All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 02'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Sir GalahadSir Galahadabout 9 years ago
Excellent start and middle of the story. Now you need to finish it.

You've made it clear that Hank has seduced Jean into becoming his submissive slut, and that she loves being his slut. Fine as far as it goes. But you need to write the conclusion, with Jean leaving her useless slug of a husband, divorcing him, and moving in with Hank to be his full time sexual submissive.

May I suggest that she tell Ed she wants a divorce, move out, and in a chance meeting you have Ed assault Jean, Hank jump in to defend her (coincidentally dropping him, or perhaps having Ed get the first licks in and then Jean dropkick him in the nuts while in "cockroach castrator" pointy-toed pumps so he goes down and Hank calls the cops and makes a statement (perhaps with the senior partner having seen the whole thing from a distance), and Ed gets arrested, tried, convicted, and sentenced for assault? Then as a climax, Jean shows up at Hank's place in a raincoat, 4 inch heels, and nothing else, walks in, and begs him to marry her. Something along those lines that ties up all loose ends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"you're", not "your"

the rest is just wank fantasy. ironic to criticise that on lit, but there are limits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
TOO NON-CONSENT

Wrong category - should be non-consent. Started good but then this. Does she get whipped next?

Clarissa72Clarissa72over 3 years ago
Great!

I’m glad Hank ran old Ed a&$ away! I’m already sick of Ed (he has only one appearance) but he needs to get a life with someone else. I hope Hank keeps Jean all night. 😂

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Still rolling along, nothing contentious so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
2780 Followers
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.