All Comments on 'The Awakening of Angie Ch. 09'

by Fantasyballer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

And a good night for all, everyone happy another great story Thanks

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 2 years ago

So basically, Angie hooks up with Sam and has a torrid affair with him, till he can’t take seeing her being gangabnaged by others anymore and becomes possessive of her, like her husband should have done in the first place. Angie started ‘exploring’ her sexuality but has become nothing but a whore, says she loves her husband but obviously doesn’t care a hoot for him, just wants sex and any cock will do. End of marriage! Unless the next episode has more about how she deals with this, and less about her exploits, it’s turning into just another story about a cum slut. A bit disappointing because I had expected more from it. Sex becomes repetitive after reading about it so much - the intrigue associated with what’s going on in their heads or the discussions they have, is far more provocative.

Andyman99Andyman99about 2 years ago

This was a fantastic read in my opinion. Yes, some gaps that could be filled in via recaps if the story continues. More about David thoughts of his wife, and what he does with other women. Where the marriage ends up, and potential consequences of Angies action. Davis appears to be am intelligent man, so he is not likely to continue being cuckolded

It seems there could and should be numerous chapters to follow as there is no end in site at this stage. Well done! Continue this story please.

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog4 months ago

Ok, great series with the ever so sexy Angie. Very well written. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFantasyballer@Fantasyballer
My ‘For Display Only’ series, number 07 is coming out Wednesday, 4/02. I’ve become a bit enamored with my heroine, Mara, and I hope some of you have as well. I welcome comments and suggestions. On occasion I have implemented suggestions. Thanks for the personal and public comm...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES