The Awakening of Angie Ch. 02

Story Info
‘Featured Performer’ by David.
2.7k words
4.59
8.1k
5

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: while Angie is the principal narrator, the narration shifts occasionally to other relivant characters and always noted.)

(This is essentially the part 1 story told from Angie's husband's perspective.)

(David)

My wife, Angie, and I had been married about 2 years when she called me at work and asked me to take her out somewhere after dinner. She didn't want to say where on the phone but we'd talk about it when I got home. I hadn't a clue as to the mystery but where would she want to go on a Thursday night? Movies? Shopping?

As soon as I came in the door she came running up to me, planting a big smiling kiss before I could even get my coat off. "What's this all about?" I asked her, "Did we win the lottery?" She was so excited that now I was getting excited.

While at the dinner table she's just smiling like the Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland and now I gotta know what's up. "Angie, what's going on? Are you pregnant?"

"No"

"What, what, what?"

"David, do you think I'm sexy?" she asked tentatively.

"I hope that's a rhetorical question," I said, "because you're the reason my dick gets up in the morning. (she laughed) Angie, you're an incredible beauty...the hottest of the hot."

And she was. A 5'4", gorgeous, dark brown haired Latin-American with a stunning figure, brilliant mind and an electric personality that I must have tricked into marrying me because how did that happen? When we were in the bedroom she was adventurous and open to anything and just looking at her got me rock hard.

"Why are you asking this, Ang?"

"Because there's something I have to do and I want you to help me with it."

"Ang, you're killing me. What is it?"

We kept eating for awhile until finally she just blurted it out. "I want you to take me to The Pleasure Palace so I can enter the amateur night contest. If I win I make a hundred and fifty bucks but I don't really care about that. I just really want to do this..."

Blindsided. "Ang, that's a strip club. You want to take your clothes off at a strip club?"

"Yes, I've thought about this and I really want to do it. I need to feel what it's like when random men are looking at you like that. I just need to try this. I know you're going to get jealous if they like me but do me this favor and be with me so I'll feel safe."

"Well, I don't want you to go there," I pleaded, "but if I can't stop you I sure as hell wouldn't let you go alone!"

"Does that mean you'll take me?" she asked enthusiastically.

"NO..............or yes, I don't know. Why do this? And then I have to watch other men drool all over you? Are you sure you want to ask me this?"

Short pause. "Yes," she said firmly.

Longer pause. "Okay," I said, immediately regretting I said it. But I didn't know what to say to stop her. I'd seen her single-mindedness before and there was only going to be one answer anyway so I could have said 'yes' right away and not lost 10 minutes of my life to the inevitable. For sure this was going to make me very uncomfortable. Maybe I could hide in the bathroom during her performance...but she'd never forgive me for that. Oh, shit.

"What time does it start?" I asked, dejectedly.

"10 o'clock. We have to check in by 9:30."

Nothing much else was said during dinner. We cleaned up the kitchen and messed around with menial chores around the house until 8pm when she announced she was getting ready. Forty-five minutes later she came out of the bathroom glammed to the max and wearing the tightest little purple dress you've ever seen. If it had been any shorter it would have been classified a shirt.

She brought with her a shoe bag and I thought, 'How long has she planned this?" I mean, she's done her homework and shopping, she's got a wardrobe and I'm only hearing about it now? I didn't understand all of this but maybe I wasn't satisfying her and she was looking for another outlet for her sexual energy. I had a million questions and now I'd backed myself into a corner and all I could do was go with the flow.

We were there a few minutes before 9:30, checked in with the DJ and she was ready to go. Despite the fact that the place was packed I lucked into a booth in the back and immediately tried to anesthetize myself with martinis. Angie went into the bathroom to change shoes and when she came out and walked towards the DJ staging area with the other amateurs I almost fell out of the booth. She wore the purple dress I'd only seen for the first time tonight and 5 inch black high platform stripper shoes with ankle straps. As she walked through the room I watched the eyes follow her and, clearly feeling those eyes, she started working it. She'd gotten halfway down the bar area and some guy stopped her, put his hand on her rear and whispered something in her ear as she playfully laughed, tossed her hair and kept moving. She was smiling like she'd already won. Even the pros were watching her.

They lined up according to performance order and the DJ put Angie last for what I thought were obvious reasons. If she danced as well as she walked the place would go nuts. With the exception of Angie, nearly all the other contestants were at the upper range of college age, either in the last year of school or locals that were egged on by their boyfriends. A couple were, in my martini fog opinion, pretty hot, backed by their loud entourage. But most were so nervous there wasn't enough beer in the bar to calm them down. They wore the gear they came in with and when they finally took off their jeans and t-shirts patrons were encouraged to slip bills into their panties or on the floor around them.

This was an all nude show bar so while management suggested the amateurs keep their panties on during the performance it was only a guideline. You could take it to the max and no one would complain, least of all the insatiable patrons dying for a pussy sighting on one of the amateurs. I wasn't concerned about Angie going that far because it was her first try at this and she'd want to play it safe like the other girls.

Finally Angie was up. Martinis or not I was an anxious wreck and wanted to leave like right now. I tried to calculate what would happen if I grabbed her off the stage and ran out the door. I was starting to imagine all sorts of awful things with the pack mentality of a room full of raging testosterone and if nothing else I was just plain jealous of all the boners that would be had because of my wife. Involuntarily I got up to hide in the bathroom when...

"Next up and our final contestant, this is Jazmine", he said, drawing out the pronunciation of the name. Jazmine? OMG, she even picked a stage name! And then she stepped up to the stage and took to the pole...

