All Comments on 'The Awakening of a Slut Ch. 13'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hot

another one of your hot stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wonderful

i loved all wonderful 13 chapters. I would give anything to be Jean or Denise's place.

I find as i read this that I need what they are getting.

too bad this story wasnt illustrated with photos of these gorgeous women

FindmywayFindmywayover 8 years ago
Nice Ending

I enjoyed this story very much.I am very glad that Hank really assessed the situation between himself and Jean and determined not to overly complicate there growing relationship.

Nicely done. I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 7 years ago
Left hanging?

Loved the whole story except the ending. I feel like you left us hanging. What about the resolution with Ed? And Sid? What about Hank and Jean moving? I hate when details are left out. At least one more chapter would be great (or many more) to tie up the loose ends. Keep writing and I will keep reading!!

MM

JadestoyJadestoyalmost 7 years ago
Left hanging

Damn you left so many loose ends.

Agrippina60Agrippina60over 3 years ago
Great series

I loved all of them. Plan on reading all your others as well!

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteover 1 year ago

My Dom recommended I read it. Like a Dom can really recommend anything to his sub that she would not go out of her way to do. 😀. Anyway I came over and over and over again. I know why he liked it what man or Dom wouldn’t. Jean and I have so much in common both of us are insatiable submissive sluts. I know people don’t really think we exist except in a fantasy world but for some real lucky men we are the prize. I like the fact the Dom understands the gift and how loving and protective he is while pushing both of them in their relationship. Loved it.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Good chapter as was the whole story but just felt this was a rushed conclusion with Denise being almost bundled off with Jerry to conclude the stortline. There are so many threads left unanswered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES