All Comments on 'The Awakening of Angie Ch. 02'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice...Please continue...I'd like the journey of her personality changing! Great start, the demise of an innocent!!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Yeah, you could almost say the story was "unbelievable". A married woman wants to dance at a strip club on amateur night. This is something that couple often do when away on holiday overseas, or something. But this wife obviously plans it in advance, has all the "uniform" (slutty dress, hooker shoes) then decides on the spot, after she wins, to get a regular job stripping.

During all this the retarded, pathetically weak husband just accepts it all PLUS, once at the club, guzzles down heaps of martinis to make himself semi drunk! Then the slut wife goes off and does a "Lap dance" with a customer/client. He allows this to happen! Just totally ridiculous. Married two years. It would be divorce time for most men.

mac10000mac10000over 2 years ago

I can't wait for more chapters of this story. Really great read

jennyphiljennyphilover 2 years ago

Similar to Jenny, after her first public strip she announced: It was better than a fuck! And become a professional

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years ago

I thought Chapter 1, from the woman's point of view, was stronger. The guy, David, is insecure and weak. He's not a likeable character. But she seems worthwhile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I also enjoyed this second chapter. As would be expected, being written from a guy’s POV, it was less psychological than the first chapter which, was written from a woman’s POV. However, it was still very hot.

For me, the hottest part was how often Angie got fondled – by so many different men - during her stripper routine. My wife does some professional stripping, and it drives me crazy to see other men’s hands on her sexy young body! I wish every husband could see their wife fondled like that: it’s like turning private property into community property.

My wife said, “Good god! I hope the hubby is smart enough to accept the $500 the next time a man offers it!”

We were once on a Caribbean cruise and my wife had me act as her pimp. It was very exciting for both of us. She says, “Every wife should train her husband to pimp her out. It emasculates him, and also teaches him the value of the pussy he has been getting for free!”

We’re now going to read your next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...