The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing his hips toward her, he encouraged her. "That's it baby..... suck daddy's cock...... ahhhhh...... yessss..... get it nice and hard for your hot hungry pussy." Moving his hips slowly back and forth he encouraged her to enjoy his love stick. When she glanced up to look at him with suggestive eyes, he returned her mesmerizing stare with one of his own. Slowly rotating his hips and moaning softly, he wanted to tell her what was about to happen but knew she would be elated when she found out about the surprise.

It was time to get her situated for her surprise. Pushing her head away, he cupped her chin, grinning into her shimmering green eyes. "Get on the bed."

Scampering excitedly onto the bed, she watched her husband stand at the end of the bed, his semi-hard cock ready for action. "Come on baby join me on the bed and let me please you."

"Don't be so anxious my sweet pet. We have all night."

Crystal's sex-filled eyes pouted when he turned away and opened his bag. But the pout quickly turned to a wide smile when she saw him pull out some nylon rope and a blindfold. "Mmmmm daddy you know what I like," she giggled as he approached the bed. Remaining silent as he bound her wrists to each corner of the bed, her thoughts wild with expectation of what he might have planned for her.

Charles smiled at his wife's expressive face, leaving the blindfold off for now. If she knew what he planned, she would definitely be overcome with ecstatic joy. Grinning at his bound wife, he chuckled as he crawled between her legs and began a series of soft kisses to the inside of her thighs until he reached her pussy. Smelling her heated sex, he flicked his tongue along the wet crevice, hearing her contented sighs.

"Ahhhh..... yesss..... daddy..... I love your mouth and tongue."

Teasing her lips, he flattened his tongue, sliding it up and down the wet crevice but declining to plunge his tongue into her cunt. He wanted her on pins and needles when Connor and his friend arrived. After a few more well-placed tongue licks, he slid upwards, placing light kisses on her lower abdomen and then on her taunt stomach. He smiled at the way her hips slowly undulated, silently urgently him to return. But instead of kissing his way to her welcoming breasts, he rose up and straddled her chest.

"I love fucking your tits baby." Grabbing his cock, he playfully slapped each breast before placing his cock into the deep valley. Looking at his cock nestled between her mounds, he gathered some spit in his mouth let a long string of spittle hit his cock. Rubbing the saliva onto his cock, he squeezed her tits together, enclosing his cock in the warm confines of her cleavage. Sliding back and forth, he emitted a contented groan as his cock slid effortlessly between her mounds while he smiled down at her.

Crystal loved the way his cock slid between her tits, and when he pushed forward, she saw the large cockhead looming inches from her mouth. Licking her lips as an invitation, she was disappointed when he withdrew it. "I want you so bad daddy. Let me have your cock daddy.... let me suck on it...... I need you daddy," she cooed, hoping he would grant her the pleasure of sucking his cock. And when he moved his cock closer, she gave him a big smile and flicked her tongue at it like a lizard.

"I want you too baby," he responded, moving his cock to rest on her lips. "Show daddy how much you love sucking his cock." Pressing his cockhead against her open lips, he emitted a throaty groan when it slipped into her mouth. "Mmmmm that's it my slutty wife...... suck daddy's cock and get it nice and hard." Pushing his hips forward, he let out another sensual moan as it slipped deeper into her mouth.

The feel of his cock slipping deeper into her mouth made her pussy tingle with lust. She loved it when she was his captive, tied up and unable to escape. taking his large cock deeper into her mouth until it was resting at her throat. Using her throat muscles to massage the tip of his cock, she tasted some of his precum. When he pulled out, she saw her drool and his precum hanging precariously on the tip and when he swiped his cock on her lips, she greedily sucked it back into her mouth. Each time he pulled it out and offered it to her mouth, she greedily accepted his cock, savoring the feel of his hardness pressing against her throat passage. When he pulled out, she waited lustfully for his cock but he denied her.

Pleading with him didn't seem to faze him. "Daddy please give me your hard cock........ I want your hard cock in my mouth...... pleaseeeee daddy!"

Slapping his cock on each cheek, he laughed, "Be patient my sweet slut. Be patient. We have all night." Picking up the blindfold, he held it up for her to see it. "I want you to feel the kisses and touches of my hands, lips, and cock," he smirked as he covered her eyes.

He wasn't surprised when she showed no resistance as he placed the blindfold over her eyes. She wanted to please him in any way that made him happy. Leaning down, he again kissed her passionately while glancing at the bedside clock. It was almost time for her surprise and when he pulled his lips away, he kissed her chin before placing butterfly kisses down to her breasts. Flicking his tongue on one nipple he smiled seeing her chest rise upward, wanting him to tease her more. But he simply slid his lips down into her deep cleavage and up the other mound to tease the other nipple.

Lifting his head, he massaged her breasts in each of his large hands before softly telling her, "I'll be right back baby."

"Daddy don't leave me. I need you daddy. Where are you going?"

Patting her cheek, he replied, "Don't worry baby, daddy will be right back. I have a special surprise for you."

Crystal smiled but she was sightless and just a little alarmed. She knew he wouldn't hurt her but being blindfolded and him leaving the room, made her uncomfortable. What was he doing? What was he up too? Did he bring some sex toys like the other night when he left her in their exercise room? Erotic thoughts ran rampant in her head, thinking of all the possibilities of things he might do to her. A shiver tore through her and her pussy quivered thinking nasty erotic and kinky thoughts. She knew better than to ask too many questions and so she remained silent, listening intently to any noise that would give her a clue.

Walking out of the spacious bedroom, he grabbed a large towel from the bathroom, wrapping it around his waist. It did little to hide his protruding erection as he silently opened the hall door to see Connor's smiling face. Standing next to him was a beautiful athletic blonde wearing a wide smile and staring at the towel draped around his waist.

Connor introduced her with a soft smile and whisper, "This is my friend Megan that I told you about.

"Nice to meet you," Charles quietly responded.

She wore a tight fitting deep purple minidress held up by thin spaghetti straps and from the way her hardened nipples pointed at him made it clear she was braless. He noticed some tattoos that accentuated her arms; tribal art consisting of three distinct rings about an inch apart with interlocking swirls decorated both upper arms. The same tribal art bedecked each wrist and he wondered if she had any other tattoos hidden on her body.

Glancing downward, he marveled how the hem of her dress was almost at the top of her thighs exposing her creamy thighs that seemingly called to him. Gazing at her long shapely legs, he wondered what it would feel like to be sandwiched between them. Smiling at her matching purple high heels, he raised his eyes, seeing her expressive unwavering stare.

"Do you like what you see?"

It was a loaded question and dripping with sexual innuendoes. One thing he gathered quickly; this woman was not shy. Her sensual smile was fixed directly on him as she waited for him to answer. "Mmmm.... Yes, I do," he said softly along with a wide smile. He wanted to tell her she looked so damn sexy but resisted, afraid that too much talking would arouse Crystal's attention that they were not alone.

Standing to one side, he put his finger to his lips signifying the universal sign to be quiet. When the short cropped blonde-haired woman passed close to him, he felt her fingers brush against the terry cloth towel. Blood rushed to his cock, making it jerk in response as he took in her sexy smile. Her mannerisms conveyed she was a hellcat and he knew it was going to be a long wild night of sexual pleasures.

Following them into the room, he again put his finger to his lips, nodding for them to remain silent. He didn't think he would need to worry about Connor. But his friend Megan was another story. Charles watched as she carelessly threw a rather large bag on the sofa and then gasped as she took in the spacious hotel room. It was evident she too was not accustomed to this kind of elegance. Running her fingers over the leather sofa, she turned to him, seeing her eyes widen and rivet on the lump under the towel. Trying to be quiet, he stayed riveted to his spot as she approached him. Her eyes trained directly and unabashedly on his towel. His cock jerked as she closed the distance between them, knowing she was only interested in one thing, she wanted to see what kind of package he was hiding.

He glanced at Connor who stood off to the side with a knowing smile, watching his friend come on to him. Looking into her bright blue eyes, he accepted her hands on the back of his neck, pulling him against her. The hardened nubs clearly protruded out of her sheer dress, poking into his naked muscular chest as her lips neared his.

"Connor told me about you and I want a taste," she whispered as her lips clamped on his willing lips. Megan loved the adventure and knew she had to be quiet. But why not have a bit of fun before they go to the bedroom and attack his wife. Breaking the kiss, she rubbed her body against Charles, her lips close to his ear, murmuring softly, "I'm looking forward to playing with you and your wife."

