to release the bow that was holding it in place and pulled it off her shoulders, letting it drop to the floor. She placed her hands on her hips and asked, "Who's first?"

Stunned into silence by the totally naked vision that was standing in front of them, no one spoke for a moment, but then John spoke up, "I am. Come here and suck my cock."

Samantha closed the distance between them and sank to her knees in front of Billy's dad and pulled his zipper down. She then reached inside and retrieved his already hard cock, giving it a long lick as it emerged from his pants then taking it inside her mouth to begin sucking it.

"He's even bigger than his son," she thought as she struggled to take in as much of it as she could.

Not willing to sit passively while their friend was having his dick sucked by the hot-wife, the other two men moved behind her and began fingering her pussy and asshole. Being penetrated in three places at the same time was a new sensation for Samantha, and she was loving it.

One of the guys stopped and gathered the three mobile phones they brought with them and started the video function on each. Then he placed two of them around the room to capture different angles of what they were doing to Samantha. He hand-held the other one and used it to record close ups of Samantha sucking John's cock and his friends' fingers plunging in and out of her cunt.

After an hour, they had each fucked the hot-wife and had cum in her pussy. Next, she had sucked all three of them back up to hardness for round two inside her. John opted for her ass after she retrieved the lube that she had been using before they arrived. "Have you ever done double or triple penetration, slut?" John asked as he slid his huge cock into her ass.

She liked John calling her a slut. It was a status she was seeking and it fit with her submissive behavior that was becoming more defined and ever present with men. "No, I haven't. I've only been with my husband, Billy, and now you guys," she responded openly. "But I'm willing to try either one, if you guys want to do that to me."

John motioned for one the guys to slide underneath Samantha who was on all fours as John fucked her ass. Once there, the new addition slid his erection into her pussy and started fucking her, quickly establishing a rhythm with John with alternating strokes in and out of her respective holes.

"In her mouth," John said to the other man whom quickly moved to stand in front of her, grasping the sides of her head and directed his stiff cock past her lips and into her mouth.

For the next few minutes, the only sounds were the slapping of naked flesh coming together, accompanied by grunts and groans from the four participants in Samantha's first airtight experience. As for her, she was in sexual heaven, loving the idea of servicing three men at the same time and thoroughly enjoying the sensations their cocks were creating while eagerly awaiting their cum deposits inside her.

Samantha imagined that what she was letting the men do to her were among the sluttiest things a woman could do, and that thought heightened her excitement. Her shift in behavior was sudden, to be certain, but her escalation of what she wanted sexually and how constantly she thought about sex were almost concerning to her. Already it was like a drug, requiring more and more, nastier and nastier for her to achieve the same sexual high as the previous adventure.

Her thought process was interrupted by the cock in her pussy beginning to twitch as a precursor to ejaculation. She loved feeling of a cock shooting cum inside of her and made a point of focusing on the ejaculations taking place in her vagina while using her Kegel muscles to squeeze the the cock inside her. This action also squeezed John's cock in her ass and triggered his orgasm as well. And, moments later, her mouth was filled with yet another load.

When all three cocks had exited her body she cleaned each of them with her mouth and then watched as the men got dressed to leave. "You are an excellent fuck, slut. I'm going to want to do this again," John commented.

"Looking forward to it and thanks for the compliment!"

After the men left, Samantha lay down on her bed and used her dildo and vibrator on herself, cumming twice more as a result, despite the soreness. When she finished, she found herself to be frustrated because her sexual "itch" had not gone away. If anything, it had intensified.

Billy had texted her back that he was working on getting her gang bang arranged, but it was probably going to take an extra day or two to get it all set up.

A disappointed Samantha thanked him for the update and decided that, rather than pout about how long it was taking to set things up, she was going to see what she could accomplish on her own in the meantime. After giving the matter a little thought, she came up with a plan of sorts and called the mobile number for her girlfriend's husband. When he answered, she asked. "Hi Mark, sorry to bother you. Is Brenda back from her mother's yet?" (Samatha knew she wasn't.)

