The Awakening of Angie Ch. 09

Story Info
‘Where The Boys Are’ by Angie.
3k words
4.6
7.2k
5

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for my return trip to the upscale neighborhood home of the three oversexed roomies that I had performed for to such critical success. Again, I showed up a little early to partake in Sam's pre-fuck cocktail party which, incidentally, would be the first role-play of the afternoon. I'd start out as a customer and transition to cocktail server and whatever happened after that sounded fun to me.

Sam had texted me ahead of time about adding two friends to the mix and, for a slight fee boost, I consented. But when I walked in there were four guys that I didn't recognize besides the original three so I took Sam aside to get things straight and he apologized but the extra invites got away from him. He'd make up the difference financially.

"So you're asking me if I'll fuck seven guys?"

"Well, ya...if you think you can handle it."

"Aren't you going to be a tad jealous? I mean, you did ask me out last time I was here. You want to watch me fuck 6 other guys in front of you?"

"Ya, I know, I thought of that but finding out you were married sort of took the sheen off of that idea. I think I can handle it."

"I'm hesitant because this could easily turn into a gangbang and I'm not sure about it. If I get into any trouble I can't handle I'm looking for you to bail me out."

"You got it."

I took off to the bedroom to get changed into my first outfit, the sexy cocktail waitress. The black satin uniform left little to the imagination, the top very plunging and the bottom very short and frilly with matching panties and stockings that came up just over the knee.

***

The Cocktail Waitress

When I came back to the living room I was in serving mode with a name tag reading 'Josie' and my tray in hand.

"Hi, my name is Josie and I'll be your server. What would you like?," I teased.

I went around taking drink orders while everybody played grab ass with me, hearing comments like "look at that fucking ass" and "She can serve my dick..."

Sam was still being bartender and when I brought my list of orders he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me so very long I had to catch my breath. "Just wanted to be first," he said with a half smile. It wasn't a lustful kiss but a passionate one. Something was up there.

Besides Sam, Cory and Tim there were Bill, Richard, Charlie and Steve and all of them looked more than happy to see me. Charlie took his drink from my tray, making sure he ran his fingers up my inner thigh and most of the other guys followed suit, some groping my breasts. The more they drank the more adventurous their moves. I was playing a private guessing game as to who would make the big play first.

I was surprised when the quiet one, Richard, asked me to come over and help him with his drink. He said it didn't taste right and would I taste it for him. As I reached for the glass he said, "No, not like that"' and he had me drop to my knees, then he took his already hard dick out of his pants, dipping the head in the drink and smiling said, "Now try it."

I licked the drink from his cock, had him dip it again, licked it off, then did it again, and said as sexy as I could, "Ummmmmm, tastes very good to me..." All of the guys were gasping. "Maybe I should try it again," he said as he helped me to my feet and when he sat back down took my panties with him. When they hit the floor I demurely stepped out of them and he tossed them aside. Then with my pussy at eye level he stuck his finger in the drink and rubbed it on my pussy where he quickly licked it off. "You're right, this martini is great!"

Well, Mister Quiet opened up the flood gates and suddenly everybody wanted a piece of the action. I was hearing Josie this and Josie that, knowing that I'd have to choose randomly and hope I'd satisfy everyone. I'd make sure every dick in the room could have their way with me. It would just require a little patience on some people's part.

Relieving me of the choice process Cory delicately took my hand and whisked me away towards the dining room announcing a new round of drinks for everybody and after Sam put a full tray down Cory said, "Grab your drink and come to the pool room for a fresh 'cock' 'tail', emphasis on each word. We all knew what he meant. A pool table had been installed where the dining room once was and Cory had me lean over the corner of the table with my hands on the felt. Inspired by Richard's idea, one by one each guy dipped his newly exposed cock in his drink, had me lick it off and then moved behind me and started fucking away. I took a mouthful of martini soaked cock from one guy and had a guy going K-9 at the same time until I had gone through the entire room once.

Then Sam announced that I was going to change for the next character and I left the space.

***

The College Cheerleader

The boys were definitely running through all the classic fantasies and for this one I was 'Tammy', the hottest cheerleader on the squad. I wore the traditional v-neck top with the local school letter emblazoned across the front, albeit with more of a pro football, cleavage revealing front than the usual college ones. Short white skirt, matching lace underwear with white socks and tennis shoes. Pom-poms to top off the look. I looked so sexy even I wanted me! Better yet, I was a real cheerleader in college so I'd be able to give it some authenticity.

