The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 06

Story Info
Nick, Lizzy, & Skye treat Crystal to a bondage farewell.
17.7k words
4.41
4.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After having a few more drinks with Jamie and Fritz, he bid them goodnight and after they left, he retired to his room. Falling to sleep was hard. His thoughts centered on Crystal and what he had planned for her last day. But Mistress Savannah changed the game and was planning to provide Crystal's last hurrah. But something she said bothered him. She used the term "we" in her conversation. Did she have someone else to assist her?

Finally falling into a deep sleep, the morning came quickly and upon rising he slipped on a tee-shirt and boxer shorts. Entering the kitchen for coffee he found Skye sitting at the table, sipping a steaming hot cup of java and looking as lovely as ever.

Smiling, he walked toward her, seeing her look up and returning a sultry smile. Giving her a kiss on the cheek, he asked, "Where's Lizzy and Crystal?"

"They're still sleeping."

"Listen I know I told you and Lizzy you could have your own private goodbye session with Crystal but I've decided to join you."

Skye's eyebrows arched and she gave him a critical gaze. "Why? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Not really. Mistress Savannah decided to exclude me from her session this afternoon. I was looking forward to assisting her but evidently she has other plans for Crystal."

Skye saw he was upset. Mistress Savannah and he had tag teamed a number of women and had a good relationship, as far as she could tell. If the mistress wanted Crystal by herself, she had to have a good reason. "Hey no problem Nick. We were thinking of using your dungeon as a sendoff for Crystal."

Nick's eyes lit up. "I had a new bondage device designed and manufactured for my dungeon and it arrived this past week. I've been wanting to try out." He paused, rubbing his chin, thinking for a moment and then continued, "I thought of using it on Crystal Friday night but I didn't. So I think this morning would be a great time to try it out."

Skye's facial expression betrayed her excitement. "Tell me. What is it?"

"I think it better if I show it to you and the others. I think you'll love it."

Skye giggled and rose from her chair, leaving her half-filled cup of coffee on the table. Approaching Nick with a wide smile, she pulled up the kimono she slipped on when she got out of bed. Straddling his lap, her lips sought his, pressing ardently and feeling a shiver course through her when he returned the kiss.

They traded soft succulent kisses, their lips brushing lightly together, tongues darting along the soft ridges. As the kiss lingered, they took turns sucking on the other's lower lip, the passion inside them rising.

Skye thought it was wonderful not to share him with others. Lately, it seemed other people were always around and while she didn't mind them, sometimes it was nice to have him all to herself.

Her eyes twinkled with mischief when the kiss broke. "Awww come on Nicky boy, you can tell me. You know I hate being kept in the dark."

Nick smirked. "You go wake up the girls and bring them down for a nice breakfast and afterwards we'll give Crystal a sendoff she'll remember for a long time."

"Maybe you want a special breakfast before I wake up the other girls," she whispered huskily pulling the kimono open to reveal her naked flesh. She had an impish grin as she stared directly into his dark eyes. "Wouldn't you like to have some of this before the girls come down," she teased placing her hands on her breasts and massaging them.

It was just like Skye to take advantage of him anytime they were alone. "How could I resist such a tempting offer," he whispered reaching for her well-developed mounds, squeezing and kneading them in his large hands.

Skye put her arms around his neck and sighed, "I love it when you play and tease my tits baby." Closing her eyes, she basked in the feel of his fingers lightly dancing over her heavy breasts. Letting a satisfied moan escape her lips, she opened her eyes, watching his fingers tracing around the heavy globes before capturing a nipple. "Ahhhhhh ... Mmmmmm ... baby that's it. Tease my tits."

Rotating her hips slightly on his lap, she felt his muscle stirring to life. She leaned forward for a soft kiss and then undulated her hips back and forth on his lap, enticing the semi-hard muscle to awaken.

Nick twisted her nipples, delighting in the way she moaned her approval. He loved Skye and Lizzy and their great relationship. They had been together for a few years, making videos and their connection was built on a desire to enjoy a sexual relationship without the hang up of getting jealous of other people. He smiled into her dark alluring eyes. "Keep that up Skye and I'll have to do something about it."

"Mmmmmm sounds like a challenge," she muttered, slipping the silk kimono off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. Pressing her lips against his neck and then licking her way to his ear, she whispered in an alluring voice, "I accept your challenge." Her lips moved along his cheek until they were millimeters from his and after a millisecond, she pressed her lips against his, moaning when his lips gripped hers while her tongue speared into his mouth.

