All Comments on 'The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 07'

by Rocket1010

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fucking appalling. The story obviously ends with a HEA because it’s supposed to be a fantasy. I read the first 2 chapters early on and noticed that you’d picked up the story again.

This has to be the worst method in the history of forever in how to introduce someone to BDSM. How exactly is she supposed to trust either of them to be able to submit to them? You’ve tried to pass it all off as an altruistic move by the husband to improve their marriage. It’s utter bullshit she was lied to, kidnapped, raped and tortured whilst her spineless husband fucked around at the office and with Sylvia (unless they were supposedly the same person?), he took training as a dominant, fucking and using other subs in the process. Now he’s dropping it on her “surprise I’m your new Dom, I love you”.

It’s a breach of everything about BDSM. I’m all in favour of couples getting their kink on why didn’t he just sit down with her and talk about it? She’d never been unfaithful to him now he’s passed her round like a party favour.

The ONLY thing you actually got right about this is that their kink can be whatever they want it to be, it doesn’t have to be 24/7. If this was a real couple they would really need to sit down talk it through and set safe words and limits, if it was me at the top of the list would be Sylvia can fuck right off out of our lives.

Honestly you’ve got great writing skills but the plot needs work.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRocket1010@Rocket1010
Words can be erotic, touching the deep desires hidden inside each of us, bringing about a mutual pleasure for the one who writes the adventure and for the one who reads the story. Do you want to explore the erotic side of your nature? If so, drop me a line.