All Comments on 'The Awakening of Angie Ch. 04'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
CimenRunarCimenRunarover 2 years ago

Well, I see that Angie is not some soul searching, self finding, innocent abroad, but rather a selfish egotist who wants sex for her own callous satisfaction. The story doesn’t say if she is being regularly fucked at the club each day, though the suggestion is that the owner likes his reward on a regular basis. There is a hint that she feels guilty about what she is putting David through, but she really doesn’t seem to care that he his, mistakenly in my opinion, only going along with her plans because he is afraid of losing her. She hasn’t even said she doesn’t want to loose him, just that she, ‘…has to do this otherwise I would be denying myself.’ (Or some such convoluted nonsense). Now the real hero of this story has shown her that he, following her manipulative pleading and blackmailing, is quite capable of turning the tables on her. I sincerely hope this realization fucks with her brain enough to make her start to question what she might be loosing by disappearing down her hedonistic tunnel. I seldom feel this way when reading loving wives fiction, but I really want to see her get hurt (emotionally) and have to fight to keep her man. Good story Fb.

D_O_LondonerD_O_Londonerover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the next episode of the twist you have given to the scenario. I echo the well expressed previous comment

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...