The Awakening of Crystal Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A motion on the bed interrupted his enjoyment of Megan's attention for a moment. Connor was moving upward, straddling his wife breasts, his cock snuggled nicely in the deep valley. The erotic scene combined with the expert sucking from Megan caused his cock to throb with anticipation of getting some relief from the internal built-up sexual tension. He watched with deep interest wondering how his wife was enjoying being with the window washer.

Crystal felt Connor's movements and moaned when his cock nestled in the valley between her breasts. She wanted to see the man she knew as the window washer and the woman whose pussy she ate to an explosive orgasm. "Let me see you. Please, I want to see your big fucking cock. I want to feel it sliding into my hot mouth." It was a simple question and one she hoped would be honored.

Connor smiled, placing his right foot on the side of her head and then holding his cock against her lips. "You want to see this big fuck stick that you saw in your husband's office?"

Licking the tip and tasting his precum, moaned, "Yes I want to suck your cock and then I want you to fuck the hell out of me."

Reaching for the ropes on the headboard, Connor quickly untied her wrists and then pulled the blindfold off her eyes. "Is this what you want slut?"

Her eyes blinked rapidly at the thick muscle was waving so close to her face. It was like a delectable dessert waiting to be devoured. Grabbing the veiny muscle, she murmured as she pulled it to her lips. "yesssss....... ahhhhhh..... fuck yes."

Out of corner of her eye, she saw a blonde woman with tattoos on her arms, kneeling in fron of her husband, sucking his cock. The cock waving invitingly in front of her was waiting for her. Flicking her tongue around the large head, she thought how much she had wanted to taste his cock when it was on the other side of the thick pane of glass. Taking more of the crown between her lips, she emitted a deep guttural moan, feeling it begin to slip deeper into her mouth. The feel of his hips pushing forward excited her as his cock filled her mouth. Yes, this is exactly as she imagined it would taste. Feeling his hips moving, pushing and pulling his cock inside her mouth, she moaned her approval.

Charles watched his wife slave over and devour Connor's cock before turning his attention to Megan. Grabbing a hunk of her blonde hair, he pulled hard until she was standing in front of him. Wrapping his arms around her, he drew her to him, his mouth crushing against hers, his tongue spearing back and forth between her lips. He groaned into the kiss when her hands replaced her mouth, stroking his sword.

Eyeing the love seat that sat near the floor to ceiling windows, he pulled her with him until he felt the back of his knees hit the edge of the seat. Pulling her down with him, he felt her pussy rubbing his hard cock and as she straddled his legs, they fell into a deep kiss.

Megan panted hard when the kiss broke. Kissing his cheek, she reached between them, grabbing his cock and rubbing it on her wet pussy lips. When she felt it slip past her vaginal muscles guarding the entrance, she let out gleeful moan.

"Ohhhhhh fuck baby...... my dragons have set my cunt on fire for you hard dickl...... mmmmm....... yessss..... ahhhhhhh.... I love the way your cock fills my hot cunt." Wiggling her hips, she settled down on the long hard cock, loving the feel of it embedded deep in her cunt. Her lips sought his again and now it was her turn to plaster her mouth against his as her hips began to pump up and down on his sword.

The couple on the love seat could hear the sounds coming from the bed. But they were only interested for now with their own carnal pleasures. Charles grabbed Megan's ass cheeks, squeezing them and helping her ride his cock. With each short break of their heated kiss, he groaned and then accepted her lips again.

Megan felt her arousal rising once more only this was on a cock and not the redhead's pretty face. Pulling back, she stared directly into Charles' eyes, conveying silently her growing lust. Hearing the growing sounds coming from the bed, she smiled at Charles.

"Let's watch them play." Climbing off the wet cock, she turned around and was quickly grabbed, feeling Charles pull her backwards while her eyes fell on Connor and Crystal.

Pulling her backward, Charles grabbed his cock, aiming it at her wet slit and then rubbing the crown on her soaked cunt. As she lowered her pussy onto his cock once more, he moaned with her, feeling his cock fill her tight cunt. Charles felt her lean back and heard her moan when his hands circled her, grabbing and massaging her breasts.

Megan felt well stuffed and with a desirous moan sighed, "That's it baby...... ohhhh fuckkkk yessss..... twist my nipples...... yeaaaa ahhhhh fuck yeaaaaaa. With a nice thick long cock stuffed in her cunt and his hands manhandling her tits, she rested her head on his shoulder. A deep satisfied sigh slipped from her throat as her attention now centered on the bed where Connor was stuffing his cock into Crystal's welcoming mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye, Crystal saw the woman, staring at her while she was riding her husband's cock. She saw the two Chinese dragons and Charles cock between them. To her, it looked as if the dragons were shooting fire at his cock. She tried to keep looking but the cock stuffed in her mouth distracted her from the other couple. Turning her attention to the muscle fucking her mouth, she began sucking on the hard tool. The whole length of cock didn't fit in her mouth and she grabbed whatever couldn't fit in her mouth and lovingly caressed it.

On a few plunges, his cock stopped deep in her mouth, cutting off her air supply. Just as she thought she would start to gag, he pulled back allowing her cough and replenish her lungs. Saliva and precum dripped from her lips and she also saw the same combination dripping from the head of his cock. When his hips moved forward again, she welcomed his fuck stick, feeling it being rammed hard to the back of her throat a few more times. Each deep plunge cut off her precious airway and each time he pulled back to allow her to suck in much needed air. She waited for the next assault but suddenly his cock was pulled out of her mouth and she looked up into his lustful eyes, wondering what he was going to do to her.

Connor slid down beside her and pulled her on top of him. "Show your husband what you planned to do if you could have had my cock in his office or in a seedy motel."

Crystal scrambled onto her knees, looking down at the rugged window washer. This wasn't Charles' office or a seedy motel but a five-star hotel. But it didn't matter. She was free of her bonds and felt a lustful shiver when she stared down into his handsome face. Glancing over at her husband and seeing his eyes glued on her, she smiled, knowing that with her hubby watching she was about to have her way with the rugged window washer. Crystal's sexual daydreams over the last few days were centered on she'd do to the window washer if she ever given the chance.

Leaning close to his lips, she whispered, "I'd love to show him and you." Here lips teased his for a moment before pressing urgently and hungrily against his lips. The kiss that followed was filled with needy passion as her lips continued to crush against his. Her hand strayed to his cock, grabbing it, stroking it while her tongue speared seductively into his mouth, finding and fighting with his tongue. Oh, how she wanted to feel his thick cock in her pussy.

Charles and Megan watched the pair ardently kiss until Crystal broke the kiss and started a southward journey. Kissing his throat, they watched her drag her hardened nipples across his muscular chest until her mouth reached his breasts. Stopping for a moment, her lips captured one nipple, flicking her tongue around it and then playfully nipping at the hardened nub. Connor's moan signaled his enjoyment and when she treated the other nipple to the same stimulation, his groans grew louder. But the couple knew she had a more important destination. The spectators watched with intense interest how she kissed and licked across his lower abdomen, seeing the ultimate destination slightly jerking as she reached it.

Crystal blew warm air on his cock seeing it jerk and then glancing up to look at him with lust-filled orbs. "I've been dreaming about your big fat cock for days baby." The only response was a guttural moan when she scrapped her breasts over his hard cock, enjoying the feeling of his manhood on her naked skin. Sliding between his thighs, she grinned at the erect muscle and then blew more warm air on the veiny muscle before placing butterfly kisses on the bobbing muscle. Then with a move reserved for a special artifact, she reverently wrapped her fingers around the stiff veiny muscle, looking sideways at her husband with a big smile on her face.

Flicking her tongue at the purplish head, she tasted more precum before swirling her tongue around the large crown. Glancing sideway again, she watched the woman riding her husband's cock, staring at her with a fixated grin. Beyond her unwavering stare, her husband's eyes were still locked on what she was doing to Connor's cock. "Thank you, daddy," she murmured before turning her total attention back to the amazing cock in her hands.

Slowly and methodically her tongue slid down to the base and then back up to the tip, swiping at the precum oozing from it. Opening her mouth to form an 'O' she sucked the head into mouth with a salacious moan. The feel of his sensitive head between her lips caused a streak of electric shock waves down her back. Releasing the crown, she kissed her way along the veiny tube, imparting soft kisses until she reached the base but she didn't stop. Moving down, she let out a moan when her lips found his cum filled balls. A smile formed when she sucked one big nut into her mouth and heard a loud moan fill the room. Flicking her tongue over the captured nut brought about a violent jerk in his love stick. Releasing it, she quickly found the other nut, sucking it into her mouth and hearing the same erotic moans and groans.

She could spend more time sucking on the cum-filled balls but she had something gnawing inside her that needed to be satisfied. Letting the wet sack slip from her lips, she grinned as her lips made the trek back up the muscle while flicking her tongue over the protruding veins. Staring at the large crown, she spit a couple of times, watching her saliva slowly drip to her fingers. Covering the copious liquid, she smeared it up and down the stiff tool and then opened her mouth to accept what she had dreamed about for a few days.

Letting out a passionate moan, she plunged her mouth down onto the thick meat until it completely filled her. This is what she wanted when she saw his cock on the other side of the thick thermal window pane. In the office it was all cerebral but now it was a reality and she felt her pussy quiver with excitement, feeling her juices sliding down her inner thighs. Her body shook with pleasure as she vigorously worked over the thick pole, sinking her mouth onto it, pulling off and then slamming her mouth down on it until it hit the back of her throat. Pulling off to catch a breath, she gasped and giggled, seeing the how the slick pole was covered with her saliva and his precum. Moaning softly, she immediately plunged her mouth back onto the pole, delighting in the moans coming from Connor. Up and down her mouth traveled until she pulled back and looked into his eyes.

Breathing hard, she rose, straddling his thighs, staring at him with a devilish smile framing her face. "That's not the only part of what I would have done to you." Emitting a lustful gasp, she grabbed his cock, rubbing the tip over her enflamed pussy and in a deep sin-filled voice, added, "And this is what I would also do to you." Lowering her cunt onto Connor's rigid cock, she grit her teeth as the wide muscle spread her vaginal walls. Staring at her image in the mirror over the headboard, she welcomed it inside her, moaning, "Ohhhhhh..... fuckkkkkk........ yessssss...... ahhhhhhh..... fuckkkkk..... your cock feels so fucking good."

Connor too felt the resistance of her vaginal muscles and he let out a wicked moan when her hot pussy scorched his cock. He too had thought about the redhead for the last few days and now was glad he called Charles. Grabbing her breasts, he squeezed them as she settled into position. The pair of mounds felt good and he pinched each nipple as she began to rise, feeling her pussy squeeze his cock.

Placing her hands on Connor's broad chest, Crystal wiggled her hips and began to slowly rise and fall, feeling his cock stretching her vaginal walls. He was thicker than Charles but not as long but it didn't matter. All that mattered at this moment was the feeling of his cock embedded inside her hot furnace. Her eyes conveyed her need and want while her fingernails dug into his chest. Wiggling her hips, she felt another shockwave course through her. Panting with a lust-filled voice as her hips rotated on his fuck stick, she begged him. "Fuck me...... fuck me with that big fucking cock...... it feels so fucking good..... ohhhhhhhh..... yesssssss," she moaned as her hips picked up speed.

Connor released her breasts and grabbed her supple ass cheeks. His hips joined Crystal's gyrating hips, thrusting upward to match each of her downward thrusts. Their hips moved in unison, rising and falling as the waves of passion roiled them. The pair were lost in their own sexual bliss, seemingly unaware of their intense stares. Their only concern was satisfying the sexual hunger that was gnawing inside them.

Charles and Megan watched the show while enjoying their own sexual pleasures. Megan's hips began to mimic Crystal's gyrating movements, rising and falling Charles' hard stick while his fingers toyed and teased her nipples.

Megan watched Crystal riding Connor's cock, thinking about the nasty sexual things she wanted to do with the redhead. Bouncing on Charles' cock only enflamed her sexual desire to play with Crystal. Wiggling her hips on his cock, she pushed her fingers into her cunt, thinking how nice it would be to have the redhead all to her own. Rubbing the swollen nub, her head rested on his shoulder, moaning as he twisted her nipples. "I want your wife," she murmured.

Her words enflamed Charles' thoughts about what the fiery blonde would have in mind for Crystal? Was she a dominant or just a woman who would take the lead and show her more kinky delights? Visions of videos where Crystal was with Mistress Savannah, Lizzy, and Skye made his cock jerk. He would have to wait because right now the only thing that was creatin havoc was Megan's pussy pulsing around his cock. Her gyrations were getting stronger and he was beginning to feel the need to

Sitting on the love sofa, he enjoyed her well-orchestrated movements while tweaking her nipples. Each tweak brought new moans and he wondered for a brief moment if it was from his ministrations or the action on the bed. He looked past Megan, seeing Connor easily flip Crystal off him and begin to mount her. And just as Connor jostled Crystal onto her back, Megan straightened up and dug her sharp fingernails into his thighs just above the knees. He winced a little from the instant pain as her hips began to dance wildly, swaying back and forth and then side to side. Grabbing her hips, he felt like he was on a thrill ride at an amusement park, holding on as she grinded her pussy on his cock and his wife let out a pleasurable squeal.

Crystal smiled when she landed on her back, squealing with joy when his rough hands pushed her thighs wide apart. She knew what was coming and let out needy moan when she saw the pure lust etched on his face. She readied herself for his cock, watching him grab it and aim it at her dripping wet pussy. She wiggled her hips, wanting him to quit rubbing his cock on her sensitive jewel and stick it in her. "Fuck me hard baby. Give me that big fuck stick," she moaned feeling his crown pushing against her vaginal lips and slipping inside.

"And this is what I planned on doing to you in a seedy motel," he grunted, suddenly slamming his cock deep into her pussy. Pumping quick and hard, Connor was not easy on the redhead who crawled to the office window like a slut in heat. Slamming his cock as deep as it would penetrate her, he grabbed her legs, spreading them and then pushing them back against her chest. He smiled, seeing his cock spreading her vaginal walls wide, ready for his rough attack. Thrusting deep and hard repeatedly, the sound of their hips slapping together echoed in the room.

Crystal was surprised at first with the roughness of his attack but she soon became delirious with need. "Yessssss ohhhhhhh..... ohhhhh..... goddddd...... yessssss..... harder..... come on fuck me harder with that fuck stick." Her hand slid to her pussy, frantically rubbing her clit, adding to the pleasure of his attack. Another orgasm was growing rapidly and she was on the doorstep. Gazing up at him with lust-filled orbs, she felt her body begin to tremble a little. "Fuck me harder..... I want you to fuck me so hard and make me cum all over your big fucking cock...... ohhhhh that's it baby...... ram that big cock into my hot cunt....... Ohhhhhhh...... shittttt...... yesssss."

Connor felt his orgasm growing as he complied with her hungry sexual request. His hips rammed his cock inside her molten hot pussy, watching her fingers toy with her clit. Thrusting hard against her hips, he watched her eyes roll eyes roll upward and then they closed as her body tensed like a tight rubber band. When her eyes opened and her mouth opened without a sound, he felt her body shake violently as if hit by a huge tidal wave. He couldn't stop her orgasm if he wanted and he knew she was lost in the sensual world of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh...... fuckkkkkk," she screamed as her body gave way to another incredible climax. Panting hard, she welcomed each thrust with vigor and need, riding the orgasm like a surfer rides a powerful wave to shore. Her lips were parched and her breathing shallow as she rode out the intense orgasm. As her body began to quiet, her breathing began to return and the sensations in her body began to calm down as he slowed his pace. She reached up to touch his muscular chest and urged him. "I want to taste your hot cum. I want to suck your cock until you give me everything."

Her words were all he needed to hear. Pulling his cock from her dripping pussy, he moved upward on the bed, kneeling beside her face, offering her his cock, dripping with her nectar. Looking over at Megan, he saw her contorted facial features as she began to experience an orgasm on Charles' cock.

The action on the bed along with being stuffed with Charles' long hard cock was taking a toll on her sensual appetite. She watched Connor move up to Crystal's face, knowing exactly how it felt to have his thick cock buried in her mouth until his sperm filled her. Closing her eyes, she felt her body's sexual urgency to give in to the orgasmic sensations. She felt Charles' finger twisting and pulling on her over stimulated nipples as if he knew it would take her over the edge. The feel of her pussy quivering on his cock like a person squeezing a sponge, trying to extract his sperm, sent her over the edge. Her hips jerked and her body pushed back against Charles as her climax overwhelmed her. Breathing hard, she felt her pussy begin to convulse around his sword as she yelled, "Ughhhhh..... ohhhhhhhf...... hmmmmmm....... yesssss baby...... aghhhhhh...... yesssssss."

Connor heard her cries as he began to rub his cock on Crystal's greedy lips, stroking the stiff muscle and seeing more precum coat her lips. He was feeling the beginnings of his eminent explosion as he pushed forward, directing his rod into her receptive mouth. Feeling his cock hit the back of her throat, he glanced at the spectators, smiling when Megan slipped to the floor between Charles' legs and begin to devour his cock. "Look what my baby is having for dessert," he said smugly.