Her lips brushed over the side of his neck and then over his cheek, her tongue darting out, creating a wet trail to his lips. Flicking her tongue over his lips, she traced the upper lip and then the lower one before sucking it into her mouth. Sucking on it gently and urgently, her arms tightened around his neck, pressing her body against his muscular frame. Releasing his lower lip, she plastered her mouth against his, kissing him deeply and full of expectation.

She let out a soft moan when his hands landed on her hips, pulling her against him so she could feel his package. Grinding her mouth against his, she ran her fingers through his hair until she broke the kiss, softly gasping for air. Kissing her way back to his ear, she nuzzled her lips against it, barely whispering, "Connor told me how nice and strong your cock was when you fucked your wife in front of him." Licking and then biting his earlobe, she reached between them, touching his covered cock. "Mmmmm baby.... he was right...... we are going to have so much fun together." Squeezing his hidden package, she bit his earlobe again while tugging on the towel until it loosened and fell to his feet.

Charles tried to remain silent and calm, nervous that the actions of this wildcat was going to alert Crystal. He was trying not to make any unnecessary noise, but when she grabbed his cock, tightening her fingers around the thick meat and then stroking him, he took a sudden breath and let out a soft moan.

He immediately clamped his lips on hers, loving the way her fingers glided up and down his cock's length. He moaned into her mouth when her sharp fingernails scrapped over the exposed veins making him shiver with excitement. She definitely was no amateur and knew her way up and down a cock.

Megan broke the kiss, smiling at Charles with her deep blue sparkling eyes as she lazily stroked him, listening to his small gasps of pleasure. Leaning against him, she murmured, "Mmmmm nice. Connor wasn't lying." Kissing his cheek, her lips were moving to his lips again when a voice rang out from the other room.

"Charles! Where are you? I need you."

The trio almost gave themselves away but stopped before any one made a sound.

Charles looked into Megan's deep blue eyes, calling out, "I'm coming baby. I just about everything I need for your surprise."

Megan blew into his ear and flicked her tongue on the earlobe. "You will be cumming when I get done with you."

Charles felt a shiver, eagerly accepting her lips again when they smashed against his. Grabbing her ass cheeks, he pulled her against his hard shaft, letting her feel his excitement, smiling as she ground her body against his. For a moment he didn't want to go to the bedroom, wanting to continue squeezing her tight muscular buns while their tongues dueled. He was reluctant to stop but knew he had too.

Connor smiled at the duo. Given the chance, Megan would seduce Charles on the spot but that was not the reason for their visit. He had some unfinished business with Crystal and knowing she was bound to the bed; he was anxious to see the woman who crawled to the window a few days ago. Ignoring Megan and Charles, he walked silently to the bedroom door, smiling when he saw Crystal blindfolded and tied to the bed. She was pulling and squirming on the bed, waiting for what she thought was her husband to return. Seeing her naked body, he felt his cock begin to thicken inside his trousers. Returning to the kissing couple, he began to quickly remove his clothes.

Charles and Megan stopped kissing long enough to watch Connor undress and when he was naked, Charles was again impressed with the size of his flaccid cock. It was as he remembered when they were separated by the thick pane of glass. The thought of Crystal seeing Connor's big thick cock made him smile, knowing she was going to love it.

Charles watched the window washer stroll behind Megan, sandwiching her between them. The huge smile on her face betrayed how excited she was to have her body squeezed between two muscular men. Placing his hands on her hips, he smiled at her as she pressed her body against his, scraping her hard nipples against his chest while her hand grabbed on to his cock and slowly rubbed it.

Connor pressed his body against her back. They had done this before and Connor smiled at his host as he kissed the back of Megan's neck. Nuzzling his lips next to her ear, he murmured softly, "You can play with him later. We need to get you ready to play with his lovely wife." Grabbing the hem of her dress, he pulled it up and over her head, throwing it carelessly over his shoulder. Connor almost laughed out loud seeing Charles' eyes widen as he viewed her nakedness for the first time and the twin tattoos on her thighs.

What the fuck kind of tattoo did she have on her thighs? Charles' eyes zeroed in on the two Chinese dragons tattoos, one on each upper thigh and facing each other. They were breathing fire towards each other, their flames licking at each side of her pussy lips. It was a metaphor that they were heating up her cunt.

"Mmmmm nice," he murmured.

She grabbed his head and pulled it toward her, whispering, "They heat up my cunt baby. Do you want to feel how hot my pussy is for your tongue? Why don't you get a nice taste of my hot pussy when you take off my G-string?"

Charles felt his cock jerk as he gazed at the two dragons. He didn't resist when she put her hands on his shoulders, gently pushing him down. Staring at the wet G-string, he could smell her womanly scent as she pulled his head toward her. Flicking his tongue over the damp material, he felt her fingers tighten in his hair.

"Come on baby...... hmmmm...... yesssss," she hissed as she rolled her covered pussy on his face.

Grabbing the string on each side, he pulled her G-string down, exposing all of the dragon's flames. "Ohhhh fuck baby," he said softly, grabbing her hips while her hands pulled his lips to her pussy.

Arching her back a little, Megan's body quivered as his tongue flicked between the dragon's fiery flames. "Feel it baby..... do you feel my hot pussy ready for your tongue and dick?"

Her rich fragrance penetrated his nose as he pierced her pussy with his tongue. Sliding up and down the slit, he felt her body jerk when he touched her sensitive jewel. Her fingers pulled and pushed his head up and down making sure he didn't miss any part of her luscious cunt.

Megan was enjoying teasing Charles, rolling her hips over his mouth, moaning softly when he hit a certain spot. She forgot all about the woman in the other room, concentrating on her own pleasure on the talented tongue probing her. Throwing her head back on Connor's strong shoulder, she groaned when he cupped her breasts, tweaking her hard nipples. Turning her head toward Connor, she got lost in the deep kiss that covered her moans. Her body was on fire and given the chance, she would stay this way until she had an orgasm. But her pleasure was cut short when Connor broke the kiss and she heard his soft harsh demand in her ear.

"Time to play Megan. You can play with him later."

Charles heard Connor's demand and pulled back, swiping some of her juices off his face. Standing, he watched Megan and Connor separate and look at him. No words were needed but he didn't resist when Megan wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered, "I'll take care of you later."

Megan smiled and leaned down to pick up her G-string. A soft chuckled escaped her lips and with a naughty smile draped it over Charles' sword, "You can use this to keep yourself nice and hard for my dragons."

Turning away from him, Megan smiled at Connor's nakedness. He too was getting hard just thinking about the woman bound to the bed in the other room. "Let's go have some fun with your date," she whispered in a light teasing tone.

Charles was left standing alone as the couple walked quickly and quietly to the bedroom. He followed close behind, his eyes watching each of Megan's cheeks jiggle a little. He didn't know what their game plan was but hoped it included him sooner rather than later. A smile crossed his face when they entered the room, seeing Crystal squirming on the bed, pulling on her restraints, not suspecting what was about to happen.

Crystal felt the presence of someone in the room. Where in the world did Charles go and why did he interrupt their playtime? She was a little agitated and anxious that her hubby had not returned. She wanted to play and couldn't figure out what was taking him so long. Her thoughts turned to sex toys and she wondered if he was getting them ready for her. A thrill rocked her as she thought he might have brought the nipple clamps or maybe the flogger or the riding crop or maybe one of the vibrators. Or maybe he brought all of them.

Hearing an unusual sound, she pulled on the restraints, squirming and growing restless. She thought she heard other voices. Was something amiss? A sudden chill covered her and she hesitantly called out. "Baby where are you? Is someone with you?"

Charles looked at Connor and Megan, each wearing a wide grin. "There's no one but me baby. I'll be right there. I've got a nice surprise for you."

She still felt Charles was up to something as she pulled harder on the restraints. If there was someone other than Charles, who could it be? Mistress Savannah? Nick, or one of the other sex friends that brought out her kinky side. Gasping and wanting him to hurry, she called out. "Hurry baby. Your slutty wife needs you?"

Charles moved close to Connor who was standing at the side of the bed. "I'm right here baby." Reaching out to run his fingertips over a breast, he felt Megan's naked body respond. Her skin felt cool and as he ran his fingertips slowly over her tender skin, he could feel goosebumps forming. Continuing to tease her, Charles felt Megan's body pressing against his naked skin. Her body undulated against him, making sure to scrape her hard nipples against him. While she did her best to distract him, her hand strayed to his dick, slowly stroking it as they waited for Connor to make his move.