Hilariously, Sam had built a mini 2 level bleacher and all the guys were wearing school jerseys, some even with a little face paint. It was a stitch because none of them were wearing pants. They were in full 'ready' mode. I lit into an old favorite cheer, slightly edited for my fan base.

"Pus-sy, pus-sy......penetration. We're the 'fuck me'......generation. When we cum with......determination. We cre-ate a......sensation!!!!!!"

On the last word I leapt up, legs spread and touched my toes, landing in the splits, arms up in a victory salute. Wasn't sure I could still do it but I surprised myself and totally nailed it. The guys went berserk, yelling and screaming for more.

"Do you guys have what takes to support the student body?" I asked, lifting my uniform top up and flashing them. "I have what it takes to support your student body", said Steve and he starts jerking it in my direction. "I really think we need more school spirit here so I think I'll give you guys some inspiration. Bill, grab your cock and get over here."

Bill very tentatively made his way over to me and when he got closer I grabbed him by the nutsack. I gently drew him in and placed both hands on his naked ass and began grinding on him. I could feel his dick getting harder. "What would you like to do now to show Tammy your spirit?"

He lifted my jersey up and off, tossed it in the corner and attacked my hard nipples with his tongue, working them until I was really getting hot. Bill had a real talent there. My clit was throbbing, made more so because everyone was pin drop quiet as they got even more aroused watching us. I pulled off my skirt until I was only in socks and shoes. I could see in Bill's eyes he wasn't going to be able to stop until he shot his load so I bent over and guided his cock into my sweetness and after about five minutes he pulled and blew it all over my back.

"Now how's that for school spirit?," I asked everyone, while Bill wiped the cum off my back with a Sam supplied towel. "I think we need more inspiration, Tammy!," answered Cory.

"Okay, Cory, why don't you and a friend come up here and I'll get you excited about my student body."

Cory chose his friend Steve and I had them stand on either side of me while I knelt down and serviced both their cocks. I made it extra messy with lots of saliva and jerking them hard. Then Steve made it even messier by forcing my head down on his cock a couple of times and gagged me. Then Cory did the same. I laid on my back and invited Steve in for a fuck while I continued blowing Cory. Cory got on his knees and jerked his cock in my mouth, occasionally running the length of his shaft across my outstretched tongue. Out of my peripheral I could see everybody masturbating like madmen. It must have been so hot to watch us, my legs straight up in the air and Steve burying his tool in my box.

Nasty, raw sex...I was really coming to love this stuff. The first time I came to this house I watched my time and was nervous about the unknown but now I could have cared less about the time and I just knew it felt good. Was this what I was all about? It just seems like conventional mores indicated that women didn't lap up sex the way men did. I was proof that the theory didn't necessarily include everyone. I loved being fucked, I loved taking dick every which way and I even loved talking about it.

Steve couldn't contain it any longer, pulled out and blasted his cum across my ass. I could feel it running down my crack. What a load he let go...

That was two down and five to go and I was on fire when Sam intervened to send me back for the final change. He'd remained curiously in the background through all the fucking and sucking and I wondered why, since I was getting such strong vibes from him, he was waiting in the wings. My guess was that he'd fallen for me and didn't know what to do with it.

There was a longer break this time for the boys, having to recharge their batteries and talk about me

When I got back to the bedroom to change into the final outfit there was Tim's gorgeous blonde girlfriend, Tina, putting on her makeup and slipping into a skimpy blue sundress. "Tina!," and we hugged, "what are you doing here?"

"Sam called me an hour ago and asked if I was interested in joining you as 'two pretty girls walking by a construction site'."

"Tina, are you ready for this? There's seven very sex-crazed guys out there wanting lots more pussy before this ends. It could get a bit wild. How's Tim going to deal with this?"

"Well, Tim and I aren't together anymore. We broke up after your first visit because...well, you know why. I screwed his roommates that day. We're still friends though."

"Okay, but follow my lead," and I popped into my yellow sundress. We skipped the underwear since they wouldn't be on long anyway. We both put on some very cute black pumps. We were ready to rock the construction site.

***

Two Pretty Girls By A Construction Site

When we entered they had saw horses and tools all over the place. Every guy had on a plaid shirt, hard hat, tool belt and nothing else. It was truly a vision and, by the way, Tina and I were drop dead show stoppers in every man's summer treat, the sundress. Guy's mouths were hanging open when we arrived at the site. To easily assess how good we looked one only had to watch their dicks slowly reanimate and adding Tina's hot ass in there only made us look even more yummy, like two lollipops instead of one.