And then I didn't recognize her anymore. She was Jazmine. Her body didn't move in the clumsy ways that some of the other girls did. She moved like a woman whose only mission was to please men, the sexy heat just dripping off her. You could almost taste it. She slowly reached back and unzipped her dress, letting it slide ever so slowly to the floor. Then she stepped out of the dress and casually flicked it with her foot into the face of a table side customer and the whole room went nuts.

Out of that dress came a killer bod decorated by a very small silver bra and G-string, with a shaved landing strip peeking over the G-string. She worked the pole a bit then slid down on all fours and shook her ass in the face of a stage-sider who promptly slipped a 10 dollar bill into the back of her string while running his hand down her thigh. I was holding myself back.

The stage was designed with poles at the far ends and a runway connecting them across the room. She crawled the entire length of the runway, occasionally stopping to mimic masturbation or tease a patron, guys slipping her bills and feeling her up along the way. When she got to the side I was closest to she pulled herself up on the pole, grinding on it like it was a giant cock. Men were just reaching in to touch her ass, putting more and more cash in her string until there was no more room. The place was going crazy and everything felt out of control.

I was in a state of shock that she was doing this. I wanted it to be over. I felt like I was losing Angie to Jazmine and I'd never see her again. The "competition" as intended was decidedly long over and everybody knew it, but Jazmine's show continued.

All the girls who had danced previously had one song to work with but when the DJ saw what was happening and that she hadn't even removed her top yet he immediately kicked in another one, a sex filled R&B song about a one night stand.

"More from Jazmine...," he growled.

She unhooked her bra and holding her breasts with both hands she ever teasingly pulled it to the floor and more cash kept coming her direction. Her incredible tits we're now on display for all to see as she rubbed and teased her nipples, even pushing them up one at a time to touch them with the end of her tongue. By this time I imagined every cock in the house wanted her. I was almost embarrassed that I was hard too but the way she moved there was no choice. She owned this.

Then she did it...leaning with her back against the pole she went into a slow squat and touched herself then asked one guy on either side of her to pull down her G-string with their finger and as she stood up it slid down those gorgeous legs until it too was on the floor and she was completely nude. All the cash that had been stuffed in there came falling to the floor like autumn leaves. There was so much cash littered about you couldn't see the stage floor.

Oh, shit.

The entire room went oddly quiet as she squatted down the pole again spreading her legs for all to see. Her pussy was like a billboard for "fuck me, I'm horny as hell" and I think that every guy in there wanted to do just that including the owner, the bouncer and the bartender. Hell, even the girls looked like they wanted to fuck her. I wanted to fuck her.

And then as the song came to an end, legs still spread, she grabbed hold of her tits, closed her eyes and a single drop of spittle fell from her lower lip, ran down her breast and hit the stage. You could have heard a pin drop. Even the DJ had nothing to say. After maybe a minute or so, that felt like an hour, the DJ said, "And that was Jazmine!".

The girls all came back on the stage and the customer vote took about 15 seconds. She had won amateur night and it wasn't even close.

With that announcement she went around collecting the discarded pieces of her clothing, being held up numerous times by guys wanting private dances or time in the VIP rooms, at least those were the requests I could hear. I'd been in a couple of clubs on business trips and seen strippers but I'd never seen something like this. A stripper's goal is to get you to take them for private dances because that's where the money is made but I'd never seen a feeding frenzy. Guys were coming out of the woodwork to get to her. Unfortunately for them, amateurs were not allowed to go for private dances, I read that in the rules they provided, and that put me a little more at ease.

I watched as the owner guided her back to his office (I was very nervous about that) and I waited patiently until they talked and we could go home after she collected her winnings. She'd done it and I assumed that would be enough to get her to move on to something else but when she emerged from the office she came running over excitedly to tell me the owner wanted to hire her to dance regularly.

Oh no. I didn't think of this twist.

I was a buzzkill for sure, saying something like "I don't think you should do it" and I added, "I'll never see you again if you start dancing".

"No, it'll work out perfect," she said, "because he said I could work the day shift while you're at work!" I was again in shock.

Oh no...

"Angie, what happened up there tonight?," I asked, "When you started dancing I lost you, and you were nothing but pure sex for anonymous men. A woman named Jazmine took your place. Every guy in here wanted to jump up on that stage and fuck your brains out. What happened to you?"

"There's something going on with me sexually that I have to work out. When I was up on that stage I was in control of this whole room and I knew it and it was a tremendous rush...almost like a drug. I needed those men to want me so bad they'd cum in their pants at the mere thought of it. I know you love me and I love you but I needed this sexual intensity for some reason. I don't quite understand all of my feelings but I wanted to drive all those men to such craziness that all they wanted was to fuck me every which way and empty their bank accounts to do it. Please don't let go of me through all of this because I don't want to lose you and no matter what happens here, at the end of the day I'll always be yours."

"One more favor, honey," she said, "see that guy at the end of the bar? He wants to take me back for a couple of private dances. Now that I officially work here I can do it. The owner explained what you can and can't do in private. Hang in a little bit longer so I can do this one guy and we can go. I need to get my feet wet."

Before I could even register a complaint she jumped up and guided the guy back to the private area. They were gone for maybe 4 or 5 songs until he came out smiling and she came out adjusting her bra and primping her obviously tousled hair.

Then this happened...I don't know who he thought I was to her but, seeing that I was holding all the money she was raking in, some guy walked over and offered me $500 to take her to the motel on the next block for an hour. He said I could watch if I liked. I was breathing fire and just glared at him until he slinked away. I was also on my 'whatever number' martini.

I didn't say anything else that evening. We drove home in silence and when we got into bed she went after it like an escort, making love to me in ways that she'd never done before. I didn't understand anything of what happened at that club and nothing was the same from then on. I didn't want her going back because I knew it would drive me insane.

Let's just say the story didn't end there...