"No, sorry Samantha, she won't fly back until this weekend. What's up?"

"She has a sexy little cocktail dress that I wanted to borrow and I hoped she would be back so that I could ask her about it. Oh well, I'll have to come up with something else, I guess."

"Are you talking about the red one?"

"Yes, that's the one."

"She still has it, but hasn't had the guts to wear it because she thinks that it's too slutty."

"That's funny. I don't think a dress can ever be too slutty. Different girls, different ideas of when is something sexy or slutty."

"I know she would be happy for you to have use of it. Why don't you stop by and see if it is what you really want to wear. It really is kinda slutty and short. It's very short on Brenda and you're probably four inches taller than she."

"Oh, you're a doll, Mark. I'll owe you a big kiss for this."

"That sounds like an excellent trade off, Samantha. What time do you expect to get here?"

"Is a couple of hours from now OK?"

"I can make that work, Pete and Roger are going to stop by in and hour or so, but they don't need to stay here very long."

"Please don't rush them off on my account, plus, maybe I could model the outfit for you guys and get your opinions as to its appropriateness."

"Oh, if they know you're going to model sexy clothing, I won't be able to force them out of here."

"Oh that's too sweet. I'll bring a bottle and we can have an early happy hour, if you like."

"That will be great Samantha. See you in a couple of hours.

She showered and applied her makeup then selected a pair of, very tight, ultra low rise, blue jeans that barely covered her pubic area, coupling them with a pair of white sneakers and a thin, white cutoff t-shirt that clearly displayed her stiff nipples. She didn't wear any panties, but put a pair of red lace thong underwear in small bag along with a pair of 5" black heels.

When she slid into the backseat of her ride-share vehicle, she enjoyed the driver's reaction to her outfit and noticed that he adjusted his rear view mirror so that he could check her out during the drive. "I need to stop by a liquor store on our way, please." She said while using her fingers to stroke her nipples while she looked at him through the mirror.

The driver did a search on his GPS and added the destination to their route. Once there, Samantha went inside and purchased a bottle of bourbon. Upon her return, she slid back into the back seat and saw that the driver had turned in his seat to watch her enter the car and so she moved slowly and parted her legs very widely as she settled into the right side. "Do you mind if I take a sip?" She asked him.

"Sexy lady, you can drink as much as you want and do whatever you want to do," he assured her.

"Thanks!" She said and removed the cap from the liquor then took a long drink from the bottle. "I'd offer to share, but that wouldn't be a good idea."

"No, probably not, but maybe you could offer me something better?"

"What would you like me to offer you, sir?"

"You could take your t-shirt off," he suggested.

"Bold move, my friend, bold move. But, if you've got the balls to ask, I think you deserve a little something."

With that, she lifted the small garment over her head, exposing her breasts and already stiff nipples which she lightly twisted with her fingers. "Is this what you had in mind?"

"Well, that and maybe you show me your pussy." He responded matter of factly.

"You're not shy about asking for what you want, are you?" But she was impressed by his continued boldness and decided to grant his additional request, slipping out of her jeans and then sitting back in her seat where she spread her legs and pulled her pussy lips apart. "How's this?"

"That's great, now maybe finger yourself?"

And that's exactly what she did. She was already somewhat wet and this little show had made her wetter, so it took no time for wet squishy sounds to begin coming from her vagina. The way the man was taking charge was quite the turn on for her. At the moment she wanted nothing more that to do whatever he told her to do. "You can come back here and fuck me, if you want to," she said with a hopeful tone.

"Sadly, pretty lady, I cannot. A promise to my wife you see. Alas, I can look, but I can't touch and I always honor her wishes."

"Well, that's disappointing, but I respect your decision. I would've been quite a ride for you and would've welcomed your cum inside my body."

"You're making it very, very difficult for me to keep my promise to my wife," he admitted to her.

"Well, that's something, I guess. I really could've used a load of cum in my pussy right about now, though."

"Something tells me you're going to get your wish not too long from now," he predicted.

"I certainly hope so and more than one!" She smiled as she continued to masturbate herself.

She managed to cum before they reached her destination and made a show of it for the driver. Pulling her fingers out of her pussy then putting them in her mouth to taste herself.

"Lady, you're something, aren't you?" The driver smiled at her.

"Yeah, I've been hearing that lately. Thanks for the ride," she smiled back at him.

"Oh, my god!" Mark exclaimed when he answered his door. "You look damn sexy, Samantha."

"This old thing? I just put it on at the last minute, but I hoped you might enjoy seeing me in it," she offered.

"Shit! I do, I absolutely do and I know my guests will too," he agreed. "I hope it's OK that I told Pete and Roger you were coming over and they brought a couple more friends for your 'fashion show'."

Samantha's stomach did a little flip and she became a little bit wetter inside, "Yes, of course it's OK."

"Well then, come on in!"

Samantha followed Mark into the kitchen where there were four other men waiting for them. Pete and Roger were the husbands of two 'couple friends' that Jason and she socialized with from time to time. The other two were not familiar to her, but were introduced to her as guys that worked at Roger's company.

"Wow, this is quite an audience and here I am, dressed like I'm going to work in the yard," Samantha jokingly protested.

"When Mark told us you were going to model a sexy dress, there was no way we were going to miss it," Pete said. "You make anything you wear look good, Samantha."

"That's true and when Pete blabbed to these other two and showed them a couple of pictures of you at the pool last summer, there was no way we could talk them out of showing up to see the show," Roger added.

"It's not a problem. You guys know I'm not shy and now that Jason and I are empty-nesters, I'm determined to move past the mom-phase of my life and be more adventurous again," Samantha declared.

"Well, lovely lady, we all glad we get to witness and help you with this new phase. Would you care for a drink?" Mark said.

"Yes, thank you. I brought a bottle of bourbon with me, as promised, but I wasn't expecting five of you."

"That's not a problem at all, Samantha. We have plenty of booze and can get more, if we need it. What's your poison?" Mark asked.

"Bourbon rocks, please," she answered.

"Want me to make it a double?"

"Sure, why not?" She agreed.

The next few minutes were spent with everyone sipping their respective drinks and chatting about mundane subjects that no one really cared about. Samantha stood near the bar and the men stood around her in a semi-circle. They were not at all shy about checking out everything she was showing them and began getting a bit "handsy" as well -- touching close but not quite in or on her most intimate areas.

"OK, as much as I hate to tear myself away from you guys, I guess I should try the dress on now, Mark."

"Sure thing, Samantha, I have the dress laid out on our bed for you. Do you need anything else?"

"No, the dress is all I need. I brought my own accessories," Samantha told him.

"Ok then, you know where our room is. Just curious, does Jason know you are here Samantha?" Mark asked her.

"He has no idea, whatsoever," she smiled.

"Cool, then we have you to ourselves," Mark noted with a sly smile.

"Yes, my friend, I am all yours this afternoon," Samantha assured him.

Mark returned to the kitchen where the other four men were anxiously awaiting Samantha's return. They were all abuzz about her plans and began peppering him with questions.

"Has she done something like this before?"

"Just how sexy is the dress?"

"Is her husband OK with her being over here with all of us?"

"Guys, guys, guys, just be cool," Mark instructed. "Let's play it by ear and let her take the lead. I have no idea what her deal is, but we will find out soon enough."

A few minutes later, Samantha emerged from the bedroom wearing a very short, very tight, bright red cocktail dress. The dress barely covered her ass and the hem ended only a couple of inches below her panty-clad crotch. Her five-inch heels made her shapely legs look even longer than they were, and the dress' plunging neckline provided tantalizing views of her breasts. "I don't know. I'm not sure this works. There's an awful lot of me showing," she worried.

"No, no, no. Quite to the contrary. That dress looks great on you," one of the men commented.

"I think you're just saying that because it's a 'come fuck me dress'," Samantha speculated.