The comments started up right away. "Hey, hotties. Very nice from where I'm standing." "Oooo, baby, I need to ride that." "Look at the rears on those chicks." "Nice legs." And a host of other dopey nonsense came flying at us. Tina made me laugh when she said, "If you had it you wouldn't know what to do with it." "Care to take a bet on that?," asked Charlie, moving towards her.

"I'm betting the seven of us can not only nail you girls but make you cum more times than you will even remember."

"You're on"' I said, and the thinly veiled excuse for a gangbang was on. This was it, so all the boys wanted riding time. All of them joined in removing our clothes and left us with just our pumps. Hands seemed to come from everywhere and fingers were reaching in our vaginas and rubbing our breasts. I just reached for any dick within range and yanked them, not even sure who was who.

Then Sam pulled me out of the pile, stood me over a saw horse, lubed my anus and fucked me backdoor while the rest of the pack got crazier. I looked over at Tina, taking Bill and Steve (seemingly revived) from behind and sucking off Charlie while I took on the other four. Richard snuck under me and took me cowgirl down to my knees onto his cock while Sam jumped back in my ass for a DP and then I sucked Cory and Tim at the same time as they stood next to me. I was taking four dicks with no problem. I was becoming, shall we say, versatile.

Then the drifting started and guy's were switching pussy and then I was laid out on the carpet and Charlie was fucking my lights out and Sam was now drilling Tina. I could hear Tina moaning every time he laid into her. "Oh, jeez, Sam...," she cried out at one point. Charlie came like a freight train, pulling out and shooting jizz from my stomach to my chin with some of it flying over my head. Now Bill had me up with my hands on the saw horse again and into my pussy he went like a man obsessed and, after a few minutes of that, stuck his cock in my ass and pounded that. He couldn't go much longer, launching a trail of sperm up my backside.

Bill went over to Tina now, who sucked the leftovers from his satisfied cock while Cory banged her hard. I don't know why I thought this at the time but she looked magnificent taking cock like that. OMG. In a surprise move, with Cory still in her, Tim and Steve jerked off together until they simultaneously shot cum on Tina's face. OMG. Cory was coming and he pulled out laying a jet stream up Tina's tits and across her mouth. OMG.

I was the final act and I had Sam and Richard to finish off as Sam gallantly waved Richard into my pussy like a ground crew directs a plane into the concourse gate. Richard really gave it to me and every martini fueled bump felt like getting hit with a Mack truck. Sam laid his cock in my mouth to keep it hard and ready as Richard withdrew and put his load on my buttocks.

And then there was one.

Sam picked me up and laid me down on the carpet, buried his pulsating cock in my snatch and kissed me like he kissed me when we started all of this. For a second it was like we were alone and he was making love to me. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me again. Finally, with everyone's rapt attention he pulled his cock out and inching up my body he shot his warm cum in my mouth. I swallowed all of it, smiled and he kissed me again.

And it was over...or so I thought...

"And to follow up on Charlie's bet," said Sam, "we're going to make good on making you girls feel good", and the guys carried us to the couch and each one of them went down on us like an assembly line until we came multiple times. Being eaten out by seven guys was a new one and Tina's completely unkempt hair said it all.

"That was totally unreal," said Tina, when we went back to the bedroom to clean up and change.

"Did you really like that?," I asked her. "Fuck, yes!," she replied.

"Love your sex hair," I laughed and looking in the mirror she started laughing too. "Look," I said, getting serious for a moment, "I want to start doing more of these private sex parties and I was wondering if you'd like to join me, going out as the hot and immensely fuckable duo we are. We'd be in very high demand and make a bundle. Interested?"

She then stuck her hand out and we sealed the deal on a shake. "Believe me, until you came here the first time," she said, "I had no idea this part of me existed. I always liked sex but these kinds of situations make me feel a euphoria that is blowing my mind. It's like the raunchier the better."

"We need to get you a stage name," I suggested. "No," she said, "I'm sticking with Tina. It's always served me well."

And so, Jazmine and Tina, the high end party dolls, were born and now instead of winding down I was getting even deeper into the sex trade. There would be plenty to learn considering this wasn't necessarily legal everywhere. We would have to skip the advertising and rely solely on word of mouth to keep us safe. There were seven very happy guys in the living room to do our advertising for us.

Sam paid me and we set up another return date. I also mentioned my new partner and he agreed she was a good choice. He also managed to get one more kiss in before I left, saying, "If there's ever an opening in your life, call me."

I smiled, nodded and left.