They fell into a deep kiss, her arms wrapping around his muscular shoulders and his hands roaming up and down her naked back. When the kiss broke, they resorted again to short bursts of kisses, taking turns attacking and then relishing when the other counterattacked with lustful abandon.

Pulling her lips from his hungry lips, Skye smiled. "I have something else in mind for my mouth baby," she giggled, pushing away and then sliding down his muscular torso. Along the way, her fingers dug into the t-shirt caressing the hardened chest muscles and when she landed between his open thighs, her mouth found his covered muscle. Kissing up and down the soft muscle hidden from view, she smiled feeling it begin to awaken. After a few more trips up and down the growing muscle, she grabbed the waistband of his shorts and pulled them off.

Grabbing his hardening shaft, she giggled and then licked up and down its length. "Mmmmmm now that's what I call a breakfast treat." With her eyes trained on his, she pulled his cock toward her and then sucked on the tip, hearing his low agreeable groan.

Nick quickly pulled his t-shirt over his head and threw it somewhere in the kitchen. Looking down into Skye's sexy suggestive eyes, he watched her lips attack the tip of his cock while her hands stroked his shaft. Letting it slip from her lips, he grinned as she ran her tongue up and down the veiny surface while he stroked her brunette hair. "Suck it nice baby and get it ready for the hot steamy cunt of yours."

Skye knew what to do with a cock to make it hard and worthy of sliding into her hot furnace. While she sucked and nibbled on his veiny meat, she thought of Lizzy. She was always a little envious of Lizzy's long talented tongue that seemed to mesmerize both men and women. She didn't have an especially long tongue but she had other cock sucking skills that were sure to please any man. And from the way Nick was emitting small moans, he was more than satisfied with her tongue sliding seductively up and down his pole while she nipped at the taut outer skin. Reaching the base of his cock, she held his pole in one hand while flicking her tongue over his large balls. Sucking one into her mouth, she smiled when he let out a loud groan and tightened his grip in her hair. Dropping the large nut, she moved swiftly to the other nut, gathering it into her mouth as one does a delicacy at a fancy restaurant.

The blood flowed freely in his cock, inflating and awakening the sword that would soon be nestled in her tight pussy. He was enjoying the way Skye sucked on his balls and when she let one pop out of her mouth, his groan was his signal that he relished her expertise. The alluring gaze in her eyes as she stared deeply at him, sent a shiver through him and when she spit on his cock, rubbing and stroking it into his skin, his cock throbbed with desire for the lovely brunette.

Breathing harder, Skye licked Nick's thick cock, savoring the taste of her spittle and his precum in her mouth. Coming back to the blood engorged crown, she rubbed her lips teasingly and seductively over it while her eyes never left his gaze. She played a game with him, keeping him guessing when she was about to suck him into her mouth. Moaning against the purplish head, Skye closed her eyes, plunging down on his sword until it hit the back of her throat, letting a gurgling moan escape. She forced herself to hold his cock deep in her mouth for a few moments before she pulled back, gasping as she continued to stroke him. Holding his cock below her mouth, she let a long string of saliva drip onto the head of his cock. Rubbing it onto his cock like one would rub suntan oil, she groaned, "Ohhhhhh godddd baby I need that big fuck stick in my pussy."

Holding her head in his large hands and lifting it to look at him, he smiled. "Come on up and get your breakfast treat," he said with a wide grin.

Rising from her knees, Skye backed against the table and sat on the edge. Spreading her thighs wide apart, she gave him a devilish smile while rubbing her pussy with her fingers. "Why don't you come and get it Nicky boy."

It was an offer he was not about to refuse. Sliding off the chair, he spied her open thighs, watching her fingers toy with her pussy lips. Running his fingers over the inside of her thigh, his fingers joined her rubbing her needy pussy. "I need to make sure it tastes good first," he laughed kissing the inside of her left thigh, quickly making his way up to her sex. He didn't bother kissing the other thigh, instead he leaned forward, swiping his tongue over her wet pussy. The first swipe brought a moan from Skye as her fingers entangled in his black hair.

"Ahhhhh ... That's the spot baby," she mewed, pulling on the fistful of hair in her hands. Tugging on the wad of hair, she needed him to dive his tongue into her pussy.

Not resisting her urgent tug, Nick pushed his tongue between the soft folds, flicking as he searched and found her swollen button. He smiled when her hips jerked with each pass over the love button. Introducing two fingers to her pussy, he heard the sharp intake of her breath when he pushed them into her wet tunnel and immediately, her vaginal muscles clamped hard on the welcomed intruders.

"Fuck me ... Ahhhhh ... Ohhhhhhh ... yessssss ... that's the spot baby ... keeping licking baby ... Ohhhhhhh ... Fuckkkkkkk ... yessssss."

Flattening his tongue, he pressed it between the folds and then sucked her clit into his mouth. Her reaction was wild, hips gyrating while she held a deathlike grip on his hair with one hand while the other one lay on the table, helping her keep her balance.

"You're one good pussy munching bastard," she yelled, thrusting her hips at him.

Nick couldn't say a word, only enjoy the taste of Skye's nectar leaking from her pussy. Jamming his fingers deep into the hot cauldron, he twisted them while slowly fucking her. She was special. Always ready for a fun time and he didn't want to deprive her of getting her pleasure. He was enjoying sucking her clit and fucking her pussy with his fingers when she pushed his head away.

"I need that big fucking cock," she panted.

The smile he wore as he straightened up was a bit cocky. "So my little morning cunt wants this does she," he mocked, rubbing the tip of his cock over the wet surface of her pussy. He laughed when she didn't answer but clamped her legs around his waist. "Yeah I guess my morning bitch wants."

She was about to plead with him but when he thrust his hips toward her, slipping his cock deep into her pussy. She panted hard, moaning, "Ohhhhhhhhhh shit baby."

"You feel so fucking tight," he called out as he began to thrust inside her.

"Or maybe you're so fucking big," she retorted, thrusting her hips back at him.

Skye had her hands behind her, stabilizing her body as Nick began to thrust hard against her. She let out a deep moan when his hands found her breasts, squeezing them in his big paws. This is how she wanted to start every day, feeling a large cock invading her pussy. She was enjoying the pounding he was giving her when he pulled out and gave her a simple order.

"Turn around baby. I know you like it that way," he said gruffly as he grabbed her hips, pulling her off the table.

Skye smiled and giggled as she turned her ass toward him. She loved so many different positions but being fucked from the rear was one of her favorites. Placing her hands on the table, she turned her head, looking into his dark brown eyes. "You know me so well."

"I love looking and touching your creamy white ass," he laughed, slapping one cheek, delighted when she let out a squeal. Rubbing her soft butt muscles, he slapped her cheek again and then grabbed her hips, lining up his sword. Thrusting forward, he felt the heat of her pussy permeating his cock as it dived deep into the hot canal.

"Fuck baby ... you're the best," she hissed putting her forearms on the table, readying for the attack that was sure to come.

Nick ran his hands over the smooth skin of her back and then grabbed a hunk of the brunette's hair. Pulling her head back, he rammed his cock hard into her. "I know I'm the best and I'm going to show you." With his free hand, he slapped her ass cheek while holding onto her hair like a horse trainer handling a wild thoroughbred.

Their moans grew louder with each sharp penetration. Releasing her hair, he slapped her ass cheeks with both hands and then grabbed her hips, jamming his cock deep into her as he leaned over her, panting heavily into her ear. "Cum for your daddy. Show daddy how much you like to feel his cock in that nasty cunt. Come on baby ... fuck your daddy,"

The word "daddy" always spurred her on to a higher plateau of lust. "Hmmmmm yesssss daddy fuck my nasty cunt and make me cum all over your hard cock."

Her breathing was shallower, more wanting, more needy. Shoving her hips back against the large massive cock, she felt her body on the verge of another wonderful orgasm. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on the feeling of his big dick destroying her pussy, grunting and groaning with each violent lunge.

She was getting so close and when she opened her eyes to yell out her pleasure, she saw two figures standing in the doorway. Lizzy had a huge smile on her face and Crystal had a look of astonishment. Between each hard huff of breath, she gasped, "I hope you're enjoying the show."

"Yes we are," replied Lizzy with a gleeful smile plastered on her face. "What about you Crystal? Are you enjoying the show?"

To say she was dazed and astonished was an understatement. Viewing Nick drilling Skye sent wild thoughts rambling through her brain. What the hell is this place? Is there no civility here? Every day, no every minute is filled with sex ... sex ... and more sex. "I ahhh ... I ahhhhh," she uttered just as her eyes caught Skye staring right through her as she began to beg Nick to take her.

It was as if she were talking to her instead of Nick. "Come on daddy ... fuck your nasty little bitch ... Ohhhhh fuck yesssss," she wailed.

Crystal felt Lizzy's arm curl around her shoulder but her eyes were glued to Nick and Skye fucking like wild animals. She glanced at Nick whose hips were like a car piston, moving rapidly inside Skye's pussy. He spanked her as he drilled her and Crystal heard a painful and pleasurable cry from Skye with each hit. 'So, this is what I sound like,' she thought as Nick looked at her and gave her a wry grin.

Lizzy moved behind Crystal, pulling the kimono off her shoulder, leaning to give her a soft kiss on the back of her neck. Crystal felt Lizzy's lips on her bare skin but the action in front of her was controlling her concentration. Skye's insistent mewing held her attention and Crystal let out a soft moan when the brunette's body began to shudder.

"Yesssss ... ohhhhhhh fuckkkkk yessssss," she called out as her orgasm stuck like lightening hitting a tree and thundering rumbling in her head.

Nick continued to fuck her hard while she rode the wild orgasmic waves. He felt her pussy convulsing hard around his cock as if she were trying to milk his seed out of storage. He closed his eyes for a moment and then opened them, slapping her ass and calling out to her. "Cum on daddy's cock baby ... mmmmmm ... yessssss baby ... mmmmmm so good."

Crystal was oblivious to Lizzy's lips kissing her shoulder and then the back of her neck. The scene in front of her was fascinating, reminding her of past videos. Was she destined to go back to watching videos while her asshole husband left her high and dry? For a moment she wanted to run and go back to the life she knew and felt comfortable; watching videos by herself in her house. Will life never be the same? These people never seem to get fatigued and the more sex they indulge in, the more it spurs them on. When Lizzy's arms encircled her, she was roused from her thoughts, seeing Skye sliding onto her knees and grabbing Nick's long cock in her hands.

Skye offered Lizzy and Crystal a sly smile. "I'd offer you some but I'm greedy this morning."

"No problem here. Enjoy your liquid breakfast," Lizzy chuckled, hugging Crystal and resting her chin on the redhead's shoulder.

Skye turned Nick's body so he was leaning against the table and then wasted very little time attacking his cock. Taking the long shaft in her mouth, she tasted her own nectar covering the veiny skin as she plunged down onto the sword. When it hit the back of her throat, she let out a groan as she she swallowed, caressing the tip of his cock. Back and forth her head bobbed while her hands milked the part of his cock that didn't fit into her mouth.

"Don't you wish you were the one sucking his cock," Lizzy whispered suggestively in Crystal's ear.

"Mmmmmm yesss," she whispered without hesitation, keeping a vigilant watch on the captivating scene in front of her.

Skye pulled her mouth off Nick's cock, precum and her spittle mixed together ran down her chin. Spitting on the thick pole, she stroked it fast and furiously, wanting to make it erupt with her prize. "Come on daddy ... cum for your slutty kitten ... give her what she wants daddy."

Crystal again was drawn to a visual of Charles when he used the term daddy and their lovemaking went awry. These women used the term freely and it seemed to be alright with Nick, Jamie, and Fritz. Was she too hasty in rebuking him that night? She let out another moan when Lizzy's hands moved from her tummy to her breasts just as Nick was on the verge of exploding. Her nipples hardened from the attention they were receiving but also from the act unfolding in front of her.

Nick felt the urge welling up inside him. His cock was aching and each suck, each stroke of her hands, moved him closer to the edge of the plateau. He glanced at Lizzy and Crystal but didn't really see them. His mind was wandering in the lustful garden of pleasure and he tried to control himself. But the closer he got the harder it was to concentrate on anything but blasting a load of delicious cream in Skye's mouth.

"Agggg ... uggggg ... ohhhhhh fuckkkkk baby," he murmured as the last ounce of resistance eroded.

"Give it to me daddy," Skye implored, readying her mouth for the blast. Keeping up the swift stroking on his cock, she knew her prize was only moments away.

Nick's body stiffened and his eyes closed tight, holding on to the very last second. But there was no stopping the geyser that erupted into Skye's open mouth. His body shook with pleasure, releasing another load and then another until his balls were spent.

Smiling down at her cum laced mouth and face, he snickered, "Baby that was great."

Skye wiped some of the misdirected seed from her cheeks and chin into her mouth. With a devilish grin she stood and walked toward Lizzy and Crystal.